The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 1st July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY, 1ST JULY.

BAPTISED INTO CHRIST.

Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life (Romans 6:3-4).

It’s important for us to understand what’s meant by the statement “…baptized into Jesus Christ…” in the scripture above. It’s different from dipping someone into water for a baptism. Water baptism is symbolic: when you’re dipped into water in baptism, you’re declaring that you’ve identified with the Lord in His vicarious death and burial. You’re brought out of the water in likeness of His resurrection.

The subject in Romans 6 isn’t water baptism. It’s the immersion of the believer into Christ, upon his proclamation of His Lordship and faith in His resurrection. In 2 Corinthians 5:17, Paul the Apostle uses the term “in Christ” when he declares: 

“...if any man be in Christ, He is a new creature....” You become one with Him! God sees you in Jesus Christ. When we say we’re in Christ, it’s not like having something inside a container; rather, it means we’re inseparably united with Him, joined with Him in one Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17).

Ephesians 5:30 says, “For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.” Jesus said, “I am the vine, ye are the branches...” (John 15:5), meaning that we’re of the same stock with Him. You’ve become the expression of Christ. This is how you should and must think. 1 Corinthians 12:13 says, “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body…”; that body is Christ.

Now that you’ve been baptised into Jesus Christ, the Bible says to walk accordingly; “…walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4). Walk bold. Be absolutely fearless, knowing that you and Christ are one. With Him, you’re indomitable—ever making progress. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m inseparably one with Christ, for in Him I live, move and have my being! I’m the embodiment and expression of His glory and divinity. My inseparable oneness with Him makes me supernatural, impregnable to sickness, disease and infirmity. No matter what comes my way, I’m bold and fearless! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 15:22-35 & Esther 5-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
2 Corinthians 11:10-33 & Isaiah 20

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, Yours is the greatness, the power, the glory, the majesty, and the splendour, for everything in heaven and earth is Yours. 

Your blessing brings wealth, with no painful toil for it; therefore, I refuse to struggle in life, because I am in Your rest. 

Daily, I rejoice at the investment of Your Word in my spirit, and the enlightenment and development it brings to me. 

I am inspired, taught, trained, nurtured and fortified for the Kingdom-life, in and by the Word. 

I am positioned for greatness, living the triumphant, prosperous life through the power and effectual working of Your Word in me. 

I am prosperous and successful in every good work. Hallelujah! What a place I have in Christ, and what joy fills my soul to know that You’ve blessed me with all I require for life and godliness! 

Mine is a heritage of blessings, and a life of supernatural increase, prosperity and glory in Christ Jesus. 

Thank You for Your grace at work in me to bless and lift others. I am the seed of Abraham and an heir according to the promise. 

I belong to the wealthiest and most sublime family there is, and I walk in blessings untold. 

I am powered to prosper, and positioned to be fruitful and productive, glorifying God with my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 1ST JULY, 2020.

THEME: WATCH YOUR WORDS AT ALL TIMES I

MEMORIZE
In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise. – Proverbs 10:19

BIBLE READING: James 1:26 (KJV)

26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain. 

Nuclear weapons are to be handled with the utmost care. Your tongue is the most potent weapon in your body; it is your nuclear weapon. The Bible, in James 3:5 says:

“Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!” (KJV)

When the devil wants to find out a person’s secret in order to bring him down, he begins to ask questions so that the fellow can share his secret with him, the devil needed to know Samson’s secret in order to bring him down, so he sent Delilah to ask him questions. Up until Samson’s tongue gave him away, all the devil’s efforts were futile.

Do you know that your tongue can either deliver you from your enemies or cause you to be entrapped by them?

Many times, in a bid to boast, we let out our secret to the enemy. Not every testimony should be shared in public, especially when it is not yet complete. You also have a digital tongue – what you say online. The enemies are taking note of what they can use against you, even on the internet. Many people have lost great opportunities because of what they said on the internet many years past. Some people are so loose with their digital tongue that kidnappers can even track them via their social media pages. Be careful what information you divulge to your enemies.

“Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.” – Proverbs 21:23 (KJV)

Watch your utterances when you are angry. You can’t take back your words even after the anger has abated. When you are happy also, be careful what promises you make, what testimonies you share – bridle your tongue (Psalm 32:9). Ask God for wisdom to know what to say and what not to say at all times, and He will grant you your request (James 1:5).

KEY POINT
Proverbs 29:11 says “A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.”

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR:  Kings 1 - 4

HYMN 12: I Am Thine O Lord

I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith,
And be closer drawn to Thee.

Chorus:
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.

Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.

O the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God,
I commune as friend with friend!

There are depths of love that I yet may know
Till Thee face to face I see;
There are heights of joy that I yet may reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Wednesday, 1st July 2020

TOPIC: THE GOD OF NEW BEGINNINGS

SCRIPTURE: Remember ye not the former things,"neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43":18-19.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God proves Himself at the beginning of new phases and seasons of life.

I welcome you to the first day of this new month of July and the beginning of the second half of the year,"2020. We thank God for His faithfulness despite the challenges of the previous months due to the Covid-19 global pandemic. 

I want to let you know that the original purposes and promises of God for your life for this year shall fully come to pass, the epidemic notwithstanding. God is ready to give you a whole new beginning in Jesus’ Name.

The Scripture makes it clear that we serve the God of new beginning (Gen. 1":1). We serve the God of new things (Isa. 43:19).

It has been confirmed that God proves Himself at the beginning of new phases and seasons of life. This means,"one of the attributes of God is that He is the God of new beginning. In Scriptures, there are instances or places where God proved Himself as the God of new beginning. And we shall consider three of such instances or places in our study today":

1. At Creation (Gen. 1:1-3).
Before creation,"the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. Everything was disorganised and stood still. And in that condition, God stepped into the scene and began to manifest His work. Then the earth experienced a new beginning, flourishing in amazing beauty and splendour.

2. In the Life of Samson.
When Samson played himself into the hands of his enemies, they shaved off the seven locks of his head (Judges 16":18-19). The Scripture makes it clear that the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven (Judg. 16:22). God gave Samson a new beginning.

3. In the Valley of Dry Bones.
Dead and dry bones rose and became an exceeding great army when God began and finished His work in the valley of dry bones (Ezekiel 37:1-10). You know,"the dead and dry bones were people who lived before, but died, decayed, degenerated, and became dry bones. The Hand of God came upon them, and they rose and became an exceeding great army. God is indeed the God of new beginnings.

Beloved, God might have done certain things in your life before but you seem to have lost them. You might have reached a great height in life before, but suddenly, you crashed. Maybe the things that were working in your life before now are no longer working. Today, I decree that the God of new beginnings will give you a whole new beginning; He will cause your life to blossom and flourish again, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this": God proves Himself at the beginning of new phases and seasons of life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message once again.
2. Refuse to be discouraged despite any challenging situation in your life.
3. Believe in the God of new beginnings to create a new beginning and opening for you.

PRAYER: O Lord of new beginnings,"thank You for proving Yourself at every new phase and season of my life. I ask that You cause my life to blossom and flourish in all dimensions, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE GOD OF NEW BEGINNING.
QUOTE: There is a relationship between prayer and a new beginning-the beginning of a year,"a marriage, a career, a business or whatever it may be. Culled from “PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Proverbs 10-12.

AMAZING FACT: Research shows that people who regularly attend church have healthier and even longer lives and less depression. Church attendance is literally good for your health.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I decree that you are stepping into a season of new beginnings in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 1ST JULY, 2020*

*TOPIC: YOUR LIFEGUARD WALKS ON WATER! THAT DELAY IS A DESIGN!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: MATTHEW 14:22-33; PSALM 55:22*

Welcome to this 2nd half of 2020! Oh, what a year it has been! A year of the worldwide Coronavirus bombshell! But your being alive shows that He ELEVATED YOU from that DARK STORM! 

I saw the storm pass under you and around you, but it missed your address! Be thankful, prayerful, but still be watchful! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that: *no matter how 2020 has been and if something is not good in your life, it's because God has not FINISHED with it yet! It doesn't not mean it is an abandoned project!* Always remember tat when it seems you are drowning in life's circumstances, 

*YOUR LIFEGUARD WALKS ON WATER!* The worst that the devil can do is to delay your miracle for a moment, but he is not allowed to deny you.
The worst he can do is to keep you in that "pit" for a while like Joseph, but he is not permitted to TURN THE "PIT OF DELAY" TO YOUR CEMETRY. 

Just as Joseph came out of the pit, you will come out too! DO you know that even JOSEPH'S PIT OF DELAY WAS ACTUALLY HIS LADDER TO HIS PROMISED LAND? (SEE Genesis 37:20-29). 

Whatever you have not received since 2020 began in delayed, not denied. God will come through for you. Keep the faith, refuse to give up. The best is yet to come because in the sea of life, *YOUR LIFEGUARD WALKS ON WATER! (From next edition this booklet will have a bigger FONT SIZE for easy reading).*

*(Be prepared to do a WORLDWIDE 14-day fast/prayers from July 12th - July 25th. The last-day Anointing service will be in Lagos! All plans for social distancing have been settled.

*GET THE "WAR AGAINST HAMAN" BOOKLET NOW!*
*Get the "War Against Haman - 15" booklet for the 14-day prayer plan. (Give out copies of this ODM edition to enable someone take part in the upcoming fast).*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.*
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as you are led.
2. Psalm 23:6: I decree: Any power diverting the goodness that God has allocated to me this year, be paralysed now!
3. I put an end to all demonic delays designed to waste me!
4. *Pray the "Prayers Just Before Any Fasting" prayers on page 108 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15".
5. I will not end up in the Land of Delay; I shall end up in my Land of Elevation by fire. *Pray about this 2nd half.*
6. Pray about any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 109-111*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
*CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH LIVING WATER 

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*DAY 183/366*

*WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2020*

*REJOICE IN WHAT HE GIVES*

*READ PSALMS 118:1-29*

*MEMORISE: This was the Lord's doing; It is marvellous in our eyes. This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:23-24)*

*EXPOSITION*

There are days when the last thing one want to do is to rejoice: when situation seem unpleasant; wind blows harshly; friends leave. Empire collapses. 

Sweet songs become sour. Bitterness, sorrow and sadness replace joy and happiness; it seems the world is about crashing; the memory of great times disappears; all routes close, and help seizes from coming. The very moment sickness and/or diseases strike; the mood is down, Situations are out of hand; there seems to be nothing to rejoice about; Sorrow or guilt overwhelms.

As bad as it is, other people also experience it. We aren't alone in the struggle. David experienced these often. He was betrayed by love ones. Dethrone by his very own. He was rejected and dejected. He became object of shame and ridicule. Yet, he admonished us, as he did, to rejoice for it is the making of God. *Psalm 118:24. This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.*

When our work is at low level, that is what He has provided, live in it with joy and gladness. No matter how terrible our family looks, that is the one He gives, live peacefully and gratefully in His provision. 

Enjoy it. Be thankful and have joy in your heart for it. In time of challenges and problems, appreciate God for life, live it fully and rejoice in it, for none of these is your making; He gives all. He made darkness and created light, so the Bible says. 

When there is life hope is alive. All these will soon become history, only trust and depend on Him, good time is around the corner, and you will soon laugh like SARAH.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Pray for the strength of God to activate a joyful mood, no matter what.
2. Pray for those passing through life challenges in your church that God will visit them and turn there sorrows into joy.
3. Pray for inmates that God will help them to see Him in their situation.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 CHRONICLES 18 - 20 & 1 TIMOTHY 1 - 2.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM