The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapper, Tory Lanez arrested on gun charge after house party fight
Rapper, Tory Lanez arrested on gun charge after house party fight leaves Megan Thee Stallion hospitalized

[Image: 5f0d5e0e5815b.jpg]

Canadian rapper, Tory Lanez was arrested after police officers found a gun in his vehicle following a reported fight that broke out at a house party in Hollywood Hills on Sunday, July 12. 

He was arrested around 4:30 a.m. and charged with carrying a concealed weapon in his vehicle. Fellow rapper, Megan Thee Stallion who was also at the party sustained a glass wound to her foot and was a passenger in Lanez’s vehicle when he was arrested.

The American rapper was later hospitalized and police reportedly listed her as a 'victim' in the incident. 

According to the police report, authorities were called to the party’s location at around 4:30 a.m., after an argument involving Lanez broke out outside the home.

Witnesses told TMZ that shots were fired in the air before an SUV sped off from the scene. After police received a description of the SUV, they located it and found both Tory and Megan inside, along with another unidentified woman and a gun.

Officers also recovered four shell casings on the ground outside of the home, police told TMZ. 

Lanez was booked in connection with a felony count of carrying a concealed weapon. He was held on a $35K bail.

Hours before the arrest, Megan Thee Stallion and Lanez were seen on Kylie Jenner’s Instagram Live page hanging out at a pool party in Kylie's home.

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Megan Thee Stallion says she ‘suffered gunshot wounds' following Tory Lanez arrest on gun charges 

[Image: 5f0f601e4a139.jpg]

Megan Thee Stallion has issued a statement addressing the incident which landed her in the hospital, while Tory Lanez was arrested when police pulled them over following a fight that broke out at a house party in Hollywood Hills on Sunday, July 12.

Megan and her best friend Kelsey Nicole were in a car with Tory Lanez when the Canadian rapper was arrested and charged with carrying a concealed weapon in his vehicle. Megan who denied she was arrested was reported by TMZ to have suffered an injury to her foot due to broken glass and was hospitalized.

However, according to Megan’s statement, she actually ‘suffered gunshot wounds' as a result of the crime, which she claims was committed against her. She also said she underwent surgery at the hospital to remove the bullets.

“The narrative that is being reported about Sunday’s morning events are inaccurate and I’d like to set the record straight,” she wrote on Instagram.

“On Sunday morning, I suffered gunshot wounds, as a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me. I was never arrested, the police officers drove me to the hospital where I underwent surgery to remove the bullets. I’m incredibly grateful to be alive and that I’m expected to make a full recovery, but it was important for me to clarify the details about this traumatic night. I’m currently focused on my recovery, so I can return back to my life and back to making music as soon as possible.”

She added in a comment on Instagram, “I was never arrested. This whole experience was an eye opener and a blessing in disguise. I hate that it took this experience for me to learn how to protect my energy.”

[Image: 5f0f611179e4e.PNG]

Megan did not identify who fired the shots that injured her; but it was reported that shots were fired in the air after an argument involving Lanez broke out outside a property in Hollywood Hills 

After releasing the statement, a spokesperson for the LAPD tells told TMZ that Megan never told them she was the victim of a crime. 

The spokesperson said, "At the time Megan Thee [Stallion] was with police she did not report that she was the victim of any crime. And the LAPD has not received any additional information at this time."

Police open investigation into Megan Thee Stallion shooting incident with Tory Lanez as the 'potential trigger man' in the case

[Image: 5f122601230b9.jpg]

The Los Angeles Police Department is officially looking into the allegation that Megan Thee Stallion suffered gunshot wounds after Tory Lanez allegedly shot at her twice. 

According to TMZ, detectives have opened an assault with a deadly weapon investigation into what allegedly happened early Sunday morning July 12, shortly before cops pulled over Tory's chauffeur-driven SUV in the Hollywood Hills.

This comes after it was earlier reported that Tory Lanez was the culprit who allegedly shot Megan Thee Stallion in the feet twice during an argument as she and her best friend Kelsey Nicole attempted to get out of his SUV following a fight at a house party in the Hollywood Hills. 

Recall, the Canadian rapper was arrested and booked for possession of a concealed weapon after Police found a handgun in his car as they pulled him over with Megan Thee Stallion and her best friend. 

In the footage obtained by TMZ, Megan was seen leaving bloody footprints as she limps away from the SUV when police pulled them over and instructed the trio out of the car after a report that shots were fired early Sunday morning. Watch here

Three days after the incident, Megan issued a statement, in which she revealed that she suffered gunshot wounds and was rushed to the hospital where she underwent surgery to remove the bullets, contradicting initial reports that she had cut her foot due to broken glass in the car. 

Now that authorities are upgrading the investigation to assault with a deadly weapon, TMZ believes it could pave the way for new charges against Tory. 

Sources connected to the Canadian rapper have said he would claim the shooting was accidental if he's charged for the shooting. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘I Sought Its Consent First’ – Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photo Edoman 2 2,534 10-29-2021, 07:23 AM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  EFCC reveals why operatives broke into BBNaija Dorathy’s house Edoman 1 1,265 08-24-2021, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Two Suspected Kidnappers, 9 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Kwara Edoman 0 800 08-21-2021, 11:34 AM
  Man arrested after dismembered body of his 23-year-old girlfriend was found stuffed i Edoman 0 849 08-20-2021, 04:59 PM
  House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) Edoman 0 861 08-20-2021, 04:02 PM
  Tricyclist arrested for robbing and raping female passenger in Edo Edoman 0 744 08-12-2021, 10:46 PM
  College admin staff arrested for allegedly raping student (photo) Edoman 0 776 08-10-2021, 05:00 PM
  13 suspected Internet fraudsters arrested in Abuja Edoman 0 739 08-05-2021, 04:45 PM