The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 9th October
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (OCTOBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*FRATERNAL AFFECTION .*

Monday, October 9th .
Pastor Chris

_*...giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. (2 Peter 1:5-7).*_

The Greek word for brotherly kindness is “Philadelphia,” which means fraternal affection; learning to be helpful in a brotherly manner; having godly affection for your brethren. When you have “Philadelphia,” it means you esteem, honour and love others dearly.

It’s what the Lord wants, and it’s something you have to practise. He said, _*“Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another”*_ (Romans 12:10). Practise kindness; practise walking in love. Practise honouring and esteeming others. This is one of the prerequisites for a fruitful and productive life. 2 Peter 1:8 says, _*“…if these things be in you, and abound,*_ (one of which is brotherly kindness) _*they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.”*_

Part of fraternal affection is to always speak kindly of, and be pleasant to, your brothers and sisters. God places a far greater premium on inter-personal relationships among His children than most people realize. He said in Galatians 6:10 (TLB): _*“Whenever we can we should always be kind to everyone and especially to our Christian brothers.”*_ That means you ought to give preference to your brothers and sisters in Christ and hold them in the highest regard.

Romans 12:10 (CEV) says, _*“Love each other as brothers and sisters and honour others more than you do yourself.”*_ Imagine that the Lord says to esteem others above yourself! Don’t judge or try to outdo others. Relate to them with the love of Christ that’s in your heart. Be gracious, loving, and kind to them always.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m gracious and kind, even as my heavenly Father is gracious and kind. I esteem my brothers and sisters in Christ highly, because the love of Christ in me compels me to do so. The kindness of the Spirit of God is seen in my communication, attitude, and character. Therefore, my life is fruitful and productive, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Ephesians 4:31-32* Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. *||*

*||* *Hebrews 13:1-2* Let brotherly love continue. 2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Colossians 2:6-23,
Isaiah 48-49

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 4:43-54,
1 Kings 15

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that I am blessed with all it takes to fulfil my calling, ministry, and responsibility as the light of the world. Daily, I express God's righteousness and impact my world with the Gospel of the living Christ. I give meaning, direction, beauty, glory, and excellence to the lives of men in my world, turning them from the power of Satan unto God, and from darkness into light. I am blessed by the Spirit of God with the ability to understand the scriptures. My spirit is constantly refreshed and educated by the Word to produce excellence, and manifest God's righteousness. Hallelujah. The glory of the Word and the righteousness thereof are manifest and evident in my life. My faith is alive and producing results as I daily affirm the Word. The Word of God in my mouth causes circumstances to align with God’s perfect will for me, delivering to me every blessing that’s ordained for me in Christ. Glory to God!
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM