The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pregnant British YouTube star, Nicole Thea dies at 24 along with her unborn son
Pregnant British YouTube star, Nicole Thea dies at 24 along with her unborn son just weeks to her due date.

[Image: 5f0b803465541.PNG]

Pregnant British YouTube star, Nicole Thea died along with her unborn son Reign on Saturday morning, July 11. She was 24.

A statement issued through her Instagram account said Miss Thea and 'her unborn son she and her partner Boga named Reign sadly passed away on Saturday morning'. Details of how she and the unborn child died were not revealed. 

Nicole, who was popularly known for her dance videos on YouTube was just weeks away from her due date as she was 8 months pregnant before her sudden death.

[Image: 5f0b7fb9253f4.jpg]
The statement posted to her page read:  'To all Nicole’s friends and supporters it is with great sadness that I have to inform you that Nicole and her son she and Boga named Reign sadly passed away on Saturday morning'

'Also Nicole pre-schedule a few YouTube videos and Boga has made the decision to allow them to be aired.

[Image: 5f0b82b809104.PNG]

'As a family we ask that you give us privacy because our hearts are truly broken and we are struggling to cope with what has happened.'

'Thank you her mum RIP My beautiful baby girl Nicnac and my grandson Reign, I will miss you for the rest of my life until we meet again in eternal heaven. Xxx'

[Image: 5f0b7f5c0753f.jpg]

Her Ghanaian partner, street dancer Global Boga, 20, whose real name is Jeffery Frimpong, shared a video of himself dancing with a pram early on Saturday.   He wrote in his caption:  'If you believe children are BIG BLESSINGS from God drop some ‘Rrrrrrr’ I Can’t wait to be taking my son to the parks & Playground.'

Thea's last post on her Instagram page was a selfie photo of herself posing for the camera, which captioned: 'TIRED - MABR3.'

Miss Thea had 73,300 followers on Youtube with videos about her life, pregnancy, and boyfriend.
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Update: Pregnant YouTube star, Nicole Thea, 24, died along with her unborn son after she suffered suspected massive heart attack

[Image: 5f0ee7ce7f034.png]

Pregnant British YouTube star, Nicole Thea died along with her unborn son from a suspected massive heart attack just weeks to her due date, her family said today. 

The famous dancer, 24,  who was eight months pregnant with son Reign passed away at home in Hexborough, Yorkshire, on Saturday morning, July 11, after complaining to her Ghanaian boyfriend Global Boga that she was having difficulties breathing and was suffering chest and back pains.

[Image: 5f0ee82f143dd.jpg]

Two days before her death, she told her followers on Instagram in a clip posted on July 1 that : "I'm more emotional. 

Literally, I could be fine one minute and then the next second I'm crying. "I'm having a good pregnancy, but emotions are just too much. I'm so out of breath 24/7. I would walk from here to the end of the room and feel like I'm dying

"I feel like the baby's eating me."

[Image: 5f0ee7e5d9a74.png]

Her uncle has now revealed that the family believes she suffered a cardiac arrest.

Speaking in an interview with MailOnline, Charles Murray said: 'From what I heard at the moment, we think she had a massive heart attack.

'She had it in her house and she was telling her partner that she had pains in her chest and her back.

'Nicole was saying that she was struggling to breathe. She was struggling with her chest - she had a pain in her chest.

[Image: 5f0ee8822a9ff.jpg]

'It is so surreal as she was so young. It is such a shock. It has really, really shaken us all up.'

Mr Murray said his niece was a dancer and had no known health issues.

'She is a dancer and we don't think she had any underlying health problems,' he said. 'It is terrible. But we won't know for sure until we have the post-mortem.'

Nicole's mother Samantha Antoine announced her death in a heartbreaking post on Instagram.

She wrote: 'To all Nicole's friends and supporters it is with great sadness that I have to inform you that Nicole and her son she and [partner] Boga named Reign sadly passed away on Saturday morning.

'Nicole [had] pre-scheduled a few YouTube videos and Boga has made the decision to allow them to be aired.

'As a family we ask that you give us privacy because our hearts are truly broken and we are struggling to cope with what has happened.

'Thank you her mum RIP.

[Image: 5f0ee8592fdda.jpg]

Miss Thea had 73,300 followers on Youtube with videos about her life, pregnancy, and boyfriend.

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Police arrest poly student for allegedly killing and burying his pregnant girlfriend Edoman 0 853 08-23-2021, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  BBNaija star, Neo, shares loved-up photos with girlfriend, Vee, as she turns 25 Edoman 0 942 08-19-2021, 01:06 PM
  Nollywood actor, Rich Oganiru, dies Edoman 0 730 08-11-2021, 04:24 AM
  BBNaija star Kiddwaya replies IG user who asked him to delete his photos with his ex- Edoman 0 761 08-10-2021, 08:08 PM
  Final year student dies in motor accident days after her final exams Edoman 0 740 08-10-2021, 04:57 PM
  Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 Edoman 3 1,170 08-05-2021, 12:44 PM
  Horny' man almost dies after getting stuck in ex's window while trying to 'beg for s Edoman 0 693 08-05-2021, 06:43 AM
  Young Nigerian woman allegedly dies in Libya Edoman 0 796 07-29-2021, 07:14 AM