The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 27th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 27TH JULY.

DOMINION OVER DEATH

Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him (Romans 6:9).

The scripture above is one of the most amazing verses in all of Romans 6 because of its implications. It doesn’t say, “Knowing that Jesus being raised from the dead dieth no more…”; rather, it says, “…Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more….” The Question is, who is Christ?

Christ is Jesus and His body—the Church! Jesus is the head, and the Church is His body. The head and the body form Christ. When it’s personalized, it’s “Jesus.” In certain cases, a title is added to it to call Him “Jesus Christ” or “Christ Jesus.” But every time you’re studying the New Testament and you see “Christ”, except the context dictates otherwise, it means Jesus and the Church, His body.

If death has no more dominion over the head, it doesn’t have dominion over the hand, over the legs or any other part of the body. Verse 10 says, “For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.” What a verse! You ought to read this and declare, “I’m alive from the dead!” Have that consciousness!

Death has no dominion over you because through Jesus Christ, you have eternal life; you’ve been brought into life and immortality (2 Timothy 1:10). 

Therefore, be fearless, for death has been paralysed; defeated by Jesus. Hebrews 2:14-15 says, “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.”

When Jesus defeated death, we were in Him. Together with Him, we’ve triumphed over death and the grave. No wonder it says in 1 Corinthians 15:54-55, “…Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?”

CONFESSION

I’m crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God! I’m free from sin and death. I’m a partaker of the divine nature! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 15:55-57; Romans 8:1-2; John 5:24

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 2 & Psalms 38-41

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 3:13-21 & Isaiah 47

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the power of Your good and eternal Word that’s at work in me today, having embraced it as the more sure Word of prophecy—to live by, and build my life on! 

My mind is flooded with the light of Your Word and I only see pictures of excellence, success, victory, and abundance. 

I think the right thoughts, speak the right words, and receive the results of the Word in life today. By the power of Your Word, I fight to win in the good fight of faith today, and every day. 

I take charge of my life and refuse any attitude, habit, or lifestyle that is inconsistent with the Gospel of Christ.

I am full of love, patience, and endurance. No matter what happens around me, I don't bow to the pressure; I hold myself in from within. 

I am conscious that I occupy a place of influence, power, and authority in Christ, where I reign and rule with Him.

I am not ordinary; I am an heir of God and ministering spirits (angels) are at work on my behalf. 

I recognize their presence with me today and commission them to go forth and cause the blessings and benefits of salvation that the Father had ordained for me to experience today to reach me by free course, unhindered, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 27TH JULY 2020.

THEME: PROFITABLE STEWARDSHIP.

MEMORISE:

His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. Matthew 25:21

READ: Matthew 25:13-34

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

“Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.”  Leviticus 19:13

My God does not use people and dump them. If you work for Him faithfully, you are sure to get a very handsome reward for your efforts. In the above passage, He said that we should never allow any laborer’s wage stay in our hands overnight. If He said this, how then would He not reward you when you labor for Him?

Now, what is the work God wants us to do? In Luke 10:2 He said “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few: ” The harvest He was talking about is the souls that need to be won to Christ. He needs laborers to go out and win souls. He needs soul-winners. When you win a soul, you make Him happy, but more that that, you secure more benefits for yourself too. In the parable of talents in Matthew 25:21, the Master did not take the extra talents from the servant that multiplied theirs: He left it with them as their reward. Even the one talent that the unprofitable servant did not multiply was not kept by the master but rather, given to the person who had ten talents. In John 12:32, He said if He is lifted up, He would draw men to Himself. This also implies that He will draw men to the fellow who is lifting Him up. I must tell you that I am really enjoying the benefits of being a soul-winner. Due to the fact that I keep raising my Father for people to accept Him into their lives, He has drawn many men to me, now, I have many children-in-the-Lord all over the world such that there is hardly any city I visit wherein there wouldn’t be someone ready to host me in their home for the duration of my stay.

John 15:2 says that any Christian who does not bear fruit will be separated from Christ. The unprofitable servant decided not to bear fruit and was not only cast away, but sent into outer darkness where he wept and gnashed his teeth forever (Matthew 25:30). It pays to be a profitable steward of God. Are you one?

REFLECTION:

How many souls have you won for Christ this year?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Kings 18:9-19:37
Psalm 46, 80 135.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 9: HOLD THE FORTH.

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.
o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

MONDAY, JULY 27, 2020

*TOPIC: CHRIST THE SOLID ROCK (1)*

"Thus the children of Israel were brought under at that time, and the children of Judah prevailed, because they relied upon the Lord God of their fathers”. 2 Chronicles 13:18

*MESSAGE*
While it is good to know how to plan, it is far better to lean on God. Jeroboam strategically placed his army by laying ambush against the army of Judah. He thought military prowess is better than divine power. However, it is always on the contrary. This was the reason why the Psalmist says “some trust in Chariots, and some in horses, but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.” (Psalm 20:7).

We know that our God is a man of war. Lean on Him alone; the arm of flesh shall fail just as it failed Jeroboam. When we are faced with the overwhelming challenges of life, we should continue to trust and lean on God. As He won the battle for Judah, He will win Your life’s battles for you, too. Trust Him.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ Leaning on Christ the solid rock guarantees your safety.

*SCRIPTURES* 
Psalm 20:7, Isaiah 31:1; 2 Chronicles 32:8

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Lord, help me to always lean on you in Jesus’ name.

2. Father, help me to know that safety and victory is the reward of those who trust in you.

3. Father, as you won the battle for the children of Judah, win my life’s battles, too, in Jesus’ name

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
Ruth 2, Isa. 43:11-44:1-5, 2 Cor. 2.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Monday, 27th July 2020

TOPIC: TAKING YOUR PLACE AT THE TOP

As God’s children, we are destined for excellence and distinction. Our destiny is the high places of the earth; it is an abomination of covenant to be connected to the Most High and struggle in the low places of the earth

SCRIPTURE: And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. Matthew 11:12.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Don’t let any devil convince you to accept low level existence; you are a city set on a hill that cannot be hid.

As God’s children, we are destined for excellence and distinction. Our destiny is the high places of the earth; it is an abomination of covenant to be connected to the Most High and struggle in the low places of the earth (Deuteronomy 32:13).

Now, having known that you are destined for the top, what do you do to get there?
Take your place at the top.

Matthew 11:12 says, And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

You must take your place in the high places by force. Make up your mind to get to the top by force. Take your place in God by force. Tell yourself, “I belong to the high places. 

No devil can keep me low. I reject, refuse and react against the low places in Jesus Name”. You say it and seize it.

Think about this: if the high place of the earth is our destiny, then we must violently react against existence in mediocrity. Don’t let any devil convince you to accept low level existence. You are a city set on a hill that cannot be hid. So, violently react, violently reject, and violently refuse low level existence. 

For instance, if a full grown and responsible man is addressed and called a baby, he would get angry and react because it is very inappropriate and insulting to address a man as a small child. 

He would be furious at the person who addressed him as such and say, “Am I behaving like a baby?” He would angrily react because he knows that he is not a child. So, it is very painful to a full grown man when he is addressed as a child.

In the same manner, if you are meant to be at the top and any devil tries to confine you to the low level, you should react, refuse and reject it. You should violently refuse it saying, “That is not where I belong! I refuse to be there!”

Remember this: Don’t let any devil convince you to accept low level existence; you are a city set on a hill that cannot be hid.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. React against and reject every low level existence.
2. Take your place at the top by force.
PRAYER: Lord, I reject every low level existence. I take my place at the top Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEFINING EXCELLENCE OR DISTINCTION (PART 2)

QUOTE: Quality eases the journey to the top. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Isaiah 37-39

AMAZING FACT: The Bible is the only book that has been translated into more than 3,300 languages, covering nearly 95 percent of the world’s population.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The top is your place and no devil can keep you below the top in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 27TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON! HOLD ON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 1:9-26

Share with me this report:

“Good evening sir,

My name is sister GRACE (real names hidden by me on request)! The ODM has been a huge blessing to me and my family since I started using it in 2006.

I participated in the last 21-day fasting programme and one of my prayer requests was a promotional change in my job.

I keyed into the theme of DIVINE ELEVATION and to the glory of God at the time when my contract with my former employer ended, I was miraculously recommended for a senior management role with an international organization.

I got a double promotion with a 45% increase in salary. God is indeed faithful! May the good Lord continue to bless you and the ODM vision. Amen! Thank you sir. From Grace (Not real name) – dahlazi@yahoo.com.”

Philippians 1:12 says: “Now I want you to know, brethren, that my circumstances have turned out for the greater progress of the gospel.” Paul was in bonds (prison) but it was for the GREATER PROGRESS (ELEVATION and FURTHERANCE) of the gospel! 

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that everything happens for a reason! In today’s testimony, her former contract needed to end for a better and greater one to begin because this is our ELEVATION YEAR! He told me so and it is happening worldwide!

No matter how 2020 has been, the God that CANNOT LIE is on your side!
God Will Close Some Doors Because What Was On The Other Side Of That Door Could Hurt You! And Always Remember That No Door Is Forever! Whatever you lost this year was not yours! 

A GREATERJ AND BETTER ONE IS COMING! Hear Marilyn Monroe – “People change so that you can learn to let go; things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right. 

You sometimes believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself and God, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” Eventually all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON! Pray seriously now!

FOLLOW THIS COMMISSION ON WHAT'SAPP: +2347040382800.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Everything including the following issues will work out for my ELEVATION (mention them now). I cannot be caged! I cannot be stopped! I walk into my ELEVATION in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ECCLESIASTES 10-12
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, July 27, 2020

TOPIC: WHEN YOU FEEL ABANDONED (2)
Read Job 2:1-13

MEMORISE: So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord, and struck Job with painful boils from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head (Job 2:7)

EXPOSITION

Job was a real person with real challenges; he served a real God and was tried by a real devil! It was like a betting contest took place at the heavenly council over Job's ulterior motives for serving God. 

For Satan to be proved wrong, he was given permission to strike Job with calamities upon calamities. 

These included the destruction of his family and business empire! As if those were not enough, Satan believed that Job remained unwavering because he was smart enough: "Skin for skin!" Probably, a proverbial statement equivalent to "quid pro quo," meaning "this for that." So, the final blow came; he was struck with a terrible disease. 

Though, the nature of his sickness is uncertain, but its symptoms were painful festering sores over the whole body (7:5), nightmares (7:14), scabs that peeled and became black (30:28,30), disfigurement and revolting appearance (2:12; 19:19), bad breath (19:17), excessive thinness (17:7; 19:20), fever (30:30), and pain day and night (30:17). 

His wife had abandoned him, even his friends who came to ...mourn with him, and to comfort him (Job 2:11) added to his miseries as they wrongly accused him of suffering for his own sins! Hence, he cried out, Miserable comforters are you all! (Job 16:2). So terrible was the situation, that Job felt that God had abandoned him!

It is common for people to assign blessings to God's favour and sufferings to His displeasure (cf. Jn. 9:1ff). However, from Job's experience, we learn that suffering is not always an evidence of God's abandonment. 

At times, believers may actually suffer more than unbelievers because those who follow God sometimes become Satan's special targets.

Therefore, child of God, you may have to endure hardship, persecution, or testing as Job did. Consistent faith is the way to defeat Satan. Nothing should separate us from the love of Christ. We may be down but cannot be destroyed, as long as God is for, and with us (Rom. 8:35-39; 2 Cor. 4:7-12).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Pray for strength not to falter in trying times.
2. Ask for faith that unwaveringly moves with God in spite of negative situations all around.
3. Pray for everyone you know that is going through tough times at the moment. Pray that they will stay strong and find their strength in the Lord.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 14 - 16; 1 Peter 1
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM