The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 23rd June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 23RD JUNE.

REFUSE THE “INADEQUACY SYNDROME"

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)

There’s so much “inadequacy syndrome” amongst many in the Church, and it has lasted so long that it now looks and sounds normal. For example, you hear such statements as, “Fill me, Lord; I’m hungry for you!” They think that the more they cry about their hunger for God, the quicker He’d respond to them. But such declarations aren’t consistent with the Word, with who we are and what we have in Christ.

Think for a moment: how much more of Him do you want, when He lives in you in His fullness? You’re in the Father, and the Father is in you. 

Become fully conscious of this reality. Quit trying to reach out to Him or acting like a stranger and a foreigner; you’re one with Him. Hallelujah! The problem with many is their ignorance of the Word.

The Bible says, Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27). It isn’t a part or an aspect of Him that lives in you; it’s the totality of His person! You’re full of Him. The Bible says you’re the temple of the Holy Spirit; you’re God’s house, His living tabernacle. God isn’t more in heaven than He is in you; you better believe this, for it’ll get rid of the dependency and inadequacy syndrome.

It’s a mistake to think the more we confess our weakness, the greater He is in us. No, don’t talk against the Word. Your confession of inadequacy destroys your faith and your effectiveness in Christ, and it’s contrary to everything that Jesus came to do for you. For example, how could anyone read what we have in our theme verse and still pray, “Oh Lord, help me to overcome”? Or like some would say, “We shall overcome someday.”

The Word says you’ve overcome; notice it’s in past tense; it’s not a promise, but a done deal; a present hour reality. Your confession, irrespective of how you feel or what’s happening around you, should, and must be, what the Word says concerning you. Don’t confess your feelings of inadequacy; confess the Word.

CONFESSION

I am in the Father and the Father is in me and I’m conscious of this reality. Everywhere I go, I go in and with the Father who lives permanently in me. I’m His divine headquarters; in Him I live and move, and have my being; the world is subdued before me. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 2:9-10; Colossians 1:26-27; John 1:16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 10:24-48 & Ezra 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 8:1-8 & Isaiah 10

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for the outworking of Your grace in my life, which causes me to grow and manifest the beauty, character, and blessings of Your Spirit.

I thank You for Your Word that has lifted and placed me on a pedestal beyond the ordinary.

I acknowledge my special place in Christ and declare that my life is a manifestation of Your glory! 

I live in, and manifest the supernatural today and always. I recognize Your superabundant grace on my life, resulting in favours, promotions, increase, advantage, and innumerable blessings. 

Your Word is life to me, and it puts me over and above circumstances. I am built, energized, and rightly positioned by Your Word, and the Holy Spirit for increased prosperity and supernatural accomplishments. 

The lines are indeed fallen unto me in pleasant places, for I have a goodly and awesome heritage. 

I walk in excellence and the Lord has perfected all that concerns me. His grace is superabundant upon me, and His power is in my words to cause them to materialize. 

I walk in righteousness, victory, dominion, and success today. 

I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ, strengthened and positioned by the Spirit for the upward and forward life. 

I manifest the glory and righteousness of God to my world today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 23RD JUNE 2020.

THEME: THE BIGGER YOUR VISION, THE GREATER YOUR EXPLOITS.

MEMORISE:

And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. Luke 5:5

READ: 2 Kings 13:14-19

14 Now Elisha was fallen sick of his sickness whereof he died. And Joash the king of Israel came down unto him, and wept over his face, and said, O my father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof.

15 And Elisha said unto him, Take bow and arrows. And he took unto him bow and arrows.

16 And he said to the king of Israel, Put thine hand upon the bow. And he put his hand upon it: and Elisha put his hands upon the king's hands.

17 And he said, Open the window eastward. And he opened it. Then Elisha said, Shoot. And he shot. And he said, The arrow of the LORD's deliverance, and the arrow of deliverance from Syria: for thou shalt smite the Syrians in Aphek, till thou have consumed them.

18 And he said, Take the arrows. And he took them. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed.

19 And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed it: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice.

The anointing makes the difference between two weapons of warfare: the anointed one and the ordinary. David confirmed this in Psalm 20:7-8: “Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.”

Beloved, regardless of how feeble your instrument of office or weapon of warfare may appear, you will do great exploits with it provided you identify with the Anointed of the Almighty- Jesus Christ. Accept, follow and obey His commandments today, and you will be victorious in all you do in life.

Vision is so vital to doing exploits in life and usually has its origin in the spirit realm. Anyone with access to vision at any level is endowed with power to do exploits. That is why the bigger and clearer your vision, the greater your exploits.

It is important, by the help of the Holy Spirit, to be able to discern the times of your favor or else you may miss them completely. God is the revealer of secrets. Romans 8:14 says:
“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”

The Holy spirit could decide to use any available means to communicate with you- revealing deep secrets and telling you of things to come. It could be through dream, revelation, vision or an audible voice. He could speak through a man of God at a programme, or He could send one to you directly. Apostle Peter fished all night without a single catch, but because he was sensitive enough spiritually to heed Jesus’ instruction, he received an overflow of blessings (Luke 5:6).

I decree to your life today: God will give you an overflowing blessing that will impact your family, friends, and neighbors for good, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please grant me vision, and power to do exploits in life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicles 10-12.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2020.

TOPIC: *GOD IS YOUR FATHER (2)*

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." Hebrews  13:5-6.

*MESSAGE*
Without the sense of God's Fatherhood over our lives and an intentional awareness of His abiding presence with us, we will live lives as believers in ways that are no different from the experiences of unbelievers. Jesus foresaw this time, and so He promised His disciples that he would not leave them in that desolate, comfortless state . (John 14:18).

In our text for today, the writer of Hebrews showed us that an awareness of God's presence will lead to a certain kind of confidence with which we can live our lives. When you realise that you are not an orphan (spiritually speaking) and that you always have the limitless and powerful God as your Father, it gives you the boldness to live life as God intended it for you.

Unfortunately, there are many believers in the world today who still haven't taken this promise to heart. Though they have received Christ as their Lord and their saviour, they still feel like orphans deep down. They still act as if they don't have a Father in heaven who has promised to be a real Father to them in every way. (2 Corinthians 6:18). Such Christians live in life in competition with others and their behaviour hardly portrays them to be beloved sons and daughters of God who are learning to reign as kings and priests on the earth (Revelation 5:10). From tomorrow, we will remind ourselves of some implications of God's fatherhood over us.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️  As you did yesterday, in your prayers today, talk to God again as though you are talking to your Father. Start building that habit.

*SCRIPTURES*
John 14:18; 2 Corinthians 6:18; Revelation 5:10.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, thank You for being my Father;

2.  O Lord, grant me the grace to tell others about Your Fatherly love.

3.  Father, grant me the grace to succeed in spite of all odds.

*BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Joshua 4:1-5.12, Isaiah 1, Luke 21:5-38.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Tuesday, 23rd June 2020

TOPIC: THE TRAGEDY OF FAITH FAILURE

Disaster is the outcome of faith failure. When faith fails, destiny is buried.

SCRIPTURE: Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. Hebrews 10:38

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When faith fails, destiny is buried.

Many years ago, I had a friend with whom I grew. We were in the same school. He was also in the students’ fellowship with us and was very active. All of a sudden, we realised that he was noticeably absent from fellowship on a consistent basis. 

I went and asked him what was happening that we no longer saw him in the fellowship. He said that he did not have any need of going to church.

I was surprised. In addition, he said that he did not care if there was hell; and then he made it even worse by saying that if there was hell, he did not care about going there. In other words, preaching to him did not matter to him. His challenge was that he got a girlfriend and his faith in God failed.

Not too long after my encounter with him, I received terrible news about him upon my return from a conference. I heard that he had an abdominal condition and vomited excessively. 

They took him to the school clinic but doctors were not around. On trying to take him to the teaching hospital, he died on the way. When I heard the news of his death, I fell on my face because I knew what he told me not long before he died.

The devil placed him on an emergency programme. The distance between his backsliding and his disaster was a very short time. The devil took him out of church very fast, separated him from God, and then cut him off life prematurely.

Beloved, there is a tragedy in turning back from the faith. Disaster is the outcome of faith failure. When faith fails, destiny is buried. When a man’s faith is dead, life, both in this world and in eternity is in danger. Where faith is no more, destiny is in jeopardy. You will never reach such a stage, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: When faith fails, destiny is buried.

ASSIGNMENTS:

Guard your faith against the distractions of life. Be available in Church services so you can be refreshed by God’s Presence and Word.

Let the Word of God dwell in you richly, study God’s Word daily to build your faith strong.
Refuse to give up on God because He will never give up on you.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE CONSTRUCTION OF STRONG FAITH.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your unfailing love for me. I will trust You till the end of time, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 136-138.
QUOTE: Nothing builds faith like the insight you get out of the Bible. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Queen Elizabeth II is a trained mechanic.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every trap of destruction set for you by the enemy is destroyed now in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 23RD JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE LAST HOUSE OF THE LATTER DAYS! YOU ARE GOD'S V.V.I.P!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ZECHARIAH 2:1-9; 1PETER 2:9*

Oh! 1Peter 2:9 gives a true picture of who you truly and really are: "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people..."

The word, "PECULIAR" means to be special and untouchable. *It is the same Greek word used to describe A SMALL DOT in the midst of many circles.* That means YOU ARE IN THE MIDST OF DIVINITY FIRE! Before any power can touch you, it must pass through God the Father, and the SON. Oh! You are so protected!

*You are surrounded by OUR "THREE FRIENDS" - the TRINITY!* You are PECULIAR! God cannot allow you - His most essential product on earth to be wasted by any power or personality. Ah! 

Because God cannot watch His temple defeated or disgraced, every satanic power/wickedness, witch, wizard, occultic power diviner, etc, attacking you shall die by fire! As the final temple of Jehovah, any plan by household wickedness, your haters and enemies to mess you up shall scatter and backfire in Jesus name. 

I prophesy: Any evil hand that touches you this year shall know that indeed you are the APPLE OF GOD'S EYES (Zechariah 2:8)!
Yes! Zechariah 2:5 also says - "For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her." 

*THERE IS A WALL OF FIRE AROUND YOU - 24 hours, 7 days of the week!* As you go out today and every other day in this year, step out witht he consciousness of who you are in Christ and dominate your world. 

FEAR NOT! YOU ARE THE FINAL TEMPLE OF THE HOLY GHOST! You are God's prestigious product and He cannot compromise you with anything on earth. Ah! You are HIS LAST CARD against hell! Be bold! Be strong! Hold on! Hold out! This is your year!
THIS IS THE MONTH OF MERCY! Sow a SEED OF MERCY into any of the accounts below:
GTB ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0536832754.
ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
FIRST BANK Of NIGERIA ACCOUNT NO: 3153657930.
NAME: Our Daily Manna.
For other offerings: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA: 3153657820.

Name: OFFERING OURDAILY MANNA. To help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. Sow your MERCY SEED or DONATE FOOD ITEMS and do a CHARITY WORK this month! Join me at MPM Ogudu Lagos on the last Saturday June 27th to visit MERCY HOMES!* You can contact me for any inquiry: +2347081493514.
MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME.*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises Of God...*

1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. Than You Lord for making me PECULIAR! *THERE IS A WALL OF FIRE AROUND ME! I FEAR NOT! I am a ROYAL priest to my God and I am UNTOUCHABLE in Jesus name.*
3. DECLARE ALOUD: Satan, you are a liar; I am the TEMPLE of the Holy Spirit. I am the FINAL TEMPLE of Jehovah. Therefore, any plan to mess up my destiny, return to sender now.
4. *I am surrounded by my "THREE FRIENDS" - the TRINITY!* THEREFORE, I cannot fail and I cannot end up in shame! SATAN, you are a liar! You cannot mess up with my life and ministry; dry up now in Jesus name.
5. I am the final temple of Jehovah. You headquarters of delay, demotion, limitations and stagnation, catch fire and burn now in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 85-87*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD*

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my king,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

*Refrain:*
_Standing, standing,_
_Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;_
_Standing, standing,_
_I’m standing on the promises of God._

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Saviour as my all in all,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*International Widow's Day*

*Tuesday, June 23, 2020*

*TOPIC:*SUPERNATURAL PROVISION THROUGH OBEDIENCE*

*Read 1 Kings. 17:1-9*

1. And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.
2. And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying,
3. Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
4. And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.
5. So he went and did according unto the word of the LORD: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
6. And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.
7. And it came to pass after a while, that the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land.
8. And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying,
9. Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.

*MEMORISE: And Abraham called the name of the place, The-Lord-Will-Provide; as it is said to this day, "In the Mount of the Lord it shall be provided" (Genesis 22:14)*

*EXPOSITION*

Our God is our Great provider. He can provide anything out of nothing. He makes way in the wilderness and brings water in the desert. 

He can give more than what one asks, or can imagine (Eph. 3:20). He made the way for the fathers in the Red Sea. He gave them Manna for food where there was no buying and selling. He gave them water to drink in the desert land. He gave them cloud for protection from the heat of the day and light for their guide and guard in the night.

On several occasions, it is man's obedience that triggers supernatural provision. When God asked Abraham to go and sacrifice Isaac, his own convenant child, he totally obeyed God's voice, instead of questioning Him as to why. He did not accuse God of being wicked. 

It was Abraham's total obedience that triggered God's provision of the ram from nowhere, in place of Isaac, for the sacrifice. What Abraham did in Genesis 22 is worth human and divine commendations. 

No wonder God reckoned it to him as righteousness. How difficult it was for him to offer that covenant child, but he obeyed! That is what God demands of His people. Total obedience is the way to enjoying the supernatural provision.
When there was famine in the land of Israel, God connected Elijah with the brook Cherith for drinking and the ravens for feeding.

Elijah obeyed and enjoyed the supernatural provision as birds were brought to feed him. When the brook dried off, God led him to a widow. Thank God for the obedience of both Elijah and the widow; they both enjoyed divine providence, respectively. Cultivate a habit of unconditional obedience to God, so that you will be able to enjoy Him the way He desires.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, make it easy for me to obey You and follow Your directives.
2. Lord, make me a special candidate for Your supernatural provision.
3. Lord, help Your Church in the land to put our trust in You for your intervention against the onslaught of terrorists and other enemies of the gospel in the land.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chronicles. 25-26 & Colossians. 3*

*Author: CAC Worldwide*
Jesus is Lord
*May we continually experience the love of God in Jesus name. Amen...............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM