The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 2nd August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 2ND AUGUST.

EXAMINE YOUR OWN FAITH

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves… (2 Corinthians 13:5).

There’re those who think the Lord permits calamities or is responsible for misfortunes that people suffer. It’s like the fellow who lamented, “I’m out serving God, working for Him every day; yet, He allowed the devil to kill my baby.” 

But that can’t be true! The Lord isn’t responsible for evil or the mishaps that people experience; it’s not consistent with His nature. He is love personified; there’s no darkness in Him.

Whatever you may have suffered that’s inconsistent with the provisions of Christ in His Gospel, didn’t come from God. Life is spiritual and you’re responsible for your life—the things that happen with you. 

It’s about your faith and how you use it. Jesus said in Matthew 17:20, “…If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.” This is a sovereign declaration; the question is, what are you doing with your faith? How are you putting your faith to work?

The Bible says, “Now the just shall live by faith…” (Hebrews 10:38). Using your faith to deal with the crises of life every day is your responsibility. 

James 1:22 says, “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.” That’s the key; doing the Word. You act your faith by “doing” the Word; we’re Word practitioners.

If things aren’t working out as you expect them to, the fault isn’t with God, for He is perfect. Since He’s perfect, then you have to check elsewhere for what might have gone wrong.

It could be that you didn’t understand Him or His Word well enough. Perhaps you didn’t do exactly what He said; or maybe your timing was wrong. Therefore, the right thing to do will be to examine your own faith as read in our theme verse.

The life of faith given to us isn’t a deception. The Lord isn’t hiding behind faith so He wouldn’t do what He said He’d do. Faith always works. If it didn’t work, then it wasn’t faith. Keep growing your faith by increasing your knowledge of the Word.

PRAYER

Dear Father, you’re perfect and in you there’s no variableness, neither shadow of turning. I take charge of my life, growing my faith through the Word and strengthening it by use. I thus produce victories and triumphs in every situation and circumstance, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 18:30; 2 Corinthians 1:20; Hebrews 13:8

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 6:15-7:1-6 & Psalms 60-63

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 5:9-16 & Isaiah 53

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

[/url]

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word, which causes Your glory to shine forth with much intensity in my life and in all that I am connected with. 

As I meditate on the Word of faith, I experience victory, divine health, and blessings! My life is an expression of Your supernatural grace, glory, perfection, beauty, and righteousness. 

I am continually metamorphosed from glory to glory. My life is excellent and full of glory; I am crowned
ith righteousness and honour, and the pleasure of the Lord is prospering through me. 

Christ is exalted in me today and evermore; my life is for His glory. Hallelujah! I’ve risen with Christ, and my affection is set on things above, where Christ sits at the right hand of God. 

I love You Lord with all my heart, and living for You is all that matters to me; to be relevant to the expansion of Your Kingdom, and the establishment of[url=https://bit.ly/2WyzdPr]
Your righteousness on earth.

Hallelujah! Christ has taken up His abode in my spirit, and I’ve become His living tabernacle and operational centre in the earth. 

I live the Christ-life and unveils His character, glory, wisdom, grace, and righteousness.

Through me, His beauty and perfections are revealed in my world, in an ever-increasing measure through the ability of the Holy Spirit at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY, 2ND AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: BEHOLD, HE COMETH

MEMORISE
“Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.” - (Revelation 1:7)

READ: Acts 1:9-11 (KJV)

9. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11. Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

The second coming of Jesus Christ has become a controversial issue in recent times. While some people argue that Jesus Christ will not come again, others say He has come secretly and has taken His position in the Church. Nothing could be further from the truth!

Jesus Christ will come again and when He does, all eyes shall see Him. Many verses of Scripture support the certainty of His second coming a classic example being todays Bible reading. It confirms many truths about today’s discussion.

- Jesus went into heaven publicly in full view of His disciples and there were angels who assured them He would return in like manner. It is therefore unwise to accept the teaching that Christ will not come again or that He has come secretly.

- He will return with clouds and every eye, including those of the people who crucified Him, shall see. Their shame shall be unimaginable. Revelation 1:7 says the kindred of the earth shall wail. Why? It is because they refused to repent of their sins and Jesus shall come to judge them according to their works (Revelation 6:1,15).

“For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?” - Revelation 6:17

Who shall be able to stand? Only those who have accepted the Lamb - who would be the Judge, as their personal Lord and Saviour shall be able to stand. Only those who have confessed their sins, accepted the love of God as demonstrated in the gift of His only begotten Son shall be able to stand (John 3:16-18).

Beloved, Jesus is coming sooner than we may expect. Are you prepared for Him? Remember, He is not coming as a Lamb again but as the Righteous Judge. Repent and be transformed into His righteousness if you are yet to do so. If you have already accepted Him as your Lord and Saviour, ask for the grace to hold on faithfully to the end.

PRAYER POINT
Father, please prepare me for the second coming of Your Son my Saviour, through the Holy Spirit. Amen

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
2 Chronicles 32 - 33

HYMN 7 - GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS

1. "Great is Thy faithfulness,"
O God my Father!
There is no shadow of turning with Thee:
Thou changest not, Thy compassion, they fail not,
As Thou has been Thou forever wilt be.

CHORUS:
"Great is Thy faithfulness!"
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
'Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me! 

2. Summer and winter, and spring time and harvest
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide!
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow.
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 2 AUGUST 2020?*

*GRACE FOR TODAY⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.”
_*(Matthew 6:34, NLT)*_

_*Matthew 6:34 KJV*_
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
Are you trying to solve problems that haven’t happened? “What if I get laid off? What if this pain in my side is something serious?” *JESUS* said to not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have enough worries of its own. GOD gives you the grace for today. You don’t have grace for tomorrow. Don’t try to figure out the next five years, playing all the what-ifs. The what-ifs will make you depressed. The good news is that even if a what-if happens, GOD will give you the grace to handle it.

Sure, you should plan ahead and use common sense, but at some point you have to turn it over to GOD and say, “GOD, You give me grace for every season. Just as You clothe the lilies of the fields, You said You take care of me. So I’m going to rest in You.” Then the peace that passes all understanding will be waiting for you.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
“Father, thank You that just as You clothe the lilies of the fields, You will provide me with exactly what I need for every season I am in. I choose to rest, knowing that You are in control. I declare I will not worry because You supply all my needs. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Sunday, 2nd August 2020

TOPIC: THE INIQUITIES OF THE END TIME

Evil is on the increase because we are close to the end of the age.

SCRIPTURE: And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Matthew 24:12.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To live in the iniquity of this generation is to lose your consciousness of the coming of Christ.

Earlier, we established that we are in the end time, the end of the age. One sign of the end time as we earlier noted, is the abundance of iniquity (Matthew 24:12).

Now, what are the iniquities we see in our days? We shall highlight just a few of them.

Sometime ago, I watched a video clip on a YouTube channel about a two year-old boy who would smoke a minimum of two packets of cigarette a day. When his father was interviewed on the lifestyle of his child, he said, “We introduced him to cigarette smoking when he was few months old. 

The moment he is through smoking one, he would cry for another one”. What a world! This child was introduced to this dangerous habit because of the abundance of iniquity in the end time.

I also read in a paper how a lady went to the police station to report a case of a girl who was raped to the point of bleeding to death. Very terrible!
Evil is on the increase because we are close to the end of the age.

Please know this: we are closer to the end of time now than any other time in the history of the world.
Today, in government and private offices, iniquity will confront you if you want to do things legally. One is usually confronted with the temptation to compromise either by giving or taking a bribe to succeed in whatever you want to do.

We live in a generation where a young lady in the university is usually confronted with the immoral demands of a wicked lecturer who wants to sleep with her before she could pass her exams. 

And she risks failing her exams if she refuses the lecturer’s immoral advances. And these days, lecturers tell students openly, “If you want me to help you, you know what to do. One good turn deserves another. You know what others do”. This is happening because of the abundance of iniquity.

Sometime ago, I spoke to a girl on phone. She was eighteen at that time but she was under a serious obsession for immorality. If a man did not come to her for immorality, she would go out to look for a man. She said she started this immoral act at the age of five. Very pathetic!

So, anywhere you look, iniquity is staring at you.
Beloved, there is no generation that has been confronted with iniquity like ours. To live in the iniquity of this generation is to lose your consciousness of the coming of Christ. By all means, refuse to take part in the iniquity of the world even though we are in the world (John 17:14-16).

Remember this: To live in the iniquity of this generation is to lose your consciousness of the coming of Christ.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Always live in the consciousness that we are in the end time.
2. Refuse to take part in the iniquity of the world.
3. Make the choice to live right always.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your Word to me today. I ask that You deliver me from the sins, temptations and compromises of this evil generation. I apply for Your grace to live right Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SIGNS OF THE END TIME – AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.

QUOTE: Iniquity increases the distance between you and God. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Isaiah 55-57

AMAZING FACT: Extra-ocular muscles in the eye are the body’s fastest muscles. They allow both of your eyes to flick in the same direction in a single 50-millisecond movement.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to escape the traps of this season is released for you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 2ND AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: WHEN PROPHETIC INSTRUCTIONS ARE PAINFUL!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 126:1-6. 2020

Please share with me again another great report concerning your God, “Praise God sir. Kindly share with me this testimony. On the 10th of May 2020, we were asked to sow a seed for the purchase of air conditioners for the Manna Mountain. In fact, I came across the prophetic instructions three times in our daily manna. 

The last one troubled my spirit and I was not at rest. As soon as I was through with my devotion that day, I called my son and I told him to transfer money to the Manna Account.

As soon as I did that, I knelt down and prayer to God that He should prove to me that He was still on the throne because we had a pressing need as a family and my husband asked me to pray that God should open a way.

To the glory of God, THAT SAME DAY that I sowed the seed, the Lord blessed me with money and that pressing need of the family was answered by the LORD who made a way for us. Indeed there is power in every prophetic instruction by a genuine man of God. 

Thank you papa for blessing me. I am also using Prophetic Prayer Psalms/Declaration sent to me after I sowed and I believe that many more testimonies are coming my way. Glory be to God! .”

Please note that she wrote: “We had a pressing need as a family and my husband asked me to pray that God should open a way.” So, this family despite their needs, not from their comfort!

Abraham had ONLY ONE CHILD when God asked him to sacrifice ISSAC! He was required to give from his lack – HIS ONLY CHILD! Notice that God did not ask him for his wealth because he knew Abraham had an abundance of that! Psalm 126:5 says: “They that sow in tears shall reap in joy” Billy Graham once said: “If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten up every other area in his life!“ 

So true! The greatmA.W. Tozer penned : “As base thing as money often is, yet it can be transmuted into everlasting treasure. It can be converted into food for hungry and clothing for the poor. It can keep a missionary actively winning lost men in the light of gospel and thus transmute itself into heavenly values.

Any temporal possession can be turned into everlasting wealth. Whatever is giving to Christ is immediately touched with immortality.” This family’s testimony is been used by the LORD to provoke me to ask you to be a MANNA TV Partner – THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE! It’s a BRIGADE to reach lives via the AIRWAVES and contend with the kingdom of darkness! You can sow a one-time seed or a monthly partnership seed. In this DIGITAL WORLD, We need to reach more lives! We would need to pay to sustain the new MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL operations which started during the last PANDEMIC LOCKDOWN, pay for TV slots like to reach more souls, etc. You can sow for a slot on any Christian Channel as led.

Sow into any of these accounts: Access Bank: 1397233185.
Acc Name: Mountain Manna ODM.
GTB: 0596808771.
Acc Name: Manna Our Daily and send an e-mail to ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, or a WhatsApp message to + 2347040382800 and you will get a PROPHETIC REPLY from me . 

The TV and ODM partners will be REWARDED by Him. Note: Before sowing that seed, pray on it and tie it to a need (IF NECESSARY). If I be a man of God, JEHOVAH GOD will give you an answer in Jesus name.

Use same accounts for Tithe, Offering and Donations. JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led: Access Bank: 1397233185.
Acc Name: Mountain Manna ODM.
GTB: 0596808771.

Acc Name: Manna Our Daily. After sowing your seed, What'sAPP/SMS +2347040382800.*

PRAYER POINTS: Take song of worship as led.
1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Repent from ways in which you have hidden what He gave you-YOUR MONEY. Pray about today!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 10-12

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)

PUBLISHER/WRITER
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, August 2, 2020

SPIRITUAL LAW (1)

Read: Genesis 49:1-12

Genesis 49:1-12 And Jacob called for his sons and said, Gather yourselves together [around me], that I may tell you what shall befall you in the latter or last days.

Gather yourselves together and hear, you sons of Jacob; and hearken to Israel your father.

Reuben, you are my firstborn, my might, the beginning (the firstfruits) of my manly strength and vigor; [your birthright gave you] the preeminence in dignity and the preeminence in power.

But unstable and boiling over like water, you shall not excel and have the preeminence [of the firstborn], because you went to your father’s bed; you defiled it—he went to my couch!

Simeon and Levi are brothers [equally headstrong, deceitful, vindictive, and cruel]; their swords are weapons of violence.

O my soul, come not into their secret council; unto their assembly let not my honor be united [for I knew nothing of their plot], because in their anger they slew men [an honored man, Shechem, and the Shechemites], and in their self-will they disabled oxen.

Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce, and their wrath, for it was cruel. I will divide them in Jacob and scatter them in Israel.

Judah, you are the one whom your brothers shall praise; your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies; your father’s sons shall bow down to you.
Judah, a lion’s cub! With the prey, my son, you have gone high up [the mountain]. He stooped down, he crouched like a lion, and like a lioness—who dares provoke and rouse him?

The scepter or leadership shall not depart from Judah, nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet, until Shiloh [the Messiah, the Peaceful One] comes to Whom it belongs, and to Him shall be the obedience of the people.

Binding His foal to the vine and His donkey’s colt to the choice vine, He washes His garments in wine and His clothes in the blood of grapes.
His eyes are darker and more sparkling than wine, and His teeth whiter than milk.

MEMORISE: You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of God’s favor] shall shine upon your ways. (Job 22:28)

EXPOSITION

Laws are made to install and I still order and operational guide to a person or group of people on how they have to live within a given spheres. A law could be verbal or written, what matters is the power that backs and enforces it. Every aspect of our lives is being controlled by one form of laws, or the other, both physically and spiritually.

A young man was sick and everybody wished him quick recovery and prayer was organised for him, but God said, He will surly die. Few days later, he died. His pastor became worried and went to enquire before God what was the matter. 

God latter revealed to him through the man's mum that he had side right from childhood that he will die before his fortieth birthday. Actually, he did not see his fortieth birthday. The young man has made spiritual irreversible law on his life and so it happened.

Jacob side; Reuben ‘shall not excel’ even though Reuben was the first son and was entitled to a double portion of his father's wealth. By just a sentence, “Spiritual law” Reuben's life was stagnated. David fasted for days over the results of his illicit affair with Bathsheba. The boy eventually died and David had no one to blame for it (2 Sam. 12:18-23).

Be careful the words you speak to your life, children and others, words are spiritual laws set in motion theft can promote or destroy one's life. What spiritual laws have you made on your life that set your life in the wrong direction? Cry out to God for divine intervention and correction. Think and speak carefully.

PRAYER POINTS

1. My Father, every spiritual law I have made against myself, have mercy on me.
2. My Father, I reject every negative spiritual law made by others, especially those who brought me forth, against my life.
3. Lord, we break every spiritual law that is destroying our country.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 30-31; 2 Peter 2
*RESTORATION TODAY - _LAWNA INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION – DAY 2_* 

*SUNDAY, AUGUST 2, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: THE NAMES OF GOD (1)* 

_“That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth.” Psalm 83:18._ 

*MESSAGE* 

Names often have meanings. Throughout the Bible, we're told what people's names mean and why they were called that particular name. And it's the same with the names of God. Each name has a meaning and can reveal a different aspect of His character. 

The Israelites called God 'Jehovah', a name they regarded as incommunicable and incomprehensible. The name means the 'self-existing One,' and the 'I Am.' He was the Creator of all things; an awesome and unknowable supreme being. But God desired to be known in a personal way. So He added to the name Jehovah five revealing titles – to help us better understand and relate to Him. Let's look at each one over the next few days. 

*1. Jehovah-Jireh: It Means 'the Lord Who Sees' Or 'the Lord Will Provide.'* 
Abraham was about to sacrifice his son when God provided a lamb for the offering in Isaac's place. In response, Abraham called Him Jehovah-Jireh, the Lord who sees and provides. And it doesn't just apply to Abraham. The New Testament says that God sees our needs and provides answers. Jesus assured us of this in Matthew 6:31-33. 

We might wonder why we don't have everything we want. God doesn't provide all the things we want, He provides the things we need. And He knows what we need better than we do. So instead of worrying and striving, let's remember that God is Jehovah-Jireh — the One who provides for all our needs.

*ACTION POINT* 
?️Take some time today to make a list of all the things God has provided you with. Then spend time thanking Him for each one.

*SCRIPTURES* 
Matthew 6:31-33; Genesis 22:14.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Lord, I thank You for always providing for me.

2. Father, You see me; deliver me from all who contend with me in the name of Jesus.

3. Lord, provide for me and make me a blessing to others in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR* 
1 Sam. 6-7, Isa. 48, 2 Cor. 9.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM