The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 6th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 6TH JULY.

CHRIST: THE STANDARD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous (1 John 2:1).

1 John 3:9 says, “Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin….” Some have misunderstood this and ran off with the wrong idea that whatever they do is right, because as Christians, they can’t sin. Yes, for the Christian, sin isn’t compulsory, but we don’t judge righteousness by what a Christian does; we judge righteousness by the light of Christ and His Word.

The Bible talks about walking in the light as He is in the light (1 John 1:7). How consistent are your actions with the rightness of God? That’s how you know what’s right from what’s wrong. If you declare that whatever you do is right, that makes you the standard of rightness and of righteousness. But you’re not the standard of righteousness.

For example, we read in 1 Corinthians 2:16 that “…we have the mind of Christ”; this doesn’t mean every thought of your heart, therefore, is always right. Yes, we have the rightness of God, but He tells us in Romans 12:2, “Be not conformed to this world, but be transfigured by the renewing of your mind.” Even though you’re born again, your mind still needs to be renewed.

Let’s look at our theme verse again; it says, “My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not….” If it weren’t possible for you to sin, He wouldn’t have said “I’m writing this to you so that you don’t sin.” But at the same time, He lets you know sin isn’t compulsory; you don’t have to sin. That’s the reason for the very next statement: “If any man sin”; instead of “When any man sins.” He creates a balance.

Don’t go from one extreme of “Sin is compulsory as long as we’re in this flesh” to the other extreme of “Whatever I do is right”; no! Your actions, thoughts, behaviour, responses and reactions must be consistent with the Word of God, with the righteousness of Christ, for He is the standard of righteousness. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your grace and the power of your righteousness at work in me! I live free from sin and sin-consciousness, producing fruits of righteousness and good works, manifesting the love of Christ today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 6:1-2; 1 John 2:29 AMPC; 2 Corinthians 5:21

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 18:1-23 & Job 9-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 1:1-9 & Isaiah 26

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that I've been chosen and ordained by God to be productive in all aspects of my life! I walk by faith, and not by sensory perception! 

I live from my spirit; therefore, the circumstances of life are subdued before me. I live on God’s terms; I reason with the mind of Christ, and my outlook on life is from the perspective of the Word! 

There's now no condemnation for me because I walk not after the flesh but after the spirit. My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of the Word, and the influence of the Spirit! 

I have an unction from the Holy One! That anointing is working in my body, finances, family, and all that concerns me. 

It sets me apart for greatness, causing me to spread and make progress on every side, to the glory of the Father. 

Irrespective of daunting challenges, persecutions, hardships, and troubles, I remain steadfast, courageous, and bold in my commitment to the Gospel, and its spread around the world. 

The Spirit of God strengthens me in my inner man and my youth is renewed like the eagles. I refuse to get old in my mind; rather, I open my heart and mind to fresh ideas from God’s Spirit. 

Nothing can stop me, for I am daily vitalized and refreshed through the Word. When men are cast down, I am lifted, because of the lifting power of the Holy Spirit that’s at work in me! 

Nothing is impossible with me for I hail from above. All the forces of life and nature are at my disposal, they work together for my good because I am the King’s kid.

I am conscious of my heavenly heritage and walk in the light of who I am; an associate of the God-kind! Glory to God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 6TH JULY 2020.

THEME: WE ARE GOING HIGHER: PRAYER.

MEMORISE:

Pray without ceasing.  1 Thessalonians 5:17

READ: Luke 18:1-7

1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:

3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.

4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;

5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.

7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

Prayer is part of the Christian life that is fast becoming unpopular, but it’s power has not reduced one bit. When I was a lecturer in the University of Ilorin, my-father-in-the-Lord- Pa Josiah Akindayomi came on a visit and passed the night in my house. Before I went to bed, he was praying; when I woke up to ease myself in the middle of the night, he was still praying. Worried, I asked him the next morning what was wrong. 

He responded that I would understand soon. He passed on and I became the General Overseer of the Church; with the enormity of task I faced, I started praying all night also.

The country needs prayers so that ungodly policies will not stand; you need prayers so you don’t fall for the trick of the devil in this end times. Your children need prayers against the perverseness of this generation.

The devil knows that if he can attack a Christian’s prayer life, then he can get that fellow. That is why he brings all sort of distractions to take your mind off prayers. Your work, family responsibilities, social media, television and even church activities are all things that he ensures take your time such that you have little time left for prayers. I pray for you: Your prayer altar will receive fire in the mighty name of Jesus.

Many of the struggles that we experience today would not even have existed if only we prayed. You can move mountains and change seasons with your prayer. You are only shortchanging yourself when you don’t pray. James 5:16 says:
 “…The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”

1 John 5:14 says:
 “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:”

Seeing all these promises in the ever-true word of God, you know that prayer can solve many of those issues that have lingered too long. As a Christian, you should pray at all times (1 Thessalonians 5:17). 

ACTION POINT:

Double your prayer time as from today. If you have been praying for thirty minutes daily before, double it to one hour.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jonah 1-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24: PASS ME NOT O GENTLE SAVIOR.

1. Pass me not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

o Refrain:
Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry,
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

2. Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.

3. Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.

4. Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me,
Whom have I on earth beside Thee,
Whom in Heav’n but Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY, 6TH JULY 2020

TOPIC: MORE KEYS TO EXPERIENCING A NEW BEGINNING WITH GOD

SCRIPTURE: In the beginning God created the Heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:1-2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The atmosphere of the move of the Spirit of God is the atmosphere of new beginnings.

In our previous study, we saw a key to experiencing a new beginning with God. It is coming to the end of oneself. To experience a new beginning with God, you must come to the end of yourself because God only begins where man ends. God is not at work where man's energy is doing what God is meant to do. The end with man is the beginning with God.

Today, we shall be looking at more keys to experiencing a new beginning with God:

1. Create the atmosphere of the move of the Spirit.
The atmosphere of the move of the Spirit of God is the atmosphere of new beginnings (Genesis 1:1-2). Anywhere the Spirit of God is at home, new things happen on a continuous basis.

In the beginning of creation, the Spirit of God moved on the waters. It was when Ezekiel was carried in the Spirit of the Lord that dry bones came alive (Ezekiel 37:1). To experience a new beginning, you must ensure that the Holy Spirit is free to move in your life.

2. Watch out for Divine instructions.
New things happen when God speaks. At creation, God spoke (Gen. 1:3). Before God does anything, He speaks His Word. That was why before Peter could catch the multitude of fishes, Jesus told him to launch his net (Luke 5:4).

Before the water was turned into wine, Jesus told the servants to fill the water pots with water (John 2:7). The Word of God precedes the Works of God. The revelations of God precede the manifestations of God. If you have not run out of His voice, you cannot run out of His works.

My counsel is, allow the Spirit of God to move in your life. Look out for what God is saying and do it.
Remember this: The atmosphere of the move of the Spirit of God is the atmosphere of new beginning.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Create the atmosphere of the Spirit of God around you always by worshipping, praying and studying the Word of God.
2. Always watch out for Divine instructions and obey what God reveals to you.

PRAYER: O Lord, I thank You for Your word to me today. I ask for a fresh infilling of Your Spirit on my life. I receive the grace to receive new instructions from You and do them in order to experience a new beginning Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE GOD OF NEW BEGINNING.

QUOTE: The word doctrine is instruction. The Bible is given to instruct and to teach you what to do. Culled from “MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Proverbs 25-27
AMAZING FACT: The Bible has inspired more songs than anything else.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Grace to receive clear instructions from God is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*MONDAY, JULY 6, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: USE THE FEW* 

_“And the Lord said unto Gideon, The people that are with thee are too many for me to give the Midianites into their hands, lest Israel vaunt themselves against me, saying, Mine own hand hath saved me.” Judges 7:2._ 

*MESSAGE* 
Whenever the children of Israel desert God in their Promised land, other nations oppressed them. If a believer in Christ also chooses to neglect God's directive and instruction, such a person may experience oppression because disobedience opens up room for the devil to oppress the believer — until such a person repents and asks for God's mercy.

One of the nations that oppressed the disobedient Israelites was Midian. When they cried unto God for mercy, God chose Gideon to deliver them from the hands of the Midianites. In responding to God's call, Gideon gathered about twenty two thousand (22,000) Israelites to fight against the Midianites, however, God instructed Gideon to downsize the number so that the people will not think that they are the ones behind their victory. In his obedience to God's instruction, and through God's leading, Gideon went to war with only 300 people and God gave them victory.

You see, God is a God of war. When you hand over your battle to Him, He will fight for you. Besides, winning spiritual battles does not depend on human strength. God can use very few hands to accomplish His will. In fact, you can be the 'few' that God will use to deliver your land and people from hunger, starvation, poverty, calamity, famine, war, coronavirus pandemic, etc. Trust God.

*ACTION POINTS* 
?️ Read the story of Gideon and his army in Judges 7 and take note of what God may be saying to you.

*SCRIPTURES* 
Judges 6:7; 1 Kings 18:19-22; Matthew 12:30; Psalm 91.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, thank You for granting me the Holy Spirit to lead me;

2. O Lord, enable me to be one of those who will affect my nation's economy positively in the name of Jesus;

4. O Lord, help me to be able to overcome my enemies in every spiritual battle they wage against me and my family in Jesus' name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
Jos. 23, Isa. 17-18, 2 Thess. 2
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 6TH JULY, 2020*

*TOPIC: JEHOVAH, THE STEP-AHEAD GOD!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 31:1-5; PSALM 125:3*

Welcome to today's devotional with the God whom I call, *"Jehovah, STEP-AHEAD."* He cannot be taken by surprise! Our 2nd Basic scritpture agains, Psalm 125:3 says, "For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity."

So what the Lord is saying to you today is that He will never allow a battle that is stronger than you. He knows that if the wicked prevails, then His Word and integrity is in question! 

The rod of the wicked can be divinations, incantations, false accusations, withcraft. Hatred, envy and whatever your Father God has not planted. So no matter the battles you are fighting, you God will never allow the rod of the wicked to prevail over you!

Your God does not want you to look elsewhere for help! He does not want you to seek for another God! So, the attacks of thet wicked are being watched and they are timed! EVERY ATTACK YOU GO THROUGH HAS A BOUNDARY!

God will not wait and allow the enemy to rubbish your faith! He will not watch and allow the world to laugh at you or call His integrity to question! Isaiah 14:5 says - "the Lord has broken the staff of the wicked and the scepter of the ruler." So the Lord is saing today that He will break the staff which means the rod of the wicked! 

*FEAR NOT because your God is always a step ahead of the wicked. Declare it seven times now: "My God and my life is always and shall always be a step ahead of the wicked."*
That will be your story! The Holy Ghost devotional message is that God is ALWAYS a step ahead of the wicked/your haters. FEAR NOT! 

*When they are planning one attack, your God is planning seven counter attacks!* Wow! Isaiah 31 verse 1 is so clear: "Woe tohem that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!" *God will stop the wicked before they stop you! He is always a step ahead!* Refuse to look to Egypt or human strength! 

Don't look to other gods or spiritual powers! Wait upon the Lord! Shame will never be your last bus-stop in Jesus name. Amen. Pray seriously now. *6 days to go for the 14-day fast! Give out ODM copies!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 124-126*
GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB).ACCOUNT NO:0536832754.

ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
IS THE ACCOUNT FOR TITHE, OFFERING, SACRIFICIAL SEED, CHARITY, DONATION or SPONSORSHIP.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus...

1. In your own words, pray on today's word as led now.
2. Declare aloud seven times again: *"My God and my life is always a step ahead of the wicked."*
3. Declare aloud seven times again: I am UNSTOPPABLE in God because my *God will stop the wicked before they stop me! He is always a step ahead. Hallelujah!

4. Satan, you are a liar! I shall not look to EGYPT, the world or other spiritual powers for help! I TRUST IN MY GOD AND I SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED!

*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Hymn 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus...*

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh what peace we often forfeit,
Oh what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful?
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,

3. Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Saviour, still our refuge,
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, July 6, 2020

TOPIC: REDEEM THE TIME
Read Ephesians 5:8-21

MEMORISE: Redeeming the time, because the days are evil (Ephesians 5:16)

EXPOSITION

Time is defined, among others, as "the amount of time available to work ...during which something happens ...period of history connected with particular events, or experiences in people's lives." How do you want to spend the next 12 months, i.e. 1 year; 52 weeks; 365 days; 8,760 hours; 525,600 minutes; and 31,536,000 seconds? 

Whichever way you look at it, this is too precious an asset to waste. However, in the next 12 months, most people will WASTE their TIME, many will SPEND it, while only a few will INVEST it.

Somebody said, "Immediately the day breaks, sundown follows, or is imminent." Apostle Paul knew the preciousness of time. He wrote to the Church at Ephesus, ... the days are evil (5:16). This is the number one reason for us to redeem our time.

The writer to the Hebrews makes it clear that the end-times began since the first advent of our Lord Jesus Christ, (cf. Heb. 1:1,2). Jesus is said to be God's Spokesperson to the world these last days. 

And, among His enduring commands, as regards time management are: Men ought to pray and not to be weary (1 Thess. 5:17; cf. Mark 14:22-38; Lk. 18:1ff). Also, Go into all the world and PREACH the Gospel to every creature (Mk. 16:15ff). 

Furthermore, if your brother offends you, go and tell him his fault (Matt. 18:15; cf. Rom. 12:18ff; Heb. 12:14). Paul adds, Speaking to yourselves in Psalms and Hymns and spiritual songs; singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord (Eph. 5:16).

The Lord Jesus emphasises the importance of prayer and fasting to make these things (evils) to go. James and Peter command that we resist the devil, (cf. Jas. 4:7; 1 Pet. 5:8,9; cf. Lk. 22:31,32). Endeavour to redeem the time. Check CACGHB 735. Remember, there is time for everything (Eccl. 3:1ff). Remember to PLANT something good and godly every moment.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the entire time allotted to me in this life.
2. I receive Your help to redeem my time according to Your Will, O Lord.
3. We dedicate our lives and time to You, Lord God our Maker and Saviour, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 32 - 33; 2 Timothy 1

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: POWERFUL QUOTES BY THE WISE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (AMOS 6:1; MARK 16:14-20)

I remember that the great David Livingstone once said: "If a commission by an earthly king is considered an honour, how can a commission by a heavenly king be considered a sacrifice?" The late but immortal Reinhard Bonnke notes:

"A church that does not save the lost, that church is lost itself." Carl F.H Henry: "The gospel is only good news if it gets there on time." Indeed, of what use is the gospel to a dead man or woman? Henry Martyn also once said: "The spirit of Christ is the spirit of missions, the nearer we get to Him, the more intensely missionary we become." Oh! Hear Robert C. Shannon: "Never pity missionaries; envy them.

They are where the real action is - where life and death, sin and grace, heaven and hell converge." Never forget that the Coronavirus pandemic taught the body of Christ that we are alive not to do a play church but to win souls! Can you imagine that about 4 billion souls would be at home on Sundays some months ago? What happened to the massive church buildings? THEY WERE EMPTY!

Yes! God was speaking to the world! How did you feel when about 800 (eight hundred) souls were dying daily in Italy alone from the pandemic? How many went to hell or heaven? Make hay while the sun shines because the gospel is only good news if it gets there on time!

Stop playing church and stop being at EASE IN ZION! John Wesley penned: "Untold millions are still untold, you have one business on earth - to save souls." C.S. Lewis wrote: "The church exists for one reason - to draw men unto Christ, to make them little Christs."

Oswald J. Smith opined: "We talk of the second coming of Christ, half the world has never heard of the first." And the greatest bombshell came from George Whitefield: "

There is only one thing we can't do in heaven - EVANGELISM!" Did you get that? You cannot win souls in heaven! The Lord will ask you how many souls you won on planet earth for Him. He will ask you what you did with your talent to advance His kingdom. 4 days to go for the 14-day fast!

Determine to do the ODM WORLDWIDE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME (July 12th-25th, 2020)
THEME: "THE INCREDIBLE GOD - DRY BONES MUST LIVE AGAIN." TURN TO PAGE 108 of "War Against Haman - 15" booklet and pray: Prayers Before Any Fasting.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Christian Seek Not Yet Repose...

1. In your own words, pray over today's word as led now.
2. Repent from being at ease in ZION. Lord, USE me!
3. Lord, help me to know that the gospel is only good news if it gets there on time! I shall do all I can to POPULATE HEAVEN and DEPOPULATE HELL in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (PSALM 130-132)
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Wednesday, July 8, 2020.*

*THE PROTOCOL BREAKERS.*

*Read Numbers 27:1-11.*

1. Then came the daughters of Zelophehad, the son of Hepher, the son of Gilead, the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh, of the families of Manasseh the son of Joseph: and these are the names of his daughters; Mahlah, Noah, and Hoglah, and Milcah, and Tirzah.

2. And they stood before Moses, and before Eleazar the priest, and before the princes and all the congregation, by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,

3. Our father died in the wilderness, and he was not in the company of them that gathered themselves together against the LORD in the company of Korah; but died in his own sin, and had no sons.

4. Why should the name of our father be done away from among his family, because he hath no son? Give unto us therefore a possession among the brethren of our father.

5. And Moses brought their cause before the LORD.

6. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
7. The daughters of Zelophehad speak right: thou shalt surely give them a possession of an inheritance among their father's brethren; and thou shalt cause the inheritance of their father to pass unto them.

8. And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a man die, and have no son, then ye shall cause his inheritance to pass unto his daughter.

9. And if he have no daughter, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his brethren.

10. And if he have no brethren, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his father's brethren.

11. And if his father have no brethren, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his kinsman that is next to him of his family, and he shall possess it: and it shall be unto the children of Israel a statute of judgment, as the LORD commanded Moses.

*MEMORISE: Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits (Daniel 11:32)*

*EXPOSITION*

Protocol is a system of fixed rules of formal behaviour, that is, the way a thing should be done, if it is to be acceptable and/or attract positive result or favour. 

This is otherwise known as "official" in government. This has to do with how kings are approached, administration is run, church services are conducted, events are moderated, domestic affairs are managed, etc.

However, under every rule, there is always an exception. These exceptions allow for the "breakings" by the "breakers." The Zelophehad's sisters broke tradition and long-standing ancestral inhibition. 

They were the first set of women who got God's approval to inherit their sonless father's properties in Israel. They demonstrated to us that their gender is never a barrier and that they are unstoppable. 

Certain established processes, unchallenged, can keep us away from victory, success..., and even blood-bought benefits of God's grace. God always approves what is just and right for all concerned.

What are those things limiting you? Shake them off! Approach God today through the blood and name of Jesus, and make a difference in your generation for good.

The women concerned knew their limitations but did not rest on their oars. They were bent on making a difference and went ahead to consult the man on the spot, who also went to consult God (Num. 27:5-11). God is waiting for you! Our God is the God of all gender, male and female (cf. Num. 36:1-13; Gal. 3:27, 28; Eph. 2:14-16). Possess your possession, now, in Jesus' name.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the light of the gospel of salvation that shines abroad through my heart.
2. I break off the yoke of ancestral limitations, hindering my breakthrough, in Jesus' name.
3. Pray for the ushers in our churches, who are also called 'protocols' and 'Holy police' in some quarters, that God should empower them to be agents of proper orderliness in our churches and services, unto His glory.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 36; Ezra 1; 2 Timothy 3*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM