The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 5th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 5TH JULY.

REJOICE TODAY

Be joyful always (1 Thessalonians 5:16 NIV).

Yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is yet to come, but today is yours to use. Therefore, make the best of today and be joyful. Don’t live in the regrets of yesterday or be apprehensive of the uncertainties of tomorrow. The regrets of yesterday and fear of tomorrow are the enemies of today’s happiness. God wants you joyful, TODAY!

Our theme verse says, “Be joyful always.” This can neither be applied to yesterday nor postponed to tomorrow; it’s for the NOW. Whether anybody treats you well or not, be joyful all the same.

It makes no difference that those you thought could be of help to you turned their backs on you; remain joyful. After all, God never told you to put your trust in men (Psalm 118:8-9). Whether or not there’s money in your bank account, be joyful. If you allow circumstances, the happenings around you or the actions of others determine your joy, then, you’re not acting on the Word. 

Remember, the blessing is for those who do or act on God’s Word (James 1:22- 25). The Word says rejoice evermore (1 Thessalonians 5:16); so, practise it.

Make up your mind that nothing will ever take away your joy. This is a decision you must make. There’s a cooperation that’s required between you and the Holy Spirit. He tells you what to do, but you have to decide to do them. If you say, “I’m going to be ever joyful as the Word of God says, irrespective of circumstances,” He’ll help you make it so.

Yes, in Christianity, there’re challenges. But the Lord says in James 1:2, “Count it all joy, when you go through diverse tests”; in other words, “rejoice!” What’s important isn’t the challenges you face but your response to them. You were born a winner, a victor; nothing in this life is set against you to hurt you or make you a victim. The Bible says, “In all these things, we’re more than conquerors” (Romans 8:37). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

My life is a bundle of joy and happiness, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! Irrespective of circumstances, I remain cheerful and boisterous with praise, knowing that I draw out prosperity, peace, success, health and other blessings from deep within me. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 4:4; Isaiah 12:3; Romans 14:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 17:16-34 & Job 6-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 13:7-14 & Isaiah

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that I've been chosen and ordained by God to be productive in all aspects of my life! I walk by faith, and not by sensory perception! 

I live from my spirit; therefore, the circumstances of life are subdued before me. I live on God’s terms; I reason with the mind of Christ, and my outlook on life is from the perspective of the Word! 

There's now no condemnation for me because I walk not after the flesh but after the spirit. My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of the Word, and the influence of the Spirit! 

I have an unction from the Holy One! That anointing is working in my body, finances, family, and all that concerns me. It sets me apart for greatness, causing me to spread and make progress on every side, to the glory of the Father. 

Irrespective of daunting challenges, persecutions, hardships, and troubles, I remain steadfast, courageous, and bold in my commitment to the Gospel, and its spread around the world. 

The Spirit of God strengthens me in my inner man and my youth is renewed like the eagles. I refuse to get old in my mind; rather, I open my heart and mind to fresh ideas from God’s Spirit. 

Nothing can stop me, for I am daily vitalized and refreshed through the Word. When men are cast down, I am lifted, because of the lifting power of the Holy Spirit that’s at work in me! 

Nothing is impossible with me for I hail from above. All the forces of life and nature are at my disposal, they work together for my good because I am the King’s kid.

I am conscious of my heavenly heritage and walk in the light of who I am; an associate of the God-kind! Glory to God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 5TH JULY 2020.

THEME: WE ARE GOING HIGHER: FASTING.

MEMORISE:

In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. 2 Corinthians 11:27

READ: Mark 9:14 - 29

14 And when he came to his disciples, he saw a great multitude about them, and the scribes questioning with them.

15 And straightway all the people, when they beheld him, were greatly amazed, and running to him saluted him.

16 And he asked the scribes, What question ye with them?

17 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;

18 And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.

19 He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.

20 And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming.

21 And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.

22 And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.

23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.

26 And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.

27 But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.

28 And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out?

29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

Fasting is highly underrated in this generation, whereas we need it now more than ever. If you used to fast once a month before, its time to increase it because we are in perilous times and it will take great strength to remain standing (Proverbs 24:10). When Jesus had to cast out a particular demon that the disciples had not been able to, He explained to them that: 

“ Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.” Matthew 17:21

Those who fast a lot see their decrees come to pass speedily. Elisha – a biblical personality with tremendous anointing, was almost always on the mountain. In 2 Kings 4:25, the Shunammite woman found him on Mount Carmel. In 2 King 6:15-17, when the king sent an army to arrest him, he was on a mountain. When fifty soldiers with their captain went to arrest him in 2 Kings 1:9-10, they found him on the mountain, yet could not go up; they had to ask him to come down.

The word “mountain” in this context refers to fasting. There is a level of fasting you get to where the enemies cannot reach you; that is the point I want you to get to this season. Jesus, during His earthly ministry, fasted forty days and forty nights. If indeed you want to do greater works than Jesus did, you must be ready to fast more than He. When Jesus was on earth, He said His disciples did not need to fast, but that after He left, then they would (Mark 2:19-20). Now He has gone, so we must fast.

If you have not been fasting before, start; take it one day at a time and if you feel hungry before the time before the time to break, go and pray. As you pray, the hungry pangs will cease. Also, when fasting, avoid talking so much as it weakens the body more quickly.

Fasting will kill your flesh and awaken your spirit. It will bring you closer to God. Also ensure you break your fast with healthy meals and eat in moderation. You will discover that your thinking will be sharpened as your body will become healthier and your brain will even become more efficient.

KEY POINT:

Increase your fasting to reach greater spiritual heights.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Kings 14
 2 Chronicles 25

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.
1. Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.
o Refrain:
Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!

2. Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee.

3. There let the way appear, steps unto Heav’n;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy giv’n;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee.

4. Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee.

5. Or, if on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I’ll fly,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

6. There in my Father’s home, safe and at rest,
There in my Savior’s love, perfectly blest;
Age after age to be nearer, my God, to Thee.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Sunday, 5th July 2020

TOPIC: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

When the Blessing of God comes upon your life, you become unusually productive. You cannot be retrenched or fired for redundancy.

SCRIPTURE: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:28.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Blessing imparts the supernatural force for the commencement of a new beginning.

One of the most powerful forces on earth is the force of the Blessing. The Blessing of God is behind the making of great men, both in the Scriptures and in contemporary times. Men like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Job, etc., were made by the Blessing of God.

Now, what is the power of the Blessing?

1. The Blessing imparts the supernatural force for the commencement of a new beginning (Gen. 1:28).

The Blessing imparts the supernatural force for the commencement of a new beginning. This is why in the beginning; it was not money or certificate that God gave to Adam but the Blessing. So, the Blessing imparts supernatural force for the commencement of a new beginning.

2. The Blessing imparts the supernatural force for the activation of potential and the exhibition of productivity (Gen. 1:28).

“…be fruitful and multiply...” implies the activation of potential and exhibition of productivity. This means, when the Blessing of God comes upon your life, what you carry inside of you comes out. When the Blessing of God comes upon your life, you become unusually productive. You cannot be retrenched or fired for redundancy.

3. The Blessing imparts the supernatural force that positions people for generational influence and impact (Gen.1:28).

“…and replenish the earth…”means influence your world. When a man is blessed, he cannot be an onlooker or a spectator in life but an active participant. The Blessing of God makes you a force to reckon with. It makes you a generational influence like Abraham and Isaac. When you are blessed, whatever your profession or career is; your generation can’t claim ignorance of your existence.

4. The Blessing positions the blessed in the realm of authority and dominion (Gen. 1:28).

“…and have dominion …” implies existence in the realm of authority and dominion. This means, a blessed man cannot end as a loser in life or end in defeat. A blessed person is a man or woman in charge wherever you find him or her. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph were in charge in their time because the Blessing was upon them.

Beloved, make up your mind to go for the Blessing. Let the Blessing be a reality in your life. Determine to function in the Blessing.

Remember this: The Blessing imparts the supernatural force for the commencement of new beginning.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Determine to function in the Blessing of God for your life.
2. Make demands on God for the release of the Blessing in your life.
3. Be involved in the practice of the covenant to attract the Blessing of God.

PRAYER: O Lord, thank You for the provision of Your Blessing for the productivity and fruitfulness of my life. I ask that You release Your Blessing on my life today, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING (PART 1).

QUOTE: The overflow is divinely commanded blessing or harvest. It is blessing under pressure - the blessing that looks for you instead of you looking for it. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Proverbs 22-24

AMAZING FACT: Christianity is increasingly popular among China’s youth. As many as 100 million people, or 7 percent of the population, have converted to the religion. The city of Wenzhou alone has more than 1,100 churches.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Grace to live in uprightness in order to attract the Blessing of the Lord is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 5TH JULY, 2020*

*TOPIC: STUBBORN HATERS PROVOKE STUBBORN GLORIES!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 23:5-25*

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that God can allow your haters to become stubborn and hard because He - Jehovah God is determined to GLORIFY Himself through their stubborness! King Balak was so stubborn that he took the greedy prophet Balaam to many different mountains even when he knew the game was up! 

*Most of your haters are not easy quitters, so must you quit? They know you serve a "CONSUMING FIRE," but they keep throwing CONSUMING ARROWS!* Yes! They are stubborn and determined to see your disgrace, but always remember that it is STUBBORN BATTLES THAT PROVOKE STUBBORN GLORIES! STUBBORN GLORY is the glory that no demon can stop and it cannot be hindered, delayed or made to "evaporate." it was the reason why the controversial prophet Balaam declared in Numbers 23:20 - "Behold, I have receive a commandment to bless: and He hath blessed; and *I cannot reverse it."*

Note: I CANNOT REVERSE IT! There are GLORIES that CANNOT BE REVERSED by all the demons on earth! There are good health blessings that cannot be reversed! There are Financial BLESSINGS and Life's ELEVATION STORIES that CANNOT BE REVERSED! Fear not! Fear not! Fear not! In anger, the enemy of ISRAEL (king Balak) declared in Numbers 23:11 - "..

.What hast thou done unto me? I took thee to curse mine enemies, and behold, thou hast blessed them altogether," In this second half of the year 2020, all that your haters do against you will TURN TO BLESSINGS BY FORCE! Their INCANTATIONS will turn to your INVOCATION to GREATNESS! 

Their wicked night meetings will turn to your weekly meetings of glory! Yes! Their secret thoughts of bitterness and envy against you will become your divine promotion rocket fire! Listen: 

*No power can bring down a blessing man or woman!*
No witch or wizard, no occultic manipulation can REVERSE a blessed man/woman because IT WILL BACKFIRE! I decree today: Every EVIL word ever spoken you in the past will BACKFIRE! If I be a man of God, I decree now: Any wicked plot to see your shame will BACKFIRE against the plotters in 7 days! Mark it down: 7 days! 

I shall respond prophetically to those who Give out a carton or copies of this devotional through financial donations or sponsorship for Evangelical purpose. Let your resources (money) go places you are too busy or unable to go or do, by using the account number below. GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) 0536832754.
ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
Send that testimony to +2347040282800.

This is because God is set to do a work that will make your haters to ask what was asked in Numbers 23:8 " How will I curse, whom God hath not cursed? And how shall I defy, whom the LORD hath not defied?"

Go out daily and know that stubborn haters provoke stubborn glories! *7 days to go for the 14-day fast!* Use the account above for Tithes, offering and Charity. I will be available to attend you through to the above contact.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 120-123*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: Christian Seek Not Yet Repose...

1. In your own words, pray on today's word as led now.

2. Lord, use my life and ministry to show the world that stubborn battles provoke irreversible glories.

3. I decree that in 7 days, every stubborn hater shall lick my dust and confess that my God is the consuming fire (Pray it for 7 days). 

I am BLESSED and I cannot be cursed! LORD, return to sender every evil word, prayer, divination or bitter arrow sent against my destiny in Jesus name.
4. *Pray in Tongues seriously! Pray for Israel today.*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Hymn 1: Christian Seek Not Yet Repose...*

1. Christian, seek not yet repose,
Hear thy gracious Saviour say;
Thou art in the midst of foes:
Watch and pray.

2. Principalities and powers,
Mustering their unseen array,
Wait for thy unguarded hours:
Watch and pray.

3. Gird thy heavenly armor on,
Wear it ever night and day;
Ambushed lies the evil one:
Watch and pray.

4. Hear the Victors who o’ercame,
Still they mark each warrior’s way;
All with one sweet voice exclaim,
Watch and pray.

5. Hear, above all, hear Thy Lord,
Him thou lovest to obey;
Hide within thy heart His word:
Watch and pray.

6. Watch, as if on that alone
Hung the issue of the day;
Pray, that help may be sent down:
Watch and pray.
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Sunday, July 5, 2020*

*BE CAREFUL WITH SPIRITUAL THINGS.*

*Read Leviticus 10:1-10.*

1. And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the LORD, which he commanded them not.
2. And there went out fire from the LORD, and devoured them, and they died before the LORD.
3. Then Moses said unto Aaron, This is it that the LORD spake, saying, I will be sanctified in them that come nigh me, and before all the people I will be glorified. And Aaron held his peace.
4. And Moses called Mishael and Elzaphan, the sons of Uzziel the uncle of Aaron, and said unto them, Come near, carry your brethren from before the sanctuary out of the camp.
5. So they went near, and carried them in their coats out of the camp; as Moses had said.
6. And Moses said unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons, Uncover not your heads, neither rend your clothes; lest ye die, and lest wrath come upon all the people: but let your brethren, the whole house of Israel, bewail the burning which the LORD hath kindled.
7. And ye shall not go out from the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: for the anointing oil of the LORD is upon you. And they did according to the word of Moses.
8. And the LORD spake unto Aaron, saying,
9. Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations:
10. And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean;

*MEMORISE: Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come (1 Corinthians 10:11)*

*EXPOSITION*

Spiritual things are not subject of logic or reason. God says it; so be it! It is therefore meant to be believed and obeyed, not to be reasoned or argued. God told Abraham to take his son, his only son and sacrifice him to Him (the Lord). Human reasoning cannot fathom that. It would wonder at when God became a cannibal who wanted human flesh. 

The spirit of it is that you must just comply and obey. The hymn writer exhorts us to trust and obey because there is no other way we can be happy in Jesus, than to trust and obey.

God commanded the junior prophet not to take anything after delivering his message to the king. He even instructed the prophet not to return along the path that he went there through. 

But a senior prophet who saw the unsoundness of the instruction he had delivered from the Lord, counselled him otherwise, claiming that he had received a counter instruction from an angel. The junior prophet foolishly obeyed this deceiver and downplayed what God had told him. He paid for that disobedience with his dear life.

In our text today, we see that the two sons of Aaron died because they trivialized the divine instruction concerning the kind of fire that should be brought to the altar of the Lord. Divine instruction may look rather unreasonable, yet obedience to it brings immediate and ultimate blessings, while disobedience brings death in all its forms. 

As you go your way, today, learn not to take spiritual issues lightly. It is suicidal to handle the things of God with levity or familiarity contempt.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, help me to understand the things of the Spirit with the commitment and depth You expect of me.
2. Lord, help me to take Your things with all seriousness.
3. Lord, help all the household of faith not to trivialise spiritual issues because of familiarity.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 29 - 31; 1 Timothy 6*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM