The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 29th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 29TH JULY.

HE’S ABLE TO KEEP YOU FROM FALLING

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen (Jude 1:24-25)

The scripture above is just so comforting; the Lord is able to keep you from falling and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy.

This is part of His ministry in your life. Glory to His Name forever! If we had read that “He picks you up each time you fall,” that would have been wonderful. But His job isn’t to pick you up each time you fall, but to keep you from falling.

Some believe that as Christians, we fall and then we get up, but that’s not what the Word says. Don’t believe in falling. Accept what the Word of God says rather than your experiences or that of others. 

Accepting and living out God’s Word is where the power and glory is. Every time you affirm the Word, it produces in you what it says. Therefore, rather than have a rising and falling mentality, every so often, declare, “The Lord is able to keep me from falling; therefore, none of my steps shall slide. 

I’m up all the time, steadfast, immoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord. Glory to God!”
Irrespective of the happenings around you, be bold to declare, “My life is upward and forward only; I’m standing strong in faith; nothing shakes me; I’m deeply rooted in Christ, the Solid Rock, and He never lets me fall!” Make this your contemplation and understanding of Christ, and His ministry in your life will be fulfilled. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

I have a life that’s upward and forward only; no ups and downs, because in Christ, I’m forever up! He upholds me with His right hand of righteousness that I may never stumble. My path is of a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 4:18; 2 Peter 1:8-10; Jude 1:24-25 TPT

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 4 & Psalms 45-48

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 4:11-16 & Isaiah 49

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for Your Word is a light unto me; it clears the darkness from my path and enriches me daily. 

I thank You for showing me how to live the victorious life. I live by faith and not by sensory perceptions. 

I dominate the circumstances of my life today and declare that all things are working together for my good. My faith is alive and working.

I refuse to entertain doubts in my heart, for I know faith always works. My faith is the victory that overcomes the world; it’s also the only proof I require to know that the things I’ve hoped for are now my present-hour possessions.

I rejoice exceedingly today knowing that You’ve given me “the blessing,” and endowed with all I need for life and godliness through Christ Jesus. 

Thank You for Your immeasurable gift of grace, and for commanding Your blessing upon me forever, causing everything I lay my hands upon to succeed and flourish.

I have dominion over sin, sickness, and circumstances. I’m superior to satan, and I’ve overcome the world. 

I am seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principality and power! I exercise the authority of Christ in and around my sphere of contact in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 29TH JULY, 2020.

TOPIC: THE MATHEMATICS OF ANSWERED PRAYERS

MEMORISE
“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” - (Mark 11:24)

READ: Luke 11:1-13 (KJV)

1. And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.

2. And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

3. Give us day by day our daily bread.

4. And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

5. And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves;

6. For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?

7. And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not; the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.

8. I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.

9. And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

11. If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

12. Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13. If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children; how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

In my book The Mathematics of Answered Prayers, I explained my points using simultaneous equations, but here, we will be using simple algebra. For your prayers to be answered, you will need to apply the following algebraic equation.

F(P + W + R + JN) = Answered Prayers

Faith (F) is the constant variable that must affect every other element of your equation before your prayers can be answered. Hebrews 11:6 says:
“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

Without faith it is impossible to please God and of course if you displease Him, how would you expect Him to answer your prayers?

The next thing you need is to Praise Him (P). Psalms 100:4 shows that praises attract Gods attention and make Him willing to hear you. In fact, if you just praise God and don’t make any requests, He will ask you for what you want. This was the case with Solomon after he had given a thousand burnt offerings to God without making any request. God told him in a dream to ask for whatever he wanted (1 Kings 3).

Pray with reference to the word (W) of God. Before you bring a request to God, find out what His word says about it, then quote it back to Him; this is praying according to His will. James 4:3 says we ask and do not get our miracles because we ask amiss. When you ask according to the word of God, you cannot ask amiss. After this, present your Request ®. Lastly, make sure that you are presenting your request in Jesus name (JN). When you pray in the name of Jesus, you are placing the personality of Jesus behind your request and since God cannot deny Him anything, He will not deny you. He will attend to your request just as He attends to the requests of Jesus.

KEY POINT
Don't just barge into Gods presence with your requests; make sure you have all that you need for your prayers to be answered.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Isaiah 54 - 58

HYMN 24 - PASS ME NOT, O GENTLE SAVIOUR

1. Pass me not, O gentle Saviour,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

CHORUS:
Saviour, Saviour,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by. 

2. Let me, at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.

3. Trusting only in Thy merit
Would I seek Thy face
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.

4. Thou, the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me.
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2020.

*TOPIC: FROM OPPOSITION TO PROMOTION* 

“And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him.” Genesis 37:4.

*MESSAGE* 
Have you been despised, persecuted, and hated by those whom you thought were your brothers and sisters, or your closest friends? Joseph had a similar challenge, but God helped him. 

The pain you feel today is the strength you need for tomorrow. Every challenge encountered now is an opportunity to be catapulted into your destiny. So no matter what challenge you are facing, keep trusting God; He will lead you into your destiny. 

Your enemy and those who hate you are your ladder to your success. Every negative thing that Joseph's brother did to him and everything unpleasant thing that resulted from those actions were all steps upon steps taking Joseph closer to his destiny. God is good; He will turn the oppositions of today to become your ladder for promotion in the name of Jesus.

*ACTION POINT* 
?️ Start seeing opposition in a new light; it is your ladder leading to your destiny.

*SCRIPTURES* 
Genesis 45:5; 50:20; Psalm 105:17.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Lord, help me to know that with You, I can never fail;

2. Father, help me to understand that even though I face challenges, they are stepping stones to my victory;

3. Lord, help me to keep trusting You as Joseph did, no matter the situation in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR* 
1 Sam 1, Isa. 44:24-45:1-8, 2 Cor. 4:7-5:1-10.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Wednesday, 29th July 2020

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING EXCELLENCE AND DISTINCTION

SCRIPTURE: Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Matthew 5:14.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To exist in distinction and excellence is to stand out in life or live an outstanding life.

The Scriptures make it abundantly clear that as children of God, we are destined for the top (Matthew 5:14-16, Deuteronomy 32:13, Isaiah 58:14). We were created to exist at the realm of excellence and distinction in whatever we do. 

Therefore, it is very important to understand excellence or distinction.

Now, the question is, what is distinction? What does it mean to exist in distinction or excellence?

1. To have excellence or distinction means to stand out in life.

To exist in distinction or excellence means to live an outstanding life. Joseph stood out from his brothers by the way he lived (Gen. 37:2). When people exist in distinction or excellence, they stand out in their family, class or place of work. 

To exist in distinction or excellence is to stand out in life or live an outstanding life. A call unto excellence is a call unto an outstanding life. To exist in distinction or excellence is to live an outstandingly enviable life.

2. Excellence or distinction means existence as a generational illumination.

To exist in distinction or excellence means to exist as a
generational illumination. When you exist in distinction or excellence, there is something about you that lightens your world. Once you step into a place where there is darkness and depression, light appears because you are the light of the world (Matthew 5:14); you are a generational illumination. To exist in excellence or distinction is to exist as the light that gives hope to the people around you.

What is my counsel to you? Make up your mind to exist in excellence and distinction. Make the choice to stand out in life and be a generational illumination.

Remember this: To exist in distinction or excellence is to stand out in life or live an outstanding life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make the choice to stand out in life.
2. Exist as light, revelation or illumination to your generation.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your purpose for my life. I receive Your Grace to stand out in life and be an illumination to my generation, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEFINING EXCELLENCE OR DISTINCTION (PART 3)

QUOTE: God’s Servant, Bishop David Oyedepo has said that those who strive for excellence do not strive with people. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 43-45

AMAZING FACT: The world’s smallest Bible can fit on the tip of a pen. It is called Nano Bible, which is 1.2 million letters of the Old Testament etched on a silicon disk.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Go ahead and take your place at the top in Jesus’ Name
OUR DIALY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 29TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: EVERYTHING IS CREATED TWICE! HOLD ON!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 23:7; JOHN 2:1-11
So many people give up their dreams, goals or ambitions because they are ignorant of the “GESTATION SEASON” required to manifest the very things they seek. 

They think just because they have put in all their energy, resources and time, etc, and nothing seems to be happening, then their dreams are dead! No! No! No! Don’t give up! Note that at the beginning, when you plan anything, your idea has just taken root in the soil of creation! YOUR THOUGHTS ARE THE FIRST SOIL OF CREATION! All they need is the sustenance provided by sustained action of focused effort.

Given enough time, the ‘initial growth’ or signs of growth of their ideas will break through the soil, and manifest in their physical world. So, the secret to success is simply this; “Ideas held in mind reproduce after their kind.” If you keep the thing you want to be, do or have fixated on the screen of your mind, and align your actions with what you think you need to do for these things to manifest, then your idea must move into physical form. 

If you keep on keeping on, if you keep persisting when everybody around you is quitting, then ultimately you will be, do or have ANYTHING you desire. Proverbs 23:7 says: “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.” The thinking is the first creation. The manifestation is the 2nd creation. Every seed has a gestation period, and every seed is different.

Therefore gestation periods differ depending on the type of seed that is sown. We can understand this concept when we apply it to physical seed. We know the gestation period for a human body is 280 days, 49 days for carrot or 135 days for a potato. What we fail to realize is that our ideas are also seeds, that must move into tangible form. I repeat:

Everything is created twice; everything was a thought before it became a thing! Sowing goes before reaping! So, refuse to give up now! Keep seeing the goals! Keeping seeing the NEW WINE! Keeping seeing your destination because delayed WINE does not mean denied WINE!

FOLLOW THIS COMMISSION ON WHATSAPP: +2347040382800.
DAILY DEVOTIONAL/ INSPIRATION THAT WILL TURN YOU INTO A GIANT KILLER! Use the account below for Tithe, Seed sowing, Offering, Charity, and Donations.

ACCESS BANK: 1397233185.
ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM.
or GTB: 0536832754.
ACC NAME: MANNA OUR. And What'sAPP/ SMS +2347040382800 you will receive a "PRAYER PSALM".

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song worship song as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. From this day, I UPROOT any thought that will not grow my dreams! I resist any NEGATIVE THOUGHT or NEGATIVE ASSOCIATION in Jesus name.

3. I shall create my dreams twice! I shall CAPTURE every thought and command it towards my goals. Then I shall wait and speak forth that dream. I resist depression and self-pity in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: SONG OF SOLOMON 5-8
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, July 29, 2020.

TOPIC: CONNECT TO COLLECT

Read John 15:1-8

1 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.

2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.

3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.

4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

MEMORISE:

Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me (John 15:4)
EXPOSITION

The ability for an electric bulb to light up is in its connection to the power source. If it is not linked with the source of power, it will not be able to give light. 

Also, a tap is useless when it is not connected to the tank or any source of water. This analogy shows that our ability to be productive depends on our connection with our source. How connected are you to Christ?

Jesus charges His disciples that for them to be productive, they have to be linked up with Him. He says, "if ye abide in me and my words in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you (John 15:7). 

It is when you are connected with Christ that you can collect from Him and become fruitful in life. The fruitful you are determines your usefulness in God's hand so stay connected to collect.

God is spiritual. Man is natural and physical. How can these two be connected. It is man that needs to understand the emptiness, uselessness, bareness of a man (no matter how educated, civilised, powerful) who is not connected with the spiritual God. How do we get the connection:

1. Genuine conversion through repentance.
2. Receive His Spirit a token, a foretaste of His Spirit comes in when a person is converted.
3. Reading, hearing, believing and doing the Word Jn. 6:63.
4. Fellowshipping with other believers in a bible believing church.
5. Getting passionately involved in His Work (etc.)

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh Lord, I receive the grace to stay connected.
2. Oh Lord, may my life be a fruitful vessel in God's kingdom.
3. Lord, may the Church receive the revival of prayer and the Word.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Job 20 - 21; 1 Peter 3

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM