The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 20th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 20TH JUNE.

MANIFESTING ETERNAL LIFE

In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour (Titus 1:2-3).

Notice what we just read: God manifested His word of promise for eternal life through “preaching”; preaching to who? To every creature, not just people. Jesus said in Mark 16:15, “...Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” The problem is that we’ve only been preaching the salvation message to human beings; consequently, we’re living in an environment that’s working against us.

Environmental degradation is on the rise, because we’re not preaching to all creation. This is the reason Paul cries out: “For the earnest expectation of the creature (creation) waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God” (Romans 8:19). 

The whole creation is groaning in pain, because the creation is in bondage, waiting to be liberated into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I first discovered this truth as a teenager and taught it even to my parents. I’d say to my dad, “Everything in life has intelligence; therefore, you can talk to your belongings; talk to your cars and they’ll never be grounded or immobile. Preach to them.” When I said those things, I sounded weird. 

But this is what we’ve been commissioned to do.
You can preach to your clothes, furniture, etc. Everything in life is waiting for your manifestation; waiting for you to liberate them. 

And when you do this, you’ll discover that in your life, you’re always new, always advancing; you see life working in everything around you. The supernatural becomes an everyday occurrence, because you’re manifesting eternal life. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I speak blessings to everything around me. I bring deliverance to every creature in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. I acknowledge God’s divine presence in my life; therefore, His splendour, excellence and perfection are expressed through me. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Timothy 1:8-10; Mark 16:15 NIV; Titus 1:2-3 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 9:1-31 & 2 Chronicles 35-36

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 6:11-18 & Isaiah 7

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Name of Jesus is named upon me. I live daily in His Name; for God has highly exalted Him, and given Him a Name that is above every name, that at the Name of Jesus, every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth. 

I live in, and by, the Name of Jesus, and I rule and dominate my world by the power of that Name. 

I have the seal of God on me, designating me a child of divine destiny, living out, and fulfilling His purpose in the earth.

I've been granted the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. Now, I am filled with the knowledge of God's will, in all wisdom, and spiritual understanding, to deal excellently in life. 

I live over and above the natural courses of life, the corruption, evil, and decadence prevalent in this world of darkness. 

I am not moved by what I feel, see, or perceive through the senses! I am born again and full of the Holy Ghost, with the very life of Christ in me.

I am not ordinary! My mind and affections are set on the Lord and things pertaining to Christ, His Gospel, and eternal Kingdom. 

I am strengthened, energized, and emboldened to preach the Gospel, and I am doing it fervently, hauling men from darkness into the kingdom of light, and the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 20TH JUNE 2020.

THEME: REFUSE TO BE INTIMIDATED.

MEMORISE:

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28

READ: Daniel 4:12-18

12 The leaves thereof were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all: the beasts of the field had shadow under it, and the fowls of the heaven dwelt in the boughs thereof, and all flesh was fed of it.

13 I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven;

14 He cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit: let the beasts get away from under it, and the fowls from his branches:

15 Nevertheless leave the stump of his roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts in the grass of the earth:

16 Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.

17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

18 This dream I king Nebuchadnezzar have seen. Now thou, O Belteshazzar, declare the interpretation thereof, forasmuch as all the wise men of my kingdom are not able to make known unto me the interpretation: but thou art able; for the spirit of the holy gods is in thee.

Are you intimidated by your current circumstances? Do you have desires that seem impossible to achieve? You have to refuse to be intimidated. My God will work out a solution that will bring you to your desired destination in the mighty name of Jesus.

The kind of faith that tackles intimidation brings into manifestation the miracle-working power of God. Exodus 14:13 says:
“And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.”

There will always be intimidating and doubtful situations, but we must continue to suppress the doubts with strong faith in God. This is where faith that doubts with strong faith in God. This is where faith that thrives in the face of intimidation comes in.

Like the children of Israel, the modern-day believers are afraid of stepping into their glorious destinies because of unbelief.

In Mark 3:1-5, the Bible records that Jesus asked a man in a synagogue to stretch forth his hand, knowing fully well that it was withered. If that man had refused to act in great faith, he would have missed his miracle.

The demonstration of great faith produces the supernatural. One of my daughters-in-the-Lord was told by her doctor that her womb was too small to nurture a child to the point of delivery. God however decided to show the doctor and my daughter that He is the Doctor of all doctors and can overrule any report. The same womb the doctor had said could not nurture a child gave birth to four children the same day. It is only in Jesus that such compelling events can happen. This is why you need to come to Jesus and accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior. An end has come to your troubles today in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please destroy the power of doubt and intimidation in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 10-11
2 Chronicles 9.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 26: STAND UP, STAND UP FOR JESUS.
1. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! ye soldiers of the cross;
Lift high His royal banner, it must not suffer loss:
From vict’ry unto vict’ry, His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished, and Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! The trumpet call obey:
Forth to the mighty conflict, in this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! Stand in His strength alone,
The arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own;
Put on the gospel armor, and watching unto prayer,
Where calls the voice of duty, be never wanting there.

4. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! the strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle, the next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh a crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory shall reign eternally.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY, 20TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: THE IMPACT OF DEPLOYING GENERATIONAL SOLUTIONS AND ANSWERS

SCRIPTURE: And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art: Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou. And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt. Genesis 41:39-41

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You cannot carry solution and be buried in problems.

Yesterday, we saw that the wisdom of God is key to the possession of solutions and answers to generational challenges and questions.

Today, we shall be looking at the impact of possessing and deploying solutions and answers to generational challenges and questions:

1. The Termination of Personal Captivity
Possessing and deploying solutions and answers to generational challenges and questions bring about the termination of personal captivity. In Genesis 41:33-40, Joseph brought a solution and by that solution, he came out of the prison. The prison could not hold him because he had an answer.

Beloved, you cannot carry solutions and be buried in problems. You cannot have answers for your generation and be swallowed up by your personal questions. To possess answers is to be free from questions; to possess solution is to escape challenges.

In the course of solving problems for your nation, answering questions for your community and for the Kingdom of God, you get your own questions answered without asking.

2. Preservation of Posterity

Possessing and deploying generational solutions and answers bring about the preservation of posterity. When you provide solutions to generational problems by the wisdom of God, you can save a whole city, nation, community, etc. The woman of Abel, the wise woman saved the whole city. Everyone was preserved because she deployed the wisdom of God in her (2 Samuel 20:14-22). 

By the deployment of Divine wisdom, Joseph preserved not only Egypt but also his brethren and their future generations. He told them that God sent him there to preserve their lives (Genesis 45:7). The wisdom of God gives us the capacity to preserve both present and future generations of mankind as we offer solutions.

3. Establishment in Prosperity

Possessing and deploying generational solutions and answers bring about the establishment of people in prosperity and authority. Joseph moved from the prison to the palace, from poverty to prosperity, all because he deployed a generational solution and answer (Genesis 41:38-44).

Beloved, this is what the wisdom of God will do for you. Receive the wisdom to possess generational solutions and answers in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: you cannot carry solutions and be buried in problems.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Spend time with God at the place of prayer, worship and the study of His Word to connect His wisdom.
2. Look around, and also engage your mind to discover answers to the questions of your environment, city, nation or generation.
3. Seize every opportunity you have to proffer answers and solutions to those questions.
PRAYER: Lord, all wisdom belongs to You. I make demands on Your wisdom to provide solutions and answers to the problems and questions of my generation, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE NECESSITY OF WISDOM
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 127-129

QUOTE: Anyone who has no place for wisdom, has no place at the top. Culled from “BE WISE AND RISE” By Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The tongue of a blue whale weighs more than most elephants.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: As you dwell in the arena of solutions, I decree your challenges over forever in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 20TH JUNE, 2020

TOPIC: PENINNAH MUST EXPIRE THIS YEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: (1 SAMUEL 1:1-6; 2 SAMUEL 6:16)

The Lord woke me up to tell you today: The ministry of PENINNAH and the ministry of MICHAL shall expire this year!

Those mocking you or planning to mock you shall be mocked this year! But be watchful over bitterness and sin because Satan can provoke you into sin to make the LORD TURN HIS FACE FROM YOU! Why did He turn His face from Jesus on the cross? It was due to OUR LOADS OF SIN!

The Lord had to cry out: "FATHER, WHY HATH THOU FORSAKEN ME?" Do you know that He can also turn His face from your career, family, marital connections or business/ministry if you allow Satan to provoke you to sin against HIM? Satanic provocation can hinder your Samuel - your promise, prayers, expectations and desires from manifesting. There was a Prophet Samuel in the womb of Hannah in waiting, but Peninnah was sent to provoke her soul to anger (today's 1st scripture)!

Satan's aim was to make Hannah bitter against God in order to delay her SAMUEL! But fear not because the MINISTRY OF PENINNAH will EXPIRE this year in Jesus name! Those mocking you will see God making you!

Those mocking you in your family, office, business, neighbourhood, etc shall be clothed with shame this year! Your elevation story shall make them sick! Was Peninnah not clothed with shame when she saw Samuel in Hannah's hands? Did she not become a ridicule and mockery in the eyes of men?

Oh yes! Your mockers and haters shall see your SAMUEL this year! But you must avoid satanic provocation! Pursue holiness daily and keep your hands clean so that the accuser and stopper will not stop you! Yea! Your PENINNAH will weep this year! Every MICHAL despising you will be barren!

Pray seriously now and don't miss the LAGOS, OGUDU anointing service today. The theme is: "PENINNAH MUST WEEP! MICHAL MUST BE BARREN! MY MOCKERS SHALL SEE MY DANCING THIS YEAR! Come with your prayer points again! It will be awesome!

Today is the Lagos Anointing Service For JUNE. Theme: "PENINNAH MUST WEEP! MICHAL MUST BE BARREN! MY MOCKERS SHALL SEE MY DANCING THIS YEAR!" Time Is 7:30am - 11am strictly! Venue: OGUDU-ORIOKE, TRANSFORMER BUS-STOP, Lagos.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. Repent from any bitterness against God and man now.
3. LORD, MOCK MY MOCKERS THIS YEAR!
4. Lord, disappoint every PENINNAH or MICHAL this year!
5. Lord, turn the boasting of PENINNAH to SHAME this year in Jesus name.
6. Pray about the LAGOS ANOINTING SERVICE again.
7. O Peninnah and Michal, enough is enough; dry up, dry up and dry up! GO BARREN in Jesus name.
8. Pray about today generally as led now.
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Saturday, June 20, 2020.*

*WORLD REFUGEE DAY*

*TOPIC:*TO LOVE IS TO SHARE*
*Read 1 John 3:11-24*

11. For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
12. Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13. Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
16. Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
17. But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? 18. My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
19. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
20. For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 21. Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
22. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
23. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24. And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

*MEMORISE: But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him? (1 John 3:17)*

*EXPOSITION*

The Bible continually commands us to love one another. Preachers often preach sermons on this, and obeying this commandment puts a mark of the Kingdom on any child of God. If God had demonstrated His love for us by sharing His Son with us, and Jesus Christ willingly laid down His life for our sins, there can’t be greater practical way of showing love to mankind than this. Verses 16 and 17 of our Bible reading for today express this idea and encourage us to do the same for our brothers.

It may not mean getting physically to the cross. Jesus had done that for us, once and for all. He is the one and only sacrifice. But when you deny yourself some comfort so that you put smile on the faces of brothers and/or sisters in need, you share God’s love that lives in you, as a citizen of His Kingdom. *He who had pity on the poor lends to the Lord, and He will pay back what he has given (Pro. 19:17).*

Jesus explicitly taught us about sharing what we have with our fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord, who may not be as privileged as we are. This is what the church in Antioch did by sending relief materials to the brethren in Judea (Acts 11:27-30). The verdict is sending those who fail to share their God-given possessions with others to external punishment, while those who share get the eternal life (Matt. 25:31-46)

Truly and humanly speaking, it is easier to receive than to give, contrary to the words of Jesus, It is more blessed to give than to receive (Acts 20:35). Sharing what a man has is more difficult than holding unto it, most especially, as the blessings of doing that is more spiritual and may not come almost immediately.

But in the end, it pays off. Henceforth never you hold unto whatever you have while your brother/sister is in need (1 Jn. 3:15ff). This is an opportunity to be reminded of our responsibility to be succour to refugees everywhere, individually and corporately as the body of Christ in the land. May we not fail (cf. Acts 11:27ff). Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, I pray for the spirit of genuine hospitality in all I do, in Jesus’ name.
2. O my Lord, grant me the grace to live my life for the lifting of others
3. Lord Jesus, infuse in our political and church leaders, the spirit of sacrificial love for the citizenry and church members, respectively, in Jesus’ name.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chronicles 17 - 19 & Philippians 4*

*Author CAC Worldwide*
*Jesus is Lord*
*Wishing you all a great weekend........
.........Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM