The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 31st July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 31ST JULY.

HIS POWER, GLORY AND RIGHTEOUSNESS

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary (Psalm 63:1-2)

Even though the glory of God and the power of God are interchangeably used in Scripture sometimes, they’re not exactly the same. For example, when Moses was asked of the Lord to talk to the rock, what God wanted was for His glory to be manifested. But Moses rather struck the rock, and God’s power was manifested.

However, from God’s response to Moses, we know He wasn’t pleased because He reprimanded Moses by saying, “You didn’t glorify me before the people” (Numbers 20:11-12). 

So, here’s the point: the glory is greater than the power because the glory includes not only the power of God but also the grace and righteousness of God. The glory of God, actually, is the term that encapsulates all of His splendour and His righteousness. He manifests His righteousness in His glory.

His power is manifested through us to accomplish His purpose. Nonetheless, that power could be abused as Paul indicates in 1 Corinthians 9:18: 

“What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.” Thus, it’s possible for someone to misuse the power of God but you can never misuse the glory of God.

Always, what God wants is for us to manifest His glory, and to do that, you have to walk in His grace and in His righteousness as well; they all go together.

PRAYER

Thank you Lord, for you’ve made me a light in a dark world, and my light shines everywhere. I impact my world, not only with your power, but with your glory, righteousness, wisdom and love today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 2:11; Matthew 6:13b; 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 5:12-21 & Psalms 52-55

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 4:25-32 & Isaiah 51

TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for receiving my worship, praise, and thanksgiving, sanctifying them by Your Spirit. 

You’re magnified in my life, and Your glory has increased in my life. Thank You for an outstanding month of productivity, and for Your grace that is piloting me into the great future You have for me.

Thank You for the honour of my being inseparably one with You; not only have You made me Your sanctuary, I’ve also become the conveyor and dispenser of Your righteousness, mercy, goodness, and grace.

I bask in the full blessings of my oneness with You, manifesting Your glory, beauty, and wisdom. I

am full of the Holy Ghost; I am laughing my way through life, from victory to victory and from glory to glory! 

I laugh at the devil, and challenging circumstances because I know I can never be disadvantaged.

I'm soaring high on the wings of the Spirit; my mouth is filled today with laughter and my tongue with the songs of triumph, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

THEME: TWO MASTERS? IMPOSSIBLE!

MEMORISE:

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Matthew 6:24

READ: Joshua 24:15-24

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

16 And the people answered and said, God forbid that we should forsake the LORD, to serve other gods;

17 For the LORD our God, he it is that brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the people through whom we passed:

18 And the LORD drave out from before us all the people, even the Amorites which dwelt in the land: therefore will we also serve the LORD; for he is our God.

19 And Joshua said unto the people, Ye cannot serve the LORD: for he is an holy God; he is a jealous God; he will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins.

20 If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good.

21 And the people said unto Joshua, Nay; but we will serve the LORD.

22 And Joshua said unto the people, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you the LORD, to serve him. And they said, We are witnesses.

23 Now therefore put away, said he, the strange gods which are among you, and incline your heart unto the LORD God of Israel.

24 And the people said unto Joshua, The LORD our God will we serve, and his voice will we obey.

It is impossible to offer the same service to two human masters at the same time, let alone God and mammon. Whoever tries to do so will lose ultimately. This is because God will see you as unserious and you will get nothing from Him. Mammon (money), on the othet hand is not reliable. Psalm 49:6-7 says 
“They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches; None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:”
Why is mammon compared with God and not the devil? It is because mammon represents the material things of this world and that is what the devil has been using to compete against God. The devil won against Adam and Even but thankfully, he failed against Jesus when he tried to lure Him with earthly treasures. So, who is your master- God or mammon?

One you have chosen to serve God:
• You should no longer steal to make money because it is the blessing of God that makes one rich without sorrow (Proverbs 10:22). You will not rob to become rich. “Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell. (Proverbs 917-18).”

• You must not lie or falsify records to become wealthy. Proverbs 11:4 says “Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death.”

• You must learn to give generously to Kingdom projects. You must always put Him first.

In today’s Bible reading, some people decided to stay on the side of God and Joshua them that they would be consumed if they served other gods. Dear reader, you must make up your mind today to serve God and not mammon. He will surely take care of you.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to always stand for You.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 64-66

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4: BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS IS MINE.

1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.
o Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels, descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2020

*TOPIC: REVOKING EVIL OATHS*

"Then answered one of the people, and said, Thy father straitly charged the people with an oath, saying, Cursed be the man that eateth any food this day. And the people were faint.” 1 Samuel 14:28

*MESSAGE*
Jonathan had made a remarkable feat on this day but it was counted as a crime for him due to an evil oath proclaimed by his father, King Saul.  Many are in similar situations today and they need divine help. They are victims of oaths taken out of frustration, arrogance, anger, hunger, hatred, ignorance and self-righteousness, among others. However, children of God don't have to pay the penalty or remain under any yoke. 

The King was not mindful of the way the Lord had chosen to bring about victory. Rather than appreciating God, Saul was bent on emphasising his kingly authority, hence the decree made under frustration. People stood up for Jonathan before his father saying the true position of things, and he was spared. In other words, the truth sets free. Is there any evil oath affecting your destiny? Now you know the truth; stand on it till it sets you free.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ What does God’s Word say about your current situation? Stand on the truth of His Word and let the truth set you free indeed.

*SCRIPTURES* 
John 6:63; 8:32; 17:17

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. I declare that any evil pronouncements that are finding expression in my life are hereby revoked in Jesus’ name. 

2. I declare that any evil generational covenant that is preventing my breakthrough is neutralized today by the blood of Jesus Christ. 

3. The name of Jesus Christ exonerates me from any evil edict pronounced out of frustration or anger or ignorance in Jesus’ name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Sam. 3, Isa. 46, 2 Cor. 6:11-7:1-16
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Friday, 31st July 2020

TOPIC: EXCELLENT PEOPLE – GENERATIONAL STANDARD BEARERS

To exist in distinction and excellence is to exist above obscurity. It is to exist with positive notoriety. No man, woman, friend or enemy can say he/she is not aware of your existence.

Nobody can claim ignorance of your impact on earth.
SCRIPTURE: Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Matthew 5:14.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Existence in distinction and excellence is existence as a pace setter, a road pointer, a standard bearer and opinion leader.

It has been established that understanding is key to fulfilment in life. What is not defined cannot be found, and what you don’t understand, you cannot undertake.

Earlier in our previous studies, we saw what it means to exist in excellence and distinction. We saw that existence in excellence and distinction means to stand out in life, to exist as a generational illumination, to make a difference on the earth and to exist in importance and relevance.
Today, we shall look at other definitions of existence in excellence and distinction.

Now, existence in excellence and distinction means:

1. Existence above obscurity.

To exist in distinction and excellence is to exist above obscurity. It is to exist with positive notoriety. You are known for something positive or you are notorious positively. No man, woman, friend or enemy can say he/she is not aware of your existence. Nobody can claim ignorance of your impact on earth. To exist in distinction and excellence is to exist in impact that commands global attention (Matt. 5:14).

2. Existence as a standard bearer and opinion leader.

Existence in distinction and excellence is existence as a pace setter, a road pointer, a standard bearer and opinion leader. If God says, you are the light of the world (Matthew 5:14), it means you are a road pointer or direction giver because light points the road and gives direction. 

Existence in distinction or excellence is existence as a generational direction giver. God wants to bring you to a point where people know what to do as they see what you do. 

God wants to bring you to a point where you are a standard of measurement for other people. When people look at you, they would pray and wish to be like you. You are serving God with integrity, yet you are commanding stupendous prosperity. 

Your life depicts a commendable balance between holiness and prosperity to show the world that it is possible to maintain holiness and integrity, and still have prosperity. This makes you a road pointer and standard bearer to your generation.

Beloved, when you live like this, your results will bring multitude to God. You will not only preach to people with your mouth but they would also look at what God has done in your life and follow you to know your God.

Remember this: Existence in distinction and excellence is existence as a pace setter, a road pointer, a standard bearer and opinion leader.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Determine to set the pace for people to follow through holiness and positive impact in your generation.
2. Refuse to be obscure in life.

PRAYER: I receive the grace to be a pace setter, road pointer, opinion leader and standard bearer to my generation, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEFINING EXCELLENCE OR DISTINCTION (PART 4)

QUOTE: We are meant to impact our world. We cannot just watch the world. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Isaiah 49-51

AMAZING FACT: Christianity was the main religion in Egypt between the fourth and sixth centuries AD.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Lord engrace you to glorify Him with your life in this season in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 31ST JULY, 2020

TOPIC: “JEHOVAH THE SCULPTOR” IS STILL ON DUTY!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 125:3; JEREMIAH 18:1-6

Welcome to another devotional encounter with the CONSUMING FIRE! It was Nick DiNardo who opined that: “Like a sculptor chipping away at the marble, adversity is what chips and crafts us into who we are and what we become.” Now catch this: 

All the bitter battles I have passed through have always led to my INCREDIBLE PROMOTION/
GROWTH! I mean ALL! I cannot explain it! Since I was born, I have NEVER gone to my next level without a battle that is SEVERE AND BITTER which seems to be impossible! 

Never! I had even died in a village river at the age of 8, I drowned and was “declared dead,” but was revived back to life by a Shell Company staff who came to wash his car by the riverside. But I am ALIVE TODAY FOR DESTINY’S sake!

Do you know that before this ODM VISION was discovered, I attempted suicide? Yes! That was over 28 years ago and I was devastated as a young man, by someone who walked out of my life. ODM was born from that crisis! 

It was so painful that I decided to die! Your God may not choose the EASY way for you, but He will make sure you NEVER end up in shame! Also note this: When the LORD passes you through the LONG and HARD route, He deals with anyone that raises a finger against you. 

I have seen people run mad or suffer irreversible demotion because they fought against me or lied against me. The wickedness of the wicked cannot last forever! Psalm 125:3 cannot lie – “For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteousness lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.” God will never allow the wicked to prevail so that you don’t run to Egypt (other sources) for help!

Ah! I have seen people who have hurt me badly, send for me in their hospital beds as they were dying. Yes! Also, I have been called to bury some people who lied against me many years ago. It was pathetic! This is a world where men can “manufacture” FALSE EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU. In the case of JOSEPH, the evidence was true, but the story was false! I have been through that many times. Oh, enough of my story! 

The LORD just wanted to let you know that hardships often prepare ordinary people for extraordinary duties because He is like the SCULPTOR/POTTER busy working on your life! Psalm 34:19 says, “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivered him out of them all.” You will be delivered out of them ALL! ALL is ALL! Hold on and hold out! Pray seriously now.

*SATURDAY (AUGUST 8TH, 2020) IS U.K Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE. Theme is: “DEALING WITH THE PHARAOHS OF YOUR DESTINY.” Call: +44(0) 330-998-1254. ACCESS CODE IS: 809720# Time: 8am. UK. Time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in too! PHARAOH MUST DROWN! THAT “READ SEA” WILL DIVIDE AGAIN!

For all financial transactions such as Tithe, Seed sowing, Offering, Donations, Charity, please use:*
*Access Bank: 1397233185. Acc Name: Mountain Manna ODM. What'sAPP/SMS +2347040382800, or Email: ourdailymannain
for@gmail.com, You you will receive a "PRAYER PSALM".*

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 4-6

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, You are the POTTER, I am the clay! Do in me and through me what You desire to do in Jesus name.
3. Lord, use every HARSH experience of my destiny to re-mould my expected end. Declare Psalm 125 seriously today! Pray it verse by verse!
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)

PUBLISHER/WRITER

*Hymn 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus...*

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh what peace we often forfeit,
Oh what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful?
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,

3. Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Saviour, still our refuge,
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, July 31, 2020

TOPIC: REVELATION

Read Daniel 2:24-45

MEMORISE: But there is a God in heaven who reveals secrets, and He has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will be in the later days 

(Daniel 2:28)

EXPOSITION

Revelation is the manifestation of the divine truth. We get to know God's mind, programmes, and agenda through revelation. Revelation is to make us see into the future His plans, purposes, and intentions. God always shares His mind with His people. The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant (Psa. 25:14).

Because Abraham was dear to God, He informed/
revealed to him His plan concerning Sodom and Gomorrah (Gen. 18:17). The experience of Abraham with these men made him know another truth about God - kind and fair. Revelation establishes in us further truth about God.

God revealed His next action to Pharaoh in a dream, but the latter couldn't understand. He had to seek Joseph for the meaning of the revelation (Gen. 41:25). The revelation saved Egypt and nations around from starvation. God's revelation can save you, your family, city, and nation from impending disaster and calamity. The hidden information is freely given for a beneficial action.

Revelation is the coming to man, the words of God - His mind and will. What He is about to do and must be done. God revealed to Prophet Samuel the secret of king Saul and the steps to take for his replacement. Revelation makes us see what others can't see, know what they do not know, and enjoy an uncommon friendship with Him.

Mary, Thomas and other disciples of our Lord saw Him at resurrection. It is in seeing Him we accept the truth of the gospel (Jn. 20:18).

To constantly receive the mind of God, we must be filled with the Spirit of God. We enjoy critical and crucial information from Him, wherever we may be when His Spirit is in us.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, do not let Your revelation be scarce in my life.
2. Lord, inspire me through divine revelation, to do Your will and purpose in this generation of mine, in Jesus' name.
3. Let Your Church receive the revelation that will bring unstoppable revival in the land, O Lord.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 24 - 27; 1 Peter 5
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM