The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 27th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 27TH JUNE.

TO BLESS IS TO GIVE THANKS

Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest? (1 Corinthians 14:16).

Generally, to bless means to invoke the power of God into something or into one’s life, resulting in promotion, increase, furtherance, strength, etc. But there’s another aspect of blessing. For instance, the Bible talks about us blessing the Lord; how do you bless Him? And when we say, “Bless your work,” how do you do it? Also, our theme verse talks about blessing in the spirit; that is, blessing in other tongues; how do you do that?

But then, reading the concluding part of the verse gives us a clue: it says, “How does the one who doesn’t understand what you’re saying, say “Amen” at your giving of thanks?” He equates “blessing” to “giving of thanks.” In Matthew 26:26, the Bible says, “And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it….” How did Jesus bless the bread?

The Apostle Paul, by the Spirit, explained it in 1 Corinthians 11:23-24 which says, “For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: And when he had given thanks, he brake it….” Matthew said Jesus took bread and blessed it; then Paul gets the revelation and tells us exactly how Jesus did it: it was by giving thanks.

This lets you know how to bless your food when next you’re at the table for a meal. It’s not by saying, “Oh God, bless this food for Christ’s sake”; it’s by giving Him thanks for the food. That’s how Jesus blessed the bread. Likewise, when we say, “Let’s bless the Lord,” it means to give Him thanks; you’re thanking Him for who He is, for what He’s done in your life and for all His mighty works. This is what you should do always.

When you learn to thank or bless God for something, you receive a wholeness of whatever it is you’re thanking Him for, because thanksgiving brings about wholeness. Glory to His Name forever.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, you’re so gracious and kind! I give you praise and thanks for your presence in my life and for your mighty hand of blessing that rests upon me. I acknowledge your grace, mercy, wisdom and power by which I live triumphantly today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Thessalonians 5:18 NIV; Colossians 3:17; Psalm 107:1

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 13:1-12 & Nehemiah 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 9:11-15 & Isaiah 15-16

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. 

I am powered by the Spirit of God to daily reveal Christ with my life, manifesting His righteousness, and the glories of the Kingdom! 

God's power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today. 

My life is characterized with the demonstration of Christ's resurrected power! There's life in my body! There's life in my family! There's life in my job! 

There's life in my business and in every area of my life! I live triumphantly in, and by the power of His resurrection. Hallelujah! 

I am in God's place for my life and I am enjoying the good of the land. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened to see the best in everything. 

Even now, I see God's boundless blessings on everything that concerns me. I am overwhelmed by the glory and tranquility of the Spirit. 

My path is one of success, joy, and victory. Hallelujah! I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. 

I’ve passed from death unto life. I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Hallelujah! 

My path is illuminated by the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. 

Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. Blessed be God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 27TH JUNE 2020.

THEME: YOUR PRAYER REQUEST REVEALS THE REAL YOU.

MEMORISE:

Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. James 4:3

READ: 1 Kings 2:13-24

13 And Adonijah the son of Haggith came to Bathsheba the mother of Solomon. And she said, Comest thou peaceably? And he said, Peaceably.

14 He said moreover, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And she said, Say on.

15 And he said, Thou knowest that the kingdom was mine, and that all Israel set their faces on me, that I should reign: howbeit the kingdom is turned about, and is become my brother's: for it was his from the LORD.

16 And now I ask one petition of thee, deny me not. And she said unto him, Say on.

17 And he said, Speak, I pray thee, unto Solomon the king, (for he will not say thee nay,) that he give me Abishag the Shunammite to wife.

18 And Bathsheba said, Well; I will speak for thee unto the king.

19 Bathsheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne, and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand.

20 Then she said, I desire one small petition of thee; I pray thee, say me not nay. And the king said unto her, Ask on, my mother: for I will not say thee nay.

21 And she said, Let Abishag the Shunammite be given to Adonijah thy brother to wife.

22 And king Solomon answered and said unto his mother, And why dost thou ask Abishag the Shunammite for Adonijah? ask for him the kingdom also; for he is mine elder brother; even for him, and for Abiathar the priest, and for Joab the son of Zeruiah.

23 Then king Solomon sware by the LORD, saying, God do so to me, and more also, if Adonijah have not spoken this word against his own life.

24 Now therefore, as the LORD liveth, which hath established me, and set me on the throne of David my father, and who hath made me an house, as he promised, Adonijah shall be put to death this day.

Prayer is a special medium, a divine frequency by which Christians communicate with God. It is also a very powerful weapon of spiritual warfare. Prayer is well recognized as a means of walking with the Almighty God. Meanwhile, walking is s kind of journey, and while there are many kinds, there is none more blessed and productive than a prayer journey. Simple prayers offered by individual or a group of people were responsible for many of the great miracles and moves of God in different parts of the world as seen in history.

Today’s Bible passage shows that we could desire something even to the point of killing for it.  However, fighting a war does not guarantee our getting what we desire; the only guarantee is prayer.

Access to the prayer request of individuals may betray their innermost desires, lusts, and personal ambitions. Every Christian must critically watch and tailor his/her prayer request in line with the word of God. According to the memory verse also, one major reason for unanswered prayer is the basis of human lusts.

“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:” 1 John 5:14

Today, the fruit and gifts of the Spirit are only evident in the lives of very few Christians. Many genuinely born-again Christians, though not living a sinful life, are cold and operating far below Heaven’s expectations for various reasons. We need a revival in the Church, from the very top to the last member! I pray that God will revive His Church again, break through our self-centered daily routines, and fill us with the fire of revival as of old, in the name of Jesus.

What do your prayer requests reveal about you?

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please kindle my fire of prayer and guide me to pray in Your will always, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 20-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25: ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME.

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2. Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, JUNE 27, 2020.

TOPIC: *GOD IS YOUR FATHER (6)*

"And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." 2 Corinthians  6:18.

*MESSAGE*
Today, we shall continue to see the implication of God being our father.

*4. You Have A Life Guide.*
The psalmist reminded us of this truth again and again. "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eyes." (Psalm 32:8). "For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death." (Psalm 48:14). "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." (Psalm 119:105).

Whether you realise it or not, you are on a voyage through life. In the course of your life you will encounter both smooth sailing and tempestuous seas brought on by the raging storms or trials of life. You must realise that the captain, Jesus Christ, is the only one who can pilot your boat safely into harbour. And he has promised to do just that! Jesus Christ is capable of ensuring we reach our destiny safely without sinking along the way. You are not an orphan; you have a guide and an instructor fully resident in you! 

*ACTION POINTS*
?️  When last did you ask to God for guidance? Do so today.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 32:8; 48:14; 119:105.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Lord, receive all thanks and honour for adopting me as Your child;

2. Father, help me never to wander away from Your guidiance in the name of Jesus;

3.  God, give me the grace to be obedient to Your guidiance in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Joshua 9, Isaiah 6, Luke 23:13-46.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: SATURDAY 27TH JUNE, 2020

TOPIC: GOD WILL RAISE A REUBEN AND A JUDAH FOR YOU!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 37:19-27

Welcome to today's devotional encounter with He whose throne is forever and ever! The words of Judah are echoing in my soul again like wildfire! Vs. 26 and 27 of today's scripture says: "And Judah said unto his brethren, 'What profit is it if we slay our brother, and conceal his blood? Come, and let us sell him to the Ishmeelites, and let not our hand be upon him; for he is our brother and our flesh. And his brethren were content."

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that at every strategic juncture of your life, God is going to raise a helper for you. When the plan of Reuben failed because he didn't have a plan B, God raised Judah, an influencer transport Joseph to Egypt via the Ishmaelites. Judah was a person of influence in the life of Joseph. An influencer trusted by his brothers and God used his influence help to sell (push) Joseph into Egypt. Oh! What would have happened if Judah spoke and other didn't listen to him?

Ah! I prophesy: This week and beyond, a Judah shall arise for you in your family, marriage, career, job, etc, in Jesus name. God will use whatever you are passing through, even your enemies, to move you closer to your throne! See Romans 8:28. It was not because Judah loved Joseph, but he just found himself as a helper to Joseph. *From this day, those that will help you will not even know why they are helping you! 

A power higher than them will provoke them to help you! It was Haman who decorated Mordecai BY FORCE! Your story will be the next!* Judah was another voice that God raised to help Joseph. And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a thousand users of today's devotional is that in this year of elevation, God will raise elevators for you. Yes! 

Divine elevators - helpers and influencers shall be connected to your destiny this year in Jesus name.
AS A PHARMACIST, I LEAD THE MEDICAL OUTREACH TODAY! WOW!

Today is ODM ANNUAL DAY OF MERCY: A day dedicated to do charity work and show Practical Love! This should be done throughout the world wherever you are using ODM MANNA OUR ACCOUNTS BELLOW. It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people's home, etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into:

GTB ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0536832754.
ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
OR
THE MINISTRY ACCOUNT For other offerings:
GTB ACCOUNT NO: 0536832754.
Name: OUR DAILY, MANNA. To help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. Sow your MERCY SEED or DONATE FOOD ITEMS and do a CHARITY WORK this month! Join me at MPM Ogudu Lagos on the last Saturday June 27th to visit MERCY HOMES! You can contact me for any inquiry: +2347081493514.

MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME.!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. Lord, raise influencers for me. Send me my Reuben and my Judah. Decree that your act of MERCY will speak for you.
3. O GOD, THEY SHALL DISCUSS ME IN THE PALACE FOR GOOD THIS YEAR in Jesus name.
4. My Father, my Father, turn me into a person of influence this year in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously as led now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 97-99
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE 
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Saturday, June 27, 2020.*

*TOPIC:**SITTING ON THE FENCE?*

*Read 1 Kings 18:20-24*

20. So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel.
21. And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.
22. Then said Elijah unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the LORD; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men.
23. Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: and I will dress the other bullock, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under:
24. And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.

*MEMORISE: And Elijah came to all the people, and said, "How long will you falter between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow Him; if Baal, follow him". But the people answered him not a word (1 Kings 18:21)*

*EXPOSITION*

There would always be situation that need specific decisions. In fact, indecision, itself, is a decision! So, the metaphorical expression, "Sitting on the fence", which means not taking any side on an issue, rarely exists! If you are not worshipping God, automatically indicates that you are worshipping something else, obviously the devil and/or his agents or weapons.

Elijah, in today's text, challenged the people to choose between God and Baal (v. 21). He didn't want, "one leg in, one leg out". Moses also warned the people against indecision. 

Thank God the wise promptly did on the Lord's side (Num. 16:26,27). 
The others perished with the rebellious Korah and co. As a Christian, stay and abide with people of like mindsco-believers (1 Cor. 15:33; 2 Cor. 6:14ff). 

Don't associate or identify with the wicked. Don't join the multitude in wrong doing (Exo. 23:2). We are commanded not to sit, stand or walk in sinners' way (Psa. 1:1-2).

In matters that obviously negate godly principles of righteousness and holiness, you don't need to hesitate or linger; you should stand for God's principles, defending them, firmly. Many align with the erroneous multitude against the godly few. The majority, carrying the day, politically, does not mean God is with them. 

When ungodly laws or ethics are presented to you, notwithstanding the seeming mouth-watering benefits they promise, dump them (cf. Job 15:34). Choose, you this day whom you will serve; whether God or Mammon. Be wise! (Jos. 24:15)

*PRAYER POINT:*

1. God, help me to stand with, and for You where others choose to flee.
2. Command the spirit of compromise out of your life/mind, now, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, equip ministers of the gospel with uncompromising resilience in spirit, to firmly defend the Faith of our godly patriarchs/
matriarchs.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles. 6-8 & 1 Thessalonians. 5*
*Have a great weekend.........Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM