The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 4th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 4TH AUGUST.

LIVING ON GOD’S WORD BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him (Luke 8:25)

A certain young man was deathly ill, and thought he’d die. On a certain Friday evening, he was brought to me. After explaining to me what the problems were, I said to him, “See me on Sunday."
Later on, as he shared his testimony, he said, 

“When Pastor Chris said to me, ‘See me on Sunday,’ I knew I wasn’t going to die before Sunday, because I’ll have to see him.” He held on to the word to see me on Sunday. 

We ministered to him eventually and he was miraculously restored.

That’s how to live your life on the Word of God; you take the Word that’s come to you from God and anchor your life on it; you live by it. It also brings to mind an experience between Jesus and His disciples on a certain occasion. 

He had said to them, “...Let us go over unto the other side of the lake...” (Luke 8:22). During the sail, it became so stormy that the disciples were terrified and cried to the Master saying, “...Master, master, we perish...” (Luke 8:24)

The Master’s response to them is what we read in our theme verse. He asked them, “Where is your faith?” His question wasn’t about the wind and the storm. Rather, He was saying, “I told you we’re going to the other side, and if I said that, then we must arrive at the other side, irrespective of the boisterous and tempestuous wind; we don’t perish on the way!” He was saying, “You should have relied on my words."

It makes no difference what’s going on around you, refuse to be agitated. Don’t be flustered by the economic or political wind around you; live your life on God’s Word.

Stay your life on His word and know that until you’ve fulfilled it, nothing can stop you; nothing can destroy you. Go about God’s business, preaching the Gospel unafraid and unintimidated. The greater One lives in you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m completely yielded to the ministry of the Word, and through study and meditation, the Word mingles with my spirit, producing in me the message it carries. I respond to situations and circumstances from the standpoint of the Word. Therefore, I live victoriously every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Joshua 1:9; Luke 10:19; 1 John 4:4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 8:1-17 & Psalms 68-69

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 5:25-33 & Isaiah 55

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am positioned by the Word, and the Spirit to recover all. The Word of God is for my advantage, progress, blessings, and promotion. God’s Word has given me a purpose for life; therefore, 

I am undaunted by challenges, for I am confident in the ability of the Word to produce in me what it talks about. At all times, my heart is opened to receive from God, and I am quick to act on His Word. Hallelujah!

Today, as I receive the Word into my heart with all humility and modesty, I experience its transforming power in every area of my life! 

I surmount every difficulty and prosper in everything I do. The light of God’s Word shines in my heart, thus, I am not moved by the natural circumstances for I am founded on a solid Rock. In my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me, I function with the light of the Word.

I am conscious of the bountiful provisions the Father has made available for me, and I am enjoying them to the full. As Jesus is, so am I in this world.

I reign in life, exercise dominion over all the forces of nature and authority over circumstances to bring them into union with the Father’s will. 

My words are not ordinary, they are backed with divine energy to alter negative situations. Every word that I speak comes to pass. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: IMG_20200803_060050_749.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY, 4TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: REMEMBER LOT'S WIFE 2

MEMORISE
“So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.” - (Psalms 90:12)

READ: Psalms 90:12 (KJV)

12. So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

It is wise to learn from the experience of others, but sometimes, we ourselves have experiences that we ought to learn from. Nebuchadnezzar was a man who learnt from his personal experience. God had warned him in a dream and also arranged for Daniel not only to interpret the dream to him, but also to counsel him on how to escape the wrath of God. Unfortunately, he did not heed the warning and for seven years, he ate grass like an animal (Daniel 4:1-37).

Thank God he got a second chance. By the time he came back to his senses, he had learnt his lesson and now recognised Jehovah as the real King. Nobody needed to teach him that again; his experience had done enough. Daniel 4:34 says:

“And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:”

There are however, some foolish people who refuse to either learn from the experience of others or even theirs. Such people usually never live to tell the story. King Pharaoh for example, should have realised, at least by the third plague, that the God of Israel is not a God to fight. Little wonder God hardened his heart afterwards and he did not realise this truth even after the tenth plague and his eventual death (Exodus 9).

Many people talk about the foolishness of Pharaoh, but some are doing the same thing. How can someone who committed adultery and lost some privileges from that act still go back into it? How can someone who stole and was imprisoned come out and steal again? For people who refuse to learn from personal experience, the end will be disastrous if they dont repent and forsake their sins. A word is enough for the wise.

REFLECTION
Learn from your past experiences and those of others. Remember Lot's wife.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
2 Kings 22 - 23, 2 Chronicles 34 - 35

HYMN 18 - MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
O let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
O may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be
A living fire!

3. While life's dark maze I tread,
And grief around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow's tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life's transient dream,
When death's cold sullen stream
Shall o'er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.
*MORNING TEA☕* 

*TUESDAY 4 AUGUST 2020?* 

*GET THE RIGHT IMAGE⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask GOD, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 
_*(James 1:5, NIV)*_

_*James 1:5 KJV*_
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
GOD is not keeping a record of all your faults. Sometimes we think He’s in heaven, watching to catch us. “I saw that failure. Let me write that down. I heard that comment. Gabriel, put a star by that one - that was really bad. I’ll have to withhold My goodness.” No, GOD is not a faultfinder. He’s not an accuser. He doesn’t go around saying, “You knew better and still failed, so you’re on your own.” GOD is not waiting for you to perform perfectly and then He’s going to show you His goodness. He is full of mercy. He’ll show you favor that you don’t deserve.

When you have the right image of GOD, you know that He’s for you, that He’s not basing His goodness toward you on your performance but on His grace alone. Then all the guilt and the condemnation have to go. GOD will give you the power to overcome anything that’s holding you back.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
“Father, thank You that You are not a faultfinder, but You are full of mercy. Thank You that You are not waiting for me to perform perfectly and then You’ll show me Your love and goodness. I believe that You will empower me to become all You created me to be. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Tuesday, 4th August 2020

TOPIC: THE END TIME AND THE PLAGUE OF BACKSLIDING

SCRIPTURE: And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Matthew 24:12.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The epidemic of backsliding is a sign of the end time.

It is a fact that a major feature of the end time is the growing lack of passion for God (Matt. 24:12). Due to the escalation of iniquity, the love for both God and people has waxed cold today. Spiritual coldness has also become a major plague wreaking havoc in the lives of many Christians in this end time.

Now, there are signs of spiritual coldness. There are symptoms to show low spiritual temperature. In our study today, we shall look at the state of people with low spiritual temperature.

One sign of low spiritual temperature is struggle with one’s spirituality. This struggle usually culminates in backsliding or pulling back from the faith. The epidemic of backsliding is a sign of the end time.

Today, a sister who was once strong in the Lord can backslide to a point of marrying an unbeliever. And she will no longer be able to maintain her Christian testimony. The abundance of iniquity has caused her love for God to wax cold, thereby making her to backslide.

There was a man who used to be impactful for God, but backslid. His wife quarrelled with him and pushed him out of the house, and into the hands of “Jezebels”. Suddenly, this once impactful man of God began to go out with different women and eventually contracted HIV/AIDS and died. It was a very sad day for me when I heard of his tragic end. I wept as I saw this once lively brother lay lifeless like a stick.

Sometime ago, I talked to a young man who said to me, “Sir, I was so heavily anointed in the past that I made great impact. I could lay hands on people and see unusual results but now, I see myself doing things that I am ashamed of telling anyone about”. Now, this same young man smokes and drinks at alcoholic joints.

Some of the people he once preached to, asked him: “Are you not the person who used to be on fire for God?” He denied, and told them that he was not the same person they knew. This was because his life then and his life now are two worlds apart. This shall not be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

Beloved, my counsel to you is, refuse to be carried away by the spiritual lethargy of this age. Make up your mind to remain on fire for God always.
Remember this: The epidemic of backsliding is a sign of the end time.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind not to let your spiritual fire reduce.
2. Resist every habit and practice that will reduce your fire and spiritual intensity in God.
3. Take a periodic “consecrational” fast to remain on fire for God.

PRAYER: O Lord, thank You for Your Word to me today. I ask for the grace to maintain my fire intensity always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SIGNS OF THE END TIME – AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.

QUOTE: To see His intervention in your life and in your Ministry, endure to the end. To give up is to miss it completely. Culled from, “MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 61-63

AMAZING FACT: Embryos develop fingerprints three months after conception

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I break the spell and temptation unto backsliding off your life, in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 4TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: DEPOPULATING HELL VIA THE AIRWAVES! THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE – Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EPHESIANS 2:2; EXODUS 3:1-14

From the EXTRAORDINATRY testimony of 2 days ago (the family who sowed the air condition seed – please see it again), I know that any seed sown into this vision is given special attention by heaven! Thank you LORD Jesus! I am led to begin the MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MAB). 

A Brigade is a group of individuals organized for a particular purpose! Our purpose is to reach millions on planet earth by using this “SECRET” POWER OF THE AIR (see yesterday’s devotional)! 

God did not create the POWER OF THE AIR for SATAN to use! He created all things for HIS PLEASURE (see Isaiah 46:10; Philippians 2:13; Revelation 4:11)! Becoming a MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MAB) PARTNER is plugging your destiny into LIVE DIVINE WIRE!

Acts 7:31 says, “When Moses saw it, he wondered at the sight…” Moses was shocked at the sight! I am sure he was asking: “Can this be true?” If God could turn an ordinary perishable BUSH into a WONDER of, “Can this be true?” then any seed you sow will lead to a, “CAN THIS BE TRUE?” 
testimony! 

I see the INCREDIBLE, the SPECTACULAR, the AWEINSPIRING, the EXTRAORDINARY locating you as you become a “MAB” partner! This shall be my daily prayers and night prayers for such MANNA AIR BRIGADE PARTNER (MAB)! A special prayer group will be raised at the ODM MOUNTAIN headquarters for you!

You can send in your prayer requests from time to time once you are a partner! You can become a MONTHLY PARTNER or a YEARLY PARTNER! Let God use you as we join hands to POSSESS THE POWER OF THE AIR! 

The UNSEEN POWERS OF THE AIRWAVES and THE SPIRITUAL UNSEDD WORLD will work to favour your life, family and ministry! I prophesy: All “MAB” partners will be called “GIANT KILLERS” by your generation! Send your Seed and donations to GTB ACC: 0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY, to become a partner in the MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MAB). A new season of the EXTRAORDINARY is about to begin for you! You shall be the next BURNING BUSH! Amen!

JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any accounts here: *ACCESS BANK: 1397233185. ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. GTB: 0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY. Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com after sowing your seed. Connect to our LIVE programmes via YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. FACEBOOK: 

ourdailymannaonline. Sunday’s, 8am-10am, 9:30am, 10:50am.*
*Use same account for Tithe, Offering and Donations.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. Pray about today’s Word as it has touched you.
2. Oh, “I AM THAT I AM”; use me for Your PLEASURE TO DEPOPULATE HELL!
3. Oh, “I AM THAT I AM”; like the burning bush, turn me into a “BURNING” WONDER to behold as I populate heaven via “MAB” partnership
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 13-15

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

TOPIC: PLANT AND HARVEST (1)

Read Galatians 6:1-10

MEMORISE: Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap (Galatians 6:7)

EXPOSITION

Life is give and take. What you put in, is what you get. If you don't put in anything, you ought not to expect to get anything in return. 

This principle cuts across all spheres of life - social, sports, religion, politics, family (Relationship), etc. The only edge in this principle is the quantity of result you get from the sown seed. .

In some cases, the harvest will be in multiple of the seed. While on the other hand, it may be a diminishing return, or a totally destroyed outcome, but definitely there is an outcome (Prov. 12:14).

There had always been (and there would always be) challenges to saving. Scarcity of the seed, bad weather, bad timing, the type of land that is needed, short-sightedness of the sower, the activity of the enemies, etc. Nevertheless, SOWING is REAPING.

As believers, we should be determined to sow good seeds in the life of others through our words and actions. The Bible says, "Let us not be weary in well doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not" (Gal. 6:9). Our good deeds bring glory to God (Matt. 5:16), and those deeds are our light to the world to chase out darkness and evil works.

Above all, these seeds of good deeds will attract God's divine favour and blessings. Keep sowing good seed in words and in deed, and expect God's favour. Remember Gen. 26:12

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, teach my hand to do good, daily.
2. Lord, make my good deeds fruitful.
3. Lord, turn the hearts of all evil doers back to Yourself.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 34 - 36; 1 John 2

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2020

*TOPIC: THE NAMES OF GOD (3)*

_"And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.” Exodus 14:13_

*MESSAGE*
*2. Jehovah-Nissi (continued).*
Yesterday we started looking at ‘Jehovah-Nissi: The Lord my banner.’ Let’s consider it a bit more. It is important to remember that just because God fights our battles, it doesn’t mean we are not involved. We are still given an instruction: ‘Stand firm’. 

It’s not easy to hand control over to God and let Him fight on our behalf. We can feel like we are giving up or being irresponsible. We are often told that we should be proactive and try and sort things out for ourselves. So it can be hard to let go and let God take over. Fear makes us think that we need to do something, faith says, ‘Stand in faith. Let God do it!’ 

It may seem unreasonable to just stand there while facing a battle. But we don’t have to stand there unprotected. We can put on God’s armour so that we’re defended as Paul taught us (Ephesians 6:11). Even with the armour of God on, it can seem hard to just let the battle rage on around us while waiting for God to do something. It requires a lot of trust that God will come through for us. But we can completely trust Him. He’s always faithful. He’s always been there for us, and He’s not about to stop now (see 2 Thessalonians 3:3). So what do we need to do? We need to wear God’s armour – not ours. We need to stand – not fight. Instead of living by effort, we need to live by trusting in, and relying on, Jehovah-Nissi.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ Have you got a story of how God came through for you? Share it with someone today.

*SCRIPTURES* 
2 Thessalonians 3:3; Ephesians 6:10-17; Exodus 14:13-14

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Lord, I thank you for the peace you gave to me in the name of Jesus.

2. Jehovah-Nissi, multiply my victory in this season in the name of 
Jesus.

3. Lord, put the enemy to shame in my life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Sam. 9:15-10:1-27, Isa. 50:1-51:1-8, 2 Cor. 11

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM