The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 11th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 11TH JULY.

ENJOYING LIFE’S JOURNEY

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows) (John 10:10 AMPC).

I ’ve always loved the window sitting on a flight. A window seat offers great views; it affords one the unique opportunity to be inspired by the things you see from such a high altitude: the icy expanse of the Arctic, the glistening peaks of the Alps, the Andes, the clouds, etc. 

Every so often, as I look out and savour the beauty and wonder of God’s creation, I say, “Blessed Father, you’re amazing! There’s so much beauty!”

Thus, before arriving at my destination, I enjoy the journey. Life is that way too; a journey to be enjoyed. Between now and when the Master comes back, there’s a lot to enjoy; therefore, no one should live a frustrated life. If you’d learn to pay attention to all the beautiful things and people around you, to enjoy them, you’d live happy every day.

It’s a wise choice when you make up your mind to enjoy your life and yourself even in simple things. Some don’t even enjoy their meals; they always rush it angrily. Others wake up angry; even while driving or commuting to their place of work, business or school, they’re angry, unhappy and frustrated. They ignore all the love and beauty around them.

Read our theme verse again: Jesus came that we may have and also enjoy life! Enjoying your life isn’t only about going for a game show, or watching a comedy, or engaging in some adventure. Rather, it means enjoying every moment of life’s journey; enjoying everything you do, as long as it’s consistent with a godly life, because you’re a child of God and you know God is fulfilling His dream through you.

God has given you a life of joy, but you have the responsibility to express it. Let the joy of the Lord be evident in your life with such radiance that fully expresses the peace of God in you. Make a conscious choice to enjoy the moments of your life.

CONFESSION

The Lord has given me all things richly to enjoy. He’s brought me into a life of rest, full of joy and glory. Nothing is too good for me. I’m full of joy today, living the great life of righteousness, health, wealth, prosperity and success that I have in Christ. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Timothy 6:17; Isaiah 12:3; Proverbs 17:22

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 21:1-16 & Job 25-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 3:1-12 & Isaiah 31

Dear Father, I thank You for the gift and power of speech. My life is beautiful, excellent, and full of glory. 

My words are wholesome because I am taught by the Spirit to speak life and wisdom all the time. I am fulfilling Your purpose for my life gloriously. 

I thank You for your presence, glory, beauty, aura, and perfections in my life. The Holy Spirit, who is Your glory, lives in and operates from the quarters of my heart. 

Therefore, sickness, disease, and darkness have no place in me. I am imbued with supernatural powers, graces, and glory, which overflow from within me to my world. 

Righteousness, peace, joy, and excellence exude from me. I rejoice for Your seal on me, designating me a child of divine destiny, living out, and fulfilling Your purpose in the earth.

I live over and above the natural courses of life, the corruption, evil, and decadence prevalent in this world of darkness. In Christ, I’ve got the victory; I’ve overcome the world, its systems, economies, and economics. 

I am galloping in a perpetual victory parade. Through me, the knowledge of Christ spreads everywhere; my triumphs of faith effuse exquisite fragrance of His glory in every place. 

And as I live in God’s Word, I am guided and inspired by His wisdom to fulfil His perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 11TH JULY 2020.

THEME: GRACE TO THE HUMBLE.

MEMORISE:

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 1 Peter 5:6

READ: Luke 18:10-14

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Psalm 51:17

One of the fastest ways to commit spiritual suicide is to believe that you are a giant in the Christian faith- Believe me, there is no giant in Christianity. Man’s righteousness is like filthy rag before the Most Holy One. Many years ago, during a meditation session at a conference, I fell into a trance in which I found myself among angels. 

They were all so pure that you could practically see through them; then I looked at myself and I was disgustingly filthy. This was surprising then because I was already a holiness preacher. If anyone had told me I was that dirty, I would have argued with them, but I could see it for myself.

Everyone may see you like a spiritual giant, but don’t be fooled; to God, you are still a baby. Never come before Him stating all your credentials- “I pay my tithe, I preach the gospel, I forgive my neighbor….so Lord, You have to hear me.” That is spiritual pride and God resist the proud (1 Peter 5:5). If anyone owes the other anything, you are the one that owes Him. 

Tell Him “Lord, please have mercy on me in this area where I need Your intervention. Remember my dedication to Your kingdom and please have mercy on me.” When you pray thus, He responds quickly.

David was a man after God’s heart because he always came humbly before Him. Despite His achievements and feats for God, he never boasted in His presence. He always came seeking mercy. 

That is the kind of man that God can call “A man after my heart.” You may have done many great and mighty things for God; remember Moses. Even after all he had done for God, he still did not get to the promised land. It is only those who remain babies in the hands of God who can reach the promised land of Heaven. In Matthew 5:3, Jesus said: 

“ Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”

Are you humble or proud in the spirit?

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to remain humble, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Amos 6-9.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 16: LET US WITH A GLADSOME MIND.

Let us, with a gladsome mind,
Praise the Lord, for he is kind:
For his mercies aye endure,
Ever faithful, ever sure.

Let us blaze his Name abroad,
For of gods he is the God:

He with all commanding might
Filled the new-made world with light:

He the gold-tressèd sun
Caused all day his course to run:

The horned moon to shine by night,
Mid her spangled sisters bright:

All things living he doth feed,
His full hand supplies their need:

Let us, with a gladsome mind,
Praise the Lord, for he is kind:
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Saturday, 11th June 2020

TOPIC: TAKING SIDES WITH GOD IN DEDICATION
SCRIPTURE: Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp,"and said, Who is on the Lord's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselvess together unto him. Exodus 32":26

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Dedication to God implies taking sides with God where everyone else is on the other side.

Dedication to God is a non-negotiable duty of man. Dedication to God is a non-negotiable demand,"a non-transferrable obligation, and a non-delegable obligation of man to God. As human beings, we are duty-bound to be dedicated to God.

Therefore, it is very important to know what dedication implies.

To be dedicated to God is to take sides with Him.
Dedication to God implies taking sides with God where everyone else is on the other side. It implies standing on the same side with God. When Moses delayed to come down from the mountain, the children of Israel made and worshipped the Golden Calf. When Moses saw it, he became angry and broke the tablet of the Ten Commandments. 

Exodus 32":26 says,"Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the Lord's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

The Levites came out to be on the Lord’s side. The Levites seemed to have told Moses, “What the rest of the children of Israel did by worshipping the golden image, we are not part of it. We separate ourselves from them to stand with God.” This was the beginning of the Levitical distinction.

It is important to know that before this time, the Levites were nothing to reckon with. When Jacob was blessing his children, he didn’t give a blessing to Levi. Judah was blessed and became the tribe of kings. But for Levi and Simeon, Jacob said, instruments of cruelty were in their habitation because they slew the sons of Hamor and Shechem his son who defiled Dinah their sister (Gen. 49":5,"Gen. 34":25-26). 

Jacob did not bless Levi but the Levites made one decision to stand on the side of God and that decision stood them out in life. Their destiny changed. The curse placed on Levi,"their forefather, was reversed. Their future was rearranged because they made one decision to stand with God. They became the priesthood tribe in Israel.

Beloved, I don’t know what has been following you for many years, if you can make the decision to stand with God, your history will be rewritten and your destiny will be reshaped.

Remember this": Dedication to God implies taking sides with God where everyone else is on the other side.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Study the life of the Levites in Exodus 32.
2. Make up your mind to stand on the LORD’s side in order to be distinct in life.
3. Reject every temptation to compromise your stand with God.

PRAYER: Lord,"I receive the grace to stand with You as the Levites did. Help me to be on Your side even if it means standing alone, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO GOD (PART 2).

QUOTE: The State of your heart and the state of your life matters to God. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Ecclesiastes 9-11.
AMAZING FACT: For ages,"the church has been a catalyst for the transformation of society. Most prominent institutions and universities are church owned or church founded institutions. The church has produced many Christian scientists that have made the world a better place to live.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION": As you are determined to take sides with God, you shall begin to stand out in your generation in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 11TH JULY, 2020*

*TOPIC: YOU ARE NEXT!!!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 29:15-30*

Share this testimony below with me as we fellowship with Him who can do, unto and re-do – JEHOVAH OVER-DO!

“Dear daddy Dr. Chris, please help me share my testimony that Jehovah Over-Do delivered me from. My name is Joseph Emaikwu from Benue state of Nigeria. My phone number is: +234-808-962-1505. I saw ODM booklet in one of the offices where I worked in the year 2013 and since then I

have never missed out any edition and life is great! I travelled home on 10th August and returned back to the city on 12th August 2019. After a week, I became seriously ill.

I went to the hospital for medical treatment and the doctor confirmed that my system (body) was fine, but that I had high BP (blood pressure). The doctor advised me to let go of every worry and anxiety from my mind and everything would be okay with the drugs he gave me.

But despite all the medications I took, nothing was really effective and things became worse like the case of the woman with the issue of blood. At that point, my heart was like “a bomb exploding” both day and night. I was unable to sleep.

At that point, I knew that I was under attack! Sleeping was an issue for me if I attempted to sleep, I would see myself in the dream eating with strange people casting their evil nets on me. I was under these attacks till I read the daily devotional of September 30th 2019, which was titled, 

*“WHILE THE PROFESSOR WAS ASLEEP.” I keyed into your prophecies with aggressive prayers that night and Jehovah Over-Do gave me victory over the powers of darkness! I slept like a baby that night after the prayer and it has been great. God bless you sir, and may He envelop you/your family with His mighty power on every side of your life. Thanks sir.” Glory be to God who can do what no man do!

Glory be to His name for all the great testimonies of His RAW POWER flowing from the pages of this ODM booklet worldwide. But note this: WE SHALL NEVER SHARE HIS GLORY WITH HIM! Note also that men (your helpers) and even your haters al have a LIMIT. 

There is a limit to which they can help you or hurt you! That is why you must NEVER take your eyes from the God who watched over you in your mother’s womb. *Do you know that ONE LITTLE UNSEEN VIRUS could have led to your premature abortion by your mother/father?*

Yes! Coronavirus killed thousands who began this year with you! The GOD OF MIRACLES is still on the throne and any plan to afflict you will end up in disgrace! Always remember that: *“Attacks are a sign that your enemies anticipate your success”* (Mike Murdock). LOOK UP TO YOUR “OVER-DO” 

GOD ALONE! Rachel suffered a cruel delay of 7 years of love agony when her father caused her sister to marry her fiancée – Jacob. Wow! In the midst of that battle, she overcame and her season came! You are the next to testify because I see a RAIN OF TESTIMONIES! Pray now!

*Tomorrow* is the beginning of the WORLDWIDE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. THEME: *OH, INCREDIBLE GOD; DRY BONES MUST LIVE AGAIN! TURN TO PAGE 108 of “War Against Haman – 15” booklet and pray: “

Prayers before any fasting.” You can also use GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) ACC NO: 0536832754.
ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
FOR TITHE, SACRIFICIAL SEED, CHARITY, OFFERING, DONATION, SPONSORSHIP.
NOTE:

USERS ABROAD CAN USE AN APP CALLED "WORLD REMIT" WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS INTO THE BANK ACCOUNTS PROVIDED ABOVE AND BELOW. Or USE ANY BANK WHICH SUPPORT INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS INTO THE BANK ACCOUNTS PROVIDED.

ODM Covid-19 GUARANTEE TRUST BANK (GTB) ACCOUNT NO: 0589905777.
NAME: Our Daily Manna. To help provide for the less privileged.

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: Christian Seek Not Yet Repose…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. God of wonders, do wonders beyond explanation in Jesus name.
3. I claim my testimonies and divine intervention concerning the following issue(s) affecting my peace *(mention them now and pray till you have peace to stop).*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 139-141*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*

_PUBLISHER/WRITER_ v

*Hymn 1: Christian Seek Not Yet Repose...*

1. Christian, seek not yet repose,
Hear thy gracious Saviour say;
Thou art in the midst of foes:
Watch and pray.

2. Principalities and powers,
Mustering their unseen array,
Wait for thy unguarded hours:
Watch and pray.

3. Gird thy heavenly armor on,
Wear it ever night and day;
Ambushed lies the evil one:
Watch and pray.

4. Hear the Victors who o’ercame,
Still they mark each warrior’s way;
All with one sweet voice exclaim,
Watch and pray.

5. Hear, above all, hear Thy Lord,
Him thou lovest to obey;
Hide within thy heart His word:
Watch and pray.

6. Watch, as if on that alone
Hung the issue of the day;
Pray, that help may be sent down:
Watch and pray.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*SATURDAY, JULY 11, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: YOUR ASSIGNMENT IN LIFE (1)* 

_“But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.” Acts 20:24._ 

*MESSAGE* 

To miss out on your assignment in life is to miss out on why God put you on earth. You are gifted and called by God, and you need to take it seriously. The question is not what are you running from, but what are you moving toward? To succeed you must know God's will and concentrate on fulfilling it. Purpose, not money or talent, is your greatest asset in life. When you know why you are here, you will be able to see how to make a difference in life. 

To help you discover your life's assignment, there are three questions you can think about. We will consider the first one today and the remaining two tomorrow. 

*1. What's Your Temperament And What Is Your Talent?* 
Those who do very well in life are people who are doing the things they are passionate about. It is very clear that they care deeply about what they do, and their efforts, energies, and enthusiasms are traceable back to that particular thing for which they have been gifted and talented by God.

We will consider two more questions tomorrow. 

*ACTION POINT* 
?️ Ask yourself, 'What's your temperament and what is your talent?'

*SCRIPTURES* 
Psalm 32:8; Jeremiah 1:5; Psalm 139:16.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, thank You for all the gifts and talents You created me with;

2. Father, lead me to embrace my reason for being alive in the name of Jesus;

3. Lord, lead me to meet my destiny helpers in Jesus name;

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR* 
Judg. 4, Isa. 25, 1 Cor. 4.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, July 11, 2020

TOPIC: THE BEAUTY OF HUMBLE BEGINNING
Read Proverbs 6:6-11

MEMORISE: Though your beginning was small, yet your latter end would increase abundantly (Job 8:7)

EXPOSITION

Big things don't start in a big way. They grow from the scratch to become big. All the tall buildings in the world today don't sprout in one day as tall buildings.

The builders understood the fact that you take one step at a time. So, clearing of the site on where the architectural design would be erected is very important and it has to be diligently studied (feasibility) to see the suitability of the location for the structure.

Do you carefully handle your life like that? The ants do. They plan their lives, despite being one of the smallest creatures. Their smallness is never a limitation, or incapacitation. They have built large ant-hills that even creatures far bigger than they, use their hill as their shelter and hide out from other predators.

Growth, according to God's principles and practice, involves starting small, having a predetermined goal, being passionate and principled, dealing with inevitable challenges as they come, getting the right people and refusing to quit. Can you imagine that God started with just Adam and Eve? What is the population of the world, now? Remember that today is the World Population Day. Follow God's principles and become great.

Ants start to build small; they practise the principle of starting small and growing big. This is the ants' principle, "start small, think big, and grow big." They start small and pursue greatness. You can also apply the same principle: start with what you have, be focused and build on it. Sooner than you thought, you will grow big.

The God who commits the assignment into your hand does not expect you to start big. He doesn't expect you to start climbing from the top of the tree. God allowed David to gather items for the temple construction. Yet, he did not allow him to build. And Solomon, his son, did not finish the work, until after seven years. 

The beauty of humble beginning is that, it shows God as the Multiplier. Our God is the God of expansion, multiplication and increase. You need all these to fulfil God's purpose in your life.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I refuse to despise the days of humble beginning in my life. Help me to embrace the preparation I need to grow into Your real stature for me.
2. O Lord, help our youth to learn to grow through the thick and thin of life, rather than trying to get rich quick.
3. Lord, help our nation to overcome every anti-progress and anti-development spirit that keeps it among the underdeveloped nations.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezra 7 - 9; Titus 3
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM