The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 2nd July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 2ND JULY.

GROWING IN CHRIST

And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts (Galatians 5:24).

Our opening verse leaves no grey area: if you belong to Christ, you’ve crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. Why then are some Christians still struggling, trying to crucify the flesh? It’s because Satan has lied to them and they believe it, due to their own ignorance of God’s Word.

Satan may taunt you by saying, “If you were a real Christian, you wouldn’t have told a lie yesterday!” That shouldn’t immediately wane your confidence and dissipate your faith and enthusiasm to serve the Lord. Remember who Satan is—a liar and the father of lies. He’s a deceiver and the accuser of God’s people (Revelation 12:10).

If your hands were lifted in worship to the Lord, and Satan suddenly reminded you of something you did wrong, don’t suddenly drop them and start crying, feeling sorry for yourself. Rather, worship even more and say, “Father, thank you for your love and the blood of Jesus Christ that cleanses me from all unrighteousness.”

Never allow Satan deceive you into thinking you’re not a real Christian because of something you did wrong. If you’re born again, you’re a real Christian. What the Word of God says is that you live out the nature of God that’s inside you. Walk in the Spirit and in righteousness. Live according to God’s Word, because that’s your life.

Every so often, say to yourself, “I’m of the Spirit and I’m ruled and guided by the Word.” Study and stay in God’s Word and you’ll live above the deceptions, manoeuvres and manipulations of Satan. The more you study, listen to, and meditate on the Word, the more you walk as the Word admonishes. This is because the Word has the power to produce in you what it talks about.

Through the ministry of the Word, you’re strengthened, encouraged, your faith is stirred and you grow steadily in Christ. The more you grow in the Lord, in grace and knowledge of His Word, the less of sin you’ll find in your life; for sin shall not have dominion over you (Romans 6:14).

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your Word which is profitable to me for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, causing me to grow spiritually and my faith to be stirred unto good works. I’m rooted and established in the Word, displaying the virtues and perfections of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:8-9; Galatians 5:16; I Corinthians 6:9-11

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 15:36-16:1-15 & Esther 8-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 12:1-10 & Isaiah 21

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word, which causes Your glory to shine forth with much intensity in my life and in all that I am connected with. 

As I meditate on the Word of faith, I experience victory, divine health, and blessings! 

My life is an expression of Your supernatural grace, glory, perfection, beauty, and righteousness. I am continually metamorphosed from glory to glory.

My life is excellent and full of glory; I am crowned with righteousness and honour, and the pleasure of the Lord is prospering through me. Christ is exalted in me today and evermore; my life is for His glory. 

Hallelujah! I've risen with Christ, and my affection is set on things above, where Christ sits at the right hand of God.

I love You Lord with all my heart, and living for You is all that matters to me; to be relevant to the expansion of Your Kingdom, and the establishment of Your righteousness on earth. Hallelujah! 

Christ has taken up His abode in my spirit, and I’ve become His living tabernacle and operational centre in the earth. 

I live the Christ-life and unveils His character, glory, wisdom, grace, and righteousness. 

Through me, His beauty and perfections are revealed in my world, in an ever-increasing measure through the ability of the Holy Spirit at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 2ND JULY 2020.

THEME: WATCH YOUR WORDS AT ALL TIMES II.

MEMORISE:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. Colossians 4:6

READ: James 3:8-12

8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

The kind of tongue you have is determined by the words rolling out of it regularly. If your tongue is regularly used for dirty slangs, worldly music, abusive words and the likes, the devil marks it as his. If that same tongue now turns around to cast out demons, they will only have a good laugh at its expense because a house divided against itself cannot stand (Mark 3:25). A tongue that belongs to the devil cannot cast him out. 

“And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?” Mark 3:23

In Mark 3:22-27 when the people accused Jesus of casting demons out with the power of the devil, He said that was impossible because Satan cannot cast himself out. In other words, as powerful a weapon as your tongue is, if it is the devil, it cannot work against him. Now you see why many people use the word of God in certain situations to no effect. Many people pray in the name of Jesus, but He does not show up for them because He knows His own. It is good to prophesy, it is good to make confessions, but the power of your prophecy is determined by the owner of your tongue.

On the other hand, if your tongue is used to preach the gospel, if the word of God regularly comes out of your mouth, if you use words that are seasoned with salt and avoid dirty language, then God marks your tongue as His. He touches that tongue with a coal of fire and every word that comes out of it will come out with power. Then you can command demons and they will obey; you can speak to situations and they will do what you say. Matthew 18:18 says:

“ Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

PRAYER:

Father, take charge of my tongue from now and use it for Your glory, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Kings 5-8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 13: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS.

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Thursday, 2nd July 2020

TOPIC: THE GOD OF NEW BEGINNING AT WORK
SCRIPTURE: Behold,"I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43":19.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God always has something new to offer – new manifestations,
"new strategies, new power and new ability.

Earlier, we saw that God proves Himself at the beginning of new phases and seasons of life. We noted three scenarios where God proved Himself as the God of new beginnings in Scripture.

Today, we shall look at three more instances where God proved Himself as the God of new beginnings":

1. At the Lake of Gennesaret (Luke 5:1-6).
At the lake of Gennesaret,"Simon Peter and other fishermen toiled all night but could not catch even a fish. They concluded that they had failed, and were already washing their nets to go home. Then Jesus, the God of new beginnings, stepped in and said to Peter, “Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.” (Luke 5":4). They did as instructed and caught a multitude of fishes and their net broke. That was the God of new beginnings at work.

Beloved,"you might have toiled all night like Peter and failed. You might have done your best, yet nothing seems to work; and you may have concluded that you will not succeed anymore. I want to let you know that God is giving you a new beginning and you shall have bountiful harvests like Peter.

2. At the Wedding in Cana of Galilee – John 2":1-11.
At the wedding in Cana of Galilee,"the wine finished. When Mary told Jesus that the people had no wine, Jesus told the servants to fill the water pots with water, and after they had done that, the water miraculously turned to wine. A new “unfinishable” or “finishless” wine arrived because the God of new beginnings was at work (John 2":1-11).

3. The Change in the Life of Job – Job 42:10.
Job was afflicted by the devil and lost everything he had. He came down to nothing. Then the God of new beginnings showed up and changed his life (Job 42:10). And the latter end of Job became better than his beginning (Job 42:12).

Please understand that God never runs out of news things. God always has something new to offer – new manifestations,"new strategies, new power and new ability. I decree that you shall experience a new beginning with God, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this": God always has something new to offer – new manifestations,"new strategies, new power and new ability.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Make demands on the God of new beginnings to cause a new beginning in your life.
2. Persist with God as Job did to experience a breakthrough in life (Job 13:15).
3. Locate a Word from God and obey it in order to experience a new beginning in life (Luke 5:4-6,"John 2":6-8).

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your plan to give me a new beginning. I ask that You show Yourself in my life as the God of new beginnings,"Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE GOD OF NEW BEGINNING.

QUOTE: It is important for us to know the things God hates so that we can hate what He hates and love what He loves. That becomes the beginning of our success and triumph on the face of the earth. Culled from “Who Are You” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Proverbs 13-15

AMAZING FACT: Blood pressure and church attendance were assessed in a probability sample of 3,"963

persons aged sixty-five years or older who participated in a Duke EPESE survey. It was discovered that religiously active adults tend to have lower blood pressures than those who are less active. This applies to people who attend church services and other private religious activities regularly.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION": The God of new beginnings show up in your life and do something new in your spiritual life, in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 2ND JULY, 2020

TOPIC: BURIED WITHOUT A HEAD! BLOCK ALL LOOPHOLES NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (MATTHEW 14:1-12)

There was a man who was buried without his head! His name was JOHN THE BAPTIST! Jesus even said that of all men born of woman, THERE WAS NONE GREATER THAN JOHN! Yet, he was killed by an evil woman who kept his head on a golden plate for decoration. 

WHAT WENT WRONG?

What I am led to share today is that it is possible that when JOHN THE BAPTIST BECAME CONFUSED about THE REAL PERSON OF JESUS, he provided a loophole for the enemy to strike! Yes, we shall all die because it is destined for all mortals, but what are the lessons from this death?

John the Baptist doubted that Jesus was the actual Messiah when he sent his disciples to Jesus with the question: "Act Thou He that should come, or do we look for another?" (Matthew 11:3 and Luke 7:9).

But remember that John the Baptist had declared Jesus to be the Son of God (John 1:34), the Lamb of God (John 1:29), He who baptized with the Holy Ghost (John 1:33), and sent of God (John 3:34). But John's faith may have failed as a result of his being in Herod's prison for months with no action by Jesus to secure his release.

Ah! No matter how 2020 has been, DON'T ALLOW DELAY TO PUSH YOU TO BREAK YOUR DIVINE HEDGE! John's PATIENCE may have failed, but not his FAITH in Jesus! It was like he was asking (paraphrased): "You are the One we are expecting, aren't You?

Then why not do something?" Indeed, the faith and patience of most men will fail in severe trials, but the HOLY GHOST is saying today again: DON'T OPEN THE DOOR FOR serious ENEMY ATTACKS because of IMPATIENCE (See Romans 14:23)!

No matter how 2020 has been, refuse depression, anxiety, or DOUBT! Close with this: God NEVER sends you into a situation alone! HE goes before you! He stands beside you! HE walks behind you. Whatever situation you are in right, always remember that: YOUR LIFEGUARD WALKS ON WATER! You will never sink in shame! Hold your faith and be more determined to hold on further!

I prophesy: You will end 2020 well and no man, woman or evil power will boast with your head on a platter of gold!

14-DAY WORLDWIDE FAST - 10 DAYS TO GO!
Be prepared to do a WORLDWIDE 14-day fast/prayers from July 12th to Saturday July 25th. The last-day Anointing service will be in Lagos where I shall lay hands on all present. ALL PLANS FOR YOUR SOCIAL DISTANCING HAVE BEEN SETTLED. Get the, "War Against Haman - 15" booklet for the 14-day prayer plan now. (Also, give out ODM copies to help others take part in the upcoming fast).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Christian Seek Not Yet Repose...

1. In your own words, pray about today's word as you are led.
2. Repent from ways in which you have doubted God in the past.
3. I resist every arrow of CONFUSION, frustration, and DISCOURAGEMENT concerning Jehovah God! I shall wait on the LORD till my testimony shows up!
4. Pray the "Prayers Jesus Before Any Fasting on page 108 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN - 15".
5. Pray about any other issue(s) affecting you peace.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (PSALM 112-114)
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, July 2, 2020*

*TOPIC:*WHAT I HEAR OF HIM, I SAY*

*Read John 8:25-30*

*MEMORISE*

I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but He who sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I heard from Him (John 8:26).

*EXPOSITION*

A careful study of the life of Jesus Christ here on earth would show that, in relation to the Father, Jesus did not say anything of His own. He had a very indescribably cordial relationship with our Father in Heaven, even as Man here on earth. 

He was regularly in touch with Heaven, communing with, and receiving relevant messages from Him. A mark of His cordiality with the Father is that, He was regularly available to receive from the Father. 

No wonder, He had Word for everyone He came across, and solution for every situation He encountered. The humility and readiness to make Himself always available in God's presence also compelled Him never to say anything, anytime aside what He heard from the Father.

Of course, only fools talk anyhow. Wise people are careful with their choice of words—highly selective with their words and sayings. But, the only way to know and have the right word for every person and situation is to align with, and always hear from the Omniscient, who is always there to give new messages of the hour from time to time (cf. Lam. 3:23). 

Are you available for His tutelage, always? Learn from our Master Jesus. If He didn't take any step, or say anything without due consultation with the Father, should we do less?

No wonder we are admonished to be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God (Jas. 1:19-20). It can also mean, in the context of this Living Water dose, that we should be swift to hear from the Lord in His Word. 

To be able to do this, we must be slow to speak, since receiving from the Lord requires patient waiting, and we won't want to speak without having heard from Him. May the Lord help us. Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, give me the ear to hear what You say every moment, so that I will not be talking off-point at crucial moments.
2. Lord, I refuse to say what You have neither said, nor sent me to say. Always fill my heart with the message of the hour for every time.
3. Lord, help ministers who have gone far away from You but are still claiming to represent You on pulpits, back to Your righteousness before it is too late for them.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 21 - 23 1 Timothy 3*

*Author: CAC Worldwide*

Jesus is Lord
*May your steps be guided today in Jesus name. Amen.............Shalom*
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*THURDAY, JULY 2, 2020.* 

*TOPIC:* 
*TRUSTING GOD WHEN THERE ARE NO ANSWERS* 

_“The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.” Deuteronomy 29:29._ 

*MESSAGE* 
Life's losses leave us hurting and wondering. COVID-19 is killing people all over the globe and destroying businesses. Divorce is striking happy homes. Financial ruin is devastating some people's retirement plans. Young people are commiting suicide. 

Such times as this raise questions which are difficult, if not impossible to answer. We examine the circumstances again and again. We speculate about the details, searching for clues that might make some sense and make it easier for us to bear. We turn the spotlight on ourselves, others, even God wondering what could or should have been done differently that might have prevented this. We turn to friends, fellow believers and pastors only to hear what sounds like religious platitudes and inadequate attempts to minimise our pain. When answers don't seem forthcoming and the heavens are silent, what should you do?

*HERE ARE TWO SCRIPTURES TO HELP YOU IN SUCH TIMES:* 
*1. “The Secret Things Belong Unto The Lord Our God:* but those things which are revealed belong unto us…” (Deut. 29:29). When it comes to understanding things, we have our territory and God has His. And we must understand that our territory is limited to what God decides to reveal. We must 'Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.' (Proverbs 3:5)

*2. “And We Know That All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God...” (Romans 8:28).* God may explain it to you, or He may not. But He's the Alpha and Omega, 'the Beginning and the End' (Revelation 22:13), which means, He has a plan and He's working it out for our good and His glory.

*ACTION POINT* 
?️ God has a plan and He's working it out for your good and His glory, so trust Him!

*SCRIPTURES* 
Jeremiah 33, Proverbs 14:1-4, Ps 144:1-8, Luke 1:67-80, 2Kings 21-23.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Lord, thank you for revealing the secret things unto me always;

2. Lord, I receive grace to trust You always in Jesus name;

3. Father, in the remaining days of this year, let me not be put to shame in Jesus' name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
Jos. 16-17, Isa. 11-12, 1 Thess. 2:17-3:1-13

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM