The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 25th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 25TH JUNE.

LET NOTHING DISSIPATE YOUR ZEAL

For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me… (1 Corinthians 9:16).

Many years back, I had some friends who were also in ministry. Though they loved the Lord, they were a little troubled by what they called my “extremes,” because I was always up and about for the Gospel. I was holding crusades in villages, in schools, organizing several programmes and seminars in churches; I was always on the go for the Gospel.

They thought somewhere along the line, I’d find that my extreme positions and actions were misdirected, and I’d learn my lesson and come down to their level. 

But the years have come and gone, and I’ve had no regrets serving the Lord that way. Had I not understood the Scriptures, I’d probably have tried to be “moderate” in my service to the Lord, to satisfy such people; and the impact we’re making today wouldn’t have been there.

Many have been dissuaded like that; so, be different. Remain focused. Serve the Lord with undivided attention. When you catch the vision to stand out from among your peers, in your passion for and sponsorship of the Gospel of Christ, stay focused. That’s the way. Be like Paul; commit to the Gospel as though it rested on you alone to evangelize the whole world! When you do, the grace of God is released upon you to achieve His dream.

Remember, it’s His work; He’s the One seeking to do it through you. You’re just His “suit”; He’s the One inside, talking through you, looking through your eyes, working through your hands. He said in 2 Corinthians 6:16: “…I will dwell in them, and walk in them….” Hallelujah! 

All He wants is for you to say, “Yes, Lord! I’m ready.” Then He’ll take over and fulfil His purpose through you. Keep your passion for the Gospel everburning; refuse to allow anything or anyone dissipate your zeal for the Lord and His work.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, you’ve called and ordained me to be a package of blessings to my world as I take the Gospel of the Kingdom to the ends of the earth. Your divine power works in me mightily, causing me to be steadfast, unmoveable, and always abounding in the work of leading people to Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 15:58; Romans 12:11 AMPC; John 4:34 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 11:19-30 & Nehemiah 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 8:18-24 & Isaiah 13

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I am grateful that You made me a peculiar treasure unto You, and called me to a life of glory, excellence, and dominion. 

Thank You for setting me on the path of life: the path of righteousness and glory, in Christ Jesus! 

I walk in divine wisdom, today and always. Thank You for giving me Your Word to live by. 

I affirm the Lordship, majesty, honour, and glory of Christ over everything that concerns me: my health, academics, family, finances, and ministry. 

Therefore, I experience continuous victories, absolute peace, joy, prosperity, and divine health. 

I am born of the Spirit, and I am fully yielded to His leading, guidance and control; His truth and wisdom are the forces of my life, propelling me from glory to glory as I walk in the paths prearranged for me by God. 

I am fulfilling His perfect will and living out my destiny in Him. God's inherent ability is in me to prosper in all that I do. 

As the seed of Abraham, everything that is connected to me is blessed—my finances, business, job, family, etc. 

I walk in the consciousness that I am blessed to be a blessing. My words are spirit, and life, infused with power and divine energy to prevail over circumstances. 

The words of Christ dwell in me richly, in all wisdom, and my words are filled with inspiration, healing, comfort, hope, love, and power, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Bug 
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY, 25TH JUNE, 2020.

THEME: THIRST FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT

MEMORIZE
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. John 15:5

BIBLE READING: 2 Kings 6:1-7

1. And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, Behold now, the place where we dwell with thee is too strait for us.

2. Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.

3. And one said, Be content, I pray thee, and go with thy servants. And he answered, I will go.

4. So he went with them. And when they came to Jordan, they cut down wood.

5. But as one was felling a beam, the axe head fell into the water: and he cried, and said, Alas, master! for it was borrowed.

6. And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim.

7. Therefore said he, Take it up to thee. And he put out his hand, and took it.

obedience to the word of God. This is why the Bible admonishes us to preach the word and spread the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ as a matter of urgency.

However, Christians should wait to be sent forth and must never go alone, that is, without the Holy Spirit. Luke 24:49 says:

“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.”

Romans 10:17 says So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. At the hearing of the word of God, the corrupt and sinful mind immediately begins to do a self-analysis, followed by personal conviction and repentance.

Romans 10:14 says How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

However, all these will not yield the desired results unless the work is accompanied by the power of the Holy Spirit. Acts 1:8 says:

“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”

As we strive to populate the Church building, we must remember our greater duty to prepare the people of God for heaven through the correct and unbiased teaching of the word of God.

As you make up your mind to live in obedience to His word and take every opportunity to share the Gospel with at least one person daily, do not go without the Holy Spirit.

Every Christian needs the help of the Holy Spirit to fulfil the will of God for his/her life. As you earnestly seek to be filled with the Holy Spirit, your prayers will be answered, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT
Father, please fill me with the power of the Holy Ghost to win souls for Christ, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 15 - 16, 2 Chronicles 17

HYMN 5: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

CHORUS
O deeper yet I pray,
And higher evry day,
And wiser, blessed, Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper! blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! tho it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, evry day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conquror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.
RESTORATION TODAY

THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2020.

TOPIC: *GOD IS YOUR FATHER (4)*

"And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." 2 Corinthians  6:18.

*MESSAGE*
Today, we shall continue to see the implications of God being our Father.

*2.  Know That You Have A Trustworthy Confidant.*
An orphan has no one to confide in about his pains, his struggles and his worries, but not you and I! "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." (Proverbs 18:24).

For you and I, Jesus is that friend Who sticks closer than a brother! He is a friend you can confide in. He wants your success and will never join others to broadcast evil news about you. He is a true friend, a brother, and indeed a great confidant to Whom you can open your heart when you need someone to talk to. How precious are the words of that precious hymn in the Redemption Hymnal *(RH 53):* what a Friend we have in Jesus!

*ACTION POINTS*
?️  Sing RH 532 in your prayers today.

*SCRIPTURES*
Proverbs 18:24; Philippians 4:6; John 14:18.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Lord thank You for Your Fatherly friendship;

2.  Oh Lord, help me to continually remember that I have a Friend in You;

3.  I declare today that every good word that had been spoken in my favour should begin to manifest in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Joshua 7, Isaiah 3-4, Luke 22:31-53.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Thursday, 25th June 2020

TOPIC: DESTINED FOR THE TOP

We were created and destined to occupy the top of the ladder in our endeavours

SCRIPTURE: And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: Deuteronomy 28:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Anywhere you find yourself, if the hand of God is on you, you are to be on top.

Yesterday, we saw that it is God’s unchangeable plan for us to exist as kings on the earth. We also saw one of the dimensions of dominion and authority God has positioned us to occupy. Today, we are going to see yet another dimension:
We are kings in the realm of release of potential and fulfilment of assignment.

We were created and destined to occupy the top of the ladder in our endeavours (Deuteronomy 28:1-2). And Deuteronomy 28:13 says, And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath…. So, if your calling is pastoring, you are to be on top spiritually. You are higher than any native doctor, witch, wizard or occultist. 

Daniel was in charge of the astrologers and magicians in Babylon (Daniel 5:11). If your calling is to be a medical doctor, lawyer, business person, etc., you are destined to be a star in that field.

Beloved, anywhere you find yourself, if the Hand of God is on you, you are to be on top. It is an abomination for a godless person to excel above you where you work.

It is an abomination for a godless person to be better than you in your endeavour; it is an abuse of association with the Name of the Living God. If you look at the Scripture, you would see that in the days of Joseph, no one was better than him. In the days of Job, Job was on top. In the days of Daniel, Daniel was distinguished. Esther also stood out exceptionally in her days.

Beloved, there are two groups of people in the world: the best of them and the rest of them. I see you move from being among the rest of them to becoming the best of them, in Jesus’ Name.
So, you must determine today to stand out in anything you do.

Remember this: Anywhere you find yourself, if the hand of God is on you, you are to be on top.

ASSIGNMENTS:

Give God the praise for where you are now in your field and make demands on God’s help to move higher.

Study extensively around your profession or your field of assignment on earth.

Dare to take strategic steps that will leave an indelible mark on the sands of time.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: REIGNING BY WISDOM.

PRAYER: Lord, all I am and all I am going to be, is by Your grace. I ask for Your help to be the best in what I do to the glory of Your Name, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 142-144

QUOTE: You cannot do ordinary things and expect extraordinary results. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Bees normally buzz in the key of A, but when they are tired, they buzz in the key of E.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: In the Name of Jesus, the star in you shall rise. You shall take your place in the land of the living in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 25TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE DEMON AND THE HORSE*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: EPHESIANS 6:10-18*

Year ago, I was told this fable below: A horse was tied to a tree. A demon came and release him. The horse entered the garden of neighbouring peasants (farmers) and started eating everything. 

The wife of the owner of the vegetable garden, when she saw this, took a rifle and killed the horse. When the owner of the house saw the dead horse, he became angry; he also took his rifle and shot the farmer's wife. 

On returning home, the farmer found his wife dead and killed the owner of the horse. The children of the owner of the horse, seeing their father, burnt the farm of the farmer.

The peasant farmer, in relaxation, killed at the children. The devil asked what he had done, and he replied: "I did not do anything. I just released the poor horse who was hungry." Did you get that? 

One little innocent PROVOCATIVE action led to so much tears, death and pain. The devil does simple things to cause GREAT HAVOC! He knows that with anger in the heart, wicked desires will always do the rest. So you must always think before taking any action as 2020 runs along your destiny pathway! 

Above all, avoid revenge; avoid wishing evil against others or wanting to pay evil with evil, etc. You never know the real reasons that lead some people to do certain things. Always remember that you are not fighting against FLESH and blood but against principalities and power!

Satan provoked DAVID to number Israel and thousands died in one day (1Chronicles 2:1)! *His real target was ISRAEL but he used DAVID!* Just as Hannah was provoked by Peninnah, satan will always use a "PENINNAH" to PROVOKE YOU! Satan will use people to make you curse God or to hate men! Avoid the storm of bitterness/anger! 

*Because of the demon, just let go of the horse!* That horse can be your son, wife, husband, daughter, father, mother, sister, brother, boss, colleague, friend, etc. Look beyond men and their actions! Watch and pray! Let God and let God!

*JUNE 27TH IS OUR WORLD MERCY DAY!*
*This Saturday June 27th is ODM ANNUAL DAY OF MERCY. A Month dedicated to do Charity work and Practical Love. This should be done throughout the month wherever you are. It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people's home, etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into GTB ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0536832754. ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
Or sow into The MINISTRY ACCOUNT: 0589905777
Name: OUR DAILY MANNA. To help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY AND MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD!*
*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises Of God...*
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. Satan, you have been UNMASKED TODAY! Now I know you are the one behind some attacks through people against me. I command your plans from this day to scatter!
3. Repent from any way in which you are holding bitterness against anyone now. *Lord, use my MERCY seed to show me MERCY!*
4. Lord, grant me the grace to WATCH and PRAY!
5. I stop every plan to make me sin against God through PROVOCATION! Lord, show me mercy and silence the accuser of the brethren.
6. Pray about today seriously now. CANCEL SATANIC DELAYS today! Loose divine speed. *Decree that you will not show MERCY in vain this month.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 91-93*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
*SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD*
1. Standing on the promises of Christ my king,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

*Refrain:*
_Standing, standing,_
_Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;_
_Standing, standing,_
_I’m standing on the promises of God._

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Thursday, June 25, 2020.*

*TOPIC:*OBSERVING THE WIND.*
*Read Ecclesiastes 11:1-6*

1. Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.
2. Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.
3. If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be.
4. He that observeth the wind shall not sow; and he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap.
5. As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.
6. In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.

*MEMORISE: He who observes the wind will not sow, and he who regards the clouds will not reap (Ecclesiastes 11:4)*

*EXPOSITION*

We are in the age of calamities. Terrorists unleashing their fury on people with impunity. Kidnapping for huge ransom is the order of the day. Armed robbers are terrorising families at night. 

Fatal accidents on our roads, almost daily. Buildings are collapsing, claiming several lives. In short, we are in the age of uncertainties. However, just because life is uncertain does not mean we should do nothing.

To observe the wind and the clouds is to look at the circumstances around you to determine whether or not you are going to sow; if you don't sow, you cannot reap. Waiting for perfect conditions will mean inactivity. 

We are in the world where always waiting for the most favourable conditions accomplishes nothing. We need the spirit of trust and adventure to face life's risks and opportunities with God-directed enthusiasm and faith. Conditions will never be ideal in this present age. 

This practical insight is especially applicable to our spiritual life. If we wait for the favourable time and place for personal Bible reading and witnessing for Christ, we will never start. We must persevere in praying and reading our Bibles, daily. We must live by God's righteous standard, no matter the situations around us.

When contrary winds blow, or it looks like the stormy clouds are gathering, the established believer is not concerned. Instead, he continues to live in faith that the seed he sows will create a harvest of increase in his life. Sensitivity to His leading is non-negotiable: This cannot fail you.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord Jesus, endow me with the spirit of trust and adventure to face life's risks and opportunities with God-directed enthusiasm and faith.
2. Lord, grant me the grace to persevere in praying and reading Your Word daily.
3. Father, grant all Christians the grace to continue to live in faith and Your righteous standard no matter the situations around them.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chr. 29, 2 Chr. 1 - 2 & 1 Thess. 2*
*Author CAC Worldwide*

Jesus is Lord
*Have a wonderful Thursday...............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM