The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 22nd June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 22ND JUNE.

MONEY IS A DECEPTION

Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21).

Money is a deception and a distraction in the world. Not many realise this, but it’s the truth. When God made this world, there was no such thing as money. Money was an evolution; the world didn’t start out with money. But today, we act like money “fell” from heaven and God said, “Thou must use money.” But it’s not so.

Here’s how you can easily understand this deception: when you deposit money in the bank, you’re aware that there’s no special store created to store the money, with your name on every bill. 

Where then is all the money that the bank is keeping for you? They only have a record against your name in figures as proof that you have money there. That should tell you something: money is an illusion; it exists only in the mind of the poor.

Your real quality and value have nothing to do with the bills in your pocket or safe-deposit box. If you can build, not your bank accounts, but your mind and your heart—the quality of your personality—it’ll control how much money responds to you.

Take your mind beyond money and focus on God’s purpose. His purpose for your life is that no matter what happens to the financial systems and operations of the world, you’ll always win. You’re bigger than inflation and the economy of the nation where you live. You’re bigger than this world! You’re the seed of Abraham, meaning you own the world. Believe this and you’d be free from the power and intimidation of money.

Your dream in life shouldn’t be where to get money or how to get money. The first and most vital element is your mind. Put it to work, and money will respond to you always.

CONFESSION

I rule and reign in this life, independent of the financial systems of this world. I’m fulfilling God’s purpose and plan for my life, walking in paths that He’s arranged for me. He’s made all things I require for life and godliness available to me, and I celebrate the grace of prosperity and abundance that I enjoy as the seed of Abraham. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 12:15; 1 Timothy 6:10-11 AMPC; Matthew 6:19-20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 10:1-23 & Ezra 4-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 7:9-16 & Isaiah 9

J

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Gracious and loving heavenly Father, I thank You for the counsel in Your Word. 

You’ve given me a heart that loves only and granted me the capacity to express Your love that’s shed abroad in my heart by Your Spirit. 

I lavishly express Your love today. I’ve put on the new man, which, after God, is created in righteousness and true holiness.

I am full of joy! In me, there’s no bitterness, rage, or anger. 

I only give vent to the love and righteousness of God, expressing His kindness, meekness, patience, and goodness. Hallelujah!

I am born of the incorruptible seed of God’s Word; therefore, I remain connected to the Word, for therein lies my health, wealth, prosperity, and progress in life.

As I study and meditate on the Word, my inheritance in Christ is unveiled to me, and I walk in that reality. 

I am living the supernatural life naturally. I fulfil my calling and walk in Your prearranged path for my life by the power of the Holy Spirit. 

I am guided in wisdom to walk in Your perfect will, to walk in health, strength, victory, and prosperity, living the transcendent life in Christ, and fulfilling Your good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 22ND JUNE 2020.

THEME: BABY CHRISTIANS NEED TO GROW FIRST.

MEMORISE:

As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: 1 Peter 2:2

READ: Ephesians 4:11-16

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Today, we’re looking at young Christians-young by virtue of their level of maturity in Christ. Some people come to Christ and begin to nurse good desires, far beyond the capability of their spiritual maturity e.g. immediately desiring the office of a pastor, evangelist or minister. While such desires are good, they are ill-timed for fresh converts.

The first responsibility of young believers after becoming born again is to desire the sincere milk of the word so that they may grow to maturity (1 Peter 2:2).

Physically speaking, when a baby desires to eat the same food as an adult, he/she desires what could be harmful. In a similar vein, when a young Christian desire to be a pastor or an evangelist overnight, it spells trouble that may hinder the growth of that individual.

Children being born into God’s family through the preaching of the gospel must take time to study the word of God and be well-grounded in it. 1 John 3:1 & 3 says:
“Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not….And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.”

The death of the word of God is menace against the present-day Church. We make a lot of noise in our preaching, without a strong basis in the word of God. I call such sermons “Thunder Without Rain.” Even when some believers yearn for the word, it is nowhere to be found on many of our pulpits. May the Lord elevate the ministry of the word in the body of Christ, in the mighty name of Jesus.

May we be found worthy if the trumpet should sound today, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to continue to grow in Christ, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 12-14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12: I AM THINE O LORD.
1. I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
o Refrain:
Draw me nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY,

MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2020.

TOPIC: *GOD IS YOUR FATHER [1]*

"And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."
2 Corinthians  6:18.

*MESSAGE*
 One of the beautiful dimensions of God's grace that every believer must enjoy maximally is the grace to partake permanently and perpetually in the Fatherhood of God. He has promised to always be with us and to never leave nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5-6).

Why is this important? Our Lord Jesus Christ predicted that a time is coming when lawlessness will abound on the earth (Matthew 24:6-12). It seems that we are now living in those days. Many who used to be vibrant Christians are turning away from the faith. Many parents are finding it difficult to pass on the baton of faith to their children. Many are running helter skelter to survive. The obligations and demands of day-to-day living has caused many to keep running from pillar to post. And as Jesus rightly predicted, the love of many is growing cold!

The problem is not that times are hard. The real issue is that many followers of Jesus had lost touch with the reality of their sonship status! What we got when we embraced the free gift of salvation accomplished by the blood of Jesus 2,000 years ago is not just an entry ticket to make heaven as many often think of it to be. In reality, it is an invitation into a new family where God Himself is our father—an ever-present Father! When we start seeing God like this, it will change everything about how we relate with Him.

*ACTION POINT*
?️   Do you see God as a Father? As you pray to him today, talk to Him as though you are talking to your Father—because that's who He is.

*SCRIPTURES*
Hebrews 13:5-6; Matthew 24:6-12.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, thank You for Your fatherhood over me;

2.  O Lord, help me to continually remember that I have you as a Father in the name of Jesus;

3.  O Lord, grant me the power to always overcome the powers of my enemies.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Joshua 3, Hosea 11.12-14.9, Luke 20.20-21.4.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 24TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: THIS COUPLE WENT TO JAIL!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 12:1-15*

A court in South India has sent a couple to jail after finding the husband-wife duo guilty of spending four million Indian Rupees (about 57,150 dollars) wrongly credited to their back account. The couple was quoted saying they thought it was a "windfall." 

They withdrew the money within a few days and went on a spending spree, including buying a property and they quickly organized their daughter's wedding. The money was actually meant for a government back account belonging to the Public Words Department (PWD) for carrying out some developmental works.

It was realized after eight months that they money was wrongly deposited in the couples bank account, instead of the government department's back account. Can you beat that? WINDFALL without knowing the source?

Could it be the result of "syndicate money-sharing formula" gone wrong? Questions! Questions! Questions! But the Holy Ghost lesson is: WALK IN INTEGRITY! Do not take what is not yours! Your will never elude you! Be content with what you have! 

Refuse to live beyond your means! Return missing items! Report cases of wrong done and don't live in that wrong! Conquer greed and win over extravagance (today's scripture Vs. 15)! 

Be simple in all you do because YOU ARE DUST in the final analysis! Hear Indira Ghandi - *"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the word and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group;* where they have not sown!" Then Seneca said: *"For greed all nature is too little."*

Even the whole world is too little for a greedy man or woman! They want 100 worlds! Wow! Erish Fromm, in the book "Escape From Freedom" wrote: "Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction." Mahatma Ghandi then threw this bombshell: *"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed." A bomb! Greed is not need!* Oh! Close with just this line from Horace: "

The covetous man is always in want." Ah! LORD, deliver us from envy and self-pity! Help us to be content with what and where we are while we wait for our appointed ELEVATION season! Deliver us from ourselves! Amen!

*REMEMBER, THIS IS THE MONTH OF MERCY! Sow a SEED OF MERCY into GTB ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0536832754. ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR or any of the accounts below: FIRST BANK Of NIGERIA ACCOUNT NO: 3153657930.
NAME: Our Daily Manna.
For other offerings: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA: 3153657820.

Name: OFFERING OURDAILY MANNA. To help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. Sow your MERCY SEED or DONATE FOOD ITEMS and do a CHARITY WORK this month! Join me at MPM Ogudu Lagos on the last Saturday June 27th to visit MERCY HOMES!* You can contact me for any inquiry: +2347081493514.

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder...*

1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. Lord, I repent from living beyond my means.
3. Lord, I repent from GREED! Teach me SIMPLICITY.
4. Lord, remind me that I AM DUST always!
5. Lord God, deliver me from envy and self-pity! Help me to be content with what and where I am while I wait for Your appointed ELEVATION season for me! Deliver me from myself!
6. Pray about today seriously! I SHALL CARRY OUT INTEGRITY ACT this week!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 88-90*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER*

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

*REFRAIN:*

_When the roll, is called up yon-der,_
_When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there_

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labour for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, June 22, 2020*

*TOPIC:*BEWARE! NOT FROM GOD*
*Read: 1 Kings 13:15-19*

1 Kings 13:15-19 Then he said unto him, Come home with me, and eat bread.

And he said, I may not return with thee, nor go in with thee: neither will I eat bread nor drink water with thee in this place:

For it was said to me by the word of the LORD, Thou shalt eat no bread nor drink water there, nor turn again to go by the way that thou camest.
He said unto him, I am a prophet also as thou art; and an angel spake unto me by the word of the LORD, saying, Bring him back with thee into thine house, that he may eat bread and drink water. But he lied unto him.

So he went back with him, and did eat bread in his house, and drank water.

*MEMORISE: For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints (1 Corinthians 14:33)*

*EXPOSITION*

Everything that is against the truth of the gospel is definitely not from God. These are lies from the pit of hell, and not from God. He is not the author of confusion. He does not break one law to fulfil another. He is consistent. His 'Yes' can never mean 'No'. He is not man that he should lie (Num. 23:19). 

Our God is holy, and He has commanded us to be like Him. Any unrighteous thing cannot be traced to Him. He is a pure God. Whatever He says is what He does. He has no deceitful tongue.

A woman once said God told her to get herself tested with her fiancé before marriage, to ascertain the wellness of the said husband-to-be. Not minding the Word of God that stipulates that the bed must be undefiled, she went ahead to do same.

There are innumerable examples of such an experience in our world today. One thing that is sure is that, whatever that contradicts God's Word, irrespective of who says it and how it is painted, is the work of the devil. God has never spoken with both sides of His mouth.

Don't forget the man of God from Judah who had refused to disobey God's despite the king's offer (1 Kgs. 13:8,9). But an old prophet who dwelt in Bethel later invited him to, come eat bread with him, to which he also insisted, 'No' (vv. 15-17).

But the old prophet convinced him otherwise with a message from 'an angel'. In the real sense, 'he was lying to him' (v. 18). What a pity!

Brethren, beware! Fake prophets ara all out to deceive the saints, and their best tools are lies and twisting the Word of God. God told Adam, and by extension, Eve, not to eat from the forbidden tree, but Satan sold lie to Adam through Eve, and they fell for it (Gen. 3:1-8). 

The Bible admonishes us to be vigilant of the devices of the devil (cf. 2 Cor. 2:11) and store up God's Word in our heart, so that we will be able to discern Satan's lies (cf. Prov. 4:23). Let the Holy Spirit help you to separate the truth from lies (1 Jn. 4:1ff).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Pray that God will not allow anything He hasn't programmed for you in your life.
2. Pray that God will take away all you have gathered but are not part of His purpose and plan for you, so that they don't end up loading your life with problems.
3. God purify Your church of every work of the devil.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chronicles 23 - 24 & Colossians 2*

*Author CAC Worldwide*
*Jesus is Lord*
*Have a fruitful week.............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM