The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 28th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 28TH JULY.

BORN SIN-FREE

Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness (Romans 6:18)

Paul had difficulty communicating the truth in the verse above due to the limitation of language. He said in the next verse, “I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh...” (Romans 6:19). 

The Message translation says, “I’m using this freedom language because it’s easy to picture...” (Romans 6:19 MSG). He had to bring the discussion to a seeming mundane level that they could relate with.

The reality is that the new creation wasn’t “set free” from sin; rather, he was born sin-free; there’s a difference between the two. Born sin-free means you were born without sin. 

This is easy to understand when you realise that the new creation is the result of the resurrection (not the death) of Jesus Christ. Your new life started with the resurrection of Jesus Christ: 

“Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4).

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature…”; a new species or kind of man, born in righteousness with no past of sin to be set free from. In Christianity, we don’t get set free; we’re free-born! 

That’s the reality for the one who’s born again. You’re sin-free. No wonder Romans 6:14 says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you..."

The concept of sin can’t be properly understood until you have a good understanding of the doctrine of righteousness. So, when the Bible says, “For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness” (Romans 6:20), the expression “free from righteousness” actually means righteousness free or you were “righteousness-exempt.” In other words, you were a slave of sin, and couldn’t practise righteousness.

However, now that you’re born again, it’s the reverse; you can practise righteousness and produce fruits and works of righteousness because that’s your nature in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m a new creation, a new kind of man; old things are passed away and all things have become new. I walk in righteousness and produce works and fruits of righteousness. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 5:17; Romans 6:4-7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 3 & Psalms 42-44

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 4:1-10 & Isaiah 48

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that Christ is alive in me; He is my life, my strength, my wisdom, and my righteousness.

I am energized on the inside for the supernatural; I think and talk differently, for the Word of God has renewed my thinking and given me the mindset of the righteous. Hallelujah! 

I’ve been ushered into a life of unlimited possibilities, victories, and dominion by the wisdom of God.
here’s no regret or uncertainty in my path because I live in, and by, the Word of God! 

Everywhere I go, divine wisdom is heard in my words, and seen in my actions! I live and function in God’s perfect will, having insight into the realities of the Kingdom. Hallelujah! 

I know my divine origin; I’m from Zion, the city of the living God. Therefore, I cannot be subject to the principles of this world’s system.

I am a heavenly citizen, seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms! I am filled with the fullness of God, thus, the wisdom of God has made His home in the quarters of my heart. 

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened; I can see the invisible and I am empowered to do the impossible. Hallelujah! 

I function from the standpoint of advantage, power, and excellence. Blessed be God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 28TH JULY 2020.

THEME: WHILE WAITING.

MEMORISE:

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:3

READ: 1 Samuel 13:7-14

7 And some of the Hebrews went over Jordan to the land of Gad and Gilead. As for Saul, he was yet in Gilgal, and all the people followed him trembling.

8 And he tarried seven days, according to the set time that Samuel had appointed: but Samuel came not to Gilgal; and the people were scattered from him.

9 And Saul said, Bring hither a burnt offering to me, and peace offerings. And he offered the burnt offering.

10 And it came to pass, that as soon as he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came; and Saul went out to meet him, that he might salute him.

11 And Samuel said, What hast thou done? And Saul said, Because I saw that the people were scattered from me, and that thou camest not within the days appointed, and that the Philistines gathered themselves together at Michmash;

12 Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the LORD: I forced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering.

13 And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever.

14 But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee.

There is always something we desire, and sometime we have to wait a little before we get it. A secondary school student is waiting to graduate, then gain admission to a higher institution of learning, get a job and so on- and that is just within the family circle. In career, ministry, business, there is always something we are aspiring to get. Our attitude while waiting can seriously influence whether we will get it or not.

While waiting, never stop asking. John 16:24 says that you should ask that your joy may be full. If your joy is not yet full, don’t stop asking. I ask until my joy overflows. Daniel 10:12-13, Daniel had been praying for a long time and God had actually sent the answer to his prayers, but the Prince of Persia blocked the angel that was bringing the answer, until Angel Michael came to his recue. Daniel did not stop praying all the while that he was waiting for the answer to arrive. 

The second thing you must do while waiting is to remain holy. Galatian 6:9 
“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”

Don’t go back to the world because the answer to your prayer has not yet come. Don’t look for alternatives to get your requests granted. Stay put with God. There was a particular sister in need of the fruit of the womb, for whom my wife and I were praying. At some point, she became weary and consulted a herbalist who did some charms for her and she got pregnant. That was over twenty year ago; up until now, she has not delivered the baby. 

Anything gotten from the devil must have been traded for something more precious than what he appeared to have given. I have noticed from my little walk with God that when He delays a miracle, it is because the glory that is coming with it will be great. Elizabeth and Zechariah had to wait until six months before Jesus was to be born because their first child- Joh, the Baptist was to be the greatest of all the prophets. Your miracle is coming with great glory, don’t miss it by looking alternatives to Christ.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, give me the grace to wait patiently for my miracle in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 49-53

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Tuesday, 28th July 2020

TOPIC: THE POWER OF UPRIGHTNESS

Uprightness of character enhances success in life and destiny in many ways.

SCRIPTURE: Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people. Proverbs 14:34

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Uprightness of character forbids the invitation of the enemy for the resistance of life and destiny.

Uprightness of character is one of the non-negotiable qualities for success in life and destiny. The lifestyle of character is a lifter of people but sin is a reproach (Proverbs 14:34). 

In Scripture, there are many people whose lives were grounded by the bankruptcy of character. Men like Reuben, Samson, Judas Iscariot, etc. could not fulfil God’s Purpose for their lives because of character bankruptcy. So, uprightness of character is a necessity for life and destiny.
Uprightness of character enhances success in life and destiny in many ways. 

Today, we shall look at one of the ways in which uprightness contributes to success in life and destiny:
Uprightness of character forbids the invitation of the enemy for the resistance of life and destiny.

Understand that iniquity invites the enemy to resist a man’s life and destiny. In Zechariah 3:1-5, Joshua the high priest stood before God and satan was resisting him because he (Joshua) was clothed with filthy garments. 

A garment of filthiness is a magnetic attraction for the enemy. You can’t avoid the devil if you are wearing his cloth. And the invitation of the enemy is an invitation unto resistance. The devil stood by Joshua to resist him.

Beloved, what you wear determines what you attract. What you are wearing determines whether you are experiencing assistance from the Almighty or resistance from the enemy. But uprightness of character will block all forms of enemy resistance.

Now, what does uprightness of character entail?
Uprightness of character entails the possession of a living, lively conscience.

Uprightness involves the possession of a conscience that is alive; a conscience that works (Acts 23:1). Acts 24:16 says, And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.

There are people who don’t have a lively conscience at all. This is shown by the way they deal with their fellow human beings. Refuse to live such a life. Make up your mind to possess a lively and working conscience.

Remember this: Uprightness of character forbids the invitation of the enemy for the resistance of life and destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. By all means, determine to live in uprightness.
2. Do away with every filthy garment on your life.
3. Maintain an active and lively conscience.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your Word to me. 

Today, I do away with every garment of unrighteousness in my life. I receive the grace to live with a lively conscience, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: LIFTED BY UPRIGHTNESS.
DAILY READING: Isaiah 40-42

QUOTE: Anything that attacks your conscience, attacks your preservation. Anything that reduces your confidence in God (which sin will do), also reduces your security from God. Culled from
“15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Biblegateway.com is the most popular online version of the Bible. It is a free online searchable Bible with over 200 versions in over 70 different languages. It began in 1993 by a college student named Nick Hengeveld and was later acquired by Christian publisher Zondervan in 2008. Statistics show that the website receives around 5 million page views daily from approximately 500,000 unique visitors who browse the site on average for 4 minutes.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: As you embrace the lifestyle of uprightness, every conspiracy of the enemy regarding your life is arrested in Jesus’ Name.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 28TH JULY 2020.

THEME: WHILE WAITING.

MEMORISE:

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:3

READ: 1 Samuel 13:7-14

7 And some of the Hebrews went over Jordan to the land of Gad and Gilead. As for Saul, he was yet in Gilgal, and all the people followed him trembling.
8 And he tarried seven days, according to the set time that Samuel had appointed: but Samuel came not to Gilgal; and the people were scattered from him.
9 And Saul said, Bring hither a burnt offering to me, and peace offerings. And he offered the burnt offering.
10 And it came to pass, that as soon as he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came; and Saul went out to meet him, that he might salute him.
11 And Samuel said, What hast thou done? And Saul said, Because I saw that the people were scattered from me, and that thou camest not within the days appointed, and that the Philistines gathered themselves together at Michmash;
12 Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the LORD: I forced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering.
13 And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever.
14 But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee.

There is always something we desire, and sometime we have to wait a little before we get it. A secondary school student is waiting to graduate, then gain admission to a higher institution of learning, get a job and so on- and that is just within the family circle. In career, ministry, business, there is always something we are aspiring to get. Our attitude while waiting can seriously influence whether we will get it or not.

While waiting, never stop asking. John 16:24 says that you should ask that your joy may be full. If your joy is not yet full, don’t stop asking.

I ask until my joy overflows. Daniel 10:12-13, Daniel had been praying for a long time and God had actually sent the answer to his prayers, but the Prince of Persia blocked the angel that was bringing the answer, until Angel Michael came to his recue. Daniel did not stop praying all the while that he was waiting for the answer to arrive.

The second thing you must do while waiting is to remain holy. Galatian 6:9

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”
Don’t go back to the world because the answer to your prayer has not yet come. Don’t look for alternatives to get your requests granted. Stay put with God.

There was a particular sister in need of the fruit of the womb, for whom my wife and I were praying. At some point, she became weary and consulted a herbalist who did some charms for her and she got pregnant. That was over twenty year ago; up until now, she has not delivered the baby. 

Anything gotten from the devil must have been traded for something more precious than what he appeared to have given. I have noticed from my little walk with God that when He delays a miracle, it is because the glory that is coming with it will be great. 

Elizabeth and Zechariah had to wait until six months before Jesus was to be born because their first child- John, the Baptist was to be the greatest of all the prophets. Your miracle is coming with great glory, don’t miss it by looking alternatives to Christ.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, give me the grace to wait patiently for my miracle in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 49-53
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - World Hepatitis Day

WASH AND BE CLEANED

Read: 2 Kings 5:1-15

2 Kings 5:1-15 AMP““Now Naaman, commander of the army of the king of Aram (Syria), was considered a great man by his king, and was highly respected because through Naaman the LORD had given victory to Aram (Syria). 

He was also a man of courage, but he was a leper. The Arameans (Syrians) had gone out in bands [as raiders] and had taken captive a little girl from the land of Israel; and she waited on Naaman’s wife [as a servant]. 

She said to her mistress, “I wish that my master [Naaman] were with the prophet who is in Samaria! Then he would heal him of his leprosy.” Naaman went in and told his master [the king], “The girl who is from the land of Israel said such and such.” Then the king of Aram (Syria) said, “Go now, and I will send a letter to the king of Israel (Jehoram the son of Ahab).” So he left and took with him ten talents of silver and 6,000 shekels of gold, and ten changes of clothing. 

And he brought the letter to the king of Israel. It said, “And now when this letter comes to you, I will have sent my servant Naaman to you, so that you may heal him of his leprosy.” When the king of Israel read the letter, he tore his clothes [in shock and outrage at the request] and said, “Am I God, to kill and to make alive, that this man sends to me [a request] to heal a man of his leprosy? 

Just consider [what he is asking] and see how he is seeking an opportunity [for a battle] with me.” Now when Elisha the man of God heard that the king of Israel had torn his clothes, he sent word to the king, asking, “Why have you torn your clothes? Just let Naaman come to me, and he shall know that there is a [true] prophet in Israel.” So Naaman came with his horses and chariots and stopped at the entrance of Elisha’s house. Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, “Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh will be restored to you and you will be clean.” But Naaman was furious and went away and said, “Indeed!

I thought ‘He would at least come out to [see] me and stand and call on the name of the LORD his God, and wave his hand over the place [of leprosy] and heal the leper.’ Are not Abana and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus [in Aram], better than all the waters of Israel? Could I not wash in them and be clean?” 

So he turned and went away in a rage. Then his servants approached and said to him, “My father, if the prophet had told you to do some great thing, would you not have done it?

How much more then, when he has said to you, ‘Wash, and be clean?’ ” So he went down and plunged himself into the Jordan seven times, just as the man of God had said; and his flesh was restored like that of a little child and he was clean.

Then Naaman returned to the man of God, he and all the people in his group, and stood before him. He said, “Behold, I know that there is no God in all the earth, except in Israel; so now accept a blessing and gift from your servant.””

MEMORISE: Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me and I shall be whiter than snow (Psalms 51:7)

EXPOSITION

When Naaman, an honourable but leprous mighty man of valour and the Syrian army general, visited Prophet Elijah for healing from the deadliest disease of his time, leprosy, He was told to go and wash himself in river Jordan and be healed. It took the intervention of his servants to convince him to obey the prophet's instruction because it didn't add up to him. His obedience made him clean.

For all forms of illness and diseases, including hepatitis (even as we pray for those suffering from it on this year's World Hepatitis Day that God should heal them totally), we need to wash in the saving and healing blood of the Lamb - Christ Jesus, and not in any river, anymore.

The blood makes all things new, and avails for all. It makes one whole, again. It refreshes the soul. It has the very power that overcomes the devil (Rev. 12:11).

The blood of Jesus is the antidote needed to wash away all forms of sins, no matter how grievous it is. It is potent to wash it off you. 

The blood has power in it that takes away sins and makes one whole. Are you tired of sin, diseases, and sicknesses, and need a way out? Go for the atoning power of the blood of Jesus Christ. It will set you free. He is the way.

The Word of God washes the dirty parts of man's heart. How often do you use this potent cleanser? (Psa. 119:11) Allowing the Spirit of God to dwell in our heart also cleans the dirt therein. It renews the heart and makes man a new being. It keeps us from sins.

Do you want to experience the progressive cleansing of your heart (life)? You need the blood of the Lamb, The Spirit of God and the Word of God, received, retain and remain in these by faith.

The river of that blood still flows. Go wash therein and be made whole from whatever afflicts you - sin, sickness, disease, ailment, attack, or any other thing.

PRAYER POINTS

1. O Lord, I come to You for an experience of Your healing power. Wash me and make me whole again from all the filthy of sin.

2. Father, please heal as many that are suffering from any form of illness and diseases, most especially hepatitis patients, today, by Your healing power.

3. Pray that God will awaken those who are slumbering in the spirit and refresh them for the work committed into their hands.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 17 - 19; 1 Peter 2

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM