The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 26th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 26TH JUNE.

THERE’S ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified (Acts 20:32).

In the world today, it’s obvious that there’re lots more poor people than there are rich people. But according to God’s plan, purpose, principles, and according to the Bible, this world was designed to have more rich people than poor people. Most of the world has never known this truth, but that was God’s plan from the beginning. 

His Word shows us that there’s more than enough for everybody in this world!

Read our opening verse again; it says God’s Word is able to deliver your inheritance into your hands. The Word doesn’t discriminate. Act on it, and it’ll produce results in you and for you. There’s an inheritance for you in Christ Jesus. It makes no difference that you were born in the most squalid region of the earth, with the poorest forebears; in Christ, no one is poor.

Even if you were poor and you came to Christ, the Bible says, “He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory…” (1 Samuel 2:8). Where are you in your life today? The Word of God can bring you an actual transmutation, a change of state, a change of quality and a change of character; a real 
transformation. 

That’s the way God accomplishes His purpose in us; it’s through His Word.
You can literally take the Word of God, meditate on it and begin a process of change for yourself, and determine how far you’re going to go in life. It doesn’t matter where you grew up; it doesn’t matter what obtains in the country where you live; the Word of God can deliver to you your inheritance in Christ.

CONFESSION

The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, and I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. Therefore, the world is mine! The Lord has set my feet upon the rock to stay, for I’m seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above poverty, lack and the economics of this world. I’m in my place of inheritance in Christ Jesus, where I prosper continually. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:16-17; Romans 12:2; 2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 12:1-25 & Nehemiah 4-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 9:1-10 & Isaiah 14

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am filled with the knowledge of God's word in all wisdom and spiritual understanding! 

My heart is daily open to knowledge; therefore, the Word of God prevails mightily in me, producing glory in my life. 

My victory is undeniable, and all the blessings and results of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ are evident in my life. 

I am God’s extension in the earth, and the power of the Holy Spirit resides and is fully operational in me. 

When I show up, burdens are lifted, and yokes destroyed. I am a God-carrying vessel and a dispenser of eternal verities. I’ve received an abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness.

I reign in life, over and above the corrupting influences of this world: sickness, lack, and everything that limits.

The grace of God is multiplied in my life through the knowledge of the Word in my heart. I am more than a man, the spirit of perfection is at work in me.

I live out the supernatural life naturally, demonstrating the glory, wisdom, and excellence of divinity.

I am joined to the Lord and have become inseparable with Him, bearing fruits of His righteousness that is inherent in my spirit. 

I am loaded, my life is like a well-watered garden. I am fruitful and productive; making progress in every area of my life. 

I am complete in Christ, and every facet of my life is perfected for excellence. 

The Spirit guides and inspires me to take actions that are consistent with the Father's will; actions that guarantee evident, and unstoppable progress, increase and blessings for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 26TH JUNE 2020.

THEME: YOU MUST BE SIGNIFICANTLY RELEVANT.

MEMORISE:

Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.  2 Timothy 4:11

READ: Acts 13:1-3

1. Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

3 And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.

Everyone from the beginning of creation has openly or secretly desired to be significantly relevant within their family or society. The serpent’s offer to eve had the undertone of increased relevance, King Saul sought to kill David because the women sang that the young boy’s victory was greater than his.

To be significantly relevant is highly desirable; indeed, it is our God-given right. However, the pursuit for relevance has pushed many- Christians inclusive, into sinful, criminal and even diabolical acts. Psalm 75:6-7 says:
“ For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.”

In my opinion, the Church is not in short supply of Christian workers but rather, has a dearth of faithful laborers. I have always told my children in the ministry that “When you do the work of God in the way it should be done, what you will eat will not be a prayer point.” This God is committed to the business of those who are in turn committed to His. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6). If you want to be significantly relevant in life, ministry or both, just make up your mind to serve Him faithfully, and your promotion will come sooner than you can imagine.

As a faithful steward in the vineyard, you have to be focused on your own mandate and never use another man’s parameter to evaluate your life or service to God. To be focused is to have a target and to work towards actualizing it. The business of God requires urgency. John 9:4 says “I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.” The Lord will reward your labor of love in His vineyard, make you significantly relevant in this world and also compensate you handsomely in eternity.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me serve You faithfully for the rest of my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 17-19

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4: BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS IS MINE.

1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.
o Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels, descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2020.

TOPIC: *GOD IS YOUR FATHER (5)*

"And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." 2 Corinthians  6:18.

*MESSAGE*
Today, we shall continue to see the implications of God being our Father.

*3.  You Have A Provider.*
Two people helps us understand this truth in clear times in the Bible, David and Paul. David said "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1). Paul also wrote: "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. *(Philippians 4:19).*

God is your provider, therefore you can boldly say that you are not an orphan. You do not need to beg when need arises because your Father will always raise people to meet your need at any point in time. You are not an orphan because you have Jesus! He is the Lord, our spiritual Provider. He provided Manna to the Israelites in the wilderness; He brought water from the rock; He fed thousands with 5 loaves of bread and two fish. He has been in the business of providing for His people for a long time! 

I love what David said, "I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." (Psalm 37:25). You have a Father Who is unlimited in resources. And He has promised to never leave you nor forsake you!

*ACTION POINT*
 Meditate on Psalm 23:1 and Philippians 4:19 and memorise the two verses.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 23:1; 37:25; Philippians 4:19.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, thank You for being my Father;

2.  O Lord, You my needs more than I do, abundantly supply all I need today in the name of Jesus;

3.  May I never get weary of seeing God as my provider in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Joshua 8, Isaiah 5, Luke 22:54-23.12.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Friday, 26th June 2020

TOPIC: DESTINED FOR DOMINION IN RESOURCE CONTROL

Money has ears to hear. You are to assign and deploy money to work for you and facilitate the establishment of Kingdom agenda.

SCRIPTURE: The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. Deuteronomy 28:12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: We were created to be kings in the control of resources.

We are in the days where Christians need to wake up and take their rightful place in the realm of resource control. We should resist the impression that Christians are not to control massive resources or dwell in the realm of financial abundance.

The truth is massive resources will facilitate the propagation of the gospel. The world cannot talk us into scarcity and lack while they continue to sponsor iniquity and vanity with their resources. After all, the whole earth, with all its resources, riches and people belongs to our God. Psalms 24:1 confirms it: The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

And Haggai 2:10 corroborates it: The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
Beloved, we were created to be kings in control of the vast resources of the earth. I Timothy 6:17 says that God gives us all things to enjoy. So, enjoyment is in the Bible. We are to command resources for the fulfilment of Kingdom visions. 

We are to possess and control resources for Kingdom advancement. To be empty-handed is an abomination of creation and redemption. You were created to control money; you were not created to be controlled by money. It is crucial to believe this so you don�t die a pauper. You are to send money on assignment. 

That is why the Bible says that money answers all things (Ecclesiastes 10:19). So, money has ears to hear. You are to assign and deploy money to work for you and facilitate the establishment of Kingdom agenda.

I declare to you today: you cannot die wretched. You cannot end up in shame. You are taking your place in the control of resources. Welcome to the realm of ceaseless flow of financial abundance where the money that you once suffered to look for will begin to look for you everywhere you turn.
Remember this: We were created to be kings in the control of resources.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Trust God to use you to invest in major Kingdom projects, supply relief materials to poor communities and alleviate the suffering of people.
2. Be faithful in covenant practices like tithing, giving to the poor and giving for kingdom advancement, etc.
3. Send money on assignments that will glorify God.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: REIGNING BY WISDOM.

PRAYER: Lord, silver and gold are Yours, and it is Your Will to bless me with resources for Your work. So, I make demands on the resources needed for Kingdom enlargement, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 145-147

QUOTE: The overflow in our lives is God endeavouring to show the devil and his agents that He is the owner of the earth. Culled from �21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW� by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Honey bees know the world is round and can even calculate angles even if they have never flown to those angles for food.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decree the release of the resources belonging to you for the advancement of God�s Kingdom in your hands in Jesus� Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 26TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE 12-YEAR MELODRAMA AND THE 12-YEAR MELODY!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 5:23-43*

So, two scriptures in Mark 5 describes the 12 years battle and the 12th year of victory! Vs. 25 says: "And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood *twelve years..."* Vs. 42 says: "And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the *age of twelve years.* And they were astonished with a great astonishment." We don't know for how long the little girl was sick! After 12 wasted years of melodrama, the woman with the issue of blood laughed again! 

A MELODRAMA is a sensational, dramatic piece with exaggerated characters and exciting events intended to appeal to the emotions. It's very emotional! It is a dramatic work wherein the plot, which is typically sensational and designed to appeal strongly to the emotions, takes precedence over detailed characterization.

Melodramas typically concentrate on dialogue, which is often excessively sentimental, rather than action. So you can cry in a melodrama and you also laugh spontaneously! 

I describe these two events - the healing of the woman an the healing of the girl as MELODRAMA! Can you imagine the woman with the issue of blood being abandoned by brothers, sisters, husband, friends, etc, because SHE HAD SPENT ALL SHE HAD ON DOCTORS? 

It was a very emotional and lonely life! Meeting Jesus and touching Him was her last hope! Then can you imagine Mr. Jairus, unable to sleep despite all his popularity? In the day, he was the revered ruler in the synagogue and helped others to seek God! 

But in the night, he was a crying machine at home! Indeed, it was a very secret emotional pain!
He needed a solution that money could not buy! But here is the good news: *Despite the emotional trauma they passed through, their battles came to an end and the holy GHOST is reminding you that: NO BATTLE IS FOREVER!*

Your 12 years, 20 years, 30 years, 40 years or 50 years of battle will come to an end despite all the strong emotional and sensational pain you have been through! Every MELODRAMA in your life will end! You must stay strong and don't give up because OBSTACLES ARE THE COST OF GREATNESS! No SCAR remains forever! 

*Never confuse a SEASON for a LIFETIME!* Your battles are for a season only! Hold on! Hold out!
*AS A PHARMACIST, I LEAD THE MEDICAL OUTREACH TOMORROW! WOW!*

*TOMORROW is ODM ANNUAL DAY OF MERCY: A day dedicated to do charity work and show Practical Love! This should be done throughout the world wherever you are be part of this MANNA OUR . It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people's home, etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into any of the accounts below:

GTB ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0536832754.
ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR
OR
For other offerings:
GTB ACCOUNT NO: 0536832754.

Name: OUR DAILY. To help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. Sow your MERCY SEED or DONATE FOOD ITEMS and do a CHARITY WORK this month! Join me at MPM Ogudu Lagos on the last Saturday June 27th to visit MERCY HOMES! You can contact me for any inquiry: +2347081493514.

MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME.!

*PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.*
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led.
2. My battles will come to an end. Lord, do a work that will cause men and women to marvel in Jesus name.
3. *OBSTACLES ARE THE COST OF GREATNESS!* I must stay strong and I will never quit! Pray about today!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 94-96*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Friday, June 26, 2020.*

*International Day in Support of Victims of Torture!*

*TOPIC:**SHOW YOUR CARE NOW*
*Read Matthew 25:35-45.*

35. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36. Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38. When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39. Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43. I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45. Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

*MEMORISE: But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate, desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores (Luke. 16:20-21)*

*EXPOSITION*

It is always observed that many people do gather at funerals at least to pay their last respect to, and show their love for the dead. Moreover, they want to identify with the bereaved in their dark moments. 

This could be a pretty nice thing to do, but now better would it be if all this show of love and concern for the departed had been during his/her life time! Today's devotional guide seeks to charge us to have a positive rethink about our attitudes to people around us.

Imagine someone you bluntly refused to help, while you had the capacity, ends up dying in the sorrow and penury. Of what use is your mourning him after you watched him die wretched. Some well-to-do ones do not help because they believe those who need their assistance may not pay back. 

When you are expecting returns, having helped someone, you have not really helped. What you have amerely done is business (cf. Prov. 19:17).

While your needy neighbour still lives, you are presented with a golden opportunity to sow seed according to your ability, in his/her life, not after the demise. Although, it is good to care for the dead or the bereaved, it is mere medicine after death, if no care has been shown while the deceased's existence lasted on earth.

It is high time we began to change our mentality. The matter concerns children to their parents. We are obliged to take good care of our parents, as much as it is within our reach. You never knew your last opportunity to bless someone: "Don't come for my funeral to show how much you cared about me. Show how much you do care while I am alive", wrote Futusion. Let people God has placed around you feel your care and concern, in your own 'little' way.

*PRAYER POINT:*

1. Help me, O Lord, to love and care for others, like You do.
2. Pray that our children shall not be wicked ones who abandon their parents during their lifetime, only to paint everywhere blue at their funerals.
3. Pray that God should restore the passion for hospital evangelism in our churches.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles. 3-5 & 1 Thessalonians. 3-4*
*Author: CAC Worldwide*
Jesus is Lord
*As you go into this weekend, your benefactor shall locate you in Jesus name. Amen...........
.....Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM