The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 30th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

HOLD ON TO THE WORD.

Tuesday 30 June

Pastor Chris 

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts (2 Peter 1:19).

As God’s children, we’re not trying to win in life; whatever trouble comes to us isn’t “Live”; we’re only acting out a script. In that script, it’s written that you won. You’re only going to have a problem if you don’t follow the script. The script is God’s Word. 

It doesn’t matter what comes at you when you follow the script—the Word—you’d boldly declare, “Nay, in all these things I’m more than a conqueror!” You’ll always be unmoved. Why? You already have the sure word of prophecy that no matter your experiences, the Word is more dependable! 

Read our theme verse again; it reveals the secret of keeping afloat, the secret of winning continually, growing always and ever making progress. No matter who you are, no matter what your experiences may have been, it says, “Take heed to the Word of God as a light that shines in a dark place.” 

Let’s suppose you’re currently in a dark place in your life and your experiences are so terrible; everything seems to be completely against your knowledge of the Word of God. You’re praying and it’s like nothing is changing; God says, “Look at that word of prophecy which may be like a flicker of light, and hold on to it! Hang in there, unwavering, until the day dawns, and the day star arises in your heart.” Hallelujah! 

As you hold on to the Word, you’d hear the voice of the Spirit telling you, “Relax, everything is all right.” Hallelujah! In that seemingly dark place, God’s Word is there; the challenge came to pass. Therefore, refuse to give up or be dismayed!

CONFESSION

I have a more sure word of prophecy with which I make war and subdue circumstances. I’m unperturbed by the circumstances of life because I have the secret of keeping afloat; the secret of continually winning, growing always, making progress and never going down. Whatever comes against me, the Word is my confidence and advantage. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 

Isaiah 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

1 Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 15:1-21 & Esther 1-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 11:1-9 & Isaiah 19

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that my hands are filled with the blessings of the Lord. Anyone I touch surely must be blessed; anything I do will be magnified.

I am in God's place for my life and the Spirit of God has granted me understanding and insight into His will, purpose, and plans as I study the Word. 

My heart is flooded with wisdom and spiritual understanding; I live a life of peace and unlimited prosperity in Christ Jesus.

The peace of God that transcends human understanding fills my heart today, and I prosper exceedingly in all things. 

I am not of this world; I am from the government of heaven. I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 

I am over and above all circumstances of life. I am greatly favoured! God's favour surrounds me like a shield. 

It opens doors for me, bringing me into my place of greatness. I walk with confidence today and always, knowing that with favour working in me, nothing is too good for me! 

I am a victor in this life. All things are possible unto me because the ability of God is at work in me. I refuse to recognize limitations, or hindrances to my journey of success, victory, and prosperity. 

I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Christ is my wisdom therefore I am wise, I have the wisdom to do whatever I need to do. 

I function today at my best potentials because the wisdom of God works in me, talking through me, leading me, guiding me and causing me to be effective and productive in everything I lay my hands to do. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY, 30TH JUNE, 2020.

THEME: NO RELATIONSHIP!

MEMORIZE
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Ephesians 5:11

BIBLE READING: 2 CORINTHIANS 6:14-18

14. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15  And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16. And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Many people, especially the youth, have fallen into temptations that initially appeared like opportunities.

These temptations often come in the form of employment opportunities with very attractive salary packages, juicy offers for marriage, wonderful business opportunities, or an open invitation to travel abroad and so on.

Many of these irresistible offers camouflage terrible vices like prostitution, drug trafficking, gangsterism, forgery, cultism, impersonation, and the like.

God is calling out to you today: Ignore the devil’s offer and have no relationship with satanic agents. Christians must know that the devils offer is nothing but well-packaged temptation.

Beware of entering into any relationship with satanic agents and be extra careful with their seemingly attractive but sinful propositions.

Temptation is the pressure to yield to influences that can lead one away from God and into sin. However, falling for the devils trick to disobey God usually has devastating repercussions as evidenced by the fall of humanity in Genesis 3:1-7.

There are other examples of temptation in the Bible but the mother of them all is that of Jesus Christ as recorded in Matthew 4:1-11.

To avoid having any relationship with sin and the devil, Matthew 26:41 says Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation.

Watchfulness begins with the admonition of Proverbs 4:23 to Keep thy heart with all diligence; For out of it are the issues of life.

This is what Romans 12:2 referred to as the renewing of your mind which is best done by filling your heart with the undiluted word of God.

The next level of watchfulness is found in James 1:26 that cautions us to keep the mouth bridled in order not to sin with our tongue. Finally, 1 Peter 4:7 says:

“But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.”

PRAYER POINT
Father, expose every move of the devil against me, in the mighty name of Jesus. 

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: Obadiah 1, Psalms 82 - 83

HYMN 10: AM A VICTOR

1. Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with mel will overcome
By His Blood, His Name,

2. Yes, I knowI am a victor
Stronger than sickness, disease
By His stripes I am superior

3. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes,

4. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for

5. Yes, I know I am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for

6. Yes, I know I am a victor
By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure

7. Yes, I know I am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour

8. Yes, I know I am a victor
Very soon l’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor

9. Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Tuesday, 30th June 2020

TOPIC: DARE IT!

SCRIPTURE: Even so faith,"if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. James 2":17

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your faith will never grow if you dodge challenges.

Sometime ago,"I was at the Murtala Mohammed Airport in Lagos and I met a man with a cervical collar on his neck. 

I went straight to him and asked, ‘Are you okay?’ And he replied, “I have a problem with my neck.” Then I said to him, “I am anointed to remove this collar from your neck.” And he gave his consent. So, I led him to Christ and prayed for him. 

Immediately, he turned his neck in all directions and realised that he was totally healed. That was faith in action, faith being put to work!

About six months or almost a year later, he called me on phone and said, “Can you remember me? You prayed for me at the Lagos airport. I want to let you know that I have remained healed since that day and I’m coming to church.”

Beloved, the exercise of faith both builds and grows faith. Athletes do not build their muscles without carrying weights or engaging in activities that task their muscles.

In the same manner, you cannot build your faith without putting it to work. You cannot grow in faith without confronting opposition. When you exercise your faith, you grow your faith. 

Your faith will never grow if you dodge challenges. If you dodge battles, you deny your faith the opportunity to grow.

Someone may ask, what if you pray for something and it does not happen? Keep on praying and keep on finding out why it is not happening; a time will come when it will happen. Dare that challenge! Confront that obstacle! Face that mountain. Never give up!

Remember this": Your faith will never grow if you dodge challenges.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Locate light from Scripture,"believe it, get action points, execute the actions and expect the manifestation.
2. Do not hesitate to dare what God has told you to dare; just do it and leave the rest for God.
3. Audaciously declare against every confrontation around your life.

PRAYER": Father,"I receive the grace and the discipline to build my faith, and confront every challenge around me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE CONSTRUCTION OF STRONG FAITH.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Proverbs 7-9

QUOTE: Your faith in God produces unbelievable results. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Every time you have a thought you are creating new connections (neural pathways) in your brain.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decree fresh grace for the boldness and audacity of faith upon you in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 30TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: THEY DIED TOGETHER - SAME DAY!

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: HEBREWS 9:23-28*

George and Shirley Brickenden, both 95 and 94 respectively, decided that they didn’t want to wait any longer for death to arrive. They had been married for 73 years and their bodies weren’t faring so well. Shirley had a heart attack in 2016 and nearly died; she now had rheumatoid arthritis and was in constant pain. 

George had passed out, unconscious, on his birthday and his heart was also failing. Under Canadian law, both of them qualified for what is known as *physician-assisted death.* They were older than 18, Canadian citizens, mentally competent, suffering from a “Serious and incurable disease, illness or disability,” and in an “‘advanced state of irreversible decline,’ with “enduring and intolerable suffering.”

Furthermore, there was no coercion or force involved. So, due to the pain they experienced, they decided to end their lives together in peace, at the same time on the same day! On the day of their deaths, all the children were invited, after which two doctors who were to inject them arrived. 

*Shortly before 7 P.m. that day, the wife, Mrs. Brickenden turned to her husband and asked: “Are you ready?” “Ready when you are, he replied.* They walked into their bedroom and lay down together, holding hands. The two doctors, one for each patient, injected killer medicines into their arms. Angela, one of their daughters, rubbed her mom’s feet while Pamela, the second daughter, rubbed her dad’s. 

They smiled, they looked at each other, then Mr. Brickenden looked at his children, standing at the end of the bed and said: *“I love you all. It was nice knowing you on this earth” he said. And in few minutes they were both gone to eternity! Wow!*

*What a way to die! If you were to imagine your own PERFECT DEATH,* it would probably look something like that or death in your sleep. The Brickendens were able to get their lives in order, say goodbye one last time to their children, and end life hand in hand with the person they loved the most! 

Their daughters wrote: *They have blessed this earth together for 73 years and it’s time for them to bless the stars.” But what the Holy Ghost wants to REMIND YOU is that DEATH IS CERTAINLY COMING and you will SOMEDAY and SOMEHOW say “good bye” to the children, houses, cars, clothes, treasures, friends, husband, wife, pets, mansions,* bank accounts, etc. This is why you must INVEST DAILY in ETERNITY! Don’t live only for this earth! Set your soul, your life and house in order!

Plan your exit and your absence because if Jesus tarries, it will surely come! Write a will! Forgive people! Live holy! Stay with God! Finish your Bible! Sow into God’s work now! Spend time with your children and family! Many people die suddenly and their families are suffering now! Some die suddenly and their families are in court for war of properties! The day and how of death is in the hands of God! But never be taken by surprise. Today is my wedding anniversary. Pray for my wife and I, and the family).

*THE AIR CONDITIONERS - I am led to ask you to sow a seed for 40 Air conditioners (5 TONS each) for the MANNA Mountain Lagos! LET ME KNOW WHAT THE LORD WILL HAVE YOU DO! I see someone's TURN-AROUND tied to this need!
NIGERIA:

*GTB ACCOUNT NO: 0536832754
ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
ZAMBIA /INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT NO:
ACCESS BANK:1397233185
ACCOUNT NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM.
Reach me via +2347081493514 call or text. Thank you LORD for that upcoming testimony! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.*
1. Pray on today’s word now. *Give thanks for the gift of life.*
2. The day of death is a mystery! I shall not die the death of a fool.
3. Lord, grant me the wisdom to plan for my days on planet earth.
4. I shall not end my life here in REGRETS in Jesus name.
5. I cancel PREMATURE DEATH now!
6. Pray in tongues now as led concerning the next 6 months.
7. *Thank God for the past 6 months.* Pray about today and the upcoming fasting programme as led now.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 106-108*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE 
CAC LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

TOPIC:WHAT IS YOUR GIVING ATTITUDE?
Read: Exodus 36:1-7

Exodus 36:1-7 “Then wrought Bez´aleel and Aho´li-ab, and every wise-hearted man, in whom the Lord put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the Lord had commanded. 

And Moses called Bez´aleel and Aho´li-ab, and every wise-hearted man, in whose heart the Lord had put wisdom, even every one whose heart stirred him up to come unto the work to do it: and they received of Moses all the offering, which the children of Israel had brought for the work of the service of the sanctuary, to make it withal. And they brought yet unto him free offerings every morning. 

And all the wise men, that wrought all the work of the sanctuary, came every man from his work which they made; and they spake unto Moses, saying, The people bring much more than enough for the service of the work, which the Lord commanded to make. 

And Moses gave commandment, and they caused it to be proclaimed throughout the camp, saying, Let neither man nor woman make any more work for the offering of the sanctuary. So the people were restrained from bringing. For the stuff they had was sufficient for all the work to make it, and too much.”

MEMORISE: For I bear witness that according to their ability, yes, and beyond their ability, they were freely willing (2 Corinthians 8:3).

EXPOSITION

It has been observed that in life, every one gives. Even some who think they are not giving are also giving something. At least they give excuses. But of a truth, HOW you give is more important than WHAT you give. In our Living Water dose, today, let us see 3 categories and their different attitudes to God's project.

The people: By this, we mean the congregation in the church, the community people, or citizens of a nation. The children of Israel rose to obey God's command by giving voluntarily to the project at hand. 

They gave every morning; never tired of giving, even giving in excess of what was needed. Did they not have their personal projects? To them if it was God's, and must be given utmost attention. Why do we complain of too much giving in our churches? If indeed we have found Jesus, and have received His Holy Spirit, our attitudes ought to change, positively.

The leaders: At various levels, the leaders did their best to satisfy both God and the people. They must keep their integrity, if only for God's sake. God's project must be handled by the most qualified and faithful. Leaders must keep to the terms of agreement; using money for what it is meant, not for self-enrichment. Accountability must be part of us in God's work.

God: God, the owner of both the people and the project, pays everyone according to how he/she gives/does. God blessed the people through His servant, because the people gave an impressive work (Exod. 39:43).

Today's givers and their leaders are not so. We give grudgingly, reluctantly and give less than we can afford. Our leaders extort, coerce, cheat and use church, community money for personal projects and satisfaction; ignoring the less privileged, the widow and the orphans. Little did we know that there's always a God's attitude to whatever and however we give, either to God or one another. God does pay us in our own coin either we know it or not. Be a cheerful giver!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, forgive my past unwillingness to give according to my capacity in Your vineyard.
2. I receive the right positive attitude to giving and doing God's work, henceforth, in Jesus' name.
3. Pray for the different groups in our Mission to be more committed to completing the ongoing projects on our camp ground in Ikeji-Arakeji.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 15 - 17 & 2 Thessalonians 3
*Author: CAC Worldwide*
Jesus is Lord

*Have a wonderful Tuesday.............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM