The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 8th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY, 8TH JULY.

HE KNOWS WHERE YOU ARE.

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts (Zechariah 4:6)

A certain man had a shop in a rural area. At a point, he wanted to move to the city, like his friends had done. But one day, while he was praying, he heard the Lord say to him, “Stay here.” So, he stayed. Two years later, the government signed a contract to expand the road in the area.

The road was constructed and expanded and a new settlement with expatriates was established in the area. His shop became the strategic corner shop for everyone in the neighbourhood. Suddenly, his business boomed, being the only shop in the area. Soon enough, what used to be located in the torn-up street and sidewalk became a major department store where everybody transacted business.

Most of his friends who had relocated to the city started coming back, but he already had the major share of the market. A few years later, he had expanded to a chain of major stores.

It doesn’t matter where you are, God knows you’re there and will channel His grace towards you as long as you stay in His Word. Our theme verse says it’s “...Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.” Where He tells you to stay is where you should be. He told Isaac to remain in Gerar even though others were relocating due to famine. 

The Bible says, “And Isaac dwelt in Gerar” (Genesis 26:6). He was in God’s place, in God’s time, for God’s purpose, in God’s way.

Read the result of Isaac’s obedience in the 12th verse: “Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.” The man heard from God and it changed the course of his life. It’s called the blessing of God! 

Don’t move jobs or change business just because you think the field or pasture is greener on the other side. Hear from God. Be directed by the Holy Spirit. That’s the way of true success and progress from glory to glory.

PRAYER

Righteous Father, I thank you for the guidance of your Word and leading of your Spirit in my life. You guide me continually, satisfy my soul in drought and make fat my bones. I walk in your instructions and principles, fulfilling my purpose and manifesting greatness, prosperity, success and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 19:8-41 & Job 15-18

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Galatians 1:18-2:1-2 & Isaiah 28

#TALKINGSESSION

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for this is my month of productivity! Thank You for the great and precious blessings You’ve made available to me to enjoy today. 

Thank You for loading me daily with all the benefits of life such that I am thoroughly furnished with all I need to live joyfully. 

I thank You for Your glory and grace that You’ve bestowed on me to reign in life today and forever. 

Thank You for Your pulsating life that permeates my entire being, and with which I bless my world today.

I am conscious that I have something to give; therefore I distribute the blessings of the Kingdom to those I come in contact with today.

This is an awesome privilege and I am grateful to You for it. Thank You for the privilege of being seated with You in the realms of power and glory, far above all principality, power, might and every domain of darkness!

I reign with You today over the circumstances of life and over every negative force of nature, declaring that Your perfect and eternal will is fulfilled in my life – in my job, family, finances and in the lives of those around me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY 2020.

THEME: PRAYERS FOR YOUR NATION.

MEMORISE:

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 1 Timothy 2:2

READ: 1 Timothy 2:1-4

1I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

PRAYER:

1. Praise God for your nation. Him for all the natural and human resources that He has given your nation.

2. Father, please have mercy on my nation for all the sins that have been committed on our land. Lord, Abednego.

3. Father, cause a great revival to break forth in my nation like in the days of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. 

4. Father, hear the cry of the poor, oppressed and needy in my nation.

5. Father, arise and let the enemies of my nation scatter.

6. Father, give the leaders of my nation wisdom to govern us correctly in the mighty name of Jesus.

7. Lord, destroy every disease the devil is using to take the lives of people in my nation.

8. Father, make my nation great spiritually, economically, technologically, and in all other positive ways.

9. Father, put an end to terrorism, wars, crime and disunity in my nation.

10. Father, let all the lawmakers and government officials in my nation carry out their duties according to Your leading.

11. Father, breathe into the educational sector of my nation so that our future will be bright.

12. Special prayer request for your nation.

I join my faith with yours and pray that the Lord will grant all your requests for your nation, in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:

Never join others to curse your nation; rather, pray always for the good of your nation.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 1-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 15: IN CHRIST ALONE.

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! - who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*WEDNESDAY, JULY 8, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS (2)* 

_“He coveteth greedily all the day long: but the righteous giveth and spareth not.” Proverbs 21:26._ 

*MESSAGE* 

There is a connection between giving and righteousness. In other words, giving is a righteous thing to do. Remember, the bible says that the righteous shall flourish like palm trees (Psalm 92:12-15). So, if it is a righteous thing to give, it means that your flourishing as a righteous person is tied to your giving. The greedy person, however, is only treading the path to poverty.

If you don't give consistently, you cannot be consistently blessed! In such a time as this when the whole world is fighting a pandemic that is affecting the economy of nations, some men of God will think it is wise to not talk to the members of the assembly upon which God has made them overseers about giving. No. Not asking people to give is doing them evil. 

The widow of Zarephath gave at a time when it was very senseless to give but she not only became a source of blessing to Elijah, she was also blessed so she can keep being a blessing. That is God's plan for us. You may not be asked by your pastor to give at all times but wisdom says, “the righteous giveth and spareth not.”

*ACTION POINT* 
?️ The key to having more in life is not by just working harder; it is by giving more abundantly. Take a moment to think about your giving and take the actions the Holy Spirit will lay on your heart.

*SCRIPTURES* 
Psalm 92:12-15; Luke 6:38; Proverbs 21:13.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, thank You for opening my eyes to see the truth about giving;

2. Lord, help me to continue to be a giver in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, through me, bless even more people this week in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
Judg. 1:1-2:1-5, Isa. 21:1-22:1-14, 1 Cor. 1
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Wednesday, 8th July 2020

TOPIC: HIS GLORY UNTOUCHED, MIRACLES UNLEASHED!

SCRIPTURE: I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another,"neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42":8.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is easy for God to work when He is the only One on the scene; God works when man is out of the way.

A major key to experiencing the power of God in life and destiny is allowing Him to take His glory. When God is guaranteed of taking the glory for all His works,"He will work more effortlessly.

For instance, while Elisha was alive, he struggled to raise a dead child of the woman of Shunem. At first, he sent his rod through Gahazi. Gehazi tried but couldn't raise the dead child until Elisha stretched himself out on the dead child and the child came back to life (2 Kings 4":18-37). It took so much effort for Elisha to raise the child.

But something interesting happened after Elisha had died and was buried. There was a dead man who was raised back to life after his body was brought in contact with the bones of Elisha (2 Kings 13:20-21).

In that case,"Elisha didn't have to send anyone. He didn't even pray for the dead man himself because he (Elisha) too had died. As people were trying to bury the dead man, the remains of this man touched Elisha’s dead bones, and the dead man came back to life.

Now, the question is, why did Elisha in his lifetime struggle to raise a dead child but after he had died, the remains of a dead man only touched his dry bones and the man came back to life? 

As I meditated on this, the Lord said, “After Elisha had died, there was no one to struggle for my glory.” The flesh that normally struggled with God for His glory was no more. Remember that the dead man’s remains touched Elisha’s bones and not his flesh. 

The personality that would have struggled with God for His glory had gone. The person who would have been bragging about the miracle was no more alive. It is easy for God to work when He is the only One on the scene. God works when man is out of the way. There is no enemy of the move of God like the flesh of man.

Beloved, determine to let your flesh die so God can take His glory. Get out of the way and let God get on the scene. Don’t touch God’s glory and don’t allow anyone touch it where you are. 

This is because when the glory of God is untouched by man, the power of God is unleashed in miracles, signs and wonders.

Remember this": It is easy for God to work when He is the only one on the scene; God works when man is out of the way.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind never to touch God’s glory,"and don’t allow anyone touch it where you are.
2. Give glory to God always and ascribe praises to Him when men misdirect His praises to you.
PRAYER": Lord,"thank You for Your Word to me today. I repent today, Lord, in any way I may have touched Your glory in the past. I receive the grace to give You all the glory in all that I do henceforth, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE GOD OF NEW BEGINNING.

QUOTE: And it was when the pattern was followed that the glory fell. So,"the glory of God follows the pattern of God. Culled from “MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Proverbs 31 - Ecclesiastes 2
AMAZING FACT: More people go to church in china on Sundays than the whole of Europe. There are more Christians in China than the population of Britain.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Grace to get the flesh out of the way of the move of God in your life is released on you today in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM