The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 8th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 8TH AUGUST.

CAST OUT DEVILS IN YOUR NATION

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them (2 Corinthians 4:3-4).

In our day, activities of demons are rampant in many cities, with a bid to stopping people from receiving the Gospel. Part of our theme verse says, “…the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not….” That’s Satan at work; he’s the god of this world and has his agents in different nations, with a mission to stop people from receiving the Gospel.

When you notice a slowness in people heeding the call to salvation in certain places in spite of the vigorous preaching of the Gospel, do what Jesus said to do: cast out devils (Mark 16:17). 

Cast them out of the cities, towns, villages, localities and nations, as you pray fervently in the Spirit. Until and unless you act and put a stop to the works of these demons, they’ll keep running rampage, making the inhabitants of such regions less and less receptive to the Gospel. 

But thanks be unto God! We have the authority in the Name of Jesus to dislodge and dispossess them of their hold over these regions and reassign the desolate heritages. We have the right to reassign these regions, formerly destitute of the Spirit of God, to angels.

It makes no difference what obtains in the city or nation where you live or the demons in that particular region that hold sway over men’s lives; cast them out! Once you do, the hearts of many in those regions will become open to receive the Gospel gladly and heed the call to salvation.

Make it your life’s work that the Gospel of Jesus Christ would grow mightily and prevail where you are. Let the desire for His righteousness to be established in your city, locality and country cause you to intercede and break the cords of bondage over men’s lives; let it mean everything to you.

PRAYER
Thank you, blessed Father, for all the nations are yours. I proclaim the Name of Jesus over every city, every nation, and every government. The power of evil is broken over the cities and the nations of the world, and the Gospel grows mightily, prevailing gloriously, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 19:11-20; Mark 16:15-17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 11:1-24 & Psalms 79-81

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 1:1-8 & Isaiah 59

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

[/url]

[url=https://bit.ly/2WyzdPr]Dear Heavenly Father, my life is the expression of Your glory, grace, perfection, beauty, and righteousness.

The excellence and virtues of divinity are manifested in, and through me in ever-increasing splendour! I am continually transfigured from glory to glory, by the Spirit.

I am not ordinary; the transforming power of God’s Word is alive in me. As I renew my mind daily with the Word, I am metamorphosed into higher realms of glory, where I triumph gloriously in life. 

I am in sync with the Father, and His divine power is at work in me to accomplish every task that He had planned for me. 

I recognize the working of God’s Spirit in me and thus declare that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

He’s my ability; therefore, I make progress by the power of the Spirit. I am alive unto God for He has imparted the divine life into my spirit. 

That life in me destroys, paralyzes, and renders ineffective the works of the devil and his attempts in my life, family, finances, and business. 

Thank You, Father, for making me the dispenser of Your glory, wisdom, grace, and excellence. 

I reign by grace today, through righteousness, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you

[Image: IMG_20200803_060050_749.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY, 8TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: FIRE QUENCHERS

MEMORISE
“Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.” - (1 Corinthians 10:12)

READ: Matthew 5:27-30 (KJV)

27. Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery;

28. But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee; for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee; for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

A fire-quencher is something that reduces your zeal and heat for God. They are in three categories as listed in (1 John 2:15-17):
“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.”

Beware of the lust of the eyes, Samson saw and kept coveting what he had no business desiring (Judges 14:1, Judges 16:1). In Joshua 7:21, Achan saw and coveted what he had no business touching. It also led to the destruction of himself and his family. Colossians 3:1-2 says: 
“If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.”

Beware of the lust of the flesh. Paul said if we live by the flesh, then we would die.

“Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.” – (Romans 8:12-13)

Like Paul, you must keep your flesh under (1 Corinthians 9:25-27). It was the lust of the flesh that destroyed Gehazi and Elis family.

Beware of the pride of life. The devil is the father of pride. He was the first to exhibit pride (Isaiah 14:13-14). Where pride is, you will find the devil. Pride quenched his fire when he was an archangel and he is using it now as a tool to quench the fire of many people. When your sentences are filled with so many ‘I’s, beware!

Do not tolerate fire-quenchers in your life because their ultimate goal is to cause eternal death.

KEY POINT:
Watch out for the basic fire quenchers  lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh and the pride of life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Jeremiah 7 - 9

HYMN 27 - TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1. Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.

2. Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine:
Take my heart, it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Saturday, 8th August 2020

TOPIC: THE VANITIES OF FLESHLY PLEASURE

As a Christian, it is not a sin to have money but it is a sin to allow money to have you.

SCRIPTURE: For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark. Matthew 24:38

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The devil keeps people busy with the fleshly pleasures of this life to the detriment of their souls in hell fire.

Earlier, we established that existence in pleasure is a sign of the end time. In the end time, people will exist just for fleshly pleasure. We already highlighted some manifestations of existence in fleshly pleasure as signs of the end time in our previous study.

Today, we shall explore more dimensions of the vanity of fleshly pleasure.

Sometime ago, a young man, under the influence of alcohol, sat at an alcoholic joint and began to boast about how he kidnapped someone. That was how he was picked by the police. 

The question is: what did he use the ransom he was paid for kidnapping people for? He obviously used it to drink alcohol. God will deliver our generation from the trap of carnal pleasure.

As a Christian, it is not a sin to have money but it is a sin to allow money to have you. God is not against you possessing money but never come to a point where you are possessed by money. Many people troop to hell because they are possessed by money.

One reason why many Americans, Europeans and people from other civilized parts of the world hardly believe in God is that everything is made easy for them. For example, if they are sick, there is medical insurance available to them. 

Young ladies prefer to give birth to children outside wedlock because the government welfare will take care of both them and their children. To them, it is better to have children outside marriage than having children in a legal marital union. So, the system encourages such kind of wayward and immoral lifestyle. 

Everything that satisfies their carnal and fleshly pleasure is available to them, so there is hardly a place for God in their lives. In the end time, the devil keeps people busy with the fleshly pleasures of this life to the detriment of their souls.

Today, there is a rat race of who buys the latest thing in town – who drives the latest car, who builds the latest house, etc. All these are for self-pleasure. They are signs of the end time.
These days, people experiment with all manner of things. 

They mix cocaine with other addictive substances and drink; man sleeping with another man; woman sleeping with her fellow woman; human beings sleeping with animals; adults sleeping with children and babies, and all manner of evil being perpetrated in our generation. It is a sign of the end time. I believe the Lord will cause us to escape the destructive pleasure of the end time in Jesus’ Name.

Beloved, make up your mind not to take part in the destructive pleasures of this world.
Remember this: In the end time, the devil keeps people busy with the fleshly pleasures of this life to the detriment of their souls in hell fire.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Don’t allow money and the things of this world to possess you.
2. Make up your mind not to allow anything take the place of God in your life.
3. Be determined to serve God with all diligence.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to follow You diligently. Deliver me from the fleshly and harmful pleasures of this world Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SIGNS OF THE END TIME– AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.

QUOTE: To conquer anything in this world, you must first conquer yourself. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 7-9

AMAZING FACT: Female bats give birth while hanging upside down, catching the baby in their wings as it drops.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to escape the trap of the pleasures of this life is released for you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 8TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: A DIVIDED ARMY IS A DISGRACED ARMY!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (1 CORINTHIANS 10:10-24; MARK 3:25)

Have you ever heard the story of the guy who could not decide which side he wanted to flight for during his country’s Civil War?

He put on the coat of the North and the trousers of the South, and guess what? He was shot at from both sides! 

This is what happens to the compromiser, the person who tries to live in two worlds. It’s one miserable place to be. Sadly, there are many in the church today that live a compromised life.

One price of compromise is DIVISION. Remember the story of the United Methodist Church which is reported to be the 3rd largest religious denomination in the United States. The church was ready to split into more than one denomination due to GAY MARRIAGE CONTROVERSY!

Yes indeed, one little COMPROMISE leads to another! Apostle Paul warned against this in his letter to the Corinthians church.

Hear him, “Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgement” (1Corinthians 1:10).

My MASTER, Jesus Christ, said in today’s Word, “And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand” (Mark 3:25). Now catch this hidden truth: SATAN FEARS THE UNITY of the church or FAMILY! A united church is his WATERLOO, so he will do all he can to cause CONFUSION, quarrels, bitterness, DIVISION, COMPROMISE WITH THE WORLD, etc.

This week, resist him as we cancel DISUNITY! The same is applicable to families today! Husband and wife disagree! Children and parents disagree!

So many siblings are in court for one issue or the other! That is the devil’s strategy because he knows the power of unity and agreement. He knows that two are better than one (Ecclesiastes 4:9), he knows that it is more difficult to defeat two people and a three-fold cord is difficult to break (Ecclesiastes 4;11-12); he knows that when you agree, you will chase thousands (Leviticus 26:8; Deuteronomy 32:30).

In the words of Helen Keller, “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” And J.K. Rowling opined, “We are as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” Today, I urge Be the first to greet or apologise and God will reward your humility because the way up is down!

Never forget: A Divided Army Is A Disgraced Army! A Divided Family Is A Defeated Family! A Divided Business Is A Paralyzed Financial Army! JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)!

Today is U.K. Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE. SECRETS OF DEALING WITH PHARAOH'S (STUBBORN POWERS). Call: +44(0) 330-998-1254 ACCESS CODE IS: 809720# Time: 8am U.K time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in too! PHARAOH MUST DROWN! THAT “RED SEA” WILL DIVIDE AGAIN!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. The way up down, Lord, I shall be an agent of unity! I shall forgive and I shall never go down in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 2 days).
3. Lord, restore whatever I have lost due to DIVISION.
4. Pray against every spirit of division and schism in your life, family, ministry and business.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (Isaiah:28-30)
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, August 8, 2020.

- Universal and International Infinity Day

TOPIC: AMAZING TRUTH ABOUT PRAYER (2)
Read 1 Kings 18:20-38

20 So Ahab sent for all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together on Mount Carmel.
21 And Elijah came to all the people, and said, “How long will you falter between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow Him; but if Baal, follow him.” But the people answered him not a word.
22 Then Elijah said to the people, “I alone am left a prophet of the LORD; but Baal’s prophets are four hundred and fifty men.
23 Therefore let them give us two bulls; and let them choose one bull for themselves, cut it in pieces, and lay it on the wood, but put no fire under it; and I will prepare the other bull, and lay it on the wood, but put no fire under it.
24 Then you call on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD; and the God who answers by fire, He is God.” So all the people answered and said, “It is well spoken.”
25 Now Elijah said to the prophets of Baal, “Choose one bull for yourselves and prepare it first, for you are many; and call on the name of your god, but put no fire under it. ”
26 So they took the bull which was given them, and they prepared it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even till noon, saying, “O Baal, hear us!” But there was no voice; no one answered. Then they leaped about the altar which they had made.
27 And so it was, at noon, that Elijah mocked them and said, “Cry aloud, for he is a god; either he is meditating, or he is busy, or he is on a journey, or perhaps he is sleeping and must be awakened.”
28 So they cried aloud, and cut themselves, as was their custom, with knives and lances, until the blood gushed out on them.
29 And when midday was past, they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice. But there was no voice; no one answered, no one paid attention.
30 Then Elijah said to all the people, “Come near to me.” So all the people came near to him. And he repaired the altar of the LORD that was broken down.
31 And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, to whom the word of the LORD had come, saying, “Israel shall be your name.”
32 Then with the stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD; and he made a trench around the altar large enough to hold two seahs of seed.
33 And he put the wood in order, cut the bull in pieces, and laid it on the wood, and said, “Fill four waterpots with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice and on the wood.”
34 Then he said, “Do it a second time,” and they did it a second time; and he said, “Do it a third time,” and they did it a third time.
35 So the water ran all around the altar; and he also filled the trench with water.
36 And it came to pass, at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near and said, “LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, let it be known this day that You are God in Israel and I am Your servant, and that I have done all these things at Your word.
37 Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that You are the LORD God, and that You have turned their hearts back to You again.”
38 Then the fire of the LORD fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood and the stones and the dust, and it licked up the water that was in the trench.

MEMORISE:

Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven (Matthew 18:18)

EXPOSITION

Prayer is a unique means through which man connects with God's infinite resources and equally access God's power. This is relevant to what the world celebrates today - Universal and International Infinity Day. 

Today's dose of the Living Water presents to us the prayer exploits of Elijah. Elijah was a man of prayer. His prayer was so powerful that he was able to stand for God while he contended with over 400 prophets of Baal. 

He showed to the religiously confused people of his generation, who never knew whom to choose between Yahweh and Baalism, that Yahweh is the only living and powerful God. Every other god is fake and powerless. 

The New Testament later attests to his prayer exploit. Through his prayer life, he enjoyed free meal from the ravens, waters from the brook, and helped to increase the supply of the widow at Zarephath. The same Elijah ordered fire from heaven to consume a sacrifice that was soaked totally in water. How could fire come down from heaven at the call of a man? Only a godly and prayerful man could have done that.
Some truths about prayer:

1. A man that can bow before God can stand before any man.
2. Prayer positions a righteous man as a god before other men. An example of Moses before Pharaoh.
3. By prayer, man takes up God's activities (that is as assigned by Him) on earth.
4. When there is righteous man to pray, there is a Holy God to answer.
5. Prayer puts us in charge of heaven's control room; whatever you bind or loose here, is bound or loosed there in heaven, and resultantly, on earth.
6. With prayer, you cannot be the prey.
7. Prayer makes man demonstrate God's power.
What then do you have to do now? Arise and pray, as God honours the prayers of a righteous man.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh Lord, my God, release the spirit and power of prayer into me.
2. I commit myself to doing powerful exploit for You, O Lord my God, through my consistent and incessant prayer life. Help me, Lord.
3. Lord, let the prayers of believers in the country work like the prayer of Elijah in establishing Your purpose in, and for the nation.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Psalms 2 - 7; 3 John 1.
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SATURDAY 8 AUGUST 2020?*

*BLESSED INDEED⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
Jabez prayed to the GOD of Israel: “Bless me, O bless me! Give me land, large tracts of land. And provide your personal protection - don’t let evil hurt me.” GOD gave him what he asked. 
_*(1 Chronicles 4:10, MSG)*_

_*1 Chronicles 4:10 KJV*_
And Jabez called on the GOD of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And GOD granted him that which he requested.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
The name Jabez means “pain, sorrow, suffering.” Every time someone said, “Hello, Jabez,” they were saying, “Hello, sorrow. Hello, pain.” They were prophesying defeat and failure. You can imagine how he could have let that make him feel inferior and insecure. But despite what people labeled him, he had the boldness to ask big, that GOD would bless him with abundance and protection. And GOD blessed him indeed.

Like Jabez, you may have reasons to settle where you are - what you didn’t get, what people said, the odds may be against you - but the good news is that GOD is for you. He can thrust you further than you ever imagined, but you have to pray bold prayers. Ask in spite of the circumstances. Ask in spite of what people are saying. Ask in spite of what the enemy keeps whispering in your ears. If you’re going to reach your highest potential, you have to learn this principle of asking big.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*  
“Father, thank You that when the odds are against me, You are for me. Thank You that nothing and no one is more powerful than You, and I can dare to pray bold prayers. I believe that You are going to bless me with abundance as You did Jabez. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM