The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz4d8GSStMk

Ghana NHIA Boss Entangled In Sex Scandal; Hot Audio Drops Of Him Begging To Just ‘Enter Small’

A nurse named Doreen Smith has reported an NHIA district manager, Mahama Sakara, for sexually assaulting her and she has a secret audio recording to back her claim.

The nurse, who works at the Soma CHPS Compound at the Sawla-Tuna-Kalba District in the Savannah Region has petitioned the National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) to investigate the district manager, Mahama Sakara, for “sexual assault” and “attempted rape”.

In her account of the events, Miss Doreen Smith alleged Mr. Sankara had come to the CHPS compound at about 9:00am July 8 under the guise of “monitoring” but turned around to make sexual advances at her.

She said even though Mr. Sankara did not succeed in having sexual intercourse with her, he fingered her in the process of struggling with him when the advances became intense.

“However, when we got into the facility, Mr Mahama Sakara (the Sawla NHIA Manager) started making sexual demands. Upon several pleading that I was engaged to a man, Mr Sakara engaged me in a struggle to have sex with me.

In the process, his (Sakara) fingers entered my vagina but could not have sexual intercourse with me,” part of her petition read. Doreen says she has since reported the issue to the police and the District Health Directorate.

“This incident was reported to the Sawla Police Station on the 9th of July, 2020 pending investigation. Equally, I have reported the incident of this attempted rape and sexual harassment to Sawla-Tuna-Kalba District Health Directorate.” In an audio tape accompanying the petition, two voices, one male and the other female, are heard in a dialogue with male voice demanding a sexual favour and the female being adamant.

The main voice at a point lamented he was in pain for being denied the sexual favour and that he had had an erection long before he got into the compound. The male voice feared something may happen to him if denied the favour.

“Just do me this singular favour, if you don’t do this favour and anything happens to me I won’t forgive you. I will never forgive you if you don’t do me just this favour,” the male voice is heard saying.

In the audio, a voice believed to be that of Mr Mahama could be heard saying “do me this singular favour and see what God will do for us. Even if I will not release, let me just enter you and I’ll be happy“.

Using health implication to convince Doreen, he said: “at least you are a nurse and you know the psychological implication of someone having that serious desire“.

Doreen persistently said NO adding that she has a husband and it will be a sin. Continuing his persuasion, he said “so I should suffer like this? You are happy I am suffering.”

But the female stood her grounds and insisted the favour requested was too big for her to grant, explaining “I’m engaged and the man is a man of God” while asking the male to “stop it”.

At a point, the male voice requested to use his tongue on the female, which she turned down. The over 20-minute audio, the petitioner claims is a record of what transpired between her and Mr. Sankara and wants the National Health Insurance Authority to probe the matter.

“I am calling on your good office as a reputable key partner in Ghana health care delivery, to investigate and institute the appropriate sanctions on Mahama Sakara.”

SOURCE: https://tellghana.net/sawla-nhia-boss-caught-in-sexual-assault-scandal/ | Tell Ghana News

[Image: 11981287_whatisconsentseparatingsexualas...08788007b4]
[Image: 11981288_download36_jpegef2e68ba0ecadb63...73fd2fde8e]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ritualists gang rape, kill 50-year-old woman, remove her eyes and private parts in De Edoman 0 830 08-05-2021, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Kika Osunde Goodhair Beaten By A Woman In Ghana (Pictures) Edoman 0 850 07-24-2021, 08:01 AM
  Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) Edoman 0 711 06-10-2021, 09:01 AM
  Man allegedly bathes wife with acid in Ghana Edoman 0 638 05-07-2021, 07:58 PM
  Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja Edoman 0 634 04-28-2021, 02:11 PM
  Man robs and kills married woman in Benue after rape attempt, dumps body in well(pix) Edoman 0 557 04-18-2021, 03:42 PM
  Man Cuts Off Teenager's Hand For Resisting Rape In Uganda (Photo) Edoman 0 599 04-08-2021, 09:25 PM
  Four suspects arrested for rape, murder of a woman in Kwara Edoman 0 632 04-05-2021, 08:16 PM