The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 9th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 9TH JULY.

SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE SPIRIT

But God chose the foolish things of this world to put the wise to shame. He chose the weak things of this world to put the powerful to shame (1 Corinthians 1:27 CEV)

God’s Word is so simple. His instructions may sound or seem trifling, but when carried out, they always produce the supernatural. Imagine that while in Church on a service day the Pastor says, “Tell three people, ‘I’m blessed and victorious.’” You might say to yourself, “I don’t have to do that.” 

Why? It sounds too simple to mean anything. But that’s where many have missed it. Our theme verse says God confounds the mighty with simple, little things.

Think about this: when God delivered the children of Israel from the hands of their oppressors, the Egyptians, He didn’t lead them on the road that made the most sense. The Bible says, “Instead, he led them in a roundabout way through the desert toward the Red Sea…” (Exodus 13:18 GNB). 

Then, trapped between the Red sea and an invading army, Moses began to “pray” to God for intervention. But God interrupted him and said, “Lift up your rod and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it…” (Exodus 14:16 AMPC)
Consider the simple instruction given to Moses for a problem of such magnitude!

It didn’t make “common sense.” How could stretching forth your rod over the sea make any difference at such a critical time? But it did! Moses obeyed the instruction, the sea parted and the children of Israel walked through on dry ground. Hallelujah! God is still that way today. He gives simple instructions.

Also see the example of the Master: He said to a man with a withered arm, “...Stretch forth thine hand…” (Matthew 12:13). How could the man stretch forth the same hand that was withered? He could have complained, “Sir, can’t you see it’s withered?” But he didn’t; rather, he acted on that simple instruction and the Bible says the hand “was restored whole, like as the other."

An instruction from the Lord, however simple, is for your benefit. When you’re in church for example, a consciousness of the presence of the Holy Spirit is so important. When instructions are given, comply. God always seeks opportunities to bless and improve our lives from glory to glory and many of such blessings are packaged in simple instructions of the Spirit.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the counsel I receive from your Word. My heart is attentive to the instructions from your Word and the Holy Spirit. Your guidance puts me over circumstances and challenges of life, to lead me in the path of success, victory, excellence and glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 4:13; Proverbs 8:10; 2 Timothy 3:16-17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 20:1-16 & Job 19-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 2:3-12 & Isaiah 29

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank You for the gift and power of speech. My life is beautiful, excellent, and full of glory. My words are wholesome because 

I am taught by the Spirit to speak life and wisdom all the time. I am fulfilling Your purpose for my life gloriously. 

I thank You for your presence, glory, beauty, aura, and perfections in my life. The Holy Spirit, who is Your glory, lives in and operates from the quarters of my heart.

Therefore, sickness, disease, and darkness have no place in me. I am imbued with supernatural powers, graces, and glory, which overflow from within me to my world. 

Righteousness, peace, joy, and excellence exude from me. I rejoice for Your seal on me, designating me a child of divine destiny, living out, and fulfilling Your purpose in the earth. 

I live over and above the natural courses of life, the corruption, evil, and decadence prevalent in this world of darkness. In Christ, I’ve got the victory; I’ve overcome the world, its systems, economies, and economics. 

I am galloping in a perpetual victory parade. Through me, the knowledge of Christ spreads everywhere; my triumphs of faith effuse exquisite fragrance of His glory in every place.

And as I live in God’s Word, I am guided and inspired by His wisdom to fulfil His perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 9TH JULY 2020.

THEME: AND TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH.

MEMORISE:

And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: 1 Corinthians 7:10

READ: Matthew 5:27-32

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

In the beginning, God instituted marriage as the perfect solution to the problems of a lonely man who needed a companion and help meet to fulfill the Genesis 1:28 divine mandate to “…..Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it.” Having proffered a perfect and permanent solution to the human need for companionship and support, God warned us against separation or divorce in Matthew 19:6 by saying:
“Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.”

The Bible does not imply that the man and woman will become physically merged, but that through the marriage covenant they become spiritually bound as one- united in love, faith, spirit and purpose. That is why marriage comes with grave implications for those who become unequally yoked with unbelievers, or those who get bound to the wrong partners. Such cases often lead to crises, instability and unfulfilled destiny. Nevertheless, God frowns at any form of separation or divorce; rather, He is particularly interested in upholding the sanctity of marriage I pray for anyone going through a marital crisis: The Prince of peace will intervene in your marriage today, in the mighty name of Jesus.

God hates divorce and He states this clearly in Malachi 2:16. He further states in 1 Corinthians 7:10-11 that “…..Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.” In God’s plan, only death can nullify the marriage covenant, as explained in Romans 7:2-3. 

All Christians must thus ensure they uphold the sanctity of marriage through love, humility and peaceful co-existence with each other (Ephesians 4:1-3).

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to build and uphold a peaceful marriage, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 5-8.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN : GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOME.

1. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*THURDAY, JULY 9, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: JESUS: YOUR CITY OF REFUGE* 

_“And among the cities which ye shall give unto the Levites there shall be six cities for refuge, which ye shall appoint for the manslayer, that he may flee thither: and to them ye shall add forty and two cities” Numbers 35:6._ 

*MESSAGE* 

The City of Refuge' refers to a place of shelter and protection from danger, hardship, distress, calamity, etc. The LORD commanded that six cities of refuge be set up among the cities given to the Levites for the safety of those who may have committed homicide unintentionally. As long as this unintended murderer is inside the city of refuge, no one can harm or touch him.

Likewise, Jesus is your refuge from the storms of life. You only need to run fast to Him for safety (Deuteronomy 33:27; Isaiah 4:5-6). Trust firmly in him at all times for your upkeep. Just as the enemy cannot penetrate the city of refuge in the old testament, likewise, no enemy can touch you as long as you remain in Christ (Psalm 91:1; 62:8). The name of Jesus is the believers' isolation centre even in this critical time of the coronavirus pandemic. “The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it and is safe.” (Proverbs 18:10).

*ACTION POINT* 
?️ Run to Jesus Christ by faith, in humility and holiness; in Him is your safety.

*SCRIPTURES* 
Numbers 35:6-15; Deuteronomy 4:41; Joshua 20:2, 7-8.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. O Lord, thank You for providing for me a place of safety in the name of Jesus Christ;

2. O God, I run to You for protection; keep me and my family in the name of Jesus Christ;

3. O Lord, help me to continually dwell in Your secret place in the name of Jesus Christ.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR* 
Judg. 2:6-3:1-4, Isa. 22:15-23:1-18, 1 Cor. 2.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY, 9TH JULY 2020

TOPIC: UNCONDITIONAL COMMITMENT TO GOD

SCRIPTURE: Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.” Job 13:15.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Dedication to God implies unconditional commitment to Him.
In life, possibilities usually attract responsibilities. There is no possibility in life without accompanying responsibility; there is no success without secrets. This means, there are things to do to see the possibilities of God in your life. And one of such things is DEDICATION TO GOD.

Now, the question is, what is dedication to God? It is unconditional commitment to God. Dedication to God implies unconditional commitment to Him.

It is a commitment to God without a condition. It is coming to a point where one says, “God is not my God because He gave me a car, a job, a husband or a wife. Rather, He is my God because He owns me and created me to worship Him.” This is what Job had in mind when he said, 

“Though he slays me, yet will I trust in him: I will maintain mine own ways before him.” (Job 13:15). Job seemed to say, “Even in this condition of sickness that I have found myself now, if God does not heal me, I will not change my commitment and disposition towards Him.”

Unconditional commitment to God was also the secret of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. When king Nebuchadnezzar told them to bow before his image or else they would be thrown into the burning fiery furnace, they told him that God would deliver them and even if God did not deliver them from the fiery furnace, they would not bow before his (Nebuchadnezzar’s) image (Daniel 3:16-18). 

This is unconditional commitment. Beloved, when you have reached this level of commitment with God, then the devil does not know what to do with you.

But if you give God condition or a deadline for serving Him like saying, “God, if you don’t bless me this year, if you don’t give me a husband, a wife, and a car, I will find one for myself”, then you are not truly dedicated to God.

Beloved, if you depend on what God does or does not do for you as a condition for serving Him; then you haven’t started your journey with God yet. My counsel is, make up your mind to be committed to God unconditionally.

Remember this: Dedication to God implies unconditional commitment to Him.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to serve God at all times and in all seasons of life.
2. Refuse to attach any condition to your service of God.
3. Study the lives of Job, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego and ask God for the grace for unconditional commitment to Him (Job 13:15, Daniel 3:16-18).

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace for unconditional commitment to You. Help me to serve You in all phases and seasons of my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO GOD (PART 1).

QUOTE: It is when you give your best that you live at your best. Culled from “REASON FOR LIVING” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ecclesiastes 3-5

AMAZING FACT: It has been discovered that couples who attend church together report higher levels of happiness and satisfaction within their marriage. Church attendance reinforces higher philosophy and purpose behind marriage and family and it allows the couples a safe space to connect both with God and themselves.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Grace for unconditional dedication and commitment to God is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 9TH JULY, 2020*

*TOPIC: UNPLANNED BATTLES!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 61:1-4; JEREMIAH 29:11*

June 6th, 1944 was the day when allied forces invaded the beaches of Normandy. Four days after D-Day, a Germany soldier, Franz Gockel wrote to his family describing it - "We shot at everything that move. 

The beach was soon covered with the bodies of American soldiers." Maybe some users of today's devotional have seen the opening scene of the movie, "Saying Private Ryan." That is a film that describes and vividly tries to show what it was like on that D-DAY to be an American soldier who arrived on an armoured passenger transport by sea, *but when the big armoured door was lowered, hundreds of shots were INSTANTLY fired at them and these men fell to their death just like falling into a RIVER OF BLOOD BATH.*

It was a SHOCKING ENEMY PLAN which the allied forcecs never envisaged! Can you imagine that 425,000 Allied and German troops were killed, wouned, or went missing in action? 

*Over 53,000 Allied troops were reported as killed, all on one fateful day.* Indeed, even the best of WAR GENERALS, make errors and lose battles, but have you ever asked why the loss and death was so huge? *It was because the allied forces RAN INTO AN UNEXPECTED BATTLE!* 

They had a plan but the element of SURPRISE from the Germans was overwhelming! So the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional: When your life is not going according to your plans or when UNEXPECTED immediate BATTLES SHOW UP, LOOK TO THE ROCK OF YOUR SALVATION! 

Isaiah 51:1 says: "Hearken to Me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged."

Psalm 61:2 says: "From the end of the earth will I cry unto Thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I." *When unexpected battles show up, always remember that there isa ROCK higher than you!* RUN TO HIM FOR COVER! Because He is HIGHER than you, He sees the FUTURE you cannot see! Because He is HIGHER than you, He understands all the SURPRISES! Because He is HIGHER than you, He has a PLAN for the UNEXPECTED twists and turns of the journey ahead! 

It was *Eleanor Roosevelt who wrote: "If life were predictable, it would cease to be life, and be without flavour."* So look to Him to turn your wounds into wisdom even as you turn the UNEXPECTED BATTLES to He THAT KNOWS your EXPECTED end! Hold on and hold out!

GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) ACC NO:0536832754.

ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
IS THE ACCOUNT FOR TITHE, OFFERING, SACRIFICIAL SEED, CHARITY, DONATION or SPONSORSHIP.

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus...
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. I scatter every SATANIC UNPREDICTABLE BATTLE PLAN.
3. I receive GRACE from the ROCK, my God! I receive DOUBLE GRACE from the ROCK that is higher than I.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 133-135*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Hymn 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus...*

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh what peace we often forfeit,
Oh what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful?
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,

3. Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Saviour, still our refuge,
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM