The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 3rd July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 3RD JULY.

HIS LIGHT IN YOUR HEART

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 4:6).

In Habakkuk 2:14, the Bible says, “For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea”; and our opening scripture says, “For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts….” His light is in your heart. 

Then it continues further to state why that light is in your heart: “…to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.”
The foregoing clearly shows how the knowledge of the glory of God will cover the earth. 

This knowledge comes through knowing Jesus Christ, and is given through us who have received His light. Jesus, in His prayer to the Father, said, “…thy word is truth” (John 17:17). In John 1:9, He said, “That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.” His Word is the true light. So, when it says, “God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts,” it’s telling us that we now carry that light of God’s Word in us.

This means that the more of the knowledge of God you have, the brighter your light shines. The less of Him you know, the less of His light you exude. This is why it’s imperative that you take the ministry of the Word very seriously in your personal life. Through studying and meditating on the Word, more glory is added to your life and you keep glowing with His righteousness.

God’s plan wasn’t for man to grow, get old and die; that was the result of the curse. But Jesus brought the blessing. He brought immortality (2 Timothy 1:10), which is unveiled through the knowledge of God in Christ. Moreover, through that knowledge, you’re rejuvenated, refreshed and renewed.

PRAYER

Righteous Father, I thank you for your Word is the light with which I navigate my way through life. As I increase in the knowledge of your Word and meditate therein, my faith is stirred and I’m projected by the Spirit in the upward and forward life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 5:15-16; Isaiah 60:2; Psalm 119:105

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 16:16-40 & Job 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 12:11-21 & Isaiah 22

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. He has made me a conduit of divine blessings. 

I am mightily blessed by the Lord and He has made me a vent for His grace, mercies, wisdom, glory, and power, to the praise of His majesty. 

His light shines through me today, ever so brightly, and His power is manifest to bring succour, delight, and joy to many in my world today.

I am powered by the Spirit of God to daily reveal Christ with my life, manifesting His righteousness, and the glories of the Kingdom! God’s power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today. 

My life is characterized with the demonstration of Christ’s resurrected power! There’s life in my body! There’s life in my family! There’s life in my job! 

There’s life in my business and in everything that concerns me! I live triumphantly in, and by the power of the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah! 

I see differently; for the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to see God's goodness on everything. Even now, I see God’s boundless blessings on everything that concerns me. 

Hallelujah. Eternal life is at work in me. I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I’ve passed from death unto life. 

I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Hallelujah! My path is illuminated by the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. 

I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 3RD JULY 2020

THEME: TRUE CONSECRATION

MEMORISE:

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. 2 Corinthians 6:17

READ: Romans 12:1-2

1I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Consecration to Christ means that you are completely immersed in Him. True consecration is truly lacking these days. Many people are holding unto Jesus with one hand and the world with the other. How can you explain a Christians who claims to have given his life to Christ and consults a witch doctor over a negative situation that has lingered for long?  

A consecrated fellow may go through a lot of suffering for the Lord, but he will count it all joy as long as God is still with him. Paul was so consecrated that even when God warned him about being apprehended if he went to preach to the Jews, he still went (Acts 21:11). He was so consecrated that he declared publicly: 
“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20 

Once I saw someone on Dove Television saying that, in the past, the only thing Christians care about was being used of God, but these days, people are more interested in how they can use God. Many Christian sisters compromise their faith because they want to get married; many wear revealing clothes to attract men, some attend ungodly gathering with the hope of finding their future spouse there, while some even have sex before marriage so as not to lose the man. 

There was this female missionary in a hostile community who was abducted and handcuffed early on her wedding day. Instead of crying, she smiled, kissed the handcuff and said “Lord, I didn’t know I was so special that You didn’t want to share me with anyone else. How beautiful is Your wedding ring to me.” She was so consecrated that instead of seeing a failed wedding ceremony, she saw the handcuff as a ring, symbolic of her divine union with Christ.

Are you truly consecrated to Christ?

REFLECTION:

Are you genuinely consecrated unto the Lord? Do you yearn only for His will to be done? Are you willing to go through suffering for His name’s sake?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Kings 9-11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 8: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

o Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Friday, 3rd July 2020

TOPIC: THE END OF MAN, THE BEGINNING OF GOD

To experience a new beginning with God, you must come to the end of yourself. God only begins where man ends.

SCRIPTURE: And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. Genesis 2:21-22.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God only begins where man ends.

The Scriptures make it clear that we serve the God of new beginnings (Isa. 43:18-19). In Scriptures, examples abound in many situations and in the lives of different people where God proved Himself as the God of new beginnings (Gen. 1:1-3, Judg. 
16:22, Ezekiel 37:1-10, Luke 5:1-6, John 2:1-11, Job 42:10-12). He has not changed and He will not change (Mal.3:6). 

What He did before, He is ready to do again. And in this season, He will give you a new beginning regardless of any agenda of the enemy against your life.

Now, it is important to note that every scriptural provision attracts scriptural conditions. There are keys to experiencing a new beginning with God. Today, we shall be looking at one key to experiencing a new beginning with God:

One of the keys is coming to the end of yourself.
To experience a new beginning with God, you must come to the end of yourself. God only begins where man ends. God is not at work where man's energy is doing what God is meant to do. The end with man is the beginning with God.

For instance, before God could make Eve for Adam, He (God) had to put Adam to sleep (Gen. 2:21-22). It was when Adam slept that God worked. It was when Adam came to the end of himself that he experienced a new beginning with God. 

It was when Adam submitted himself to God that he saw God’s activity. Beloved, if you want His activity, you must submit your own activity. You must come to the end of your connections, education, potentials, etc. before you can experience a new beginning with God.

Furthermore, it was when the earth was shapeless and empty that the Spirit of God began to move upon the face of the waters (Genesis 1:2). God was not contesting with anybody or anything on the earth, so He could work freely and create the earth.

In the same manner, you must come to the point where you surrender yourself, your effort, energy, anointing, talents and gifting to God, and then you are at the end of yourself. You must submit anything you can boast of before God. Your boast must only be in the Lord (Psalm 34:2). 

This is because God can never work in the atmosphere of arrogance, ostentation, and haughtiness. So, drop your shoulders, and come to the end of yourself. This is a key to experiencing a new beginning with God.
Remember this: God only begins where man ends.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Determine to come to the end of yourself.
2. Drop your shoulders and stop every manifestation of pride that will hinder God’s work in your life.
3. Surrender your effort, energy and talent before God so He can work in your life.
PRAYER: Father, I receive the grace to come to the end of myself so I can experience a new beginning with You, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE GOD OF NEW BEGINNING.

QUOTE: And God is saying, ‘As long as that pride is there; as long as that arrogance is there; as long as that raising of the shoulders is there, I cannot use you.” culled from “THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Proverbs 16-18.
AMAZING FACT: Being a Christian, as well as being involved in church-related activities improves your health. A number of studies support the fact that Christianity has a positive effect on the mental health of its practitioners. For example, researchers from the Erasmus Medical Centre and the London School of Economics and Political Science found that older Europeans are mentally better off attending church than participating in sports, charity work and political and community activities.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: As you surrender everything you can boast about to God, I see a new beginning in your life in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 3RD JULY, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE TAILOR OF THE LILIES! LOOK UP!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 6:25-34*

P.G Wodehouse humorously used the phrase, *“lilies of the fleld”* to refer to the idle rich who do not labour. The keyword here is IDLE, Indeed, the rich are not idle, but there is a level you get to in life where WORRY, SWEATING STRUGGLING and ANXIETY are minimal in your life! 

That phase of life is called the “IDLE PHASE” It is a phase likened to the story of the FLOWERS (LILIES) of the earth! They do not groan, but they GLOW! They do not sweat but they SHINE! They do not WORRY, but they are WINNERS in beauty! Have you ever seen a group of trees or flowery plants in spring? Oh! 

Goodness! I remember the DUBAI MIRACLE GARDEN! When you see the BEAUTY and BLOSSOM of FLOWERS, you will know indeed, that EVEN SOLOMON in all his man-made glory was not up to these FLOWERY PLANTS in beauty! Success is not by struggle or hustle without direction!

Today’s scripture Verse 28 says: “And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow they toil not, neither do they spin: 

And yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.” The LORD was pointing out that the lilies of the field do not labour or produce anything, yet they are dressed more than the most glamorous palaces of King Solomon. WHO DRESSES THEM? 

Do you know that the glory of Solomon is still considered to be the most grandiose in the whole of the Middle East and in the Jewish kingdom? Yes! The lilies of the field are brilliant and they have a very gorgeous appearance! And they are more colourful than the splendour of Solomon’s palace. 

Listen: *THE GOD WHO DRESSES and decorates THE LILIES, will DRESS YOU and COVER YOU UP from SHAME and FAILURE!* Solomon was so glorious/glamorous that the QUEEN OF SHEBA fainted at seeing his glory! The LORD says to you: “What I shall do in you and through you will cause men to quake and faint in heart!

Determine to worry less! Smile More! Listen carefully! Take responsibilities! Don’t worry about tomorrow! Accept what you can’t change! Embrace the lessons of every event in your life! Resıst worry over who to marry, what to wear, eat, live in your country or abroad, fear of death, etc. Love your life because worrying is a waste of time! Good and bad things will happen in life.

You just have to keep living and not be stressed over what you cannot control. *Our anxieties do not come from thinking about the future but from wanting to control it.* So despite the fact that the lilies (FLOWERY PLANTS) do not struggle or know tomorrow, they just BLOSSOM! 

*From this day, in this 2nd half of the year, even your progress will shock you because the ONE inside of you is the Creator of the LILIES and the God of SOLOMON! Trust Him! Shame will never be your name nor, “your last bus-stop.” Pray now!*

*14-DAY WORLDWIDE FAST-9 DAYS TO GO!*
*Prepare and sow a seed of expectation for the annual WORLDWIDE ODM 14-day fasting programme into GTB ACCOUNT NO:0536832754.
NAME OF ACCOUNT: MANNA OUR. It begins from Sunday July 12th to Saturday 25th, 2020. TURN TO PAGE 108 of “War Against Haman-15” booklet and pray the: PRAYERS BEFORE ANY FASTING 

PROGRAMME. GIVE OUT this ODM copy edition. For any enquiry, contact or text: +2347081493514.
*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Thou who clothe the LILIES of the field, CLOTHE me from SHAME.
3. Pray about today as led. CANCEL FEAR OF THE FUTURE!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 115-118*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Hymn 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus...*

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh what peace we often forfeit,
Oh what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful?
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,

3. Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Saviour, still our refuge,
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Friday, July 3, 2020.*

*THE MYSTERY OF TONGUES.*

*Read 1 Corinthians 14:1-4*

1. Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
2. For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
3. But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
4. He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.

*MEMORISE: And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues (Mark 16:17)*

*EXPOSITION*

The tongue is an exceptional member of the human body. It is a link between the natural and the supernatural (Prov. 18:20, 21; Jas. 3:5ff). It has the power of life and death.

The New Testament, through our Lord Jesus Christ, provides for the believer, through its exercise, a unique supernatural ability to access heaven's blood-bought benefits. It is called the gift of tongue. It is primarily meant to facilitate divine communication between the redeemed man and His Maker.

Tongues manifest as an initial sign of being baptised by the Holy Spirit. This is evident in the life of those who have experienced this blessing (cf. Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-19; 10:44-47; 19:1-7; 1 Cor. 14:18). It enables us to build up ourselves in our most holy faith and drink from the well of life in us, through the Holy Spirit.

It avails and charges our lives spiritually and discovers hidden secrets, or mysteries; and REST as God's people (Isa. 28:9-13; Jn. 7:37-39; 1 Cor. 14:1ff; Jude 20). The Holy Spirit has so many gifts and supernatural abilities for anyone who has allowed him to dwell on, and in them. One of those gifts is speaking in diverse tongues.

It is closely related to the gift of prophecy and interpretation of tongues. It is a gift not to be learned from a group, or denomination, but given by God as He wishes and humbly received by the believer. It is not given for show, or demonstration of spiritual supremacy.

The exercise, or use of tongues is very important to our Christian experience as it allows us to demonstrate and manifest God's presence and His divine power. It edifies and strengthens by humble believer. Every Christian should therefore desire, possess, and exercise this divine enablement for his/her own good without any objections. Be edified, in the name of Jesus.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Thank you Lord Jesus for the wonderful gift of salvation.
2. I receive the full benefits of salvation in the name of Jesus.
3. Lord, let there be full demonstration of the gift of the Holy Spirit in Your Church.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 24 - 25; 1 Timothy 4*
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*FRIDAY, JULY 3, 2020.* 

*TOPIC:* 
*LORD, YOU ARE MY STRONGHOLD* 

_“The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.” Nahum 1:7._ 

*MESSAGE* 
Fear has gripped the entire universe because of the novel pandemic called COVID-19. The coronavirus has killed so many millions of people worldwide and scientists have not discovered any cure. However, we know that Christ Jesus is the divine physician.

Even with the prevention tips of washing hands regularly with running water and soap, keeping a safe distance from others, refusing to touch eyes, nose, or mouth, covering coughs and sneezes with elbow or tissue and staying at home, people are still dying.

As a child of God, you should know that our God is a stronghold in the day of trouble. As you adhere to the prevention tips prescribed by medical authorities and the government, we must never lose sight of the protection we have in Jesus Christ. The blood of Jesus still cleanses and delivers. So be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

*ACTION POINT* 
?️ Say to yourself as a child of God, “the Lord is good and He is a stronghold in the day of trouble.”

*SCRIPTURES* 
Psalm 91:2, 2 Samuel 22:3.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Thank you for giving me the knowledge to know you are my stronghold even in the day of trouble;

2. Lord help me to know you as my divine physician;

3. Lord in Your mercy and power, bring this pandemic to an end in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
Jos. 18-19, Isa. 13, 1 Thess. 4

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM