The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 4th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 4TH JULY.

VICTORY OVER DEVILS

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12).

There’re people who’d like to convince themselves that demons aren’t real, they are mere figments of our imagination. But they’re wrong! Demons are real and oftentimes, Satan, who thrives on the ignorance of many, proliferates the deception that he doesn’t exist. But our theme verse tells us that we wrestle against “…principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” These are evil spirits.

Until their appointed time of judgment, Satan and his demons are going to do everything they can to get at you, to destroy your work and try to frustrate you. But have no fear; they’re not a factor. In Christ, you have the victory over Satan and the cohorts of darkness.

They are mere rebels, running rampage and trying to wreak havoc and bring frustrations to those who let them. This is why you must know and stay in the Word and maintain your victory in Christ. The Bible says to resist the devil, and he will flee from you (James 4:7). How do you resist the devil? With the Word!

It makes no difference if it’s a health condition that can’t be medically explained, or issues with your job, business or family; affirm the Word! Ephesians 6:13 says, “Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.” The evil day is when Satan throws his darts at you. It’s the day of crisis; the day when you’re the target of the adversary.

That evil day will come, and it doesn’t come only once. But as long as you’re in the Word—fully dressed with the whole armour of God—you’ll always be victorious!

You live and function in the Kingdom of light where Satan has no chance. You live in the victory and authority of Jesus Christ. You have something that the devils can’t withstand—the Name of Jesus. Use it, and triumph gloriously, always!

CONFESSION

I live and function in the Kingdom of light, with authority over Satan and the cohorts of darkness. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. I live in the victory and authority of Jesus Christ, and my faith is a weapon of defence against the fiery darts of the wicked; an instrument of victory over and against the adversary and adversities. I live triumphantly in Christ, every day. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 10:17-19; James 4:7 AMPC; Matthew 10:1

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 17:1-15 & Job 3-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 13:1-6 & Isaiah 23-24

#TALKINGSESSION

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for my spirit is flooded with the warmth of Your love, and my heart is refreshed in Your presence and overwhelmed with Your peace today. 

Thank You for perfecting all that concerns me, and guiding me in the path of success, victory and increased productivity.

Thank You for the anointing of the Holy Spirit in my life. That anointing teaches me all things and reveals the realities of the kingdom to my spirit. 

I declare that I can do all things by Your ability at work in me. Thank You for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the authority I have to use that Name against the devil, sickness, disease and everything that hurts or binds.

By the power of that Name, I declare that I am living the higher life of glory that You prearranged for me. I am inspired by today’s possibilities and tomorrow’s potentials.

Through the Word, my mind is renewed and my spirit is enlightened to see my future and see the greatness, success, victory, and prosperity which God has ordained to be my day-to-day experience in Christ. 

I am reigning in life by the power of the Holy Spirit, conscious that His divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 4TH JULY 2020.

THEME: WHAT IS YOUR FOCUS.

MEMORISE:

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. Colossians 3:2

READ: Colossians 3:1-4

1If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

I was a Mathematics lecturer before I went into fulltime ministry and I know that in every class I taught, while there may have been many students there, not everyone’s focus was on understanding what was being taught. Some students were focused on the lecturer’s clothes, some on how he spoke, some on impressing the other students and so on.

The same applies in the Kingdome of God. Many people call themselves Christians, but only a few have the right focus. All some people want from God is a new car, a new house, promotion and so on. I pity such people because they will get what they are focused on and lose out on the more important things. Jesus Christ, in Matthew 6:33 says:
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

I am a living testimony of the efficacy of this scripture. I set my focus on the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and now I can’t count how many of these other things I have. The good part is that I am also on my way to Heaven.

Focus on pleasing God; stop chasing shadows and pursue the substance. If you get the substance, you will automatically get the shadow too. Many people never reach the heights that God has ordained for them because somewhere along the line, they take their focus away from heaven and start pursuing material things.

Ask anyone who has had a near death experience: they will tell you that material things, flashy as they may seem are not worth all the attention given to them. From now, make Paul’s admonition in 2 Corinthians 4:18 your lifestyle:
“While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

REFLECTION:

Search your heart: What is really your focus as a Christian? 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Kings 12-13
 2 Chronicles 24

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 19: MY HOPE IS BUILT IN NOTHING LESS.

1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
o Refrain:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Saturday, 4th July 2020

TOPIC: SURRENDER – A MAJOR SECRET OF MOSES’ GENERATIONAL IMPACT

When you surrender your certificate, your expertise, your knowledge, your wisdom, and talent to God, He will turn them into generational tools of impact in your hand.

SCRIPTURE: And the Lord said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. Exodus 4:2-3.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you come to the end of yourself, you are at the beginning with God.
Previously, we saw that coming to the end of oneself is key to experiencing a new beginning with God. For instance, it was when Adam came to the end of himself by agreeing to sleep that God made Eve for him (Gen. 3:21-22).

Now, it is important to understand that apart from Adam, examples abound in Scriptures of people who came to the end of themselves, and experienced new beginnings with God. Moses was one of such people.

He came to the end of himself and saw God mightily at work in his life. But forty years before this time, Moses had tried to do the work of God in the energy of the flesh by killing an Egyptian who fought against his fellow Israelite. He then ran away from Pharaoh who wanted to kill him for killing the Egyptian (Exodus 2:11-15). 

Moses was on the run from his life’s assignment for forty years. When he returned to God through the Burning Bush Encounter (Exodus 3:1-3), God told him, “Before I can do anything with you, you must pull your shoes” (Exo. 3:5 paraphrased). The pulling of the shoe was a sign of surrender. To pull your shoes means to surrender your motion, direction and steps to God.

Another way Moses surrendered himself to God was the dropping of his rod on the ground (Exodus 4:2-3). God asked him to drop the rod he used in tending the flock for forty years and he did. That rod signified his business tool or power. 

God seemed to tell Moses, “For forty years, this rod has been in your hand but it has produced nothing. Surrender it to me and see what it will produce.” And he dropped it. But when he picked it up again, it was no longer an ordinary rod; it has become a tool of vengeance, a judgemental instrument that parted the Red Sea, buried Pharaoh and sank his entire army.

Imagine that! For forty years, the same rod was useless in Moses’ hand but when he handed it over to God, it became impactful. This is a major secret of Moses’ generational impact with God.

Beloved, when you surrender your certificate, your expertise, your knowledge, your wisdom, and talent to God, He will turn them into generational tools of impact in your hand. When you come to the end of yourself, you are at the beginning with God.
Remember this: When you come to the end of yourself, you are at the beginning with God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Like Moses, submit your rod of human connections, certificate, expertise, knowledge and talents before God in order to experience a new beginning with Him.
2. Do not lean on your own understanding; trust and look unto God absolutely.

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive Your help to surrender my life and all that I have before You. Help me Lord to trust You absolutely in order to see Your power at work in my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE GOD OF NEW BEGINNING.

QUOTE: There are things still hanging in the lives of Ministers - men of God and children of God - that make it impossible for God to use them as weapons in His hands. He says, “Before I can use you, you must surrender yourself to Me for chiseling.

Surrender yourself to Me; let Me remove some things from your life that are preventing Me from anointing you the way I should. Surrender yourself to Me; let me remove some things in order for you to be qualified to be effective.” Culled from “THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Proverbs 19-21

AMAZING FACT: Statistics shows significant impact of church attendance on humanity: 68% of church-goers become better after going to church; 69% get their kids helped; 66% get comforted and 81% build their relationship with God.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION:

Whatever was useless in your hands before now, as you surrender them to God, you shall experience awesome impact through them in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 4TH JULY, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE TAILOR OF THE LILIES! HAKUNA MATATA! - Part 2*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: SONGS OF SOLOMON 2:1-10*
Song 2:1 says: "I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys." Note the word "VALLEYS" and not just one valley! There can be many phases in your life called VALLEYS! They are times of depression, betrayals, disappointments, delay, etc. At such times, the LORD is saying: "DON'T WORRY! 

I will BEAUTIFY your VALLEY and restore you to the mountaintop!" Always pray: Thou LILY of the VALLEY; beautify my dirty valley! Thou LILY of the VALLEY; decorate and re-design the VALLEY SEASON of my life/ministry. Yes! You will not die in your VALLEY! You will pass through! See Psalm 23:4. The Lilies are not thinking of what to eat or worried about how they will Boom! Yet God made them more beautiful than Solomon's glory!

STOP the WORRY! Kill the FEAR, STRUGGLING and ANXIETY Virus! If you trust God, what you don't labour for, shall look for you! The blessings that others are struggling to get shall hurry towards your address! Always remember: *empty tomorrow of its sorrows. It empties today of its strength.* 

Stop thinking about tomorrow: - "How will I get married? How and when will I drive my car? How will I be healed? Etc. You know that problem eating you up! Commit it to the hands of the Lord! Reject worry! Smile, breathe and go slowly. 

*Anxiety is nothing but repeatedly re-experiencing failure in advance!* When you let go of what you are, you become what you want to be! That's why I like the phrase *"HAKUNA MATATA"* - It's a Swahili phrase meaning, "DON'T WORRY", popularized of course by the 1994 Disney movie, "The Lion King." Stop that worry!

Wake up every morning and shout to yourself: HAKUNA MATATA! Call your name and say: "No worries today! Rest on the Lord today!" *Yes, the past can hurt; but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it. No matter what is happening, keep the calm!

* Hakuna Matata as a philosophy does not say you must be problem-free! No! *It says that despite you problems, challenges, delays and battles, you don't have to worry because one way or the other, God Will Make a Way for you, where there seems to be no way.* So be brave and courageous! 

I hear the sound of abundance of testimonies if you refuse to worry! Hold on! Hold out and trust your God! *THE GOD WHO DRESSES and decorates THE LILIES, will DRESS YOU and COVER YOU UP from SHAME and FAILURE!* Amen!

YOU MAY TEXT THE EXPECTION OF YOUR SACRIFICIAL SEED AS A PRAYER POINT TO: +2347040382800, And use the account below for: SACRIFICIAL SEED, TITHE AND OFFERING.

Let your sacrificial seed of expectation speak for you and cause the manifestation of great things in your life as you prepare for the annual WORLDWIDE ODM 14-day fasting programme which begins from Sunday July 12th to Saturday July 25th, 2020. 

SOW YOUR SACRIFICIAL SEED INTO: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK (GTB) ACC NO: 0536832754.
NAME: MANNA OUR.
USE SAME ACCOUNT FOR TITHE AND OFFERING and any other intended giving. For inquiry, use the number above and you'll be attended to.

I PRAY TIRELESSLY FOR YOU ALWAYS.
GIVE OUT this ODM copy edition.
PRAY BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME.
REMAIN BLESSED.

*14-DAY WORLDWIDE FAST - 10 DAYS TO GO!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song as led.
1. In your own words, pray on today's word as led now.
2. I shall walk through every VALLEY! No valley shall be my cemetry!
3. Daily, I shall scream: HAKUNA MATATA against the gates of hell. I refuse to worry or fret! My God will make a way where there seems to be no way! Thou LILY of the VALLEY; beautify my dirty valley!
4. Pray about today as led. CANCEL FEAR OF THE FUTURE!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 119*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, July 4, 2020*

*TOPIC:**YOU ARE THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYE*
*Read: Zechariah 2:1-13*

Zechariah 2:1-13 “I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand. Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof.

And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him, And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein: 

For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her. Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord. 

Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me. Sing and rejoice, 

O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord. And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

And the Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again. Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.”

*MEMORISE: For thus says the Lord of hosts: "He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eyes" (Zechariah 2:8)*

*EXPOSITION*

We are so precious in the eye of God that He considers anyone that touches us an enemy. In view of this, He has declared that he that touches us touches the apple of His eye (v. 8). 

Congratulations! You are the apple of God's eye. You are therefore a "touch not." Anyone who tries to attack you is entirely attacking God. That person would have himself to blame for trying to fight against the Almighty God. There has never been anyone who fights God and lives to tell the story.

The Egyptians rose and pursued the Israelites. David had innumerable adversities. None of them survived. Why? These ones were fighting against the Lord of Hosts.

Therefore, anyone who seeks to harm you will be shattered in pieces, because it is like a man hitting his head against a hard rock. 

The head cannot break the rock, rather that head would be broken. As the apple of God's eye, live worthy of that honour by keeping yourself pure and not hopping in and out of sin, like the Israelites of old who were fond of disobeying Yahweh at will. Flee all appearances of evil and do not consent when sinners entice you. Be strong in the Lord who loves you and gave His only begotten Son for you. It is the height of love for God to call you the apple of His eye.

However, love is reciprocal. You must pay Him back by loving Him, even more. Love Him so much that you are ready to give everything for Him. For Him to consider you as the apple of his eye, it implies that He is ever watching over your interest in all things. He loves you to that extend that He knows what is best for you per time.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, help me not to lose my position in You.
2. Lord Jesus, don't let me waste Your love being graciously expended over my life and endeavors.
3. Lord, let the message of Your love reign supreme in our church services everywhere, so that more people would know Your love and come to You, without reservations.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 26 - 28; 1 Timothy 5*

*Author: CAC Worldwide*
Jesus is Lord
*Have a great weekend..............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM