The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 10th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 10TH JULY.

LOOK BEYOND YOUR PAST

Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing… (Isaiah 43:18-19).

Many gripe and grumble about their past, weighed down by the mistakes of yesterday, instead of looking at the future with the hope and opportunities it presents for greater success. It makes no difference what was said, done or written against you yesterday; see your bright and glorious future ahead. Focus on the present and the future.

Those who live in yesterday are often frustrated and can’t experience true joy. In your relationships, refuse to focus on the mistakes and misgivings of yesterday. There’s no beauty or glory in yesterday; therefore, refuse to live your life on the basis of yesterday’s experiences.

Someone may say, “Now that I have this new job, I don’t want what happened to me in the past to happen again. I’m going to be very careful.” Then, as a result of being too careful to avoid whatever negative experience they might have had in the past, their productivity falls short of their actual capacity. Their best is unseen and unheard because they’ve allowed their past experiences to guide their lives.

Let the Word of God, not your past experiences, guide you. Be inspired by the joy and inspiration of a better and more glorious tomorrow. Our theme verse says, “Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old....” What’s that terrible experience that wouldn’t leave your mind? Let it go!

Neither the accomplishments nor failures of yesterday should make you a captive of your past. Rather, armed with the Word and with faith in your heart, apprehend the glorious future the Lord has ordained for you, and He’ll do new and greater things through you.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for renewing my mind through your Word and enlightening my spirit to see and walk in my glorious future. I refuse to be held back by yesterday’s experiences, for my path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter, for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 43:18-19 NIV; Philippians 3:13-14

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 20:17-38 & Job 22-24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 2:13-21 & Isaiah 30

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am like a well-watered garden; a spring of water, whose waters never dry.

I am born of the Word of truth, filled with the true essence of life, hope, joy, peace, and prosperity. Hallelujah! 

I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. All things are mine, and I bless my world with the unsearchable riches of Christ and His Gospel that I bear.

I have the life of God in me, and I walk in the consciousness of this reality. There’s no death in my path because I am the embodiment of life, born of the Spirit, to rule and reign as a king over circumstances.

My potentials are limitless because I am divinely endued to live the life of glory, according to God’s mighty power which works in me mightily! 

With that divine ability working in me, I achieve results that are beyond my physical ability. The Holy Ghost lives in me; He works in me! 

He carries out His ministry through me! Hallelujah! I am not moved by what I feel, see, or perceive through the senses! 

I am born again and full of the Holy Ghost, with the very life of Christ in me. Therefore, I am not ordinary! 

My mind and affections are set on the Lord and things pertaining to Christ, His Gospel, and eternal Kingdom. 

The Lord has granted me the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. 

Now, I am filled with the knowledge of His will, in all wisdom, and spiritual understanding, to deal excellently in life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2020.

TOPIC: BE YE THEREFORE PERFECT

MEMORISE
“Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.” - (Matthew 5:48)

READ: Matthew 5:38-48 (KJV)

38. Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth;

39. But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil; but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

41. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45. That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven; for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47. And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48. Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

One of the commandments of God that is considered by many as impossible to keep is found in Matthew 5:48: “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.” It is generally believed that perfection is not achievable by any human being. 

The biblical concept of perfection involves two main ideas which are wholeness and purity. Wholeness involves bringing something to maturity while purity refers to sanctification. 

Perfection can be seen from three major perspectives in the Bible and these are physical, moral and spiritual. Physical perfection talks about something that is outwardly spotless, clean and healthy. Moral perfection refers to acting in the manner perceived to be right at all times, while spiritual perfection focuses on holiness and sanctification.

If a person is examined and is lacking in just one of these aspects, he loses his perfect status. For this reason, many scoff at any talk of perfection among believers. 

However, when God says be perfect, He expects us to take it seriously. I have always told my children that perfection is achievable and that it is a matter of personal conviction. It is made possible through salvation, sanctification, and the fruit of the Holy Spirit. 

2 Timothy 3:16-17 says:
“All scripture is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect…”

The journey to perfection starts with the word of God. Scriptural teachings must be the basis for the development of our personal ideology and worldview. Every rebuke and admonition in the Bible must be strictly applied to our lives. 

A perfect Christian is he who is born again, sanctified and has learned by experience to discern between good and evil. You can do all things by the grace of God (Philippians 4:13). May you receive the grace to succeed in your journey towards perfection, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT
Father, please grant me the grace to pursue perfection diligently - physically, morally and spiritually, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Amos 1-5

HYMN 12 - I AM THINE O LORD

1. I am Thine O Lord
I have heard Thy voice
And it told Thy love to me
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.

CHORUS:
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord
To Thy precious, bleeding side. 

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord
By the pow'r of grace divine
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope
And my will be lost in Thine.

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee my God,
I commune as Friend with Friend.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: EVIL WILL NOT WIN* 

_“But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.” Psalm 73:2._ 

*MESSAGE* 

If you had met Asaph, who wrote some of the psalms, you'd probably have thought he did not have a care in the world. But you would have been wrong. In our text today, he was saying that he came so close to the edge of the cliff! He said that his feet were slipping and he was almost gone. Why? Because he saw bad people winning everywhere, and he was tempted to take their path. 

Asaph saw arrogant people doing well and wicked people getting richer and richer. His envy took him close to the edge. But then he turned around. In verse 26, he says 'My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.' Despite what he saw in front of him, he chose to take heaven's perspective over the evil in front of him. He spoke words of courage to himself. He reminded himself that, from God's point of view, evil wouldn't last forever, and to do the right thing mattered more than caving into envy. 

Asaph saw the weight of evil on the earth, threatening to pull it down beyond help forever. But he knew that God had a much bigger end in sight. In the end, evil would never win, and right now, envy couldn't help him. So he preached to himself: even if the bad people seem to win, even if they get to me, God is my strength and portion, now and forever. Preach the same message to yourself.

*ACTION POINT* 
?️ When you find yourself wondering why evil seem to be winning in any area of your life, church or nation, remind yourself what Asaph reminded himself about: God is your strength and portion come what may!

*SCRIPTURES* 
Psalm 73:1-28.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, I worship Your majesty today;

2. Lord, I thank You because evil will not win in my life;

3. I declare that I am more than a conqueror in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR* 
Judg. 3:5-31, Isa. 24, 1 Cor. 3
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Friday, 10th July 2020

TOPIC: ALLOW NOTHING IN-BETWEEN YOU AND GOD

SCRIPTURE: Now the Lord had said unto Abram,"Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee":...So Abram departed,"as the Lord had spoken unto him…. Genesis 12":1,"4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY": When you are truly dedicated to God,"you are ready to give up any relationship that comes in-between you and God.
In our study yesterday, we saw that dedication to God implies unconditional commitment to Him. It is a level of commitment to God without condition.
Today, we shall take a deeper look at the subject of dedication.

Now, why is understanding the subject of dedication necessary in life? It is necessary because what is not defined cannot be found; what you don’t understand, you cannot undertake. Therefore, to be dedicated to God, you must understand what dedication is all about.

What then does dedication to God imply? 
Dedication to God implies a level of relationship with God where nothing or nobody is allowed to come in-between. It is a commitment to God where nobody or nothing can come in-between you and God.

This means, nobody or nothing is too big to forego in order to maintain your relationship with God. It is coming to a point where anyone who refuses to follow you to heaven, you don’t follow them to hell. 

Anyone who wants you to compromise your spirituality before they can do business with you, has nothing to do with you. You refuse any job that will mess up your Christian life. When you are dedicated to God, nobody or nothing is permitted to come in-between you and God.

In Scripture, Abraham depicts a good example of this kind of dedication. He was so dedicated to God that no one could come in-between him and God. In Genesis 12":1-5,"God told Abraham to leave his father’s house and his kindred to the land that He (God) would show him, and he obeyed God. 

This means, he gave up all family relationships, bonds and ties that ran contrary to God’s direction for his life.

Beloved, when you are truly dedicated to God, you are ready to give up any relationship that comes in-between you and God. When you are truly dedicated to God, you are ready to give up any appointment that comes in-between you and your relationship with God. Nothing or nobody is allowed to come in-between you and your God.

My counsel, make up your mind that nothing or nobody will come in-between you and God.
Remember this": When you are truly dedicated to God,"you are ready to give up any relationship that comes in-between you and God.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Make up your mind that nobody or nothing will come in-between you and God.
2. Reorder your life and give priority attention to your relationship with God.
3. Cut off any relationship or activity that stands in-between you and God.

PRAYER: Lord,"I ask for the grace to maintain a buoyant relationship with You. I receive Your help to cut off any associations, relationships or activities that come in-between You and I, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO GOD (PART 2).

QUOTE: Iniquity increases the distance between you and God; Iniquity widens the gap or distance between man and God. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Ecclesiastes 6-8

AMAZING FACT: Another research,"according to the Institute for Family Studies, revealed that the couples who practice their faith through regular church attendance together tend to report significantly higher relationship quality than those couples who do not attend services together.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION": As you give God the priority place in your life, may He usher you to your place of destiny in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 10TH JULY, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE FOUR MYSTERIES THAT DEFINE LIFE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 30:10-19*
Proverbs 30:18-19 says: “There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not: 

The way of an eagle in the air, the way of a serpent upon a rock, the way of a ship in the midst of the sea, and the way of a man with a maid.” He first said 3 things and quickly the LORD added the 4th. 

All the four activities described in these verses represent THE HARDSHIP OF LIFE! “The way of an eagle in the air” talks about growing through storms. Eagles do not fly until the WIND shows up! When the wind becomes a STORM, the eagle rejoices because it increases ALTITUDE! So storms promote eagles. 

That is why HOW GOD TURNS YOUR CROSS to YOUR CROWN is a mystery of life! How your STORMS and battles become your RAINBOWS is not known to any mortal man. How God turns your SCANDALS to your ELEVATION SCAFFOLDS makes the devil stupid.

Yes! It was too wonderful even to the wisest men of their generation – Agur the son of Jakeh and Solomon. The 2nd mystery is “the way of a serpent upon a rock”! The word “ROCK” does not stand for SMOOTH ROCK. It means a ROUGH ROCK with sharp edges that can wound and even pierce a snake to death. 

That means the way of a serpent upon a rock is a HARD AND RISKY JOURNEY which requires wisdom! How you survive in the midst of satanic booby traps and arrows sent to hurt your destiny is a HIDDEN MYSTERY. How do you pass through ROUGH ROCKS and hardship without suffering defeat? It can only be described as GRACE in the MANIFOLD WISOM of God. 

Then, “the way of in the mist of the sea” means WINNING IN THE HIGH SEAS OF LIFE! Remember that STORMS and ROUGH SEAS are the badges of extraordinary SAILORS! As you go through life, never forget this secret! That is why you must NEVER QUIT as you sail your life’s boat! 

*No WAVE or STORM is stronger than the GRACE OF GOD!*
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving! *Kobe Bryant* wrote: *“Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.”*

That was his secret! Lastly, “the way of a man with a maid” means that relationships can be rough and brutal. It may not be sweet as expected. Men or women will betray you. People will disappoint you from time to time! 

But when a man or a woman turns to betray you, always remember that the God of Joseph and the God of Samson is on the throne! Your life, family and ministry will end up in PRAISE! *2 days to go for the 14-day fast!*

*“OH, INCREDIBLE GOD! DRY BONES MUST LIVE AGAIN”*
GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) ACC NO: 0536832754.
ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
IS THE ACCOUNT FOR TITHE, OFFERING, SACRIFICIAL SEED, CHARITY, DONATION or SPONSORSHIP.

NOTE:
I RECOMMEND AN APP CALLED "WORLD REMIT" WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE, FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS INTO THE BANK ACCOUNTS PROVIDED ABOVE AND BELOW. Or USE OF ANY BANK WHICH SUPPORT INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS INTO THE BANK ACCOUNTS PROVIDED HERE.

ODM Covid-19 GUARANTEE TRUST BANK (GTB) ACCOUNT NO: 0589905777.
NAME: Our Daily Manna. To help provide for the less privileged.

Prepare for the ODM worldwide 14-day fasting programme (Sunday July 12th – 25th 2020). THEME: *“DRY BONES MUST LIVE AGAIN – THE INCREDIBLE GOD!” TURN TO PAGE 108 of “War Against Haman – 15” booklet and pray: “Prayers just before any fasting programme.” On the last day, and indeed, any Sunday in the year, you can connect via, FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline. YOUTUBE: Manna TV international. Instagram: ourdailymanna_bishopchris*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best song of worship as led.

1. Lord, through the midst of the storms and rough seas of life, I shall win in Jesus name.
2. I fear nor hate any man/woman! Lord, use the betrayals from men/women to PROMOTE/
ELEVATE my destiny. I choose to be better and not bitter.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 136-138*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, July 10, 2020

GATES OF HELL

Read: Matthew 16:13-18

Matthew16:13-18 AMP: “Now when Jesus went into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?” And they answered, “Some say John the Baptist; others, Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah, or [just] one of the prophets.” 

He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed), the Son of the living God.” 

Then Jesus answered him, “Blessed [happy, spiritually secure, favored by God] are you, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood (mortal man) did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 

And I say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades (death) will not overpower it [by preventing the resurrection of the Christ].”

MEMORISE: Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit (Proverbs 18:21)

EXPOSITION

A "gate" is defined to be "...a large door or passage-way in the wall of a city. Figuratively, it is a means, or way of entrance, or exit."

Everyman/woman is a city, consisting of many things: life, properties, treasures, investments, etc. In all, human life is paramount. Entrance to these things involves certain things, or measures, either to possess, or destroy.

The Bible speaks of several things that are indirectly gates of hell. For example, fruit of the knowledge of good and evil brought death to humanity (gate of death) Genesis 2:15-17, fallen spirits called demons (Gen. 6:1-7) as gate of pollution. Also, graven images, witches and wizards, false prophets, evil cults, palm readers/star gazers, necromancers, etc. (cf. Exodus 20:1-5, 22:18; Leviticus 18:21, 20:1-6; Isaiah 8:19).

The most potent of all these gates, not yet mentioned is our tongues and sexual organs (Prov. 7:24-27; 18:21; cf. Jas. 3:1-6). The way we use these tools, or instruments, or members according to Paul, have a great impact on us, individually and the Church of God as a whole (cf. Mt. 16:16ff; 1 Cor. 5:1-8).

Another gate is the gate of righteousness through which we have entered the Kingdom of God. It must be intact and prevented from all forms of intrusion (cf. Isa. 26:3; Psa. 24:7-10). Christians as members of the body of Christ are built on, Christ, the rock, such that the gate of hell can never prevail.

If the gate of hell will not prevail over and against you, then, you need to become a member of the Church, the body of Christ, not just of a local church, but becoming a member of the true Church by giving your life to Jesus and living in His holiness by His Holy Spirit. 

He who doesn't align with Christ's body isn't under the covenant of not being overcome by the gates of hell, which is for the Church built on the Rock of Ages.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Help me, Lord Jesus, not to let down my guard of holiness.
2. Help the Church of God, O Lord, to keep the gates of righteousness compact from intrusion of any gate of hell and hade, in Jesus' name.
3. O Lord, deliver our church leaders and leaders in other sphere of life who are already in the net of the devil.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezra 4 - 6; Titus 2

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM