The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 6th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 6TH AUGUST.

YOUR KEY TO ENDLESS VICTORIES

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts (Zechariah 4:6).

In Ephesians 5:18-19, the Apostle Paul tells us, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.” 

Then, as you study the book of Acts, you’ll observe that the apostles ministered in the Name of Jesus, with the Word of God, and by the power of the Holy Spirit. That’s why they had such extraordinary results. It’s the same today. 

There’re people who try so hard to succeed through their own might and natural wisdom, yet true success eludes them. This is because they function from the mind—the sense-realm—which is grossly limited.

True success is by the Spirit. If you’ve been trying to succeed by your own power or ability, it’s time to quit the struggle and rely on the strategies of the Spirit and His wisdom to guide you. 2 Corinthians 3:5 says, “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God.”

Our competence; the ability, wisdom and grace by which we function are of the Spirit. Trust in Him. How do you intend to grow your Church, cell group, or fellowship? How do you intend to multiply your finances or grow your business? It’s got to be by the Spirit!

He’ll make you a wonder as you walk with Him and allow Him to guide you in your affairs. He’ll unveil the realities of the Kingdom and the reality of the glory of God to you. He’s the key to a life of endless victories and extraordinary success.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in my life, who causes me to do and walk in your perfect will. I’m continually filled with the Spirit to be effective in the ministry of the Gospel, communicating your divine presence to my world and bringing in a great haul of souls to the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 3:5-6; Philipians 2:13; 2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 9:1-29 & Psalms 74-77

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 6:10-20 & Isaiah 57

#TAKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

[/url]

[url=https://bit.ly/2WyzdPr]Blessed Heavenly Father, how wonderful it is to be filled with Your fullness and receive of Your ability, wisdom, grace, power, and strength!

It’s such an honour to be the carrier and dispenser of everything divine. I impact my world with the power and dominion of Your righteousness that I bear.

Thank You, for Your Word renews my mind, transforms my life, reorganizes, and reprogrammes my thoughts in the direction of Your perfect will for my life.

As I consciously make Your Word the contemplation of my spirit, my mind is inundated with thoughts of progress and possibilities, and as such, I experience higher levels of glory, excellence, success, victory, and prosperity.

Thank You Lord, for You’ve made me a light in a dark world, and my light shines everywhere. I impact my world, not only with Your power but with Your glory, righteousness, wisdom, and love today and always. 

Thank You for the awesome privilege of having the Holy Spirit live in me; He’s the glory of my life, and I take advantage of His glorious presence and power in me to bless my world!

The glory of the Lord is revealed in, and through me today, and I am transported into higher realms of blessings in the transcendent life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 6TH AUGUST 2020

THEME: HOW HOT IS YOUR FIRE?

MEMORISE:
Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

READ: Revelation 3:2-6
3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.  3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.  3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.  3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.  3:6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

There are three possibilities with your fire. It could be burning bright, burning low or completely out. If the fire is burning bright, be careful. 1 Peter 5:8 says:

”Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”

1 Corinthians 10: 12 says:

"Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.” 

When fire is burning bright, demons take note of it and are watching closely. Since they cannot touch the fire, they await a time when it will burn out, so they can pounce on the fellow. Make sure you stay connected to God (John 15:5).

If the fire is burning low - you still go to Church, still look and talk like a Christian, but inside, you know you are not as close to God as you used to be, that is being lukewarm. Being lukewarm is dangerous (Revelation 3:15-16). Revelation 2:5 is a great warning:

"Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.” 

Cry to God for a fresh baptism of fire if you have become lukewarm. 

On the other hand, if your fire Is completely out - if you have gone back to the filth of your past and are now doing those things which are completely against the word of God, know that though you have drifted far, God has not rejected you. The fact that you are still alive means He is still interested In having you back. Ezekiel 37:1-10 makes it clear that dry bones can live again. In John 21:15-19, Peter missed it by going back to being a fisherman, but Jesus came to meet him there and restored his destiny. Peter’s repentance was genuine; he wept bitterly and was restored. You too can be restored if you cry genuinely to God. 

May your fire always burn bright and never go out in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help my fire burn bright always and never go down, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 26: STAND UP, STAND UP FOR JESUS

1.Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
Ye soldiers of the Cross!
Lift high His royal banner;
It must not suffer loss.
From vict'ry unto vict'ry
His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished,
And Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
The trumpet call obey;
Forth to the mighty conllict,
In this His glorious day.
Ye that are men, now serve Him
Against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger,
And strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
Stand in His strength alone;
The arm of flesh will fail you,
Ye dare not trust your own.
Put on the gospel armour;
And watching unto prayer;
Where duty calls, or danger,
Be never wanting there.

4. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
The strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle,
The next the victor's song;
To him that overcometh,
A crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory
Shall reign eternally.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Thursday, 6th August 2020

TOPIC: THE END TIME AND THE ABUNDANCE OF UNBELIEF

Another sign of the end time is the abundance of unbelief. Unbelief makes people not to take God or His Word seriously.

SCRIPTURE: Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not high-minded, but fear: Romans 11:20.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There are people who will despise you today when you preach to them just like they despised Noah when he was building the ark.

In our previous studies, we looked at some signs of the end time. We saw that the end time is characterised by the abundance of iniquity and the deficiency of passion for God.

Now, another sign of the end time is the abundance of unbelief. Unbelief makes people not to take God or His Word seriously. When people don’t take God seriously or believe His Word, it is a glaring sign of the end time.

Scornfulness is one way through which unbelief is expressed. Psalm 1:1 says, Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

This means, many people will not believe that God means business with His Word. They will not believe that the righteous God can create a terrible hell for unrepentant mankind. 

They believe that there is no place called hell fire, and so it is not possible to be cast into hell. In fact, they will laugh at or make mockery of the message about heaven and hell. 

They will not believe that the world will someday come to an end or that the end is near. Even some preachers of the gospel are not spared by this plague of unbelief. It is unfortunate that some preachers preach that God will not send anybody to hell. 

They even tell people that “The question of heaven and hell” is an out-dated theology. Maybe they have forgotten how God rained fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah because of iniquity (Gen. 19:24). They ignored how the flood wiped out the human race because of wickedness in the days of Noah (Genesis 7:17-24).

There are people who will despise you today when you preach to them just like they despised Noah when he was building the ark (Matthew 24:36-39). There are people who call genuine and sincere Christians out-dated people. They mock you when you tell them about the end time.

If you are in doubt about the existence of heaven and hell, think about these questions: what would you lose if you lived in the consciousness of heaven and hell? And what would you lose if by the time you died, you discovered there was no heaven and hell?

Nothing! But what if you lived without the consciousness of heaven and hell and discovered after death that there was hell? It would be an eternal loss; it would be too late to amend your ways at that time.

So, the abundance of unbelief is a sign of the end time. My counsel is, keep on believing and following God. Refuse to doubt God and His Word.
Remember this: There are people who will despise you today when you preach to them just like they despised Noah when he was building the ark.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to be influenced by the company of the scornful or people who don’t take God and His Word seriously.
2. Don’t fall into the temptation of doubting God and His Word.
3. Take the Word of God seriously: believe it, confess it; ask God to help your faith in Him and in His Word.

PRAYER: O Lord, I refuse to be influenced by those who doubt Your Word. I believe Your Word and promises for my life. Increase my faith in You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SIGNS OF THE END TIME – AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.

QUOTE: I will like you to understand that the strength of your faith in God determines the security of your destiny. When your faith is weak, your destiny is not secured. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 1-3

AMAZING FACT: Tigers have striped skin as well. Each pattern is as unique as a fingerprint.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to avoid the company of the scornful and doubtful is released on you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 6TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: CORONAVIRUS: HE LOST $660,000,000 IN 5 HOURS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: REVELATION 22:13-21

Africans richest man, Aliko Dangote, lost more than N240 billion (about S660,000,000 – six hundred and sixty million dollars) in just five hours after the World Health Organization (WHO) declared CORONAVIRUS a pandemic in March this year. 

A pandemic is a disease that is spreading in multiple countries around the world at the same time. Dangote Cement is Nigeria’s most capitalized quoted company and accounts for more than 20 per cent of the total market capitalization/stock exchange. 

Wow! A small, unseen virus “swallowed up” over 600 million dollars! “Expensive” virus indeed! During that period also, the pope CLOSED ALL CATHOLIC CHURCHES in Rome and asked people to stay at home to monitor church services. Also, all universities and schools were closed in Canada. Most global sports events were cancelled or ordered to be played in empty stadiums. In the USA, investors suffered a total loss of $1.41 trillion in three days to the pandemic which was wreaking havoc across the world.

The USA also declared a NATIONAL EMERGENCY and banned many countries from visiting USA, France suspended flights between it and Italy till April 3rd because of the pandemic in Nigeria, two people including an Italian who was the index case, were in quarantined. Six others comprising four children, their teachers and another person were in isolation. 

What a VIRUS! Small but deadly! Italy was the worst hit country in Europe with over 890 deaths and over 16 million people were quarantined there! Markets in Asia and indeed all over the world also nose-dived as people rushed into PANIC BUYING to stockpile food items! Lots of schools were closed worldwide and flights cancelled! My flight from where I was, was also cancelled! 

This SMALL VIRUS, claimed many lives in China (the genesis of this disease) and Iran even as the terrible LITTER virus (WITHOUT A VISITING VISA), spread to Germany, South Korea, New Zealand, Belarus, Ghana, Gabon, South Africa and Lithuania, etc.

And what the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that IF THIS LITTLE UNKNOWN VIRUS can cause this great HAVOC, LOSSES and PAIN worldwide, then you must also take heed of the LITTLE FOXES that can SPOIL your destiny vine! Your vine is your life and it is not the “BIT ELEPHANTS” or tall “GIRAFFES” that can disgrace you, but the LITTLE INCONSEQUENTIAL FOXES. 

That little habit can delay or destroy you! That little anger can become your Promise LAND stopper! That little lie can wipe out your name from the Book of Life – See Revelation 22:15 – “For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers… and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.” Note A LIE! Not LIES! A LIE! 

That five minutes of sexual pleasure can become your LAND OF REGRETS! Yes! Pay attention to the small details, habits, words, relationships, etc, of your life! Hear Charles Comisky: “It is the small things in life which count; it is the inconsequential leak which empties the biggest reservoir.” It is a little leaven – YEAST – that can damage a batch of sweet bread. Learn! (1Corinthians 5:6). Learn!

JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any accounts here: *ACCESS BANK: 1397233185. ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. GTB: 0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY. Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com

You can send in your prayer requests from time to time once you are a partner! You can become a MONTHLY PARTNER or a YEARLY PARTNER! Let God use you as we join hands to POSSESS THE POWER OF THE AIR! The UNSEEN POWERS OF THE AIRWAVES and THE SPIRITUAL UNSEDD WORLD will work to favour your life, family and ministry! I prophesy: All “MAB” partners will be called “GIANT KILLERS” by your generation!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Oh LORD, shake away every LITTLE FOX that has been planned to damage my destiny in Jesus name.
3. I shall not be a victim of SMALL MISTAKES! Pray in Tongues!
4. Lord, dry up every VIRUS of sin! Dry up any little, unseen VIRUS that has been sent to eat up my star in Jesus name.
5. Loose RESTORATION of ALL YOU HAVE LOST due to little errors of the past!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)

PUBLISHER/WRITER
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, August 6, 2020.

TOPIC: WHOSE VESSEL ARE YOU?

Read 2 Timothy 2:19-22

19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor.
21 Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work.
22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

MEMORISE:

But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honour and some for dishonour (2 Timothy 2:20)

EXPOSITION

The usefulness of a vessel is based on some external and internal qualities from the user's perspective. Some of these qualities include:

1. The size: This will determine its capacity and quantity of its content.
2. The durability: This determines its tenacity, how far it can go, both in good and bad weather.
3. The cleanness: This deals with its purity without contaminating the content and keeping the quality and effectiveness of the content useful, for the end user without any form of unwanted reaction or pollution.
4. The user: The user's satisfaction for the container as a useful tool for him to use and to carry its content.

All these are what God looks for in a vessel. God wants to use us to reach the world, in order to redeem and impact mankind positively.

God looks for vessels that are purged, cleansed and honourable (2 Tim. 2:20-21, Exo. 19:10-14), morally okay, righteous, faithful, charitable and peaceful. The vessel with these attributes is indeed open for God to be filled with His Spirit and use in a noble manner.

Let God find you as a reliable and trustworthy candidate to be enlisted in the end time campaign.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, cleanse me from everything that makes me unclean.
2. Lord, let the Church be purged from every spirit contaminating the godly vessels.
3. Lord, save our nation from ungodly and corrupt leaders.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Job 39 - 40; 1 John 4 - 5.

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE

Remain Blessed:
*MORNING TEA☕*

*THURSDAY 6 AUGUST 2020?*

*WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF STRENGTH⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
The angel of the *LORD* came back a second time and touched him and said, “Get up and eat, for the journey is too much for you.” 
_*(1 Kings 19:7, NIV)*_

_*1 Kings 19:7 KJV*_
And the angel of the *LORD* came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
The prophet Elijah had just gone from one of the greatest victories of his life to running away in defeat at the death threat of Queen Jezebel. He was sitting under a tree so depressed that he didn’t want to live. He said, “GOD, I’m done. It’s over.” He’d just seen a great miracle, but now he was tired of standing strong in faith.

Maybe you’ve been doing the right thing, praying and believing, but you’ve lost your drive. You may not have given up on life but given up on your dreams. Here’s the good news: GOD doesn’t condemn us or disqualify us or write us off when we get tired. GOD sent an angel to cook and feed Elijah once, and then a second time to strengthen him. That is what He’ll do for you. He’s going to cause blessings to chase you down. He’s coming a second time to push you into the fullness of your destiny.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*  
“Father, thank You for Your provisions all along my life journey. Thank You for Your promise of coming to me a second time to renew me with strength and breathe new life into my dreams. I believe that You are coming again to cause blessings to chase me down. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 2020

*TOPIC: THE NAMES OF GOD (5)*

"In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness.” Jeremiah 23:6

*MESSAGE*
*4. Jehovah-Tsidkenu: The Lord Our Righteousness*
This name was given by God through Jeremiah, announcing the coming of Jesus (verses 5-6). Before Jesus came, our righteousness lay in our own efforts. ‘And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the Lord our God, as he hath commanded us.’ (Deuteronomy 6:25). But Jesus changed everything. He is our righteousness. 

‘For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.’ (2 Corinthians 5:21). It’s only in Jesus that we ‘become the righteousness of God’. We don’t need to try harder to feel righteous, or do more good works, or obsessively obey all the commands. We should be aiming to live like Christ, but we don’t need to try and make ourselves righteous. We will always fall short because we are human. But Jesus ensures that in the eyes of God, we don’t fall short. 

Our guilty hearts can draw forgiveness, our anxious hearts can draw peace, and our weary souls can draw strength from Jehovah-Tsidkenu. We receive salvation by faith alone. And we must draw righteousness, and everything else we need, by faith in what God has accomplished and stored up for our use in Jesus, our righteousness. This is why Paul said: ‘...not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith’ (Philippians 3:9). We need to stop striving to become righteous, and instead, devote ourselves to Jesus, our righteousness

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ Take some moment to meditate on what it means for Jesus to be your righteousness

*SCRIPTURES* 
2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 3:9; Deuteronomy 6:25

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, thank you for the gift of Your righteousness which You have given us.

2. Lord, help me to continue to live like someone to whom You have given Your grace in the name of Jesus.

3. I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Sam. 13, Isa. 52:1-12, 2 Cor. 12:14-14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM