The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 11th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 11TH AUGUST.

FAITHFULNESS IN SERVICE

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men (Colossians 3:23)

Each one of us is called to fulfil a unique role in Christ; we all have varied assignments given to us by God. It was the same in Bible days. 

Some assignments could be greater or more far-reaching than others, but how you perform in your assignment is judged by your faithfulness. The Lord will judge and reward you on the basis of your faithfulness in service, in the assignment given to you, not the one given to someone else.

Remember, He’s the One who gives you the ability to do whatever He assigns to you. If He gave you more to do than someone else, He doesn’t think that makes you greater as a person; it’s about His placement and choice. 

So, it matters that you’re diligent in carrying out what He’s assigned to you.

Proverbs 22:29 says, “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.” Take God’s admonition in our theme verse to heart; whatsoever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.

If you serve the Lord as though you’re serving man, whatever reward you get won’t go beyond this world. Therefore, whatever assignment God gives you in His Kingdom, do it with joy, passion, and with faith, as unto the Lord. Practise it, and you’d be amazed at the demonstration of His grace in your life. Amen.

PRAYER

Precious Father, I thank you for the honour and privilege to fulfil destiny in serving as a faithful steward and minister of your Gospel of grace. I do all things as unto you, producing outstanding results for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Chronicles 31:20-21; Ephesians 6:5-9; Colossians 3:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 12:17-13:1-14 & Psalms 89

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 1:23-30 & Isaiah 62

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Thank You, dear Father, for giving me a life of greatness and excellence; I make great things happen in my life and the lives of others, through the power of Your Word, and the ability of the Holy Spirit in me. 

As I study Your Word, I see my greatness and triumphant life! I go forth in Your wisdom to accomplish great things for Your Kingdom. 

The Gospel is my priority, and my heart is open to opportunities for its spread in my world and beyond.

I declare that the hearts of men and women around the world be made ready to receive the message for their salvation.

I am commissioned with the message of the Gospel of Christ, and the Word of righteousness is like fire, shut up in my bones! 

I am dispensing His light, and expressing the life and nature of Christ in my world! 

Therefore, darkness and all the activities of the evil one are dispelled in my world as I reflect God’s glory everywhere! 

The ability of the Spirit has been granted me to preach the Gospel of Christ to the lost. Today, I declare a mighty harvest of souls as the Gospel is taught and preached around the world! 

God’s Word prevails mightily in the hearts of the unconverted, destroying religious barriers and eliminating the wrong mindsets, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
[Image: IMG_20200801_065802_143.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 11TH AUGUST 2020.

THEME: THE CONSUMING FIRE.

MEMORISE:

For our God is a consuming fire. Hebrew 12:29

READ: Deuteronomy 11:26-28

26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;

27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:

28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

If you are not born again and you read the memory verse, you would realise that the God you are fighting and resisting is a fire that can consume. Although He is asking you to surrender your life to Him now, He can suddenly turn and begin to burn you when your time is up. If a person is fire, isn’t it in your best interest to be on His side rather than against Him? As a child of God reading this scripture, you should rejoice that your Father is so powerful as to be a Consuming Fire. With the Consuming Fire backing you up. All your enemies are in trouble.

“A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.” 
Psalm 97:3

As compassionate as God is, do not ever forget that He is a Consuming Fire. Some people say that the Scripture “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom…” (Proverb 9:10) is actually not talking about fear, but reverence. Well, I think I have enough common sense to know what fire can do. Others can just reverence Him; as for me, I will fear the Consuming Fire and all my enemies had better do the same.

The moment fire engulfs a place, everything changes. The fire will consume some things completely and purify some. Being the Consuming Fire, the moment Jesus enters your life, every pain, sorrow, depression, poverty and ancestral curse will be consumed and burned off completely. Also, all your potential, talents and skills will be purified and sharpened for manifestation. Gold that has been introduced to fire will never remain the same; its inner beauty begins to radiate for the whole world to see. Moses was in exile - a depressed man who led an ordinary life until he came in contact with the consuming Fire. Before Moses left this world, the whole world had heard about him and we are still talking about him today. I pray that the Consuming Fire will destroy all He needs to for you to be a voice in your generation, in the mighty name of Jesus. Everything He needs to purify for your potentials to manifest will be cleansed now in the mighty name of Jesus.

REFLECTION:

Are you on the side of the Consuming Fire?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 18-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12: I AM THINE OH LORD.

1. I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.

o Refrain:
Draw me nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Tuesday, 11th August 2020

TOPIC: THE SPELL OF INGRATITUDE – AN END TIME SIGN

This spell of thanklessness or ingratitude makes people to take both God and their fellow human beings for granted.

SCRIPTURE: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy… 2 Timothy 3:1-2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: We live in a thankless world, and thanklessness is an epidemic. It is an abnormality.

Our anchor Scripture reveals that in the last days, people shall be unthankful to both God and their fellow human beings. Ingratitude shall abound (2 Timothy 3:1-2). Thanklessness is a sign of the end time; ingratitude is a proof that we are in the last days.

Thanklessness or ingratitude, as a habit, manifests in different ways in the lives of people. For instance, when you drive on the road and stop for pedestrians to pass, most times, they don’t acknowledge the kind gesture you do to them because they think that it is their right for you to stop for them. 

This is the typical attitude of people in our generation, the end time generation.
Also, many husbands don’t usually thank their wives after eating their well-cooked meals. 

The man eats his wife’s meal all the time but cannot say, “Honey, your food is delicious”. On the other hand, some wives are not thankful to their husbands.

They think that it is their right for their husbands to give them money for upkeep and home maintenance. Even children are unthankful to their parents. 

They see the payment of their school fees as their right. And parents do not thank or commend their children for doing things well or doing well in school. Parents cannot tell their children, “Child, you did well. You made me proud. 

Congratulations”.
This spell of thanklessness or ingratitude makes people to take both God and their fellow human beings for granted.
Sometime ago, I wanted to listen to some messages on my iPad but it was not working. I told my wife that the iPad was not working. She said that it could work. She collected it and brought it back the next day with a note that it is working. Then I told her, “Why would it not work? You know your work very well. Thank you for knowing your work and doing it.” I commended her for what she did.

As simple as that may be, some people may decide not to show their appreciation as if no one was responsible for the functioning of the previously faulty iPad.

We live in a thankless world, and thanklessness is an epidemic. It is an abnormality. If you don’t know how to say, “Thank you” to God and to man, then both you and the things around your life will not function normally.
Beloved, always learn to say “Thank You” both to God and to people when they do something good for you.
Remember this: We live in a thankless world, and thanklessness is an epidemic. It is an abnormality.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to be thankful both to God and to your fellow human beings.
2. Resist the temptation of ingratitude. Be filled with gratitude and never hesitate to express it generously.

PRAYER: O Lord, I refuse to be affected by the spell of thanklessness and ingratitude. I receive the grace to be grateful and thankful, both to You and to my fellow human beings Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: CAUTION FOR THE LAST DAYS.

QUOTE: A life of ingratitude, ungratefulness, being unthankful is a mistake. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Jeremiah 16-18

AMAZING FACT: The human brain has a memory capacity which is the equivalent of more than four terabytes on a hard drive.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the grace for gratitude and thankfulness in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 11TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: LORD, MAKE ME A SHOULDER!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: HOSEA 6:4-11

An old man once told me the story of how as a young man, his mother used to ask him: “ WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR BODY?” 

Through the years, he would take a guess at what he thought was the correct answer. First time, his answer was: “ THE EARS.” The mother replied : “No many people are deaf. But you keep it and I will ask you soon again. 

“Several years passed before she asked him again. His second answer was: “MY EYES”. The mother told him: “You are learning fast, but the answer is not correct there are many people who are blind.”
Then one year, his father died. Everybody was hurt.

Everybody was crying. Then the mother looked at the graveside and when it was their turn to say their final goodbye to their father, she asked him, “Do you know the most important body part yet, my son? He was shocked when she asked him by the graveside. 

The mother said to him: “Don’t be confused or shocked. This question is very important now and it shows you have really lived in your life. For every body part you gave me in the past, I have told you that you were wrong and I have given you an example why. But today is the day you need to learn this important lesson.”

Then the mother looked down at him and threw her head to his shoulder and hugged him. With tears in her eyes, she said “My son, the most important part of your body is you shoulder.”

Wow! This young man was forced to ask: “Mum, it is because it holds up my head?” She replied, “No, it is because it can hold the head of a friend or a loved one when they cry. Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on sometimes in life. 

I only hope that you have enough love and friends that you will always have a shoulder to cry on when you need it.” There and then this young man knew the most important body part is not a selfish one. It is made for other not for yourself. It is sympathetic to the pain of others. 

Oh glory! What a lesson as you go out today! The Holy Ghost is reminding you that: People will forget what you said.

People will forget what you did. But people will NEVER forget how you made them feel in their crises times. Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you always know them when they around you. No wonder a wise man said “IF YOU WANT TO BE WISELY SELFISH, CARE FOR OTHERS.” Yes! It will come back for you because Hosea 6:11 says: “… there is a harvest appointed for you “Be a Shoulder daily!

For any inquiry, What's/SMS +2347040382800
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 37-39*
PRAYERS

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord thank you for all You have done for me. Help me to care for others daily.
3. LORD, make me a SHOULDER for a soul as I go out today and always.
4. As I sow CARE and EMPATHY for others, I shall not lack care!
5. I scatter every satanic agenda to attack my helpers; DRY UP in Jesus name.
6. Thank you LORD from lifting me to moving me from STRUGGLE to MERCY!
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER

Hymn 1: Christian Seek Not Yet Repose

1. Christian, seek not yet repose,
Hear thy gracious Saviour say;
Thou art in the midst of foes:
Watch and pray.

2. Principalities and powers,
Mustering their unseen array,
Wait for thy unguarded hours:
Watch and pray.

3. Gird thy heavenly armor on,
Wear it ever night and day;
Ambushed lies the evil one:
Watch and pray.

4. Hear the Victors who o’ercame,
Still they mark each warrior’s way;
All with one sweet voice exclaim,
Watch and pray.

5. Hear, above all, hear Thy Lord,
Him thou lovest to obey;
Hide within thy heart His word:
Watch and pray.

6. Watch, as if on that alone
Hung the issue of the day;
Pray, that help may be sent down:
Watch and pray.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, August 11, 2020*

*TOPIC: ELIJAH'S GOD STILL ANSWERS 

PRAYERS*

*Read 1 Kings 18:41-46*

*MEMORISE: _And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain and the earth produced its fruit_ (James 5:18)*

*EXPOSITION*

Prayer is a divine force through the heart of a man to command supernatural things to happen through the hand of God. And he prayed again... *(Jam. 5:18)* refers to Elijah's attitude to prayer. 

Elijah prayed and he prayed again. He did not give up in prayer, at all. He was a man that solved problems through prayer. By prayer, miracles manifest themselves in the affairs of men. 

One thing we are privileged to have, like in the days of Elijah is that, God is readily on His throne of hear us *(Jn. 14:14).* He has not changed, and cannot *(Heb. 13:8)*. It is God's permissive duty to hear us when we pray.

Elijah called down fire, by prayer, and finally opened the doors of rain that the earth would be fruitful, by prayers. What do you want to make happen?
Just pray! Know these:

1. open and close doors by prayers (Matt. 18:18);
2. prayer is man's livewire to connect to God (Jn. 14:14));
3. prayer is the supernatural means to undo whatever the enemies have done (1 Sam. 30);
4. prayer makes you superior to the devil (Psalms 34);
5. by prayer, you can cause your life to be fruitful (Zech. 10:1);
6. prayer is the head lamp to see ahead, and the brake light to stop satanic work (Exod. 14); and
7. The only limit to what prayer can do, is what men do not pray about. More prayer, more answers.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. O Lord, release heavenly rain to make my life fruitful.
2. Pray for the grace to break limits and breakthrough, not just breaking even in prayer.
3. Intercede for this nation with the grace of prayer you have received.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 18 - 21; Revelation 2*

*Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE*

*Remain blessed!*
*MORNING TEA☕* 

*TUESDAY 11 AUGUST 2020?* 

*YOU CONTROL THE DOORWAY⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promises. 
_*(Psalm 119:148, NIV)*_

_*Psalm 119:148 KJV*_
Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Studies show that we talk to ourselves up to thirty thousand times a day. There is always something playing in our minds. The Scripture tells us to meditate on GOD’s promises. The word meditate means “to think about over and over.” We need to pay attention to what we’re meditating on.

Meditating is the same principle as worrying. When you worry, you’re just meditating on the wrong thing. You’re using your faith in reverse. If you go through the day worried about your finances, worried about your family, and worried about your future because you’re allowing the wrong thoughts to play, it’s going to cause you to be anxious, fearful, negative, and discouraged. The whole problem is what you’re choosing to meditate on. You control the doorway to your mind. When those negative thoughts come knocking, you don’t have to answer the door. You can say, “No, thanks. I’m going to choose to meditate on what GOD says about me.”

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
“Father, thank You for giving me Your promises to meditate upon. Thank You that Your Word instructs me to think on things that are true, right, wholesome, pure, and of good report. I declare that my trust is in You alone and not in anything else. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM