The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CP summons policemen allegedly involved in the rape of a widow for not wearing face
CP summons policemen allegedly involved in the rape of a widow for not wearing face mask; transfers case to SCID

[Image: 5f23dcd8bae0d.jpg]

The Commissioner of Police (CP) Rivers state, Joseph Mukan has transferred the case of alleged rape on a 32-year-old widow by a policeman to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID).

The rape victim alleged that a four-man police team arrested her on Tuesday night, July 28 for not wearing a face mask, but, rather than take her to the station, they took her to a guest house where one of them named Inspector Peter Iba raped her all night “at gunpoint” (read here).

She said they arrested her at Sakpenwan, Tai Local Government Area, for not wearing face mask while she was in transit on a Port Harcourt bound vehicle from Bori.

CP Mukan on Thursday opened investigations into the matter with summon on the four man police team and the victim, transferring the case file to the SCID after hearing from both parties.

Police Spokesman, Rivers Command, SP Nnamdi Omoni, stated that, “The CP ordered the matter investigated. She (victim) made her statement yesterday (Wednesday) and today (Thursday) we were at Tai Police Station. Unfortunately the men that had encounter with the lady are not from Tai Police Station as she insinuated. They were rather from Mobile Police Base 56 at Bori.

“Today all the parties were here. After hearing from them, the matter is being investigated. CP has directed transfer of case file to SCID for further investigations at the end of which the report will be made public.

“They (suspects) made a lot of denials and confessions, but the investigations will reveal what happened. Witnesses will be involved, scene of crime visited and other things to follow in course of investigations.”

He said the “accused officers were with the Rivers Police Command. Definitely they will be invited to the SCID and we will keep the public informed”.
[Image: icon_share.png]
b
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Policeman raped me till dawn for not wearing face mask, widow alleges

[Image: 5f22925ee140b.PNG]

A human rights activist, Prince Wiro, has charged the Rivers State Police Command to investigate and prosecute its operatives accused of arresting and raping a widow over alleged breach of COVID-19 protocols.

The 32-year-old widow alleged that policemen attached to the Sakpenwa Police Division, Tai Local Government Area, arrested her on Tuesday, July 28, for not wearing a face mask, then took her to a guest house where one of them raped her at gunpoint.

She narrated: "I was returning from Bori to Port Harcourt when I met some police officers at a checkpoint. They arrested me for not wearing nose mask. They kept me long there with them.

"Thereafter they carried me from one place to the other, claiming they want to take me to the police station but never took me to any police station.

"After some time, they took me to a guest house where one of them raped me till dawn. His name is Inspector Peter Iba of Sakpenwa Police Station."

Reacting to the development, Wiro, charged the police command to "open immediate investigation into the alleged rape of this woman by a serving officer."

He said: "There is no justification for the punishment of rape to be meted out to a woman because she flouted Rivers State Government order on use of nose masks. I expect the police to take this matter serious.

"You know there’s a recent order from the Inspector General of Police charging every Command to do everything possible to make rape a thing of the past in the society."

During her arrest, the victim had raised alarm in a text message posted on a WhatsApp media platform.

She said in the text message: "I have been taken to a guest house just because of N100 face mask. I can’t believe this is happening to me. He wants to sleep with me. I am dying. He wouldn’t let me pick any call. He threatened to seize my phone."

The Police Command in the state reacting to the allegation through the Police Public Relations Officer, Rivers Command, Nnamdi Omoni, said: "After hearing about this, we immediately invited the lady. After hearing from her, she made a written statement and Investigation has commenced."

he added: "The matter is receiving adequate attention.

"The lady has just made her statement and efforts are on to unveil the identities of the officers alleged to have involved in the act for necessary action."
[Image: icon_share.png]
b
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soldier allegedly stabs tailor in Ibadan for 'disrespecting him' Edoman 0 728 08-03-2021, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  I'm pained - Grieving widow narrates how her husband died in police custody in Bauchi Edoman 1 871 08-01-2021, 05:42 PM
  Amotekun Corps allegedly kill two party attendees in Ibadan Edoman 0 744 07-22-2021, 06:14 AM
  Soldier allegedly stabs DSS operative to death in Ekiti Edoman 0 825 06-06-2021, 06:54 PM
  UNICAL final year law student on the run after allegedly raping job seeking minor Edoman 0 752 06-03-2021, 04:02 PM
  Another Nigerian arrested in U.S for allegedly stealing $800,000 in payroll hacking Edoman 0 733 06-03-2021, 03:56 PM
  Retired police officer arrested for allegedly beating wife to death Edoman 0 801 05-10-2021, 09:40 AM
  Three policemen arrested for extorting N153,000 from LASU student Edoman 0 520 04-26-2021, 11:56 AM