The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 19th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 19TH JUNE.

LIFE HAS COME

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name (John 20:31).

Without eternal life, man is lost. He’s an eternal spirit that won’t just dematerialize and be forgotten. He goes to hell! The Bible says hell is the place of condemnation, the place of death, “... prepared for the devil and his angels” (Matthew 25:41).

When Adam sinned against God, all men died. In Romans 5:12, the Bible says, “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.” Sin brought death. 

That’s how death came to be in everything; it’s in all of nature. It’s the reason everything in the natural world degenerates. It’s the reason things get old and go extinct.

Men live and become weak, grow old and they pass on. It’s all because of the response of nature to the curse of death. Death is the elimination of life, the cessation of the functionality of life. God understood and saw all of these from the dateless past and planned that man should have eternal life; the indestructible life!

Everyone, including all of nature, has been looking forward to eternal life! They needed life, because there was death in everything. Romans 8:20 says, “For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope”; what hope? The hope of eternal life which God that cannot lie, promised before the world began (Titus 1:2)!

Then John brings the good news, which we read in our theme verse. 1 John 5:11 says, “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.” You have eternal life now, meaning you’re in the ageless zone; you’ve passed from death to life. Whereas death works in the world, life works in you and everything that’s connected to you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The Lord has called me with a holy calling, according to His own purpose and grace. He’s abolished death and has brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel. Death has been defeated by Jesus, and now I have the all-conquering, unfading life of God in me. Glory to God forever!

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 5:11-13; John 3:35-36

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 8:9-40 & 2 Chronicles 33-34

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 6:1-10 & Isaiah 5-6

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Gracious and loving heavenly Father, I thank You for the counsel in Your Word. 

You’ve given me a heart that loves only and granted me the capacity to express Your love that’s shed abroad in my heart by Your Spirit.

I lavishly express Your love today. I’ve put on the new man, which, after God, is created in righteousness and true holiness.

I am full of joy! In me, there’s no bitterness, rage, or anger. I only give vent to the love and righteousness of God, expressing His kindness, meekness, patience, and goodness. 

Hallelujah! I am born of the incorruptible seed of God’s Word; therefore, I remain connected to the Word, for therein lies my health, wealth, prosperity, and progress in life. 

As I study and meditate on the Word, my inheritance in Christ is unveiled to me, and I walk in that reality.

I am living the supernatural life naturally. I fulfil my calling and walk in Your prearranged path for my life by the power of the Holy Spirit. 

I am guided in wisdom to walk in Your perfect will, to walk in health, strength, victory, and prosperity, living the transcendent life in Christ, and fulfilling Your good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY, 19TH JUNE, 2020.

THEME: HUNGER AND THIRST FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS

MEMORISE
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. 
Matthew 5:6

READ: John 4:31-34 (KJV)

31 In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.

32 But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.

33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?

34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

You can always identify someone who is hungry for righteousness because his/her disposition will reflect their area of interest-godliness. Joseph was a classic example of someone who was hungry and thirsty for righteousness. He loved and feared the Lord. 

Even when sexual immorality was presented to him on a platter with attendant benefits, he vehemently refused and said in Genesis 39:9 “…how can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?”

Daniel was another classic example of someone who was both hungry and thirsty for righteousness. 

The Bible reveals in Daniel 1:8 that, through under no obligation to live like a Rabbi, Daniel however felt no compulsion for self-indulgence like his Chaldean school mates. 

It was on account of his thirst for righteousness that he determined not to be defiled in a strange land. Some people live careless lives when they are away from home.

Some who had vowed never to touch alcohol start drinking in the name of cold weather. When some return from temperate regions, they move around virtually naked citing the hot weather as an excuse. 

The problem with such people is not the environment; it is the fact that they do not consider God worthy of their sacrifice of holiness. Such people miss the rewards of righteousness, one of which is the spirit of excellence. 

The Bible says “Thou hast loved righteousness and hated iniquity; therefore, God even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows” (Hebrews 1:9).

This is excellence in action. Those who live righteously do not live in condemnation according to Romans 8:1 which says 

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”

God is ready to grant all of your heart desires if only you would first seek His righteousness (Matthew 6:33)

PRAYER POINT
Father, please put in my heart the hunger and thirst for righteousness.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR Ecclesiastes 7 - 12

HYMN 27:  TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take Thine It shall be no longer mine;
my will and make it
Take my heart, it is Thine own
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, JUNE 19, 2020.

TOPIC: *NO MORE HUNGER, NO MORE THIRST*

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." John  6:35.

*MESSAGE*
there are two things that affect mankind on a daily basis: hunger and thirst. Not satisfying the physical hunger and thirst for a period of time could lead to starvation and death. This is also true when it comes to spiritual hunger and thirst which can lead to eternal death. Jesus Christ is the bread of life-He is the only person who can satisfying spiritual hunger and thirst. When you receive Jesus Christ into your life, he gives you an eternal life to destroy eternal death which is an eternal separation from God in the lake of fire.

After satisfying your spiritual hunger and thirst, he makes sure that you are also satisfied physically from physical hunger and thirst. As the Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ is able to take care of His sheep both spiritually and physically. This should encourage anyone to yearn to receive Christ Jesus as their Lord and personal Savior.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️  Come to Jesus Christ today for spiritual and physical satisfaction

*SCRIPTURES*
John 6:48, 4:14 and 7:37.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Lord Jesus, help me to feed on Your wordy effectively in the name of Jesus;

2.  Oh Lord, create in me the hunger and thirst for Your Word and spirit in the name of Jesus;

3.  Holy Spirit, help me to live out the Word of God in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Deut. 34, Hosea 6.4-7.16, Luke 19:1-28.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY, 19TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: GENERATIONAL SOLUTIONS AND ANSWERS BY WISDOM

SCRIPTURE: And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is? And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art: Genesis 41:38-39

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The wisdom of God equips a person with the capacity for solution and answer provision.

Divine wisdom is the wisdom of God. One of the manifestations of Divine wisdom is that it connects people to solutions and answers to generational problems and questions. The wisdom of God provides the keys to demystifying the mysteries of life.

In Genesis chapter 41, we saw how Pharaoh dreamt a dream but he had no interpretation. None of all the wise men and magicians of Egypt could interpret the dream until they found a man called Joseph.

And Pharaoh’s dream was not just a dream but a looming challenge – seven years of plenty that was going to be followed by seven years of famine. That was a situation that needed a practical solution. And in Genesis 41:33-40, we saw how Joseph offered the solution by the wisdom of God.

So, the wisdom of God can make you offer solutions to the problems of a family, community, city, territory, nation, and even to a whole generation. The wisdom of God equips a person with the capacity for solution and answer provision.

Beloved, God is releasing His wisdom on you; you are becoming a problem solver. And it is possible that you are solving some problems around you now but God is raising you to the realm of solving national, generational, territorial problems by the agency of His wisdom.

Remember this: The wisdom of God equips a person with the capacity for solution and answer provision.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Live in the fear of the Lord. Let God’s Word guide your actions and thoughts.

2. Do not just complain about the problems around you, trust God for wisdom to offer solutions.

PRAYER: Father, I connect with Your Wisdom to deliver my city, community, family and generation from the challenges of life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE NECESSITY OF WISDOM.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 124-126
QUOTE: Glory is your destiny and wisdom is the vehicle that will take you there. Culled from “BE WISE AND RISE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Biblegateway.com is the most popular online version of the Bible. It is a free online searchable Bible with over 200 versions in over 70 different languages. The website receives around 5 million page views daily from approximately 500,000 unique visitors.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the baptism of the wisdom of God in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 19TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: THEY NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 30:10-17*

Failure is what a man gets when he gives up. When you pray and pray and it seems as if you are not getting answers, it does not mean that you have experience a prayer failure. 
*A prayer failure only happens when you stop praying.* When you give and sow and tithe, and it seems as if there is no financial increase and ELEVATION, it doesn't mean that you are experiencing a harvest failure. 

A harvest failure only happens when you stop sowing! JEHOVAH'S WORD CAN NEVER FAIL: *He who sows will reap; and he who asks will receive.* These are things that should strengthen you when things look hopeless and renew your expectations. NEVER GIVE UP!

If Sheol (HELL) will never open its mouth to say "I don't want dead lost souls again," then you should never give up on your dreams and God-given desires! If a raging fire will keep on burning as long as it is fueled, then you need to keep on fueling your determination and expectation! As long as there is fuel in a vehicle, it will keep on moving until it reaches its destination. LET NOTHING DRAIN THAT FUEL OF DETERMINATION WITHIN YOU. 

Steve Pfeister noted: *"The only thing you should ever quit is giving up!"* Keep on praying. Keep on trusting. Keep on sowing. Keep on believing. Hear Olivia Benson: *"You're a fighter. Look at everything you've overcome. Don't give up now."* Keep on keeping on! I see men gathering to hear your great story!

"PENINNAH MUST WEEP! MICHAL MUST BE BARREN - TOMORROW 8AM!*

*Tomorrow is the Lagos Anointing Service For JUNE. Theme: "PENINNAH MUST WEEP! MICHAL MUST BE BARREN! MY MOCKERS SHALL SEE MY DANCING THIS YEAR!" Time Is 7:30am - 11am strictly! Venue: OGUDU ORIOKE, TRANSFORMER BUS-STOP.*

*Also sow your MERCY SEED and do a CHARITY WORK this month!

ODM Covid-19 FIRST BANK Of NIGERIA ACCOUNT NO: 3153657930.

NAME: Our Daily Manna. To help provide for the less privileged. For other offerings: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA: 3153657820.

Name: OFFERING OURDAILY MANNA
Join me at MPM Ogudu Lagos on the last Saturday June 27th to visit MERCY HOMES!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of victory as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today's word.
2. Every arrow of frustration, designed to make me give up on the journey of life, be destroyed now by the fire of the Holy Ghost.
3. Spirit of the living God, anoint me afresh for the race of life. Anoint me afresh for this race of 2020. I shall not fail before my time. I will not give up, in Jesus name.
4. I speak life to dead and dormant dreams. I speak speed to every slow journey. Every limiting weight and distraction, LOOSE YOUR GRIP ON ME NOW, in Jesus name.
5. Every evil DRAINER OF STRENGTH, working to empty me of diving strength as an eagle, CATCH FIRE NOW.
6. Pray about today seriously as led now. PULL DOWN STRONGHOLDS in your father's or mother's house.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 73-75*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Friday, June 19, 2020.*

*TOPIC:**VENGEANCE IS OF THE LORD*
*Read Romans 12:17-21*

17. Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
*MEMORISE: Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men (Romans 12:17)*

*EXPOSITION*

You may not know how to stop evil, but the quickest way to spread evil all over is to continue to pay evil with evil. 

A man of wisdom said, “If we all literally follow the old tradition of leg for leg, eye for eye, everybody will eventually remain with one leg and one eye.” The truth is, there is nothing good about human vengeance. But the problem all human beings face is that our fallen nature always demands revenge, when something unpalatable is meted out to us. That is why every Christian needs total spiritual breakdown, and remoulding, with a view to living beyond ourselves.

Joseph is an important biblical example to follow in this regard. What his brothers did to him was so terrible. They attempted terminating his life, but for divine intervention. 

When Jacob, their father, died, they sent message, and later appeared before Joseph themselves, in the name of their father, to seek his favour, thinking that he might repay them for all rhetorically: *Do not be afraid, for am I in the place of God? (v. 19).*
Joseph’s response reflects maturity and insight. 

We need to learn our lessons from him, today. What do you do when you are insulted, slandered, or injured? Is your first instinct to seek revenge? God does not want any of us to try repaying the one who hurts us with any evil act on our past (Deut. 32:35; Nahum 1:2-3). 

We need to follow the way of forgiveness instead of revenge, and allow the righteous judge (God) to handle our case (1 Sam. 2:6-7; Psa. 9:16; 94:1)

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, help me to trust in your perfect justice and to forgive others.
2. Lord forgive me of my wrong steps of paying evil for evil.
3. Lord, circumcise the hearts of ministers who repay evil for evil among themselves, in our mission houses to desist from this ungodly act, as vengeance belongs to You.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chronicles 15 & 16 & Philippians 3*

*God will speak peace into our homes in Jesus name. Amen...........Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM