The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 29th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 29TH JUNE.

THE FLESH AND THE SPIRIT

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; (2 Corinthians 10:4).

There’re those who, even though they claim to be Christians, are antagonistic to the Gospel, because their understanding of the Gospel is corrupted by the theories of men. 

Some of them may have even been raised in church, and chosen of God, like Saul of the Old Testament, but instead of moving on with the Word, they used their senses to interpret God and lost out completely on God’s plan for them.
Such people are described in the Bible as belonging to the house of Saul; the arm of flesh. 

They’re ruled by the flesh and not by the Spirit. But then, there’s the “house of David”; the Bible says, “… there was long war between the house of Saul and the house of David: but David waxed stronger and stronger, and the house of Saul waxed weaker and weaker” (2 Samuel 3:1).

The “house of David” symbolises the Spirit; those who walk in the Spirit; those who speak and live according to God’s Word. There’s still that raging war today, where those who walk in the flesh try to act like they’re in charge, but the wisdom given to us of God is something they can’t resist or gainsay.

When you come in contact with such people, use and speak the wisdom of God, knowing that all they have are mere theories and words that come out of their natural minds. Ours are words too, howbeit, words of divine wisdom; so, it’s words against words.

They speak the wisdom of this world that comes to nought; but we speak the wisdom of God that produces undeniable results in our lives, circumstances and situations, and in the lives of others. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

With the Word of God in my mouth, I cast down all strongholds of reasonings, arguments and theories of men. Even now, I come against the spirit of the world that initiates evil or negative imaginations in the hearts of men, to cause them to go against the Gospel, and I proclaim victory over it in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 2:8 AMPC; 1 Corinthians 2:6-7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 14:1-28 & Nehemiah 11-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 10:8-18 & Isaiah 18:1-7

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of Your Word, and the blessings that I experience for affirming Your Word in consent.

I am flourishing in every area of my life, even as I grow in grace and in the knowledge of the truth. 

Thank You for enriching my life with Your precious Word and for enabling me with the ability to meet my needs supernaturally and be totally independent of man and circumstances. 

I experience supernatural increase in every area of my life as I put Your Word to work. 

I am up and alive; the Word of faith that changes things is in my heart and in my mouth, it’s sharper than any two-edged sword; therefore, the situations and circumstances of life conform to God’s destiny for me; my success is guaranteed and unstoppable because I live in the Word.

I am unique; fearfully and wonderfully made. I am the only one of me You have, and I’ve made the choice to be the best for You. 

There’s no failure with me, because I am Your product, and Your product doesn’t fail, because You don’t fail.

I prosper in all things, and bring You pleasure in all that I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 29TH JUNE 2020.

THEME: EQUIPPED FOR SERVICE.

MEMORISE:

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15

READ: 1 Peter 5:1-4

1The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:

2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;

3 Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being examples to the flock.

4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

The choice of vessel to use for any purpose typically depends on the owner’s preference, as well as the suitability of each to the assignment at hand. So also, the person whom God would use for any assignment must meet God’s basic requirements. After God locates such a person, He then equip him/her for the divine assignment.

Many Christians are not fulfilling their purpose in life and ministry because they have consistently refused the required training for their assignment, and because they are not found to be suitable yet, their commissioning remains pending. May the Lord wake you up to the reality of your situation today, so you can take your rightful in the Kingdom of God in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

God’s preparation through the cross transforms a person’s mind, heart, will and life such that he/she becomes aligned with God’s purpose.

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: 2 Corinthians 9:8

People with broken spirits, dysfunctional families, health challenges, the poor, the demon-possessed, and the disenfranchised can all find peace and prosperity with God. This is the whole essence of Christianity and all it requires is our total submission to the preparation process. 2 Timothy 2:21 says “ If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.”

The Lord will only use the best- vessels purged (repentance and confession), as well as purified and sanctified.

God is seeking such a vessel; are you one?

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please purge, cleanse, and purify me for Your special service, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicle 19-23.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 29: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
RESTORATION TODAY

MONDAY, JUNE 29, 2020.

TOPIC: *NO MORE CURSES ON YOU*

"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree." Galatians 3:13.

*MESSAGE*
Curse refers to the utterance of a wish of evil against someone, to imprecate evil upon or call for mischief or injury to fall upon someone. One of the blessings that born-again Christians receive from God is a curse-free life. The curse that our text is talking about is the worst curse in life. There is no curse that can work against any Christian because this ultimate cause has been destroyed by Christ Jesus.

Any Christian who thinks he/she is being tormented by generational curses should use this scripture to defeat the enemy, and such a person will be free both psychologically and physically. Note that the enemy will always throw lies at you hoping to deceive you into believing that you are suffering from family curses or generational curses. Challenges may come to the Christian, but it is not as a result of curses. Rather, it is part of the Christian life to suffer for Christ. Christians have been born into blessings and cannot be cursed.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️  Declare Galatians 3:13 over your life.

*SCRIPTURES*
Romans 8:1-3; 2 Corinthians 5:21.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Oh Lord thank you for the curse-free life in Christ Jesus in the name of Jesus;

2.  Oh Lord every trace of curse in my family right now is destroyed in the name of Jesus;

3.  Oh Lord I declare that the law of spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death in the name of Jesus..

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Joshua 11-12, Isaiah 8.5-9.4, Luke 24:13-53.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Monday, 29th June 2020

TOPIC: THE PATIENT WORK IN THE WALK OF FAITH

No lazy Christian can have strong faith.
SCRIPTURE: Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: 2 Thessalonians 1:11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: No lazy Christian can have strong faith.

Sometime ago, I read an amazing story about the Chinese bamboo from John Mason in his book, The Enemy Called Average. According to John Mason, the Chinese bamboo can grow up to ninety feet in height, but for it to grow to that impressive height; it must be watered daily for five years. Now, while watering it for those five years, the growth will not be noticed in the intervening years before the fifth year, but in the fifth year, it will grow to ninety feet within five weeks.

Research shows that if you fail to water the tree one day within those five years, it would not grow to reach the expected height in the fifth year. You cannot expect it to grow well in the fifth year until a daily work of watering it is done consistently for five years.

The question is, did the Chinese bamboo grow to ninety feet in five weeks only? No! it grew in five years five weeks. 

That is how the walk of faith is. It requires consistent work and patience. Maybe you are feeding and fuelling your faith but it appears you are not seeing the results you expect to see, keep on feeding it; keep firing on. 

Maybe you are declaring the Scriptures and it looks like you are not seeing any result yet, keep on declaring. Maybe you are paying your tithe, sowing seeds, giving sacrifices, etc. but it appears like there is no harvest yet; keep on sowing and giving. A time will come, and like it is with the Chinese bamboo, you will suddenly begin to see the results of all your efforts.

Beloved, keep working on your faith. The truth is, no lazy Christian can have strong faith. It was Gloria Copeland who aptly said that there can be no victory for the lazy. So, keep building your faith with God’s Word. Do not allow unnecessary materials, internet chaffs, etc. that have no spiritual value occupy your heart. The presence of the chaff is the absence of the grain. And when the seed (God’s Word) is absent, the weed grows in abundance.
Remember this: No lazy Christian can have strong faith.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Determine never to give up on your faith in God.
2. Increase your level of faith in God and increase your degree of commitment to all your endeavours.
3. Pick up messages on faith by Dr Paul Enenche from the Dunamis Bookshop or online stores and listen to them for the construction of your faith.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE CONSTRUCTION OF STRONG FAITH.

PRAYER: Lord, I trust You every moment of the way. I will wait on You until my expected change comes, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Proverbs 4-6

QUOTE: The strength of your faith in God determines the security of your destiny. When your faith is weak, your destiny is not secured.Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Baboons have a "language" of more than 30 sounds. They also communicate through actions such as shrugging and lip smacking.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Fresh light to fuel your faith to the next level is released in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 29TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: THAT ADDICTION IS YOUR CEMETERY!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1CORINTHIANS 9:19-27*

Sir Andy Murray became so addicted to video games that it affected his performance in court. Murray, the winner of three Gland Slam events, including two Wimbledon championships, admitted that he had been obsessed with gaming and would stay up into the early hours okay before big matches.

*He never travelled to tournaments around the world without his Playstation.* Late night sessions of games like Pro Evolution Soccer left him feeling tired when he took to the court house later, he said. 

He gave up gaming while at big events a few years ago, just before the most successful period in his career. Hear him: "I would travel with a Playstation everywhere until probably I was like 26. I was playing way so much. I had to play tennis the next day and I was playing until like 2 or 3am.

It would be hours, not minutes. Pro Evolution Soccer is what I used to play." Murray's former coach Brad Gilbert said that the Scot played video games for seven hours a day when they were working together in 2006 and 2007. 

He said that the player's "obsession" with the game had caused rows between them. Murray is now playing again after undergoing a hip resurfacing operation in January and he and his wife Kim had their third child, a boy called Teddy, last month.

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that *DESIRE WITHOUT DISCIPLINE LEADS TO DELUSION!* In this year 2020, deal with every addiction to SLEEP, food, sex, friends, TV, etc. Your destiny is tied to DISCIPLINE! The fact is, discipline is only punishment when imposed on you by someone else.

When you discipline yourself, it's not punishment but empowerment. No wonder Carl Zuckmeyer wrote: "One-half of life is luck; the other half is discipline - and that's the important half, for without discipline you wouldn't know what to do with luck." Never forget what today's scripture (the DARBY translation) says in Vs. 27 - "But I buffet my body, and lead it captive, lest [after] having preached to others I should be myself rejected." 

You must BUFFET (to beat) your body! You must punish your body! Remember that VIDEO GAMES nearly ruined the Career of a great TENNIS STAR! You must deliberately DENY yourself of certain pleasures! Yes! You must batter your body, so that all your labour and race on earth will not be in vain! Yes! YOU CAN! Pray now.

*THE AIR CONDITIONERS - I am led to ask you to sow a seed for 40 Air conditioners (5 TONS each) for the MANNA Mountain Lagos! LET ME KNOW WHAT THE LORD WILL HAVE YOU DO! I see someone's TURN-AROUND tied to this need!

GTB ACCOUNT NO: 0536832754
ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
Reach me via +2347081493514 call or text. Thank you LORD for that upcoming testimony! Amen!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song as led.
1. In your own words, pray over today's word as led now.
2. Ask for the grace to DISCIPLINE your body!
3. Holy Ghost, help me to scatter every addiction! Break off the following, "BAD" ADDICTIONS OF MY LIFE *(Mention them now).*
4. I refuse to be stopped, slowed down or hindered by my lifestyle! NO LITTLE FOX SHALL SPOIL MY VINE! Pray about today seriously now! USE PAGES 7-9 Prayers!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 103-105*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE 
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, June 29, 2020*

*TOPIC: WALKING INDEPENDENT FROM GOD*
*Read Proverbs 3:5-8*

*MEMORISE: _O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself; it is not in man who walks to direct his own steps_ (Jeremiah 10:23)*

*EXPOSITION*

Man may believe himself to hold the knowledge to plan and direct his own path, but it is not so.
Proverbs 14:12 says, 

'There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death'. Man has long tried to direct his own steps, but to his own detriment. Samson was so mightily anointed that he tore a lion apart as one would have torn apart a young goat, though he had nothing in his hand. 

At another time he singlehandedly carried the gate of a city and the two gateposts on his shoulders, to the top of the hill. But because he believed so much in himself and began to walk independent from God, he died with the philistines.

John Brown once said that "Our design being to point at the way of use-making of Christ in all our necessities, straits, and difficulties which are in our way to heaven; and particularly to point out the way how believers should make use of Christ in all their particular exigencies; and so live by faith in him, walk in him, grow up in him, advance and march forward toward glory in him".

Jeremiah 10:23, implies that, without God, man's plans always end in failure and ruin. Let us entrust our futures into His hands willingly.

Let us not seek to live out lives independent of the Lord but depend on Him in all things. The consequences of living independent of Him is grave beyond understanding. Trust Him in all ways; believe His Word at all times.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord Jesus, please forgive me those times I have sought to walk independently of Your leading an attempt to be independent from You.
2. Father, give me the grace to become increasingly remain dependent on You, not venturing into anything without clear directive from You.
3. Holy Spirit, help our church leaders to be more dependent on You.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 12 - 14 & 2 Thessalonians 2*
*Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE*
*Remain blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM