The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 5th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 5TH AUGUST.

HE SUBSTITUTED HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR YOUR SIN-NATURE

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him (2 Corinthians 5:21).

The idea of the new creation having a sin-nature is mostly common amongst Christians who look at it from the standpoint of “I was once a sinner, but now I’m saved.” But the new creation isn’t the man that was in sin and in the darkness; that man actually died with Christ.

The old nature of sin was crucified with Christ and supplanted by God’s nature of righteousness: “Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin” (Romans 6:6). 

When Jesus arose from the dead, you arose with Him with a new life and a new nature. The life in you isn’t a continuation of the old life or a combination of the old and the new; it’s a new life altogether—a new life of righteousness. Blessed be God!

Romans 6:4 says, “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.” 

No wonder the Bible says in Colossians 3:10, “…put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him.”

You were born righteous in Christ Jesus. He substituted His righteousness for your sin-nature. His substitutionary work took care of the sin-problem and brought forth a new creation—a new species—recreated in righteousness and true holiness. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I’m born of God, and have His nature of righteousness in my Spirit. As Jesus is, in His glory and righteousness, so am I. There’s no old nature within me, for I’ve been born into a newness of life; I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, called into the fellowship of the Godkind. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:1-4; Romans 5:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 8:18-39 & Psalms 70-73

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 6:1-9 & Isaiah 56

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that this is my month of recovery! I am empowered to recover all. 

Today, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing, and all the trees of the field clap their hands. 

My portion (field) is blessed of the Lord, and the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, yes, I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah! I’m a joint heir with Christ; I am sufficient in His

sufficiency! I make great and glorious things happen in my life, in God’s kingdom, and in the lives of others, to the glory of Jesus Christ.

I am up and alive; fruitful and productive by the power of the Holy Spirit. I am complete in Christ; nothing is lacking in my life, because Christ is my completeness! 

I am from above; therefore, I refuse to condescend to this earthly plane of life. As Jesus is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah! 

I am in charge; I’m living an exceptionally great life here on earth, dominating life circumstances, and living the transcendent life God had prepared for me. 

The light of the glorious Gospel shines in my heart; I’m stirred today with renewed commitment, vigour, and passion. 

I function in the realities of the kingdom of God; walking in divine health, absolute prosperity, unending success, abundant joy, and indescribable peace. Glory to God!

God bless you
[Image: IMG_20200803_060050_749.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 5TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: EXALT NOT THYSELF

MEMORISE
“For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.” - (Luke 14:11)

READ: Luke 14:7-11, Proverbs 16:18 (KJV)

LUKE 14:7-11
7. And he put forth a parable to those which were bidden, when he marked how they chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them.

8. When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him;

9. And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.

10. But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher; then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.

11. For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

PROVERBS 16:18
18. Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Every human being has the tendency to be proud. We see our possessions as a leverage for us to feel better than others who are less privileged. Beware of pride; God hates it. Indeed, He said in (1 Peter 5:5) that He resists the proud.

One thing about pride is that even though it makes the proud feel he is better than others, it actually makes him less than they are, as seen in today’s memory verse.

Generally, a humble fellow gains more respect and honour, but people tend to ridicule the proud. If even we humans don’t like proud people, how much more God. Wear humility like a garment, pride is a destroyer. It destroyed King Saul: in a bid to protect his ego, he sinned against God. (2 Chronicles 26:1-21) tells us about King Uzziah. When he was young, he did the will of God, but later became proud and died a leper. What do you have that makes you feel you are above others? You need to recognise that God can take it away in an instant. Psalm 75:6-7 says:
“For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.”

God dethroned a proud Vashti to raise a humble Esther as queen in her stead (Esther 1, 2). King Herod in Acts 12:22-23; was destroyed because of pride. He never uttered a word in that instance; his pride was in the heart. He heard the people praising him, but did not stop them. God does not share His glory with anyone. If you are beginning to feel like several things or people cannot do well without you, then He will show you that you are nothing. So when you hear anyone praising you, immediately ask them to stop before it annoys God. Remain humble, otherwise destruction is coming. Proverbs 16:18 says:
“Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.”

KEY POINT
You cannot do anything without the grace of God. However, He only gives His grace to humble people. Are you humble?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Zephaniah 1-3

HYMN 2 - ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

CHORUS:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Saviour,
I surrender all. 

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Wednesday, 5th August 2020

TOPIC: THE PERILOUS TIMES

We are in the end time, a perilous time characterised by strength reduction. It is a time where people’s spiritual strength, prayer life, fasting life, etc. will decrease.

SCRIPTURE: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 Timothy 3:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: We are in the end time, a perilous time characterised by spiritual strength reduction.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that the last days are perilous times. We are in the end of time which is characterised by loveless-ness and selfishness. Many people have become covetous, boastful, proud, blasphemous, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof (2 Timothy 3:1-5).

Now, one implication of the perilous time is that it is a strength-reducing time. The end time is the time when the strength of people will be reduced. We are in the end time, a perilous time characterised by strength reduction. It is a time where people’s spiritual strength, prayer life, fasting life, etc. will decrease.

Now, there are Christians who don’t even know what it is to fast. They eat every day and never set apart any day to wait on God. They have no prayer life and Bible-study schedule. 

Even some pastors struggle with their prayer life; they are unable to pray fervently, study their Bible consistently and fast regularly because of the end time plague of spiritual lethargy. Spiritual strength reduction is a symptom of the last days.

Sometime ago, I heard of a country in the continent of Asia where you would not see anyone in church if you called for a night vigil because of the low spiritual temperature of people in that place. When you notice a massive reduction in the spiritual strength of people, it is a signal that we are in the end of the age.

Beloved, I want you to assess yourself; the first time you gave your life to the Lord, how was your prayer life, and how is it now? When you first came to Christ, how was the intensity of your study of the Word, and how is it now? 

Can you compare your fire for evangelism when you first came to the Lord with how it is now? Please examine yourself critically. If you notice a reduction in your spiritual intensity, it is a sign that the end time may be closing in on you. My counsel is, by all means, return to your first love for God.
Remember this: We are in the end time, a perilous time characterised by spiritual strength reduction.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to go against the spiritual strength-reducing attitude and lifestyle of this time.
2. Camp with God always to strengthen your spiritual intensity.
3. Maintain the whiteness of your garment always through consecration and holiness.

PRAYER: O Lord, thank You for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to increase my spiritual intensity. Help me to maintain spiritual vibrancy, buoyancy and stability Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SIGNS OF THE END TIME – AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.

QUOTE: “Perilous” means strength-reducing. It is the time where spiritual stamina is reduced; the time where spiritual strength is being reduced. You must understand these times in order to apply your heart to wisdom. Culled from

“MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 64-66

AMAZING FACT: Whales are the world’s largest animals.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Help from the Lord in order not to end as a victim of these times be released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 5TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: ELEVATION ATTRACTS “ENVY-LATION!”
BASIC SCRIPTURES: ECCLESIASTES 4:1-6; PROVERBS 27:3-4

Ecclesiastes 4:4 says: “Again, I considered all travail, and every right work, that for this a man is envied of his neighbour. This is also vanity and vexation of spirit. “Did you get that? 

The scripture (see the underlined above) is saying that your hard work and your success (all travail, and every right work) will ATTRACT ENVY! 

Solomon was saying that he came to discover that every TRAVAIL (SACRIFICE) and right work (HARD WORK) only ends up turning you into an ENEMY of your neighborhood!

That means the more the rise in life and ministry, the more the ENEMIES or ENVY that you attract! THE BLESSING ATTRACTS THE BEAST! 

That is why you must know that not everyone is happy with you and you cannot PLEASE EVERYONE! In fact, once you begin to rise, your ELEVATION ATTRACTS “ENVY-LATION”. Pardon my use of word “ENVY-LATION.” It is from my “ODM colloquial information dictionary”- Laugh aloud Yes! Once you begin to rise and rise, be ready to change. STOP TELLING YOUR SECRETS to those you once called FRIENDS because your RISING will turn them to SECRET PLOTTERS OF YOUR DOWNFALL!

No wonder Proverbs 27:4 says: “Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but WHO IS ABLE TO STAND BEFORE ENVY? NOBODY! Another name for envy is – THE FIST OF FURY” That means, anger is a “little boy” compared to envy! That also means, ENVY is the father/mother of all deadly sins! Yes! Few men have natural strength to honour a friend’s success without envy. So as you pray to be ELEVATED, CELEBRATED and DECORATED, be ready for the ENVY AND WARS that comes with it! Be wise! 

Trust Nobody! Increase your prayer/fasting fire and live holy! No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper because when God gives you a PROMOTION, He also send THE PROTECTION! Fear not! Pray now!

JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into the accounts below AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH Plus other benefits. Send WhatsApp/SMS to 234-7040382800 or Email: 

ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com
Access Bank: 1397233185.
Acc Name: Mountain Manna ODM.
GTB: 0589903584.
Acc Name: MANNA OURDAILY.
use same accounts for Tithe, Offering and Donations.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 19-21

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, all labor is vanity because it attracts war and envy! Help me to know that YOU ARE MY SOURCE ALWAYS!
3. Lord God, scatter every ARROW OF ENVY targeting my life, family and ministry.
4. Holy Ghost, silence every secret ANGER against my life and ministry.

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
11 hrs · Facebook fo
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

TOPIC: PLANT AND HARVEST (2)
Read Ecclesiastes 11:1-6

MEMORISE: "While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease" (Genesis 8:22)

EXPOSITION

"There is no food for the lazy man", is a common slogan in our world. This simply implies the hand that refuses to work, will have nothing to eat. You are fed by the works of your hand. 

Your work is your field, your activities in your work place is your seed (investment). When you plant your seed, the rain will fall upon it, and it will bring fruits as your seeds of harvest.

God is faithful and just to supply rain (good-condition) for our seeds (investments) to flourish and blossom in their due time. We should not be deterred by the world economy.

Let our focus be on God, in as much as we are doing the right and legal business. God's economy will over-ride man's economy for our favour, even in hard times, we can still flourish, if and only we invest, with God in mind. Sow rightly and expect bountiful harvest, today.

Some principles may be of assistance as we plan and pray to sow and expect results. The followings are part of such:

1. understanding of your 'seed'. Seed here means what you want to do. It is not good enough to be totally ignorant about your 'seed';
2. understanding of your land (environment for the seedling to grow and germinate);
3. understanding of the weather, season and the natural/spiritual conditions;
4. understanding of the environment: This includes social and cultural laws, market; and
5. understanding of the capital requirement and other financial implications, etc.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, may the works of my hand be blessed.
2. Lord, make the economy favourable to my business.
3. Lord, deliver our nation from economy destroyers.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 37 - 38; 1 John 3
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 5 AUGUST 2020?*

*FORGIVEN MUCH⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
“I tell you, her sins - and they are many - have been forgiven, so she has shown me much love.” 
_*(Luke 7:47, NLT)*_

_*Luke 7:47 KJV*_
Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much...

*TODAY’S WORD?*
*JESUS* was at a Pharisee’s house when an “immoral woman” came in and poured a jar of expensive perfume on *JESUS*’ feet and began to wash them with her tears and her hair. The religious leaders were shocked that *JESUS* would allow this “sinner” to touch Him. But though she had made a mess of her life, she loved and longed to please *JESUS*. When she took one step toward GOD, He showed her mercy and said, “Your sins are forgiven.” That’s the GOD we serve. 

Maybe you’ve made a mess, and now you think, GOD will never help me. No, GOD is not judging you based on what you’ve done. He looks past the outside, past the mistakes and failures, and He looks at your heart. The question is, is your heart turned toward Him? As it was with this lady, when you call out to GOD, you’re going to see His favor, restoration, and mercy.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
“Father, thank You for looking beyond my performance and seeing my heart. Thank You for forgiving my mistakes and failures and messes. I’m shaking off the guilt and condemning thoughts and believing that You will show me Your favor and restoration. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM