The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 1st August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 1ST AUGUST.

SERVE THE LORD WITH YOUR LIFE

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it (Luke 9:24)

A certain man advised his son who was a Christian against being too active for Jesus Christ. He was concerned that the son could lose his life for serving Jesus Christ and preaching the Gospel. 

But the son replied, “Dad, I’m only doing what Jesus said I should do; I’m serving Him with my life."

The man was offended and said with acerbity, “You’re doing what Jesus said you should do? 

That’s why He died young; at thirty-three! They killed Him!” Like that man, there’re many who neither understand Christ’s purpose, nor the meaning of life. It’s not how long you live; it’s about the life you live.

The truth is, for such people, the issue really isn’t that they want to live long or want their loved ones to live long. If that were the case, God promised them eternity; their real problem is the fear of death.

As long as the fear of death dominates a man, he can’t live to his best potentials; he can’t fulfil his calling in life. He’ll say and do things he really doesn’t believe, all in a bid to save his life. But we read in our opening verse, “…whosoever will save his life lose it….” Live your life for Christ unreservedly! You’ve got to be able so say, “Come what may, I stand for Jesus Christ and His Kingdom! I’ll preach the Gospel, no matter what!"

Remember what He said in Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” As you go about preaching the Gospel, especially in these last days, be fearless, for the Lord Himself is your defence. 

Even now, He’s saying to you the very same words He said to the Apostle Paul in Acts 18:10, “For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city."

CONFESSION

live in the realm of life, where death has no power. I’m crucified with Christ; nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me, and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 3:23-24; 1 Corinthians 15:58; Acts 20:24

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 6:1-14 & Psalms 56-59

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 5:1-8 & Isaiah 52

JU

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am the light of the world; a city that is set on the hill that can not be hidden. 

I will never walk in darkness or confusion because I have the light of life.

I’ve been called out of darkness into God’s marvelous light, to display the excellence and perfections of divinity! 

I’m rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. 

I will never lose my way. I am a life-giving spirit, and everything that proceeds from me is full of life. 

I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! My life is full of possibilities; for out of my belly flow rivers of living water. Hallelujah! 

The Lord has set me on high; glory and honour are in His presence; strength and gladness are in His dwelling. Hallelujah! 

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, yes, I have a goodly heritage. 

I reign in life unstoppably, walking in God’s abundant grace in Christ! I am like a tree planted by the waterside, with evergreen leaves! 

I am lifted always, over and above circumstances! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL..

DATE: SATURDAY 1ST AUGUST 2020

THEME: PRAYER FOR YOUR COMMUNITY/
NEIGHBORHOOD.

MEMORISE:

That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets: Psalm 144:13.

READ: Romans 12:15-16
15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.

16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

PRAYER:
1. Father, thank you for my community/
neighborhood. Thank You for the local government officials, elected representatives and all leaders within the community.

2. Father, I take over this community/
neighborhood for you. As I preach the gospel in this neighborhood, let everyone give their lives to You in the mighty name of Jesus.

3. Father, increase the rate of development of my community/neighborhood. Let it become the home of great discoveries and successes.

4. Father, arrest every witch or wizard operating within or around my community/neighborhood with Your fire.

5. Father, make this neighborhood free from crime and every form of unrest in the mighty name of Jesus.

6. Father, make me a spiritual and financial blessing to the people of my community.

7. Father, let us only have cause to celebrate with each other, rather than mourn in this neighborhood, in the mighty name of Jesus.

8. Father, don’t let any disease break out in this neighborhood.

9. Father, let there be love amongst us in this neighborhood.

10. I bless the ground of this neighborhood; it will only yield good things for us in the mighty name of Jesus.

11. I pray that the leaders of this community will lead us with the fear of God.

12. Your special prayer request for your community/neighborhood.

ACTION POINT:
Be a shining light in your community.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Kings 20-21.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2020

*TOPIC: GROWING IN FAITH*

"When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.” 2 Timothy 1:5

*MESSAGE*
We all need faith boosters—people who have had a huge influence on our lives and helped us grow in faith. They show us the way we want to live and inspire us to keep going when we want to quit. Such a person may be someone in our family, a friend or a member of our church. Whoever it is, they play a significant role in helping us grow in faith. 

And it’s like a chain reaction. When someone helps develop our faith, we, in turn, can then help develop someone else’s faith. Timothy is a great example of this. Paul tells us that Timothy has ‘unfeigned faith’ and that his grandmother and mother also had this faith too. They helped build up Timothy’s faith, so that, at a young age, Timothy became a key figure in the spread of the gospel. Paul advised him: ‘Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.’ (1 Timothy 4:12).

We don’t always like hearing advice from other people, but when they’re sharing God’s wisdom with us we need to be listening and learning. If there’s someone we feel God’s showing us who could use some guidance or encouragement, let’s share the wisdom that He gives to us with them and help them to also grow in faith.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ Think of someone who has played a significant role in developing your faith. If you can, thank them in some way today.

*SCRIPTURES* 
1 Timothy 4:12; Romans 10:17

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, thank You for giving me opportunities to grow spiritually.

2. Lord, grant me the grace to be diligent 
and faithful in daily disciplines that will add 
to my spiritual growth in the name of Jesus.

3. Father, give me the grace to help others grow in faith, too, in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Sam. 4-5, Isa. 47, 2 Cor. 8
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Saturday, 1st August 2020

TOPIC: ABUNDANCE OF INIQUITY – A SIGN OF THE END TIME

The escalation of iniquity in our days is a pointer to the fact that we are in the end of the age.

SCRIPTURE: And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you… And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Matthew 24:3-4, 12.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The escalation of iniquity in our days is a pointer to the fact that we are in the end of the age.

You are welcome to the month of August, the eighth month of the year, 2020. We have seen the faithfulness of God in our lives as individuals, families, church and nation from the beginning of the year till date. We give Him the praise for the gift of life.

The world we live in is going through perilous times. Current happenings in our generation obviously show that we are in the end of time. We are in the last days.

Sometime ago, I gave a relation of mine a book about heaven and hell to read. After going through the book, he was blessed and said to me, “Sir, the world is coming to an end! 

The things I read in the book are real! God is gracious for making us to know things about eternity while we are still alive”. After hearing these words, I was deeply touched.

Now, the end time is characterised by signs (Matthew 24:3-44). It is very important to draw the attention of people to these signs of the end. This is because the consciousness of consequence imparts caution to life’s actions.

We shall, therefore, begin to look at these signs of the end time.

One of the signs of the end time is the abundance of iniquity (Matt. 24:12).

Today, there is multiplicity of iniquity anywhere you turn. There is an escalation of evil everywhere you go.

Sometime ago, we prayed for a young girl who was just eleven at the time but she was already the second in command in the witchcraft world. She paralysed her father and killed two of her siblings, including her elder sister who lived abroad, for not sending money to her. 

She was employed as a nanny in a man’s house in Abuja, Nigeria. It was only by the mercy of God that the baby she took care of did not fall victim to her witchcraft.

When the man who employed her as a nanny noticed her witchcraft activities, he placed a copy of the “Seeds of Destiny” devotional on her head and anointed her, and immediately, she became restless and began to confess her witchcraft activities.

One day, she went out for a witchcraft meeting and while returning, she landed on the roof of a house physically. She wore a chaplet on her neck which was removed and set on fire but it didn’t burn initially. When it eventually started burning, the girl turned into a snake. This is not what we read in newspaper or watched in a movie. It is a true life story.

Beloved, we live in a world of abundance of iniquity, and this is a major sign of the end time.
My counsel is, refuse to take part in the iniquity and compromise of this age. Keep your garment clean for the soon-coming King, Jesus Christ.
Remember this: The escalation of iniquity in our days is a pointer to the fact that we are in the end of the age.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Appreciate God for this timely message.
2. If you have compromised in one way or the other, retrace your steps to your Creator, confess your sins, and rededicate your life to Him.
3. Ask God to deliver you from the temptations and compromises of this generation.
4. Always make demands on the grace of God to live right (Titus 2:11-12)

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace to be conscious of the signs of the end time. Help me not to be a victim of the sins and iniquities of this season. I receive the grace to live right always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SIGNS OF THE END TIME– AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.

QUOTE: Iniquity gives the devil an opportunity to wreck havoc in a man’s life. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 52-54

AMAZING FACT: The human nose can detect about 1 trillion smells.

DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to say NO to the iniquities of this season is released for you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 1ST AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: REJECT PREMATURE PROMOTION! MY 1976 SECRETS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 3: 23-33

Oh Welcome! Remember again: you are called to greatness but sometimes the greater place God calls you to is where less people will see you!

One of the secrets of DAVID WAS THAT NOBODY KNEW HIM. God hid him and prepared him in the bushes and not in the camera frontline! One of the greatest secret of ATTRACTING GRACE is HUMILITY, because it RESISTS (fights) the PROUD! 

I remember when I just got born again in 1976, I told the lord: Don’t make me popular or be seen! All I pray is: USE ME! USE ME! USE ME! I vow never to share the glory with you and I vow never to seek lime light.''

At that time, He told me to join the SANITATION department of anywhere I was-in churches and camp meetings. I cleaned toilet while others were seeking the pulpit. 

I took pleasure in sweeping the church auditorium on Saturdays (unseen) while others were contending to sit down in the front row on Sundays! There was a period in my life when I was in security and traffic department of the church where I worshipped. I never stepped into the church services for over a year! I complained, but my PAPA GOD told me: SHUT UP AND STAY THERE! My joy was that I took care of safety of other people’s cars! But today, I am what I am by his grace!

Today, I am tired of the limelight and I even avoid places where people will see me at the airports e.t.c because I have become known worldwide! Ah! If you want to go far in life and ministry, don’t seek to be seen! Seek to allow him to see through you! Ignore insults! Don’t keep malice or grudges! 

Forgive fast! Don’t fight for visible/public positions! Seek to serve in quiet positions until God choses to announce HIMSELF. Do you know that PREMATURE ANNOUNCEMENT has turned Millions into ICHABOD? – no more fresh oil and no more fresh glory! Yes PREMATURE PROMOTION can change your name from FAME to SHAME! 

Pastors and Christian workers take note: God is God and you are not! He is ALMIGHTY and you are not! He MUST INCREASE (today’s scripture vs 30)! You Must Decrease! All must be about him not about you! Be humble! Pray seriously now.
FOLLOW THIS COMMISION ON WHATSAPP: +2347040382800

*For _TITHE, OFFERING, SEED SOWING, CHARITY, DONATIONS_, please use the account below:*
*ACCESS BANK: 1397233185. ACC NAME: 

MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. What'sAPP/SMS +2347040382800, Email: ourdailymannain
for@gmail.com, you will receive a "PRAYER PSALM"*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best song as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Repent from seeking to be seen or heard! LORD MORE OF YOU;LESS OF ME ! I reject PREMATURE ANNOUNCEMENT OR PROMOTION! Our Daily Manna 1 August 2020 – REJECT PREMATURE PROMOTION! MY 1976 SECRETS!
3. Lord, you must INCREASE in me AND I MUST DECREASE!
4. INCUBATE /MOULD ME into Your PURPOSE in places where less people will see me!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 7-9

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Saturday, August 1, 2020.*

*GET SOME REST.*

*Read Genesis 2:21-24.*

21. And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22. And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

*MEMORISE: I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety (Psalms 4:8).*

*EXPOSITION*

The best solution to stress has been identified as getting some rest. Or why do you think medical practitioners place their patients on bed rest. Take the costliest and effective analgesic the world has ever known today, and if you don't find time to rest, it is all but in vain. 

God had shown us the example of what it means to get some rest. After rigorous creative activity for six days, God took time to rest. He also put separation between night and day so that man conducts all his activities during the day and rest in the night. 

Is that how you spend your life? If not, you are only instalmentally killing yourself. If God Himself that could never get exhausted, fatigued could rest after work, then who are you? A robot or machine? Even these, require maintenance and servicing for lasting use and efficiency. 

Don't wear yourself out untimely.
Our major form of resting is sleeping. When we sleep, we introduce peace into our body as our body metabolism function effectively. This helps our lives and bodies in the following ways:

1. make us happier, beautiful and slows down the aging process;
2. increase concentration and productivity;
3. make us mentally and emotionally fit;
4. it helps the body repairs itself and boasts the immune system; and
5. improves healthy heart reduces depression, stress and inflammation.
6. boost brain, steadier sugar, weight control and restores energy.

More than these, sleep can do to our lives. Beside, it's a moment for divine revelation and encounter with God, like in the case of Adam, Abraham, Joseph, Daniel and others. Above all, we must strive to sleep within 6 to 8 hours daily. Happy New Month.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, I resolve to get some rest and not to over stress or labour myself for efficiency and long-time use.
2. Lord, those who are suffering from insomnia and sleeping sickness, heal them.
3. Pray for the widow and children of those who have died from overlabour and stress, that God would take care of them and fill the gap.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 28 - 29; 2 Peter 1*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM