The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 28th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 28TH JUNE.

EVER FRUITFUL…EVER BLESSED

And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection (Luke 8:14).

The word “perfection” in the scripture above, which is from the Greek, “telesphoreō” is a compound word, and it appears in only that verse of the Bible. It means to bring to fruition; to come to a ripened state; to come to a mature state where it triggers a result.

Incidentally, the verse above actually refers to someone who didn’t bring fruits unto perfection. But it gives us God’s plan, His idea, which is the fact that He wants us to be ever fruitful and productive—bringing our fruits to perfection.

There’re lots of people who start something and never finish. They’re always stopping in the middle of something; they just never get through. They always have a story to tell as to why they didn’t finish. Their projects are aborted, and processes truncated. But your story is different. You’re a fruitful vine, bearing fruits, and carrying your projects to perfection. 

Whatever it is that you do, the Spirit of God is at work in you to bring it to fruition. Affirm this about you always. As you walk with the Lord in the light of His Word, there’ll be no aborting of your ideas or even of physical pregnancy. This is your heritage as a child of God.

Another beautiful thing about this is that you produce fruits in and out of season. You’re ever fruitful and productive, “…standing firm like a flourishing tree planted by God’s design, deeply rooted by the brooks of bliss, bearing fruit in every season…never dry, never fainting, ever blessed, ever prosperous” (Psalm 1:3 TPT). What a life! Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me a life of ever increasing glory; a life of blessings evermore and consistent productivity. There’s no abortion of my plans, projects and dreams; I carry them to fruition, producing results to perfection, by the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 1:6; Philippians 3:13-14; Jeremiah 29:11

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 13:13-52 & Nehemiah 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 10:1-7 & Isaiah 17

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, You alone are worthy of all praise, and I extol Your mighty Name; You’re the healer, the provider, and supplier of all good things; You’re greater than all. 

Your Name is great and Your dominion is everlasting; Your love, mercies, and compassion fill the earth! 

You’re glorified in my life and in all the earth. I thank You for the presence of the Holy Spirit in my life, and the effectual workings of that power in and through me. 

Christ lives in me, and I am His extension in the world today, to touch, heal, bless, strengthen and uplift. 

I take advantage of this divine privilege of manifesting the glorious virtues in my spirit to others. 

The Holy Spirit has granted me supernatural speed and an advantage in life. I’ve been divinely enabled to walk in righteousness, prosperity, health, success, and victory. 

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I walk in greatness and superabundance today. Hallelujah! 

Faith is stirred in my heart even now, and I am strengthened in my spirit and positioned for the life of endless victories and possibilities. Hallelujah! 

I’ve overcome the world; I am more than a conqueror; Christ is glorified in, and revealed through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY, 28TH JUNE, 2020.

THEME: DIVINE ENABLEMENT AND DILIGENCE

MEMORIZE
So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. – Romans 9:16

BIBLE READING: Psalms 127:1-5 (KJV)

1 Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

Many people think they can succeed by their strength but this always leads to failure in their life’s pursuits. Our Bible reading for today is directly passing an eternal truth to us, that God is the secret of our prosperity.

The Bible says further:

“But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.” – Deuteronomy 8:18

Looking through the lives of Biblical heroes, you would find some human frailty in each, like the ‘perfect’ Noah who became drunk to the point of casting a curse upon his own child.

Our Lord Jesus Christ said in John 14:6 “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

It is equally written that the Holy Spirit assigns and empowers us to perform some specific assignments (1 Corinthians 12:6).

However, we must not be lazy under the guise that it is God who will work through us. While it is true that He works in us, we must be diligent and obsessed with soul winning no matter what it may cost. The Holy Spirit crowned Paul’s efforts with success by granting him divine enablement but we must also note that he was very diligent and obsessed with soul winning. 

Diligence encapsulates executing your assignments with care, consistence, vigour and at the right time. Obsession is an excessive devotion to someone or something, to the point of personal loss, injury, or death. Obsession made Paul go as far as he did, teaching his children-in-the-Lord to do likewise. To Timothy he wrote:

“Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.” – 2 Timothy 4:2

I pray that the Almighty God will grant you the enablement to achieve His purpose for your life in the matchless name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT
Father, please give me the enablement to do all that you require of me, in the mighty name of Jesus. 

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 22, 2 Chronicles 18 

HYMN 29: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS

What a Friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.

Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Take it to the Lord in prayer;
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer;
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Sunday, 28th June 2020

TOPIC: FACTS ON FAITH

The results we experience in life are directly proportional to the height of our faith.

SCRIPTURE: We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly….2 Thessalonians 1:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The size of your faith determines the size of your results in life.

Faith is a Spiritual construction that can be built or constructed. It is a spiritual seed that grows.

Faith is in levels. We are not all at the same level of faith because we are not all committed to the growth of our faith at the same level. So, your commitment to the growth of your faith affects the degree of victory you experience in life (1 John 5:4). The results we experience in life are directly proportional to the height of our faith.

Now, we are going to explore seven key facts about faith.

1. Faith is in Levels or Sizes.
Faith is in various levels and degrees. There is the level of no faith (Mark 4:40); there is another level called a measure of faith (Romans 12:3); there is also the level of little faith (Matthew 14:31, Matthew 16:8), and then the level of great faith (Matthew 15:28). This is very important because the size of your faith determines the size of your results.
2. Faith differs in strength or capacity.
There is a weak faith (Romans 14:1), and there is a strong faith (Romans 4:20).
3. Faith can be sound or sick (Titus 1:13).
A sound faith is a functional, effective, working, agile, energetic or healthy faith. A sick faith is a lethargic and afflicted faith.
4. Faith can fail (Luke 22:31).
There can be faith failure. And faith failure can be worse than brake failure and heart failure. Faith failure can make disaster in life and destiny inevitable.
5. Faith can be dead or alive (James 2:20).
There is a living faith and a dead faith. When a man’s faith is dead, life is in danger. When faith dies destiny is buried.
6. Faith attracts fights (1 Timothy 6:12).
As we approach the end of the age, faith in God is an endangered species but it must be preserved. You must contend for your faith (Jude 1:4). 
Determine to fight consistently to ensure that the devil does not dilute your faith with doubt, fear and compromise.
7. Faith requires work for building and growing (2 Thessalonians 1:11).

Faith is work. It takes work to walk the walk of faith. It takes work to build and grow faith.
Remember this: The size of your faith determines the size of your results in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Build your faith by studying and meditating on God’s Word daily in search of revelations, and praying abundantly in the Spirit to install the revelations in your spirit.
2. Exercise your faith by taking appropriate actions to confirm your faith in God’s Word.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE CONSTRUCTION OF STRONG FAITH

PRAYER: Lord, give me the grace to build my faith in order to access my inheritance in Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Proverbs 1-3

QUOTE: Anywhere you eat material; in that area you have faith. Culled from “22 LAWS OF LIFE” Vol.2 by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Earth has just one moon whereas Jupiter has 67 moons.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace and discipline to work on the construction of your faith is released in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 28TH JUNE, 2020

TOPIC: I SHALL BE MENTIONED IN THE PALACE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (1 SAMUEL 16:14-19)

Someone has said: "People Influence People! Nothing Influence People More Than A Recommendation From A Trusted Friend. A Trusted Referral Influences People More Than The Best Broadcast Message. A Trusted Referral Is The Whole Grail Of Advertisement."

Wow! Without influencers sometimes, you life can be stagnated. Until you meet a man or woman who can cause some changes in your life, sometimes you don't sit on your throne. One recommendation from an influencer may be what you need to get to your throne this year. In 1Samuel 16:18-19, an influencer in the palace showed up for David. David was recommended in the palace of King Saul and that was how he came to limelight.

OH! THE POWER OF RECOMMENDATION! I decree today: Those that will recommend you, recommend your career, business, your children, your ministry, your gifts, talents and abilities, in this year of elevation, will locate you! Genesis 37:28 says: 

"Then there passed by Midianites merchantemen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmaelites for twenty pieces of silver: and they brought Joseph into Egypt." Wow! God was using HATERS to HURRY (ACCELERATE) JOSEPH to his destiny throne! If they know this secret, your haters will stop hating you!

If Satan knew that his killing Jesus was his everlasting defeat, he would have preserved THE LORD from death in a "5-STAR HOTEL" instead of the cross! Yes! Had they known, they would not have crucified the LORD! Ah! May your haters be blind to this secret forever!

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that EVERY BATTLE YOU ARE GOING THROUGH IS DRAWING YOU NEARER TO YOUR DESTINY. YOUR ENEMIES AND YOUR BATTLES ARE LADDERS! THAT BATTLE SHALL END UP IN PRAISE! Yes! Whatever you are allowed to pass through shall not end up in PAIN, it shall end up in PRAISE! Hold on and hold out! This is your year!

PREPARE FOR THE 14-DAY WORLDWIDE FASTING NOW! GET THE NEXT ODM!

THE 2020 ANNUAL 14-DAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER and FASTING PROGRAMME BEGINS SUNDAY JULY 12th 2020 to SATURDAY 25th JULY, 2020. Get your, "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15" booklet and the next ODM booklet NOW and start preparing! You will end the year well!

PLEASE, DON'T EVER PAY ANY DINE OF WHATSOEVER OR CALL THE NUMBER ASSIGNED TO THE MESSAGE WITH BANKS DETAILS BELOW IN REGARDS TO TITHE, CHARITY, SOWING SEEDS, OFFERINGS INTO THE BANKS AND IT'S ACCOUNTS BELOW.

THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS, EXTORTIONERS AND CRIMINALS IN DISGUISE USING ODM TO DUPE PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF EVANGELISM.
PLEASE, ALWAYS REFER TO PAGE 29 OF ODM BOOKLET AND PAGE 44OF "WAR AGAINST HAMAN" -15 BOOKLET FOR DESIGNATED ODM ACCOUNTS.

BE WARNED!!!!!
Use the account below for alll SACRIFICIAL SEED and OFFERING towards the 14 DAYS FASTING and PRAYERS:

GUARANTEE TRUST BANK (GTB) ACCOUNT NO: 0536832754.
NAME: MANNA OUR.
PROCLAIM TO YOURSELF 7TIMES, "I SHALL NOT MISS MY MANNA OUR NOW!"

SEND PURPOSE OF SACRIFICIAL SEED AND OFFERING INCLUDING NAME TO: +2347081493514 NOW!)

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder...

1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. David was mentioned in the palace! Lord, raise a special RECOMMNEDATION FOR ME this year!
3. O GOD, THEY SHALL DISCUSS ME IN THE PALACE FOR GOOD THIS YEAR!
4. My Father, my Father, turn me into a person of influence this year in Jesus name.
5. O God, every gang-up against my HELPERS/
influencers, scatter in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (PSALM 100-102)
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, June 28, 2020*

*TOPIC:*BEING MINDFUL OF THE THINGS OF GOD*

*Read Mark 8:31-33*

*MEMORISE: _But when He had turned around and looked at His disciples, He rebuked Peter, saying, "Get behind Me, Satan! For you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men"_ (Mark 8:33)*

*EXPOSITION*

Jesus, at this time in His ministry, had His face completely turned toward the Cross. He started preparing His disciples for the Cross and His eventual resurrection. 

He was also preparing them to understand that He did not come to be king on the earth, which was the common belief and erroneous messianic expectation among the Jews. Jesus knew that His disciples needed more teaching about the work He would accomplish through His death and resurrection so that they would have full information about what He came to do. 

Peter was not considering God's purposes, but only his own natural feelings and desires. He wanted Christ to be king, but not the suffering servant prophesied in Isaiah 53. He was ready to receive the honour of following the Messiah, but not partaking in His persecution.

The Christian life is not a paved road to wealth and ease. It often involves hard work, persecution, deprivation and deep suffering. Because our lives are hidden with Christ in heaven, we must set our minds on, and let our attitude be determined by the things above. 

We must value, judge, view, and consider everything from the God-centred, eternal and heavenly perspective. Our goals, pursuits, and ambitions should be to seek Christ's things *(Col. 3:1-4)*. Setting our hearts on things above means striving to put heaven's priorities into daily practice, concentrating on the eternal rather than the temporal. We can only be mindful of the things of God, when we humbly submit to what is revealed in His Word.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord Jesus, help me to be mindful of Your things rather than those of the world.
2. Grant me the grace to consider everything from the eternal and heavenly perspective, O Lord Jesus.
3. Pray for the fear of the Lord to fill the hearts of our people in politics at all levels.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 9 - 11 & 2 Thessalonians 1*

*Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE*
Jesus is Lord

*May we encounter God as we worship him in Jesus name.Amen.............Shalom
RESTORATION TODAY

SUNDAY, JUNE 28, 2020.

TOPIC: *GOD IS YOUR FATHER (7)*

"And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." 2 Corinthians  6:18.

*MESSAGE*
Today, we shall continue to see the implication of God being our Father.

*5. You Are Not Alone.*
" And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed."(Deuteronomy 31:8). What God said to the Israelites in the desert, He is saying to you and I today. Life in the wildernesses was undoubtedly hard and they wandered away from God again and again. But God did not leave them, he did not forsake them, even in their sinfulness and self-righteousness.

What joy and hope that gives us for today! You and I know and belong to a God—a Father—Who will never leave nor give up on us. We are not orphans! Ahitophel may betray his David, and Judas  betray his Jesus, but Jesus will not betray you and I. You are not an orphan. You are a joint-heir with Jesus (Romans 8:17), seated in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6) and called to live a full life as a beloved prince or princess in the Kingdom of our God and Father. Even if your parents or anyone forsake you, Jesus will never forsake you. You can rest in this assurance. 

*ACTION POINTS*
?️  Meditate on Hebrews 13:5-6.

*SCRIPTURES*
Deuteronomy 31:8; Romans 8:17; Ephesians 2:6.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Abba Father, I glorify your name for taking good care of me;

2. Father, help me to always acknowledge Your presence in the name of Jesus;

3.  Oh Lord, give me the grace to withstand the waves in my daily endeavors in the in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Joshua 10, Isaiah 7.1-8.4, Luke 23:47-24.12.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM