The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 7th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 7TH JULY.

GIVE NO PLACE TO SATAN

Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me (John 14:30).

Demon spirits, if given a chance or a foothold, could harass, influence and even torment a Christian. Paul the Apostle enjoins us, “Leave no [such] room or foothold for the devil [give no opportunity to him]” (Ephesians 4:27 AMPC).

Take for example some Christians who experience what seems like a nightmare, but actually more real an experience than a dream. In some cases, it could be an experience with some beastly figures. The person may be praying about these things, yet the situation lingers.

Oftentimes, it’s because Satan tries to maintain a connection between him and such individuals by sowing something in their hearts, such as a thought—an unclean thought. 

As long as such folks harbour and nurture those thoughts from Satan, a connection is established. So, even when they scare him off with the Name of Jesus, as long as his thoughts remain in their hearts, he maintains his connection and keeps coming back.

Sometimes, it could be fear. He plants fear and with that connection he keeps coming back. When you pray and rebuke him, because of what he’s kept in you which you’re helping him preserve without realising it, he keeps coming back. 

This is why, like Jesus, you must have nothing of Satan in you. He (Jesus) said in our theme verse, “…for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.”

Keep your heart free from anything that’s of the devil. Refuse to harbour fear, anger, grudge, bitterness and unforgiveness. Let love rule in your heart. Never allow fear to take a hold of you, irrespective of the happenings around you. Jesus said, “...I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven” (Luke 10:18). Never be afraid of him, for he’s a defeated foe, and has no authority over you.

CONFESSION

I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, and I have the light of life. There’s nothing of darkness in me. Through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by which I’m constantly cleansed and purified, Satan has no place in me. He has nothing in my life and I rule over him, in the Name of the Lord Jesus! Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 4:27 AMPC; James 4:7; 1 John 4:4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 18:24-19:1-7 & Job 12-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 1:10-17 & Isaiah 27

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that this is my month of productivity! I am rightly positioned by the Spirit of God. I am in God's place for my life! 

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened through the Word, to see and receive every good thing that belongs to me in Christ Jesus. 

As I see them, I call them real and walk in the reality of God's manifold and eternal blessings. 

Fear has no place in me; for God has not given me the spirit of fear but of love, power and of a sound mind. 

I am bold to act my faith; I function with the ability of the spirit today for the Spirit of God is working in my life and causing me to have divine courage and confidence. 

I live joyfully today and always, knowing fully well that all of God's promises to me in Christ Jesus are yes and amen; 

I am living in the realities of my inheritance in Christ. Christ dwells in my heart by faith, and I am rooted and grounded in love.

God's Word is in my heart and in my mouth; and as I study and meditate on the Word today, the circumstances of my day align with the will and purpose of God for me! 

I attract myself only to thoughts that are consistent with my destiny in Christ; thoughts of victory, increase, success, health, and strength. 

I am fully aware that the quality of life that I live is based on the faith-filled words that I utter. 

I hold fast to the profession of faith without wavering, therefore, I declare that my life, health, family and finances are consistent with God's Word. Glory to God. Halleluah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 7TH JULY 2020.

THEME: WE ARE GOING HIGHER: WORSHIP.

MEMORISE:

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. John 4:23

READ: John 4:19-24

19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.

20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Worship draws God’s attention. In fact, today’s memory verse says that God is actively searching for true worshipers.

When Bartimaeus wanted to get the Lord’s attention, he called Him “Jesus, the son of David.” In Yoruba land where I come from, when you really want to get something from a man, you start by recounting his antecedents and achievements. We have never needed God’s attention more than now, so this is the time to increase our worship of Him.

When you worship Him, He shows up in a great and unique way. In Acts 16:26, Paul and Silas worshipped Him and He showed up in an earthquake. In 2 Chronicles 20:22, Jehoshaphat and his people worshipped the Most High God and He made their enemies destroy one another. When you are faced with a battle, deploy the weapon of worship and watch the mighty power of God make you victorious.

At a wedding in a parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, the groom fell and died just as he was about to sign the marriage register. The pastor began to cry to God in prayers for the young man’s life to be restored, but instead of coming alive, he got colder. Someone then remembered what I had always taught about praises, so he told everyone to switch to praising God. They had only been doing so for a few minutes when God showed up; the groom came back to life and the wedding ceremony continued. God always shows up when we worship Him in Spirit and in truth. John 4:24 says:
“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”

God loves to be worshipped. He wants to be called the Holy One of Israel, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Rock of Ages, The Mighty Man of war, the Lord of lords, the Lord Strong and Mighty, the Lord mighty in battle, the King of kings, the Almighty God. Go ahead, take some time now to worship Him from the depth of your heart.

ACTION POINT:

Commit to a lifestyle of worship- in spirit and in truth.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Kings 15
 2 Chronicles 26

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14: IMMORTAL, INVISIBLE, GOD ONLY WISE.

1 Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of Days,
Almighty, victorious, Thy great name we praise.

2 Unresting, unhasting, and silent as light,
Nor wanting, nor wasting, Thou rulest in might;
Thy justice like mountains high soaring above
Thy clouds which are fountains of goodness and love

3 To all life Thou givest, to both great and small;
In all life Thou livest, the true life of all;
We blossom and flourish as leaves on the tree,
And wither and perish, but nought changeth Thee.

4 Great Father of Glory, pure Father of Light
Thine angels adore Thee, all veiling their sight;
All laud we would render, O help us to see:
’Tis only the splendor of light hideth Thee.

5 Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of Days,
Almighty, victorious, Thy great name we praise.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*TUESDAY, JULY 7, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS (1)* 

_“Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.” Proverbs 21:13._ 

*MESSAGE* 
We often come across teachings and instructions that are not entirely new or strange to us. However, the more a subject is emphasised in the Bible, the more it gets internalized in us and becomes a part of our character. Proverbs 19:17 says “He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.” What an investment strategy!

But what happens to the person who ignores the poor? Proverbs 21:13 tells us: “Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.” Oh, that's nothing to be desired!

The fundamental reason God blesses us is so that we might be a blessing. One of the most powerful prayer points you can ever pray is to say “Lord, make me a blessing to everyone that comes my way today.” God blesses us to make us distributors of His blessings. He wants and empowers us to HAVE so that we can GIVE! Let Him bless others through you.

*ACTION POINT* 
?️ Pray that prayer today: “Lord, make me a blessing to everyone that comes my way today.”

*SCRIPTURES* 
Proverbs 19:17; 21:13.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, thank You for blessing me;

2. Lord, make me a blessing to everyone that comes my way today in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, make me a channel of blessings to others in the name of Jesus;

4.  Father, give me the grace to live a life that attracts others to You in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR* 
Jos. 24, Isa. 19-20, 2 Thess. 3
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Tuesday, 7th July 2020

TOPIC: CHARACTER: A KEY TO STABILITY IN LIFE

SCRIPTURE: Judge me,"O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity": I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide. Psalms 26:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Character establishes a person on solid ground in life.

It has been confirmed that character is not just powerful; character is power. The real power of a man is the power of his character and not his financial,"muscular or occult power.

The silence of character is louder than the utterance of compromise. This means, the silence of people of character weighs heavier than the utterance of characterless people.
Now, what is the power of positive character?
Character guarantees stability.

A man of character is a man of stability; he shall not slide (Psalms 26":1). To slide is to fall on a slippery ground. A person of character is not permitted to slip or fall. Character brings stability.
Please note that character establishes a person on solid ground in life (Psalm 26:11-12). 

A person of character stands on solid ground. On the other hand,"a person without character stands on slippery ground. This means, if you see a person without character today, nothing about his life is sure. 

There is nothing about him that is guaranteed or sure. You cannot guarantee that where he is today is where he will be tomorrow. He may be up today and down tomorrow. It is only character that guarantees stability in life.

Samson, for example, was up at one time in his life but at another time, he fell because character bankruptcy stripped him of his placement in life. It is only integrity that takes a person up and keeps him there. Psalm 41":12 says,"And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.

“…thou upholdest me…” means, “God will hold me up.” This means, “God will hold me up when the enemy comes against me.” And surely, God will hold the righteous up. God will hold the righteous up in times of downsizing, recession, inflation, depression, stagnation, starvation, and frustration etc. 

Things can easily destabilize other people, but God holds up people of integrity, and nothing can destabilize them.

My counsel is, make up your mind to live in character and integrity by all means.
Remember this": Character establishes a person on solid ground in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Determine to exist in positive character.
2. Ask God for the grace to live right always.
PRAYER: Father,"I ask for the grace to live right so I can be established in life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE POWER OF POSITIVE CHARACTER (PART 3).

QUOTE: What separates one person from another,"in terms of results on earth, outcome in life and impact on others, is manners or character. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche,
DAILY BIBLE READING": Proverbs 28-30.

AMAZING FACT: Armenia became the first nation to adopt Christianity as a state religion in the year 301 AD; and consequently, has produced notable people, quality educational system and good infrastructures.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Grace to uphold quality character is released upon you right now in Jesus’ Name.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*TUESDAY, JULY 7, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS (1)* 

_“Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.” Proverbs 21:13._ 

*MESSAGE* 
We often come across teachings and instructions that are not entirely new or strange to us. However, the more a subject is emphasised in the Bible, the more it gets internalized in us and becomes a part of our character. Proverbs 19:17 says “He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.” What an investment strategy!

But what happens to the person who ignores the poor? Proverbs 21:13 tells us: “Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.” Oh, that's nothing to be desired!

The fundamental reason God blesses us is so that we might be a blessing. One of the most powerful prayer points you can ever pray is to say “Lord, make me a blessing to everyone that comes my way today.” God blesses us to make us distributors of His blessings. He wants and empowers us to HAVE so that we can GIVE! Let Him bless others through you.

*ACTION POINT* 
?️ Pray that prayer today: “Lord, make me a blessing to everyone that comes my way today.”

*SCRIPTURES* 
Proverbs 19:17; 21:13.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, thank You for blessing me;

2. Lord, make me a blessing to everyone that comes my way today in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, make me a channel of blessings to others in the name of Jesus;

4.  Father, give me the grace to live a life that attracts others to You in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR* 
Jos. 24, Isa. 19-20, 2 Thess. 3
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 7TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: STOP THE RENT AT THE ROTTEN BONES AVENUE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (GENESIS 4:1-15)

A wise man once said: "Envy is the tax which all distinction must pay." Did you get that?

*ENVY IS THE TAX YOU PAY FOR YOUR ELEVATION! So, you must expect it and never be fooled to believe that ALL MEN, women, your siblings or friends like your success! ENVY IS THE TAX YOU FOR YOUR ELEVATION!

But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that IT IS BETTER TO BE ENVIED than to be PITIED! Yes! You cannot, because of submitting to FEAR of enemies, refuse to FLY HIGH in life and ministry! 

If God chooses to bless you, He also PROTECTS the blessings! As I write tonight in this COLD region of the earth, My FRIEND and GUIDE, the Holy Ghost, is telling me to WARN YOU against ENVYING OTHER PEOPLE!

Never fall into that trap! It is the nature of men to envy others but you must purge it from your heart! Rejoice or pretend to rejoice when others are blessed!

Job did not see his double ELEVATION until he prayed for his friends! Avoid competition in your heart! Mr Horace said: "The envious man grows lean at the success of his neigbour" May the success of others not become your obituary! Aeschylus noted: "It is in the character of very few men to honour without envy a friend who has prospered."

Oh Lord, help us to rejoice when others prosper! Envy is like a fly that passes all the body's sounder parts, and dwells upon the sores! Job 5:2 says: "For wrath killeth the foolish man, and envy slayeth the silly one." It is SILLY to be envious! If you have that problem, cry out to your God today! Have you forgotten that WE ALL HAVE our DIFFERENCT SEASON TO SHINE?

Does the SUN and the MOON envy each other? No! One shines in the day and the other shines in the night! Such is life! Refuse to cry when others are giving testimonies!

Refuse to pity yourself when others are being elevated! Refuse to ENVY or HATE others when they seem to be doing better than you because whether the devil likes it or not, YOUR DANCING SEASON will appear as the noonday after a crying morning! I see you OVERTAKING! 

I see your SUCCESS giving someone a heart attack because of Provokes 14:30 - "A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones."

Those who envy you will see rotten bones - DEATH! AND YOU MUST pack out of the popular "ROTTEN BONES AVENUE," called ENVY! It is a street full of the bones of wasted men like Cain and women like Jazebel! Envy is a waster! Stop paying rent there! QUIT envy and trust God! You shall be ENVIED and not PITIED! Amen and amen! Pray seriously now! 5 days to go for the 14-day fast!

BEHOLD! ODM MOBILE APP NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL SMARTPHONES AND I-PHONES.
TO DOWNLOAD it, visit our website :

www.ourdailymanna.org and go to, "DOWNLOAD OUR APP. " Any other APP outside our website is pirated. Beware! Heaven and hell are real!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. Repent from ENVYING others in the past! It is SILLY!.
3. ENVY IS THE TAX YOU PAY FOR YOUR ELEVATION! Lord prepare a greater table before me in the presence of my enemies. (Pray it 21 times today).

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (PSALM 127-129)
THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, July 7, 2020*

*TOPIC: WIELDING SPIRITUAL POWER*

*Read Luke 22:31-38*

*MEMORISE: _And He said to them, "When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?" So they said, "Nothing." 

Then He said to them, "But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one"_ (Luke 22:35,36)*

*EXPOSITION*

This is "political Christianity!" somebody exclaimed, on the account of Leah Sharibu, the Christian girl, in Nigeria, that was abducted by the members of the Islamic fundamentalists, Boko Haram. 

The hope of release has been dwindling by the day, and there is nothing the Christian bodies are doing, even the big and influential Christian leaders are powerless as far as her case is concerned.

Verses 35 through 38 of the text of the Living Water today reiterate how the Lord Jesus Christ made it clear to His disciples at the tail end of His earthly ministry the unforeseen challenges that they must face. And the actions they must take to get to the root of such threatening situations against their lives and ministries.

There are times you don't need to fold hands, that you need to fight your battle headlong. The Bible says resist the devil, that is, don't fold your hands but throw your fist of fury against him. Apostle Paul wants us to know that power demonstration is an integral part of Christianity *(1 Cor. 4:20).* We should be able to rule and influence our territories for God.

Spiritual power is attainable. This is what Jesus made clear to His followers. But, did they understand His message and did they follow what He said? If they understood, why were they fighting among themselves for position of leadership and eventually asking foolishly about when He would restore the kingdom to Israel, as if His kingdom is physical? 

Thank God Jesus didn't act on their foolishness; He still released the Power from on high. However, Christianity today, rather than passionately desiring spiritual power of God through prayer, unity, and holy living, we are busy investing in ungodliness, corruption, materialism, etc.

John G. Lake, 1870-1935, the apostle in South Africa, admonished, "This is Pentecost ... strive for this ... teach the people to pray for this. For this and this alone will meet the necessity of human heart, and this alone will have the power to overcome the forces of darkness...

The sons of God will meet the sons of darkness, and the SONS of God shall prevail." Go and prevail, in Jesus' name. Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Revive us again, O Lord, and quicken our spirits.
2. We rise up against you, O you enemy-avenger, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord Jesus, help Your Church to be more committed to demonstrating Your mighty Power in our society that Your glory may be known through to the ends of the earth.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 34 - 35; 2 Timothy 2*

*Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE*

*Remain blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM