The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 3rd August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 3RD AUGUST.

GIVING THANKS ALWAYS

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:20)

The human brain is divided into two major parts: the right side and the left side. The left side is what you use to analyze, calculate and plan. It also makes excuses. If, for example, there’re tasks for you to accomplish, but you say, “I’m not sure I’ll be able to do this for such-and-such a reason,” that’s the left side of your brain working. It produces reasons for success or failure.

The right side of your brain, on the other hand, is the one that spontaneously catches pictures, creates imaginations, and gives answers. It produces creativity, beauty, colours. 

But sadly, because the world around us is mostly sense-ruled, we’re taught to reason more. Therefore, most people depend on the analytical side of their brain (the left side), and as a result, they’re not creative; they don’t produce clear-cut answers.

However, it’s important to note that the right side of your brain can be activated, and one of the best ways of achieving this is what God shows us in our theme verse: “Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father….” God knows this works, because He created you. 

He knows if you’re always thankful, you’ll have an attitude of joy in spite of your situation and be able to create answers and solutions. Here, you’ll see colours, beauty and the brighter side of life.

Therefore, learn to give thanks always for all things. It makes no difference that you’re in debt or many who are owing you money are unable to pay; give thanks! Your landlord may have given you a notice to quit; give thanks nonetheless! Perhaps you heard that the company or organisation where you work is retrenching workers and your name is on the list, give thanks! Irrespective of such challenges, give thanks!

The Bible lets us know that giving thanks in all things is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you (1 Thessalonians 5:18). Hebrews 13:15 says, “By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.” When you have this attitude—the thanksgiving attitude—your life will be one of victory, glory, joy and unending testimonies. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed Father, you’re gracious and kind! From the depth of my heart, I’m grateful for your grace, mercy, wisdom and power by which I live triumphantly today, prospering in all that I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Thessalonians 5:18 AMPC; 1 Chronicles 16:8-10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 7:7-25 & Psalms 64-67

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 5:17-24 & Isaiah 54

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

[/url]

[url=https://bit.ly/2WyzdPr]I affirm that my spirit is alive unto God! My mind is sound and my body is daily vitalized by the Holy Ghost. 

The grace of God has increased in my life and I win every day! Everywhere I go, the Spirit is expressing Himself through me, and I am bringing forth fruits of righteousness. Hallelujah! 

The Lord is my Rock and my Strength! He’s the glory of my life; in Him, I live, move, and have my being. I

’m a victor in life, I’m more than a conqueror and I’ve overcome the world becausereater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! 

I am a custodian of divine verities; divinity tabernacles in my physical body! Thus, I refuse to be subject to the rudiments of this world.

I live the transcendent life because divinity flows in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! 

I am filled with the fullness of God; I reign over sickness, disease, poverty, and lack! There’s no barrier in any nation against me! 

My tongue is a tree of life; I prosper and make progress with my tongue.
Hallelujah! The earth and the fullness thereof belongs to me because I’m the seed of Abraham and a joint heir with Christ. 

There’s no enchantment nor divination against me. God’s goodness and mercy continually flow through me. 

Wickedness and violence will never prevail in my world. No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable, because I am firmly rooted in Christ.

I’m the planting of the Lord; I am made forever. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL..

DATE: MONDAY 3RD AUGUST 2020

THEME: REMEMBER LOT'S WIFE I

MEMORISE:
Luke 17:32
"Remember Lot's wife."

READ: 1 Corinthians 10:1-11

10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;  10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;  10:3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;  10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.  10:5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.  10:6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.  10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.  10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.  10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.  10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.  10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

It is popularly said that experience is the best teacher. There are two ways to learn from experience - either personally or through that of others. I prefer to learn from the experience of others because learning from mine can be painful. In Luke 17:32, Jesus told us to remember Lot's wife. In other words, He said we should learn from her experience. When I was a little boy, I used to see my elder brother as a very strong man. He was muscular and could carry heavy things. One day, he offended our father and he beat that brother of mine so much that he shed tears like a baby. On seeing that, I determined that I would never do anything to offend my father because I didn't want to get flogged by him. Samuel learnt from Eli. He knew it was because the children of Eli were tampering with the offering and polluted the house of God that they were rejected. Hence, throughout his life and with the help of his children, he never polluted the altar of God. In 1 Samuel 12:3-4, he said:

"Behold, here I am: witness against me before the LORD, and before his anointed: whose ox have I taken? or whose ass have I taken? or whom have I defrauded? whom have I oppressed? or of whose hand have I received any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith? and I will restore it you. And they said, Thou hast not defrauded us, nor oppressed us, neither hast thou taken ought of any man's hand."

Many Christians would be living better lives today if only they learnt from the experience of the Bible Characters they read of. Have you learnt from Samson that fornication can turn a mighty man to a piece of bread (Proverbs 6:26)? Have you learnt from Gehazi that the love of money can only bring everlasting shame? Have you learnt from Ananias and Sapphira that lying to the Holy Spirit is suicidal? Have you learnt from Judas Iscariot that secret sin will lead to public disgrace? Is there anything that you are doing now that has led to the destruction of someone in the past? For your own good, desist from such and seek God's face for forgiveness while you still have the opportunity to do so.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me never to offend You, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Nahum 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. Tho' none go with me, I still will follow;
Tho' none go with me, I still will follow;
Tho' none go with me, I still will follow

3. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

4. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Monday, 3rd August 2020

TOPIC: THE END TIME AND THE DEFICIENCY OF PASSION FOR GOD

Today, you see Christians struggle with their prayer life. People of spiritual fire are losing their fire and passion for God; people of integrity are losing their integrity because of the abundance of iniquity.

SCRIPTURE: And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Matthew 24:12.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Indeed when iniquity abounds, the love of many grows cold.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that one of the signs of the end time is the escalation of iniquity. This is what we saw in our previous studies.
Now, another sign of the end time is the deficiency of passion for God (Matthew 24:12).

In our days, the passion or love of many people for God has grown cold just as it was in the days of Noah. Today, you see Christians struggle with their prayer life. People of spiritual fire are losing their fire and passion for God; people of integrity are losing their integrity because of the abundance of iniquity. Prayer warriors are becoming prayer strugglers. This is a sign that we are in the end time.

Today, it is common to see a once vibrant and “fire-full” young man become cold in the Lord. He used to be a man on fire burning for God, but today, you wonder if he is the same person who was a one-time fellowship president, prayer band leader and evangelism coordinator on campus.

When you look at him today, you can’t relate his past life with his present lifestyle. This is because the abundance of iniquity has quenched his spiritual fire.

These days, most Christians, when they step into some public offices and engage in certain associations, that is the end of their Christianity and testimony of righteousness.

I used to know a young man in those days. Any time he stepped into a place, demons would be screaming out because of the unusual anointing he carried. But after some time, he lost that anointing, and today, he has no connection with ministry. Indeed when iniquity abounds, the love of many grows cold (Matthew 24:12).

Beloved, I would like you to check the quality and intensity of your passion for God; assess your prayer life. Maybe you were burning for God in the past. Are you still burning for God now? 

When you notice a reduction in your passion for God and His Presence, it could be a sign of end time passivity. When someone who used to love God passionately is now cold towards God today, it may be a sign that the end time has taken its toll on him. My counsel is: by all means, refuse to let your fire go down.
Remember this: Indeed when iniquity abounds, the love of many grows cold.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Assess the quality and intensity of your passion for God.
2. Ask yourself this question, “Am I still on fire for God?”
3. Study the Word and pray fervently to maintain your passion for God.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You set me on fire for You once again. Help me to maintain my prayer intensity, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SIGNS OF THE END TIME – AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.

QUOTE: Passion determines the future. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 58-60

AMAZING FACT: Your tongue is made up of eight interwoven muscles, similar in structure to an elephant’s trunk or an octopus’s tentacle.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Receive fresh passion and fire for God in this season in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 3RD AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: THE POWER OF THE AIR! THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE! – Part 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EPHESIANS 2:1-10

A wise man once penned: “Remember this – you can’t serve God and Money, but you can serve God with money.” During the worldwide CORONAVIRUS SHUTDOWN, when churches and worship centers were banned from meeting, it struck me AGAIN, that indeed, the church is NOT the building or place of worship. 

Also, vehicular movement was banned and about 7 billion people sat at home in all the continents of planet earth.

Then you could only reach people or have meeting via the TV, Facebook, ZOOM, YOUTUBE and other SOCIAL MEDIA outlets. That was when it occurred to me again, that we live in the new DIGITAL age of humanity! Then the LORD began to show me that we can reach more souls with the GOSPEL of Christ and this ODM vision through a DIGITAL REACHOUT.

Satan is also described as THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR (Ephesians 2:2). So, there is a “POWER OF THE AIR” which Satan wants to take advantage of. In fact, when the ANTI-CHRIST comes, he will use the AIRWAVES to reach billions daily on earth. That week as I spoken to, we began the “MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL” via YOUTUBE. 

That same week, I began to broadcast LIVE ODM services/inspirational reachout through our FACEBOOK address: ourdailymannaonline. And indeed it has and is still blessing thousands on Sundays, 8am, 9am, 10am Nigerian time and other weekdays because they are always there even after such BRIEF, wonderful, powerful and so UNCOMMON WORD TEACHINGS/services. Please visit the YOUTUBE channel/facebook address mentioned above and hit the SUBSCRIBE and NOTIFICATIONS button or join.

This is for your spiritual growth and will enable you to get an alert when I am getting ready for such UNCOMMON and INSPIRATIONAL BRIEF WORD services.

The general testimony so far has been that, like the ODM, the WORD REVELATIONS taught in such services have NEVER been heard of or seen in books or churches. Please join ourdailymannaonline (facebook group) and start following us there from today.

You can watch all services LIVE from there. Never forget that you are alive to DEPOPULATE HELL and POPULATE HEAVEN with you time, talent and treasures. Let God use you. The “MAB” motto is: DEPOPULATING HELL and POPULATING HEAVEN VIA THE AIRWAVES… (To be continued tomorrow).

*Be a MANNA TV Partner – THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE! It’s a BRIGADE to reach lives via the AIRWAVES and contend with the kingdom of darkness! You can sow a one-time seed or a monthly partnership seed. In this DIGITAL WORLD, We need to reach more lives! We would need to pay to sustain the new MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL operations which started during the last PANDEMIC LOCKDOWN, pay for TV slots like to reach more souls, etc. You can sow for a slot on any Christian Channel as led.*

*Sow into any of these accounts: Access Bank: 1397233185.*
*Acc Name: Mountain Manna ODM.*
*GTB: 0596808771.*

*Acc Name: Manna Our Daily and send an e-mail to ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, or a WhatsApp message to + 2347040382800 and you will get a PROPHETIC REPLY from me . The TV and ODM partners will be REWARDED by Him. Note: Before sowing that seed, pray on it and tie it to a need (IF NECESSARY). If I be a man of God, JEHOVAH GOD will give you an answer in Jesus name.*

*Use same accounts for Tithe, Offering and Donations. JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led:* *Access Bank: 1397233185.*
*Acc Name: Mountain Manna ODM.*
*GTB: 0596808771.*
*Acc Name: Manna Our Daily. After sowing your seed, What'sAPP/SMS +2347040382800.*

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Christian Seek Not Yet Repose…

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Repent from ways in which you have hidden what He gave you – YOUR MONEY.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 13-15
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
*C. A. C., LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*DATE:*Monday, August 3, 2020

*TOPIC:*SPIRITUAL LAWS (2)

*Bible Reading:*

Joshua 6:26-27

26. And Joshua adjured them at that time, saying, Cursed be the man before the LORD, that riseth up and buildeth this city Jericho: he shall lay the foundation thereof in his firstborn, and in his youngest son shall he set up the gates of it.
27. So the LORD was with Joshua; and his fame was noised throughout all the country.

*MEMORISE:*

_*You are snared by the words of your mouth; You are taken by the words of your mouth*_ (Proverbs 6:2).

*EXPOSITION:*

A man's life is a by-product of spiritual laws, which are words or written codes set in motion by spiritual powers. Reuben's generations were placed under a spiritual law by his father, until Moses rose up to raise a high spiritual law to reverse what his father has said concerning his generation. (Deut. 33:6), only then Reuben's generation experienced progress.

When Jericho was conquered, Joshua placed a spiritual law upon Jericho, that whoever dared to build its walls, will lay the foundation by death of his first son and finish it by the death of his last son. Hiel the Bethelite in 1 Kings 16:34, became the victim of this law.

Your words count, be disciplined when you speak, consciously select your words and its mission, your words are spiritual laws to yourself, family and others. It is better to bless than to curse. Words are powerful- thou art snared with the words of thy mouth... (Proverbs 6:2a). Could it be that Rachael died because of what the husband, Jacob said over the missing idol and the actions of the father-in-law (Gen. 31:32,35)?

Life and death are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. (Proverbs 18:21). Decide your life by the law you permit to control it today. Declare, Lord, help me not to make irreversible decision against my life.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, I separate myself from every negative generational laws in my family.
2. Father, my mouth shall be blessing to my life and others.
3. Lord, redeem our nation from negative constitutional laws.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:*
Job 32 - 33; 2 Peter 3; 1 John 1
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 3 AUGUST 2020?*

*KEEP HOPING, KEEP BELIEVING⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping - believing that he would become the father of many nations. 
_*(Romans 4:18, NLT)*_

_*Romans 4:18 KJV*_
Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
When GOD gave Abraham a promise that he and his wife, Sarah, were going to have their “very own son” (see Genesis 15), she was seventy-five years old. It was impossible. It had never happened before. Abraham could have thought, I must have heard GOD wrong. But Scripture says that when all human reason for hope was gone, Abraham hoped on in faith, knowing that GOD is a supernatural GOD. Sarah was over ninety years old when she gave birth to a child. There were plenty of times when they were tempted to think, It’s never going to happen. We’re too old. If they would have believed those lies, they would have drifted into doubt and never seen the promise come to pass.

There may be many reasons why your situation will never work out. But you have to do as Abraham did - hope on in faith. What GOD promised you, He’s still going to bring to pass.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
“Father, thank You that because You are supernatural, I can hope on in faith even when I can find no other reason for hope. I trust that what I’m experiencing is going to work for my good. Thank You that what You promised me is going to come to pass. In JESUS’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM