The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 24th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 24TH JUNE.

SERVICE THROUGH THE SPIRIT

For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son… (Romans 1:9).

Oftentimes, when the Lord gives you a responsibility or an assignment to carry out for Him, it’s usually not because you’re an expert. He gives you that assignment and expects you to be diligent. He expects you to put in your best, but the most important of all is that He expects you to do it by the power of the Holy Spirit.

No assignment in the house of God should be carried out by people who are not full of the Holy Spirit. This is because there’s nothing you can do for God that’ll be acceptable to Him without the Holy Spirit. Hebrews 9:14 tells us that Jesus offered Himself as a sacrifice, through the Holy Spirit. It’s always been so with God.

Even in the Old Testament, when the Lord wanted Aaron’s garment (the Priest’s garment) to be made, just because the design was given by God, Moses had to get only those whom the Lord had filled with the Spirit to get the job done (Exodus 28:3). 

Think about it: He would only allow His priests wear clothes that were made by Spirit-filled individuals! Likewise, craftsmen that were to work in the tabernacle had to be filled with the Spirit to do the work.

On one occasion, the Lord said to Moses, “Get seventy leaders of the children of Israel, so they can assist you with the work.” Then God said, “I’ll take of the Spirit that’s upon you and put upon them” (Numbers 11:16-17). In other words, without the Spirit, He wasn’t going to let them do the work. That’s how important being filled with the Spirit for service is in the house of God.

It makes no difference the capacity in which you serve in church; perhaps, you’re a worship leader or music minister, an usher, a cell leader, outreach fellowship coordinator, a pastoral staff, or your role is cleaning the pews and opening the doors to the auditorium; it must be done through the Spirit.

This is where fellowship with the Spirit is so important. Before you set out to do anything, get filled with the Spirit; spend time in fellowship with the Holy Spirit, and He’ll guide you on how to do God’s things, God’s way, so your service would be accepted of Him.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the opportunity to serve in your Kingdom. I yield myself to the influence and guidance of the Holy Spirit at all times, for the purification and sanctification of all that I do in service to you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 5:18; Romans 15:16; Hebrews 9:14

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 11:1-18 & Ezra 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 8:9-17 & Isaiah 11-12

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God lives in me! The Spirit of God has set me in the direction of God’s perfect will. 

I am anointed and graced to take the message of Christ’s salvation to my world, making known the mysteries of our glorious kingdom, touching lives, and bringing the oppressed out of bondage and darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. 

I am zealous and fervent, consumed with passion for the Gospel, and the things which the Spirit has placed in my heart to accomplish for His glory. 

I win every day and make progress with giant strides. I am effective and effectual in the communication and expression of my faith. 

I am founded on the rock, therefore, I refuse to be afraid of the evil that destroys men’s life.

At all times, my heart is open to receive instructions and corrections from the Spirit, which in turn propels me in the direction of God’s will and purpose for me.

I will never be stagnant or barren in my walk of faith. I move with the speed of the Spirit, and God’s word is causing me to spread and make progress on every side. Hallelujah! 

My spirit, soul, and body are conditioned by the word of God. Even now, I am strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost in my inner man! 

Christ is alive in me, thus, nothing is impossible with me! I am sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency. Hallelujah! 

The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, producing results and bringing about a transformation in every area of my life. 

I am excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions, always. I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will, in all wisdom and spiritual !Hallelujah

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 24TH JUNE, 2020.

THEME: THE BLESSING OF THE BIRTHRIGHT.

MEMORISE
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
1 John 3: 1

READ: ROMANS 8:16-26

16. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17. And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

18. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

19. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

21. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

22. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

23. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

24. For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25. But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

26. Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Galatians 4:7 says ''Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ'' and Romans 8:15 says ''For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.''

These Bible verses confirm that Christians are children of God who have received the birthright of sonship by grace, not merit. I pray that the grace of Abba Father will always work in your favour in the mighty name of Jesus.

The first privilege we enjoy as children of God is that we move from the position of servants to that of children and heirs. Thus we must have a passion for evangelism especially for those who believe they are self-made slaves of sin after the fall of Adam.

God did not create his image-carrier man, for the purpose of making a slave out of him. Galatians 4:6-7 says:

“And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.”

In the story of the Syrophoenician woman in our text of today, Jesus Christ likened her to a dog and she did not refute it. This is because the verdict was from the Way, the Truth and the Life; He speaks with valid spiritual authority.

Liberal theologians who want to be 21st Century compliant would want to rewrite the Bible to make it politically correct. Some things, while politically correct, can be spiritually bankrupt.

Beloved, to become a part of the family of God, you need to be born again by your faith in Jesus Christ (Galatians 3:26 ). Let Him cleanse you in His blood.

The food of salvation, deliverance, healing and prosperity meant for children of God will now become yours in the name of Jesus. If you are born again already, spread the good news!

PRAYER POINT
Father, let the blessings of the Christian birthright be permanent in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 
1 KINGS 15, 2 CHRONICLES 13 - 16

HYMN 28: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Saviour above.

CHORUS
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need;
Mercy drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing-
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord!
Grant to us now a refreshing;
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4.There shall be showers of blessing;
O that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Wednesday, 24th June 2020

TOPIC: CREATED FOR DOMINION

Man was created as the king of God’s creation; we were created to be rulers on planet earth.

SCRIPTURE: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: As far as God is concerned, dominion over the entire creation is the destiny of man.

The creative mandate of God for man is dominion. As far as God is concerned, dominion over the entire creation is the destiny of man. There is a creative agenda of God for us to reign as kings on the earth. This is confirmed in the account of creation in Genesis 1:26-28.

So, man was created as the king of God’s creation; we were created to be rulers on planet earth. It is true that man fell into sin but God did not change His mind concerning His creative agenda for man. That was why He went ahead to sacrifice His Son, 

Jesus for our redemption. This He did in order to cause His initial plan for man to stand for as many as would receive His Son Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.

Beloved, the devil may have attempted to corrupt your destiny but God has not changed His mind about you. You may have given up on yourself but God has not given up on you. You are still a chosen, royal and peculiar person according to 1Peter 2:9. So, let it sink into your mind that from creation, and by redemption, God created you to reign and to be in charge.

There are three dimensions of dominion and authority that God has positioned us to exercise. We shall be looking at one of them today and subsequently, we will look at the remaining:
Dominion over Spiritual and Supernatural Forces
We are to exercise dominion over spiritual and supernatural forces (Luke 10:19).

Beloved, you were created to dominate, control and subdue principalities and powers, witches and wizards, demons and devils. You were not created in the Image of God to be molested by a demon. You are in charge over satanic altars in your community and you must take your place in authority and dominion. Take charge!

Remember this: As far as God is concerned, dominion over the entire creation is the destiny of man.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Believe that you have dominion and are in charge; act accordingly.
2. Set evil altars on fire by releasing Word-based declarations into the air.
3. Spend time with God at the place of prayer; pray fervently in the Spirit continually to recharge and take charge.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: REIGNING BY WISDOM.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the privilege of being created in Your Image. By the authority accompanying this privilege, I nullify every demonic activity around my life, family, destiny and nation, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 139-141
QUOTE: Excellence is our heritage. Mediocrity is a misrepresentation of the Divine nature. Culled from “30 Secrets to the Top” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A flamingo can eat only when its head is upside down.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Proceed forth in your dominion mandate in this season in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 24TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: THIS COUPLE WENT TO JAIL!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 12:1-15*

A court in South India has sent a couple to jail after finding the husband-wife duo guilty of spending four million Indian Rupees (about 57,150 dollars) wrongly credited to their back account. The couple was quoted saying they thought it was a "windfall." 

They withdrew the money within a few days and went on a spending spree, including buying a property and they quickly organized their daughter's wedding.

The money was actually meant for a government back account belonging to the Public Words Department (PWD) for carrying out some developmental works. It was realized after eight months that they money was wrongly deposited in the couples bank account, instead of the government department's back account. 

Can you beat that? WINDFALL without knowing the source?

Could it be the result of "syndicate money-sharing formula" gone wrong? Questions! Questions! Questions! But the Holy Ghost lesson is: WALK IN INTEGRITY! Do not take what is not yours! Your will never elude you! 

Be content with what you have! Refuse to live beyond your means! Return missing items! Report cases of wrong done and don't live in that wrong! Conquer greed and win over extravagance (today's scripture Vs. 15)! Be simple in all you do because YOU ARE DUST in the final analysis! Hear Indira Ghandi - *

"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the word and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group;* where they have not sown!" Then Seneca said: *"For greed all nature is too little."*
Even the whole world is too little for a greedy man or woman! They want 100 worlds! Wow! Erish Fromm, in the book "Escape From Freedom" wrote: 

"Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction." Mahatma Ghandi then threw this bombshell: *"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed." A bomb! Greed is not need!* Oh! Close with just this line from Horace: 

"The covetous man is always in want." Ah! LORD, deliver us from envy and self-pity! Help us to be content with what and where we are while we wait for our appointed ELEVATION season! Deliver us from ourselves! Amen!

*REMEMBER THIS IS THE MONTH OF MERCY! Sow a SEED OF MERCY into any of the accounts below:

GTB ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0536832754.
ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
FIRST BANK Of NIGERIA ACCOUNT NO: 3153657930.

NAME: Our Daily Manna.
For other offerings: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA: 3153657820.

Name: OFFERING OURDAILY MANNA. To help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. Sow your MERCY SEED or DONATE FOOD ITEMS and do a CHARITY WORK this month! Join me at MPM Ogudu Lagos on the last Saturday June 27th to visit MERCY HOMES! You can contact me for any inquiry: +2347081493514.
MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME.!

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder...*

1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. Lord, I repent from living beyond my means.
3. Lord, I repent from GREED! Teach me SIMPLICITY.
4. Lord, remind me that I AM DUST always!
5. Lord God, deliver me from envy and self-pity! Help me to be content with what and where I am while I wait for Your appointed ELEVATION season for me! Deliver me from myself!
6. Pray about today seriously! I SHALL CARRY OUT INTEGRITY ACT this week!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 88-90*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER*

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

*REFRAIN:*

_When the roll, is called up yon-der,_
_When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there_

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labour for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Wednesday, June 24, 2020.*

*TOPIC:*DANGER OF OVERCONFIDENCE.*
*Read Luke. 22:31-33.*

31. And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
32. But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
33. And he said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death.

*MEMORISE: He who trusts in his own heart is a fool, but whoever walks wisely will be delivered (Proverbs. 28:26)*

*EXPOSITION*

For many people, the rugged individual is a hero. We admire the bold, self directed men and women who know want and fight for it. They are self reliant, neither giving nor asking advice. 

Overconfidence refers to a biased way of looking at a situation. When you are overconfident, you misjudge your value, opinion, beliefs or abilities and you have more confidence than you should, given the objective parameters of the situation. 

Overconfidence can cause a person to experience problems because he may not prepare properly for a situation or may get into a dangerous situation that he is not sufficiently equipped to handle.

In Luke. 22:31-33, Peter, in spite of the Lord's warning that Satan wanted to sift him as wheat, said, *Lord, I am ready to go with You, both to prison and to death (Luke. 22:33b).* 

It is always very dangerous to be arrogant, and it is always fatal for a Christian to boast of what he is going to do. We see this same characteristic of impetuous self confidence in Peter, when he tried to walk on the water to get to the Lord on the sea (Matt. 14: 28-31). 

Let us beware of self reliance in every shape and form, for it always leads to failure. A person cannot know and predict the consequences of his choices with certainty. And so the totally self reliant person is doomed for failure. The wise person depends on God (Prov. 28:26). 

Are you trusting in yourself and in your own wisdom and strength, in any way?
Start your journey with faith in God and CONTINUE with faith in Him.

*PRAYER POINT:*

1. Lord Jesus, please give me victory over the spirit of overconfidence.
2. Father, please deliver me from any problem I am experiencing as a result of overconfidence.
3. Oh Lord, deliver all Christians especially our leaders and ministers of the gospel from the spirit of self reliance in every shape and form.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chronicles. 27-28 & 1 Thes. 1*

*The Lord will always order our steps and guide us against falling in Jesus name. Amen...........
....Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM