The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 10th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 10TH AUGUST.

A NEW LIFE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him (2 Corinthians 5:21).

When a man receives Christ, he receives a new life; he’s as one who never existed before: a new creation in Christ. This new life is the life of righteousness; superior to sin, the devil, death and hell.

This new life is the reason you can live a righteous life. The reason men sin is that they have the nature of sin. 

That nature is supplanted by God’s nature of righteousness when a man is born again.

It wasn’t just a mere change that took place in you when you were born again; it was an actual replacement or supplanting of the life and nature of sin by the life of righteousness.

Real Christianity isn’t the inclusion or impartation of another nature, but an actual recreation of the human spirit by God. You’ve come alive to God through the new birth. Thus, it’s natural for you to live right and fulfil the will of the Father.

Religion teaches that if a man would live right, then God would qualify him to be a righteous person, but that’s a contradiction. No one can live righteously, until He’s first made righteous by God. God’s righteousness in your spirit is what gives you the ability to live right.

Hence, in Christianity, what God does is to first make you righteous, before He’d be justified to expect you to live right. The Bible says Jesus Christ died on account of our offences, and was raised back to life for our justification (Romans 4:25). Justification means to be declared righteous. Blessed Be God!

CONFESSION

I’m born of God and have His nature of righteousness in my Spirit. As Jesus is, in His glory and righteousness, so am I in this world. I’ve been born into a newness of life; I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, called into the fellowship of the Godkind. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 5:17; Romans 8:1-4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 12:1-16 & Psalms 85-88

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 1:15-22 & Isaiah 61

TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

[/url]

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-4tF]Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the abundance of grace and mercy that’s flowing from Your throne room!

I receive right now, the grace for salvation of souls for the lost in my neighborhood, city, and nation. May the veil be taken off their minds for the light of the glorious gospel of Christ to shine through bringing them salvation and healing.

Thank You for revealing Your wisdom to me in Your Word, which leads and guides me in all my affairs.
Your Word in my heart makes me wise and excellent.

I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word. I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. 

God’s Word is the light by which I operate in my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me. My life is from glory to glory. 

I am filled with the fullness of God, and out of my innermost being; I bring forth good things. 

I declare that my life is for glory and beauty; and in my path, there’s life, success, victory, and wealth. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto God!

I flourish like the palm tree; I am long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful, and I grow like a cedar in Lebanon; I am majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 10TH AUGUST 2020.

THEME: STOP THE ENVY.

MEMORISE:

A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones. Proverbs 14:30

READ: 1 Peter 2:1-2

1Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,

2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

I always wonder at those who envy others. Why are you envying someone else? That fellow’s success does not hinder yours. What God wants to do for you does not hinder what He is doing for the someone else. My blessings cannot hinder yours and yours cannot hinder mine. In fact, the only way my blessings can hinder your is if you are envious of me. If instead of concentrating and praying for your own blessings, you put your attention on envying someone else’s, how will you be blessed? Job 5:2 says that envy slays a silly fellow.

Instead of envying someone who has been blessed by God, why don’t you seek to lean from him/her? Note however, that you cannot learn from someone you resent. Students usually find it difficult to learn from teachers they don’t like. If someone else is making more sales than you for example, you have two choices; either to envy the person- gossip about them and end up making yourself sad or you rejoice with him/her- get close to them and learn their success strategies. You lose from the former and again tremendously from the latter.

“Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.” Romans 12:15 
God’s standard is that you rejoice with those rejoicing. If you find yourself unhappy when you see a particular person rejoicing then you need to check yourself. whenever you feel envious of someone, make sure you pray for the fellow. When the devil sees that whenever he suggests envy to you, you respond by praying for the fellow, he will stop. You also cannot resent someone you pray for. Bringing yourself to pray for that person will help you get over the envy. Then, you can begin to love the person genuinely.

ACTION POINT:

Be truthful to yourself; if there is any fellow you envy, pray for that person now.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 14-17.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25: ROCK OF AGES. CLEFT FOR ME.

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2. Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Monday, 10th August 2020

TOPIC: THE PLAGUE OF REBELLION AND LAWLESSNESS IN THE END TIME

In the end time, people will break laws and take laws into their hands.

SCRIPTURE: You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. For people will love only themselves and their money. 

They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. 2 Timothy 3:1-2 (NLT).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: In the end time, people will break laws and take laws into their hands.
We have been looking at the signs of the end time in our studies so far. It is very important to take note of these signs in order to be conscious of the days we are living in. 

Our consciousness of eternity through the awareness of the signs of the end time imparts caution for right living.

Now, another sign of the end time is the abundance of rebellion and lawlessness. In the end time, people will break laws and take laws into their hands. Another word for lawlessness is rebellion. 

It is expressed in disobedience to parents, superiors and constituted authorities.
Sometime ago, my wife, Dr Becky Enenche was in a taxi in London. The driver of the taxi told a story about his twelve-year-old daughter. The girl came home one day and said: “Daddy, I have got a boyfriend”. That was unimaginable! 

And the man asked his daughter, “Oh Yeah! Who is this boyfriend of yours?” And she said, “The boy is my classmate. He is fourteen years old. We just got each other”. Then the man said, “Tell the boy, if he doesn’t stay away from you, I have a gun and I will shoot him”. The girl went and told the boy what the father said. 

The boy cried and told his teacher that his girlfriend’s father said he would kill him with gun. The next day, police arrived at the man’s house, searched his house and found a gun. Then the boy said, “Yes. I said it! He got a gun to kill me”. But it was a licensed gun.

We live in a generation where people are rebellious both to God and to constituted authorities. When you see rebellion and disobedience among children to their parents, elders and spiritual authorities, it is a sign that we are already in the end time (2 Timothy 3:1-2-NLT).

My counsel is, refuse to be a law breaker. Refuse to live a life of rebellion and disobedience
Remember this: In the end time, people will break laws and take laws into their hands.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to be a law-abiding citizen of your nation.
2. Make obedience to God’s Word a top priority of your life.
3. Refuse to be drawn into the lawlessness and rebellion of this generation.
PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace to be a law-abiding citizen of my nation. Help me to be obedient to Your Word and give it a topmost priority in my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: CAUTION FOR THE LAST DAYS

QUOTE: If you cannot master yourself, you cannot master your world. Culled from, “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO.” By Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Jeremiah 13-15

AMAZING FACT: The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea of the eye. It receives oxygen directly from the air.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every spell of the spirit of rebellion on your life is broken in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 10TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: “THAT’S WHERE I USED TO GO TO CHURCH"

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (NUMBERS 16:1-35)

A man was stranded on an island, alone for a number of years. Finally he was located and some people came ashore to rescue him. 

Before they took him off the island, he showed them around.

He took him to his hut and he said, “this is the church I built with my own two hands.” Then someone in the group said, “Hey what’s that building over there?” and the man quietly replied: that’s where I used to go to church.”

And the man’s story is the story of many lives! Most people can point to their cars, their kids, their pets and about A DOZEN CHURCHES THEY USED TO ATTEND! 

This isn’t always bad because there are times where God would have you move on, take your gifts, abilities, resources and energy and use them to serve another body of believers or start A NEW WORK which should be done peacefully except when you are resisting evil in a church like Martin Luther did. Always stand for God and for good!

But too often, rebellion (THE KORAH SPIRIT of “I can be a leader also” – today’s scripture), quarrels, selfishness, pride, unforgiveness, fault-finding, competition, greed, etc, are the reason why people keep changing churches.

This is wrong! Always remember this: Satan’s policy is to DIVIDE and conquer! Resist him! I remember an Ethiopian proverb: “where spiders unite, they can tie down a lion.”

So true! Ken Blanchard wrote: “None of us is as smart as all of us.” Korah challenged Moses and that was his cemetery! Let God use you to be a blessing to the body of Christ. There should be DIVERSITY in UNITY! Go and do so as you go out today!

JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any account on page 29 as uploaded with this message of odm. AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH plus other benefits. Send SMS/ whatsapp +234-704-070-588 or E-mail: orderodm@gmail.com after sowing your seed. Connect to our LIVE Programmes via YOUTUBE : Manna TV international. FACEBOOK: 

ourdailymannaonline. Sundays, 8.10am, 9.30am, 10.50am.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

1. The spirit of KORAH will not have DOMINION over me! I resist competition and envy in Jesus name.
2. LORD, arise and disgrace every “KORAH” contending with Your GRACE in my life.
3. I shall be the first to apologise or make peace by the grace of God.
4. The way up is down. Lord I shall be an agent of unity! I shall forgive and I shall never go down in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for two days).
5. Lord, restore whatever I have lost due to DIVISION.
6. Pray concerning today as led. Cancel RE-OCCURRING BATTLES today!

If you sowed your 21-day or 14-day fasting seed or first fruit or AC seed but did not get any reply, then urgently type: "NO REPLY " to E-mail : orderodm@gmail.com

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (Isaiah:34-36)
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, August 10, 2020.

- International Biodiesel Day

TOPIC: HELP TO FULFIL DESTINY
Read 2 Corinthians 12:1-10

1 It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord:
2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I know such a man—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— . 4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
5 Of such a one I will boast; yet of myself I will not boast, except in my infirmities.
6 For though I might desire to boast, I will not be a fool; for I will speak the truth. But I refrain, lest anyone should think of me above what he sees me to be or hears from me.
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

MEMORISE:

When I call to remembrance the genuine faith that is in you, which dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am persuaded is in you also (2 Timothy 1:5)

EXPOSITION

Destiny is that which is predetermined. It is a condition foreordained by the divine, or by human will. It is what any person or thing is destined. 

Destiny is that to which one is appointed; the manifestation of God's purpose for one's life. It is what man is created for. All men are created for God's glory. 

We are ultimately destined to be conform to the holy image of Christ Jesus (Rom. 8:29). The means to complete, accomplish, realise one's dream, attain one's goal and fulfil one's goal.

Not every man realises that he has been destined to fulfill. You can help someone to realise and fulfil his/her destiny. Be a guide/compass to someone in the journey of destiny fulfilment through wise counsel and destiny financing. 

Be an encourager! You have your children to help. God trusted Abraham and he did not disappoint God (Gen. 18:19). Mordecai was the instrument God used for the "orphaned" Esther to become a queen. 

He invested his time, resources, and wise counsel. Elijah helped Elisha. Help someone to become destiny-fulfilled. Timothy wouldn't have fulfilled his destiny but for his mother, grandmother and Apostle Paul.

They nurtured him to become an evangelist at a very young age. Be a destiny helper. Moses invested heavily in Joshua and it yielded greatly. Joshua adequately divided the Promised Land and settled the Israelites.

Nothing is too small or too big to contribute to help others fulfil their God-given destiny. Show of kindness could be the help needed by that poor boy. Give it! The good done to someone is an act of helping to fulfil his/her destiny. Don't withhold it!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, make me an instrument for the fulfilment of Your purpose in life, O Lord.
2. No power is strong enough to truncate my destiny and that of my family members, in Jesus' name.
3. Father, let Your purpose be fulfilled concerning Your Church, the oppositions against her, notwithstanding.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Psalms 13 - 17; Revelation 1

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 10 AUGUST 2020?*

*WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 
_*(Ephesians 4:29, NIV)*_

_*Ephesians 4:29 KJV*_
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
One reason people get stuck in life is because they haven’t learned to control their mouth. They say hurtful things, put people down, and argue. They don’t realize their mouth is keeping them from rising higher. GOD won’t promote you if you don’t have the character to back it up. Pay attention to what you’re saying. Sometimes we’ve spoken a certain way for so long we don’t realize that we’re harsh, sarcastic, and condescending. Others may not tell us this, but they don’t like it.

Words can tear apart, leave scars, and make others feel insecure, inferior, and not valued. Before you say something, ask yourself, “Is this going to be beneficial to others? Is it going to make them feel better about who they are or put them down? These are tests that you have to pass. The only thing holding some people back from a healthy marriage, growing friendships, and their best life is their tongue.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
“Father, thank You that You have given me the gift of speaking words that are wholesome and beneficial. Help me pay attention to what I’m actually saying to others. I commit myself to taming my tongue and using my words to build others up. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

MONDAY, AUGUST 10, 2020

*TOPIC: DO IT QUICKLY*

_"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.” Ecclesiastes 9:10_

*MESSAGE*
The Preacher in the book of Ecclesiastes gave a very insightful discussion on the briefness of life. Knowing that life is short, Solomon encourages us to enjoy each day as a gift from God and grab every opportunity we have to be productive. (Ecclesiastes 9:7-10).

Life is short, but it is full of potential. For many of us, we have the chance to make the most out of the opportunities God has given us and pursue the God-glorifying things that we’re passionate about. The Bible tells us that “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.” (Ecclesiastes 9:10). Before long, this life might be over, with all of its chances for adventure and dreaming and exploration. Do what you have to do, and do it quick.

With God beside you, go and look for what you are passionate about, what makes your heart light up, and what makes you want to get out of bed in the morning. Those kind of things are often where God’s plan for you lies. So, take a look at where your passions lie, and if you don’t have any, ask God to show you where they might be.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ Ask yourself, am I doing what I am truly passionate about?

*SCRIPTURES* 
Ecclesiastes 9:7-10; Ephesians 2:10

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, thank You for the gifts and talents You gave me;

2. Lord, prosper the works of my hands in Jesus name;

3. Lord, lead me into God-glorifying works in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Sam. 17:1-31, Isa. 56:9-57:1-21, Rom. 3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM