The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 30th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 30TH JULY.

KEEP INFLUENCING YOUR WORLD WITH THE GOSPEL.

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned (Mark 16:15-16)

Preaching the Gospel isn’t something you choose to do or not to do; it’s your calling; it’s your primary responsibility on earth to win souls.

2 Corinthians 5:18 says God has reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ, and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation. Your commitment to the Lord must reflect in your dedication to soul-winning. Be absolute about this. Paul said, “I’m compelled to preach the Gospel, and doomed if I don’t” (1 Corinthians 9:16). 

This isn’t about convenience; it’s required of you; it’s a responsibility for which you’ll give account and be rewarded of the Lord when He judges His saints.
1 Corinthians 4:1-2 says, “Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 

Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.” Be faithful in reaching others with the Gospel. The Apostles lived for this cause. Many have suffered severe persecutions and some were killed for preaching the Gospel.

Therefore, even if you were reviled or disdained for preaching Christ, keep at it. Keep influencing and impacting your world positively with the power of God in His Gospel. Be exceedingly passionate about this because the time is short.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me the opportunity and ability to influence those in my world with the Gospel. Testimonies of salvation abound today, all around the world, as the Gospel is preached and received gladly. 

Thank you for your blessings and bountiful provisions in my life, and for the boldness and courage you’ve granted me to proclaim the Gospel with power, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 28:19-20; 1 Corinthians 9:16-17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 5:1-11 & Psalms 49-51

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 4:17-24 & Isaiah 50

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God has made me an able minister of the New Testament, with a message of life to bless the world! 

I am willing, passionate, eager, and excited to preach the Gospel today, in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power, knowing that as many as the Father had appointed unto salvation through me will hear and receive the Gospel gladly. 

My way is paved by the Lord, and I am walking according to God’s predestination for my life; I am fulfilling His dream and bringing glory to His Name. Hallelujah! 

I increase everyday in my knowledge of the Word of God, and my decisions and actions are influenced by His Wisdom.

My walk with the Holy Spirit is highly fruitful, and I am divinely helped of Him as I function in God’s plan for my life.

I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently manifest for all to see!

Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me. 

I have the supernatural life of God in me! The resurrection life is at work in my spirit, soul, and body!

Nothing is permitted to die within and around. I walk with the dominion of the Spirit, having put on the new man in Christ, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 30TH JULY 2020.

THEME: WHO’S YOUR DADDY?

MEMORISE:

For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. 1 Corinthians 4:15 

READ: 2 Kings 3:11-12

11 But Jehoshaphat said, Is there not here a prophet of the LORD, that we may enquire of the LORD by him? And one of the king of Israel's servants answered and said, Here is Elisha the son of Shaphat, which poured water on the hands of Elijah.

12 And Jehoshaphat said, The word of the LORD is with him. So the king of Israel and Jehoshaphat and the king of Edom went down to him.

These days, people just call anyone “Daddy” in the church, and not necessarily out of respect as it is done in the Yoruba culture. You need to be careful who you call your father; Apostle Paul told the church in Corinth that they have only one father but many instructors, as seen in our memory verse for today.

I miss the good old days when we all used to call each other ‘Bro’ or ‘Sis’. The choice of who you call your father has a lot to do with your destiny. In our Bible reading for today, the only introduction that Elisha needed was that his Father-in-the-Lord was Elijah and Jehoshaphat immediately concluded that “The word of the Lord is with him.”

First you cannot be greater than your father, at least not while he is still alive. Luke 6:40 says: 
“The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.”

Whoever your father is sets limit to how far you can go in life. This information alone is enough to make you careful with respect to whom you refer to as “My Father-in-the-Lord.”

Secondly, anointing flows from the head downwards, so if you don’t check that the character of whoever you make your head is very good, well, he could be passing a dangerous anointing to you. It is from my Father (Pa Josiah Akindayomi) that I learnt that holiness is the master key; it is from him that I learnt discipline. His anointing was not the kind that you   use to extort money from congregants, it was not the kind that needed a special concoction for it to work. I inherited the pure anointing of God from him.

It is not wise to choose a Father-in-the-Lord by yourself; ask God who your father should be. Your destination in life will determine whom you should understudy. The affluence, eloquence and large congregation of a man does not necessarily make him fit to father you. My Father-in-the-Lord had none of those things. He was illiterate, yet God told me to submit to him. Today, I give God the glory that Pa Josiah Akindayomi was my Father-in-the-Lord.

KEY POINT:

Let God choose a Father-in-the-Lord for you. Don’t call everyone Daddy.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 59- 63.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 1: ALL HAIL THE POWER.

1. All hail the pow’r of Jesus’ Name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem,
And crown Him Lord of all!

2. Ye chosen seed of Israel’s race,
Ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace,

3. Let every kindred, every tribe,
On this terrestrial ball,
To Him all majesty ascribe,

4. Oh, that with yonder sacred throng
We at His feet may fall!
We’ll join the everlasting song,
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Thursday, 30th July 2020

TOPIC: LIVING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE ON EARTH

SCRIPTURE: Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Matthew 5:14.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Existence in distinction and excellence means existence that makes a difference on earth.

It has been confirmed that we are destined for the top. We are destined for distinction and excellence as children of God.

Yesterday, we looked at two definitions of excellence and distinction. We noted that to exist in excellence and distinction means, to stand out in life. It also means to be a generational illumination.

Today, we shall look at further understanding of excellence and distinction:

1. Existence in excellence and distinction means existence that makes a difference on earth.
Existence in distinction and excellence means existence that makes a difference on earth. It is existence to make a difference and not just existence to make a living (Daniel 6:1-5). 

When you exist in distinction and excellence, everything about you is different - your spiritual life, your career life, your ministerial life, your academic life, etc., are unique. People easily see uniqueness and distinction in what you do.

2. Existence in importance and relevance on earth.
Existence in distinction and excellence is existence in importance and relevance on earth. When you exist in distinction and excellence, you are relevant and important. 

Nobody can make demeaning comments like: “Don’t mind him. Don’t mind her,” about you. This is because you have what it takes for people to mind you. If you exist in distinction and excellence, nobody can claim ignorance of your existence (Matthew 5:14). 

For example: before the completion of the Glory Dome (the international headquarters of Dunamis Church along the Airport Road, Abuja, Nigeria), I told someone that there is no way a person would pass through the airport road and claim ignorance of the building. 

I told the person that even if someone is blind, when he comes there, he would feel something because of the radiating glory of God flowing from the Glory Dome, to the glory of the Almighty alone.

Beloved, existence in distinction and excellence means, you are noticeably important to your generation.

I counsel you: make the choice to live in such a way that your family members, relations, friends and even enemies cannot claim ignorance of your importance and relevance on earth to the glory of God.

Remember this: Existence in distinction and excellence means existence that makes a difference on earth.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s study again.
2. Refuse to live a life of irrelevance and indifference.
3. Make up your mind to be known for something good, something remarkable and outstanding in your generation.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You make my life count on earth. Help me to be relevant to You and my generation, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEFINING EXCELLENCE OR DISTINCTION (PART 3).

QUOTE: Whatever you are - a politician, educationist, and maybe a business man - let the world know that you are a man in that field with a difference. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 46-48

AMAZING FACT: The world’s largest Bible weighs 1,094 pounds. It is 43.4 inches tall and has a width of 98 inches when laid open.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every blanket of obscurity used to cover your life is set on fire right now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 30TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: I WISH THE JOURNEY WAS SHORTER…EASIER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 13:17-22

It was Epictetus who said: “The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.” Exodus 13:17 says, “And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, ‘Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt.” So God did not lead the Jews through the NEARER or EASIER ROUTE! He chose a longer and more dangerous route! Wow! 

What a God! He does allow some hard storms in order to train your arms to war. Oh! In this my lifetime, I have seen wars and storms! I am the only pastor in my country that have been taken to court by someone who claimed that she fell at our WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT service which held at our National Stadium.

She claimed 25 million naira (62,500 dollars) for 7 teeth she claimed she had broken at the stadium! Yet, I never knew her from Adam. Also, maybe I am the only pastor too, whose phone had deliberately been hijacked/taken away and hacked by those I trusted to handle it while I was ministering on the altar. 

That was trust betrayed bitterly! It was later discovered that, that wicked operation was masterminded in a 3-year plan by a syndicate of four people – a male journalist, a male lawyer, a female staff who handled our videos/extracts from my working phone sometimes for Sunday screen teachings, and a deacon. 

They cloned my voice and said that unless I gave them my house and 200 million naira (about 500,000 dollars), they would scandalize my name through various fabrications using my cloned voice. In fact, they started the process in order to show me how serious they were!

I was in shock but quickly alerted the police! The police gave my security team devices to record their demands and threats! 

Thank God, they were arrested and sent to court/jail till they were bailed. Oh, space and time would fail me to mention various other harsh betrayals and bitter disappointments from wicked souls. I have been lied against and there is NOTHING that has not been written or said about me by envious enemies! 

Ah! Many times, I cry out to God and wish that my pathway to greatness was EASY! But we don’t choose our crosses! They choose us!
(To be continued tomorrow). Use the account below for *Tithe, Seed sowing, Offering, Charity, and Donations.*

*ACCESS BANK:* 1397233185.
ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM.
or *GTB:* 0536832754.
ACC NAME: MANNA OUR. And What'sAPP/ SMS +2347040382800 you will receive a *"PRAYER PSALM".*

And FOLLOW THIS COMMISSION ON WHATSAPP: +2347040382800 for DAILY DEVOTIONAL/ INSPIRATION THAT WILL TURN YOU INTO A GIANT KILLER!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 1-3

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take a song of praise as led.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.

2. Lord, use my life and ministry to show the world that stubborn battles provoke irreversible glories.

3. I decree that in 7 days, every stubborn hater shall lick my dust and confess that my God is the consuming fire. (Pray it for 7 days). I am BLESSED and I cannot be cursed! LORD, return to sender every evil word, prayer, divination or bitter arrow sent against my destiny in Jesus name.

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 30TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: I WISH THE JOURNEY WAS SHORTER…EASIER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 13:17-22

It was Epictetus who said: “The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.” Exodus 13:17 says, “And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, ‘Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt.” So God did not lead the Jews through the NEARER or EASIER ROUTE! He chose a longer and more dangerous route! Wow! 

What a God! He does allow some hard storms in order to train your arms to war. Oh! In this my lifetime, I have seen wars and storms! I am the only pastor in my country that have been taken to court by someone who claimed that she fell at our WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT service which held at our National Stadium.

She claimed 25 million naira (62,500 dollars) for 7 teeth she claimed she had broken at the stadium! Yet, I never knew her from Adam. Also, maybe I am the only pastor too, whose phone had deliberately been hijacked/taken away and hacked by those I trusted to handle it while I was ministering on the altar. 

That was trust betrayed bitterly! It was later discovered that, that wicked operation was masterminded in a 3-year plan by a syndicate of four people – a male journalist, a male lawyer, a female staff who handled our videos/extracts from my working phone sometimes for Sunday screen teachings, and a deacon. 

They cloned my voice and said that unless I gave them my house and 200 million naira (about 500,000 dollars), they would scandalize my name through various fabrications using my cloned voice. In fact, they started the process in order to show me how serious they were!

I was in shock but quickly alerted the police! The police gave my security team devices to record their demands and threats! Thank God, they were arrested and sent to court/jail till they were bailed. Oh, space and time would fail me to mention various other harsh betrayals and bitter disappointments from wicked souls.

I have been lied against and there is NOTHING that has not been written or said about me by envious enemies! Ah! Many times, I cry out to God and wish that my pathway to greatness was EASY! But we don’t choose our crosses! They choose us!
(To be continued tomorrow). Use the account below for *Tithe, Seed sowing, Offering, Charity, and Donations.*

*ACCESS BANK:* 1397233185.
ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM.
or *GTB:* 0536832754.

ACC NAME: MANNA OUR. And What'sAPP/ SMS +2347040382800 you will receive a *"PRAYER PSALM".*

And FOLLOW THIS COMMISSION ON WHATSAPP: +2347040382800 for DAILY DEVOTIONAL/ INSPIRATION THAT WILL TURN YOU INTO A GIANT KILLER!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 1-3

*PRAYER POINTS:* 

Take a song of praise as led.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, use my life and ministry to show the world that stubborn battles provoke irreversible glories.
3. I decree that in 7 days, every stubborn hater shall lick my dust and confess that my God is the consuming fire. (Pray it for 7 days). I am BLESSED and I cannot be cursed! LORD, return to sender every evil word, prayer, divination or bitter arrow sent against my destiny in Jesus name.

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, July 30, 2020

- International Friendship Day

TOPIC: WORLDLINESS ENMITY WITH GOD
Read James 4:1-5

MEMORISE: Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God (James 4:4)

EXPOSITION

Worldliness is the condition of being concerned with worldly affairs, especially to the neglect of spiritual things. James 4:4 tells us, that friendship with the world is enmity with God. 

Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. "World" here means that system of ungodliness controlled by the devil and managed together with him by his cohorts. 

Apostle James uses the strong words "hatred" and "enemy" to drive home the point that we can either be in the world or in the kingdom, but not both, because they are at opposite ends of the spectrum. 

No one can be in the world and still maintain membership of the kingdom of God at the same time. Those who choose worldliness choose to live in the enemy's camp, because all that is of the world is under the control of Satan (1 Jn. 5:19).

He is the ruler of this world, and when we choose the world, we enlist in his evil army and become enemies of God. God forbid!

Worldliness embraces that which is devilish and seductive. It has to do with matters that are obstacles to the service of God, and in many cases, lure men away from interest in Christ, altogether (1 Jn. 2:16).

Paul declares that the Christian way of life is denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, and in contrast, living righteously and godly in this present world (Tit. 2:12). 

Conversion to Christ is not merely separation from ungodliness with a shrug. Rather, it must be an emphatic and total, complete "No!" to whatever does not glorify God and does not point others to His indescribable love.

On this year's International Friendship Day, it should be forever part of us that God never tolerates anyone who chooses to stick out his neck from Christ's fold to dine with the devil. It is either you are here or there. Advice: Choose to be on the Lord Jesus' side..

PRAYER POINTS

1. Holy Spirit fire, purify me of every spirit of worldliness, and count me worthy of Your Kingdom.

2. Father, set me free from the devilish and seductive power of worldliness that hinders or draws back one's service for God.

3. Father, grant every minister of the gospel of Christ the grace to deny themselves of ungodliness and worldly lusts, to live righteously and godly in this present world.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 22 - 23; 1 Peter 4

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*THURSDAY 30 JULY 2020?* 

*THE KING IS LOOKING FOR YOU⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
“Don’t be afraid,” David said to him, “for I will surely show you kindness for the sake of your father Jonathan. I will restore to you all the land that belonged to your grandfather Saul, and you will always eat at my table.” 
_*(2 Samuel 9:7, NIV)*_

_*2 Samuel 9:7 KJV*_
And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father's sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father; and thou shalt eat bread at my t

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Mephibosheth was the grandson of King Saul. His father was Jonathan, David’s best friend. But when Saul and Jonathan were killed in battle, and with the enemy coming to wipe out Saul’s family, young Mephibosheth was crippled in an accident. He ended up living in exile for many years in a poor, run-down city named Lo Debar, barely surviving, with no family and no way out. But one day King David remembered his friend Jonathan and discovered that Mephibosheth was alive. He sent soldiers to look for Mephibosheth, then brought him to the palace to live as royalty and restored his family’s land.

Perhaps you feel stuck in your own Lo Debar. The good news is, the King is looking for you. He wants to restore all that belongs to you as His child - the freedom, the joy, the peace, the victory, the abundance. He wants to pay you back for the unfair things that have happened. There is a seat for you at the King’s table.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*  
“Father, thank You for loving me and looking for me because You want me to have all that belongs to me as Your child. Thank You that You found me and brought me to live with You in Your palace forever. I will gladly take my place at Your table. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM