The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 9th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 9TH AUGUST.

HE’S YOUR TICKET

Giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light (Colossians 1:12 NIV).

I magine you were on your way to a ticketed event but you’re without the ticket. At the gate, you’ll most likely be refused, and disappointed. 

But with your ticket, you’ll be confident and simply display it and go in. That’s like what the Name of Jesus represents to you: it’s your ticket to every blessing; it represents more than you could ever imagine or desire. Hallelujah! He said in John 16:23, “And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.”
Everything you could ever ask or desire is fulfilled in Christ; all you need do is declare they’re yours in His Name. Every so often, declare, “I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ, a partaker of the inheritance of the saints; all things are mine, in the Name of Jesus!” When you make such declarations, nature responds to you. Glory to God!

Due to ignorance of the finished works of Christ, many still beg God to bless them, to heal them, to deliver them, etc. It gives them some sort of satisfaction to approach Him with a beggarly attitude. 

But He doesn’t want that; not after all that Jesus accomplished in your behalf through His vicarious sacrifice! He brought you into oneness with divinity. By Him, you have boldness and access by the Spirit to the Father and the blessings of heaven. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the power and authority in the Name of Jesus by which I live in the overflowing goodness, victories and blessings of heaven. In His Name, I walk in the glorious heritage and liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 3:12; Acts 13:38-39; 1 Corinthians 3:21

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 11:25-36 & Psalms 82-84

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 1:9-14 & Isaiah 60

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

[/url]

[url=https://bit.ly/2WyzdPr]Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for You are the one at work in me both to will and do of Your good pleasure.

I am excellent and full of glory; my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! 

I am living the life of dominion, power, and righteousness. Thank You for making me the restraining force against evil in my family, in my world, and the regions beyond! 

Indeed, I am the light of the world and the salt of the earth! I stand my ground in intercession today and declare that the forces of evil in and around the nations of the world are quelled and overturned. 

I walk in increased grace, wisdom, and divine provisions. Satan has nothing to his advantage in me, because I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. 

Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life. I am a partaker of the divine nature; I have the very essence and character of divinity. 

The indestructible, impregnable, and indomitable life of God is in me. I am thus programmed and positioned for the transcendent life, dispensing the realities and verities of God’s Kingdom.

I am Abraham’s seed, and therefore, an heir according to the promise! As Abraham was very rich in livestock, in silver, and gold, so have I been made exceedingly fruitful and rich in all things! 

I am plugged to a heavenly supply, living in abundance always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you

[Image: IMG_20200803_060050_749.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY, 9TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: LISTEN TO THE SPIRIT

MEMORISE
“If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.” – (Galatians 5:25)

READ: 1 Samuel 15:22-23 (KJV)

22. And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

23. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Many times, the Spirit is speaking to us, but only those who are sensitive hear and obey. If the Holy Spirit dwells within you, He would keep communicating with you through whispers. You may feel it was just your mind, but believe me, it is the Holy Spirit, so listen. As a Christian, you need to get accustomed to the voice of God and recognise when He is nudging you in a particular direction. Knowing this can save you a lot of trouble. Job 32:8 says:
“But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.”

If the Spirit of God is urging you to pray, do so immediately. You don’t know what He wants you to command in the Spirit or how urgent it may be. It may also be that He is bringing something your way and you have to be in the mood of prayers to receive it. Imagine if Peter had gone to the restroom when the Spirit came down on the day of Pentecost. The cloven fire fell on those present in the room.

God could ask you to take a particular route to your destination. He could ask you to wear a particular garment or shoe. Listen and obey immediately. A former cultist gave his life to Christ on campus. One day, returning to his room in the middle of the night after studying, he prepared to sleep, but the Spirit kept nudging him to pray, so tired as he was, he got up from his bed and began to pray. After only a few minutes of prayer, a huge demon walked through the wall into the room. Immediately he saw the demon, his eyes opened wide and he began to cast it out. The demon started going backwards, brushing against the leg of the brother’s roomate who was sleeping on his own bed.

When he told me the story, I asked if he was sure it wasn’t a dream. He said he would have thought so, except that, in the morning, his roommate’s leg had swollen to almost five times its normal size. Thank God he listened to the Holy Spirit; imagine what would have happened if that demon had met him sleeping and touched his head.

ACTION POINT
Learn to recognise the voice of the Holy Spirit and obey it immediately.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Jeremiah 10 - 13

HYMN 20 - NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE

1. Nearer, my God to Thee,
Nearer to Thee;
E'en though it be a cross
That raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer, my God, to Thee, (2ce)
Nearer to Thee!

2. Though, like the wanderer,
The sun gone down,
Darkness be over me,
My rest a stone,
Yet in my dreams I'd be
Nearer to Thee!

3. There let the way appear
Steps unto heaven;
All that Thou send'st to me
In mercy given;
Angels to beckon me
Nearer to Thee!

4. Then with my waking thoughts
Bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs
Bethel I'll raise;
So by my woes to be
Nearer to Thee!

5. Or if on joyful wing
Cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot,
Upward I fly,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer to Thee!
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Sunday, 9th August 2020

TOPIC: LOVELESSNESS AND WICKEDNESS IN THE END TIME

SCRIPTURE: And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Matthew 24:12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The closer we get to the end of the age, the less love we find in the hearts of people.

Scriptures make it very clear that we are in the end of the age (Matthew 24:3, 2 Timothy 3:1). As a generation, we are closer to the end of the age more than ever before.

Now, as we get closer to the end of the age, there are signs we see everywhere. In medicine, we have signs and symptoms of diseases. The symptoms are the things the patient tells the doctor while the signs are the things the doctor elicits from the patient. In the same way, there are signs and symptoms of the end time.

In our previous studies, we have already looked at some signs of the end time.

Today, we shall look at yet another sign, which is the abundance of lovelessness and wickedness (Matt. 24:12).

Sometime ago, I spoke with a young girl. She told me, “Sir, the woman that calls herself my mother, I wonder if she actually gave birth to me. This is because no mother can be as wicked as she is to a child of her womb”. Wickedness or lovelessness is a sign of the end time.

We live in a time where parents can say that over their dead body would their own children get married or pregnant. There are people today whose root of suffering in life is from their home – either their mother or father; their uncle or a relation, is behind their predicaments. 

When they are about to rise in life, they are confronted with diverse resistance, as if to say: “Where do you think you are you going? What do you think you want to become?” And such people usually end up crashing in life as a result of witchcraft manipulations. This is wickedness! It is a sign of the end time.

We live in a world of terrible wickedness and lovelessness. You should not be surprised about the wickedness of people because wickedness is a sign of the end time. People shall be loveless and wicked. 

We have heard stories of people who sacrificed their mother or a very close relative for ritual money. One of such persons came to see me in my office some time ago. His eyes were very red. He had killed his mother to get money. Then I asked him, ‘Where is the money now?’, Unfortunately, he had no money! He didn’t get the money after all the atrocity he committed.

Beloved, the closer we get to the end of the age, the less love we find in the hearts of people. Genuine love will not be found anywhere except in God and in the church of Christ.

Remember this: The closer we get to the end of the age, the less love we find in the hearts of people.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. By all means, refuse to partake in the loveless and wicked lifestyle of people in this age.
2. Make up your mind to love God and people unconditionally.
3. Never allow hatred to thrive in your heart.

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace to love You and the people around me unconditionally. Deliver me from the wickedness and lovelessness of this generation, Lord, in Jesus’ Name

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: CAUTION FOR THE LAST DAYS.

QUOTE: What do you do to get the favour of God? Make up your mind to desire good. Make up your mind that wickedness is not going to proceed out of your mouth. You will not be a part of crookedness. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 10-12

AMAZING FACT: Despite their lack of visible ears, penguins have excellent hearing.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the grace to love like God and escape the lovelessness of this generation in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 9TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: WHEN SALAD DIVIDED A CHURCH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 15:35-41

I read about a church where there was division and it began over an argument about SALAD at a love feast. A lady brought a congealed salad she had made with Coll Whip instead of real whipping cream and there were various factions concerning that SALAD. Wow! Satan is a bastard! Ah! 

Do you know that some churches have been divided over whether the pianist should sit on the right or left side of the altar? Yes, some churches have been divided over whether the Lord’s Supper should be served from the front to the back or the back to the front! Laughable, but SATAN MEANS BUSINESS – to dilute the church and steal your power! DIVISION is a POWER BLOCKER! One church split over who was the real pastor.

They had two pastors. Two groups thought they each had their own pastor and both of them got up and lead a service one Sunday. Both led the singing. Both groups tried to out-sing each other. 

Then both pastors started preaching, trying to out-preach each other. Finally, they just broke out into fisticuffs, and the police had to come in and break it up. That was from Landover, Maryland, August 1999. Oh God! Father, heal Your church again! 

All for one and one for all, united we stand divided we fall! And the great Hans Urs von Balthasar noted: “Even if a unity of faith is not possible, a unity of love is.” Be a UNITY AGENT WHEREVER YOU GO TODAY! Forgive! Be the first to forgive or greet – EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT WRONG!

Let go and let God! We are all in a vanity square! Note that after Barnabas and PAUL separated, nobody heard of Barnabas again! Acts 15:39 says, “And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder on from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus.” 

And from there on, his story ended! Ah! THE POWER OF DIVISION! Oh, don’t break away from that relationship, business or ministry without a STRONG WORD FROM GOD! Note: “Even if a unity of faith is not possible, a unity of live is.” Pray now!
JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any of the account here AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH plus other benefits.

ACCESS BANK: 1397233185.
ACCOUNT NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM.
GTB:0589903584.

ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OURDAILY.
Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-7040382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com after sowing seed.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now,
2. Barnabas was great but became a victim of DIVISION AND CONTENTION. Lord, help me, I shall not be a victim of SATANIC “DIVIDED AND CONQUER” BULLETS in Jesus name.
3. Ordinary SALAD divided a church. Satan can use anything to cause a STORM. I resist every arrow of DIVISION in my life, relationships, ministry and business in Jesus name.
4. Pray in Tongues today over your life.
5. Loose UNCOMMON INCREASE, SPEED AND PROMOTION.
6. I shall be the first to apologize or make peace by the grace of God.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 31-33
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Sunday, August 9, 2020.*

*(International Day of the World's Indigenous People)*

*NOT MY PEOPLE, BUT YOUR PEOPLE!*

*Read Exodus 32:1-11.*

1. And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
2. And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.
3. And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.
4. And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
5. And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the LORD.
6. And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.
7. And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves:
8. They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
9. And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:
10. Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.
11. And Moses besought the LORD his God, and said, LORD, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand?

*MEMORISE: And the Lord said to Moses, "Go, get down! For your people whom you brought out of the land of Egypt have corrupted themselves" 
(Exodus 32:7)*

*EXPOSITION*

Exodus records several incidents that God used to prove to Pharaoh and the Egyptians that Israel was His people (cf. Ex. 3:10; 5:1; 7:4; 8:23). 

God was jealous of them and would not allow anyone to oppress them. On mount Sinai, He made a covenant with them and promised, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; ... you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation (Exod. 19:5).

But there is a prayer that people of a certain tribe in Nigeria often pray: 

'May you not become a strench in the nostril of the one who loves you!' Israel became a stench in God's nostril, so much that at a time. He rechristened them Lo-Ammi, saying, You are not My people! (Hos. 1:9).

Back in Exodus, before Moses brought the Law to them, they had corrupted themselves (Exo. 32:7) by making golden calf (an object of worship) for themselves and attributed the work of salvation from slavery to it (Exod. 32:4). 

Consequently, Israel was like a football, kicked by God to Moses, and Moses kicked them back to God! God said, Your people whom you brought out of the land of Egypt... (Exod. 32:7) Moses fired back: Lord, why does Your wrath burn hot against Your people whom You have brought out of the land of Egypt... (Exod. 32:11; 33:13,16).

As Christians, we are the Israel of God, as Paul made clear in Galatians (6:16). He also warned that we should not be idolaters as they were. We should not commit sexual immortality as they did. We should not test Christ as they did, and we should not grumble as they did (1 Cor. 10:7-10). 

But what if we do? The warning is stern enough: For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either (Rom. 11:21). It is not enough to say I am a child of God. It is better, if God endorses one's sonship (Matt. 3:17; 17:5).

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Pray that in your conduct and speech, you will not do things that will make you a stench in God's nostril.
2. Pray against the sinful heart that turns away from the Living God.
3. Pray for God's people who are going through trying periods of persecution, everywhere.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 8 - 12; Jude 1*
Happy Sunday. Do have a refreshing moment in God's presence.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SUNDAY, AUGUST 9, 2020

*TOPIC: THE SECRET OF ETERNAL BLESSING*

_"O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children forever!” Deuteronomy 5:29_

*MESSAGE*
In our text today, God was responding to the submissions of the children of Israel to Moses. They are claiming to have seen God's glory and greatness. They even claim to have heard the audible voice of God. However, in responding to them, God made it known to them that His outcry for His children is to prove with their HEART that they will FEAR Him and always keep His commandments. Then and only then will it be well with them and their children forever.

In a similar scenario, Jesus Christ lamented the unbelief in the lives of the people of Jerusalem which was the cause of their predicament. The sick among them could not be healed and the city did not profit from their divine visitation (Matthew 13:53-58). 

We have been invited to partake of the waters of life freely, may we be thirsty enough to hear God’s invitation to us and to respond by coming to Him. (Revelation 21:3-7)

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ Be thirsty of doing the will of God and fear Him always.

*SCRIPTURES* 
Deuteronomy 5:28-29; Matthew 13:53-58; Revelation 21:3-7

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Lord give me a heart of flesh so I can do your will always in Jesus name.

2. Every act of unbelief departs from my life in Jesus name.

3. I receive eternal blessing in Jesus name.

4. I receive the grace to serve Jesus Christ all the days of my life in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Sam. 16, Isa. 55:1-56:1-8, Rom. 2
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 9 AUGUST 2020?*

*THE HEART OF GOD⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Religion that GOD our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. 
_*(James 1:27, NIV)*_

_*James 1:27 KJV*_
Pure religion and undefiled before GOD and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
In Luke 10, *JESUS* told a parable about a priest who didn’t stop to help an injured man. After all, he might get his white robe “unclean” and have it interfere with his religious duties. He had all kinds of excuses. But true religion gets dirty. True religion doesn’t hide behind stained glass or fancy clothes. It goes to where the needs are.

When you get down low to lift somebody up, in GOD’s eyes, you can’t get any higher. The closest thing to the heart of GOD is helping hurting people. Don’t be a passerby who’s too busy in your career. Don’t just be someone who feels sorry for others. GOD is counting on us. When you take time to restore the broken, encourage them, wipe away their tears, let them know that there are new beginnings - that’s the religion *JESUS* talked about. True religion doesn’t judge people to see if they deserve our help.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
“Father, thank You that Your heart is to help hurting people. Help me to have Your heart and not be so busy that I don’t stop to help others. I want to encourage others, to offer them my help, to speak a kind word, and to lift them up when they are hurting. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM