The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 18th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 18TH JUNE.

LET PEACE RULE IN YOUR HEART

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

In 2 Corinthians 2:10-11, Paul said, “To whom ye forgive anything, I forgive also: for if I forgave anything, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ; Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.” Here, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, highlights the importance of forgiving others, so that Satan doesn’t take advantage of the situation. It’s the way to allow the peace of Christ to rule in your heart.

You may have a reason to be offended or angry, but Ephesians 4:26 says, “Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath.” Some have left the church because they were angry, and others have quit their jobs because of anger. Some have accommodated anger against others for so long, without realizing its destructive effect on their own lives.

Practise the Word. Don’t retain anger in your heart; give it up quickly. You may say, “But what so-andso did against me caused me terrible pain”; it makes no difference. When you’re filled with the Spirit, your heart is ruled with peace and you live joyfully and in love, irrespective of the actions of others.

Read what the Word says in James 5:13: “Is any among you afflicted? let him pray...”; he didn’t say, “Let him fight or be vengeful”; neither did He say, “Let him tell the whole world about it.” The word “afflicted” in that verse also means to be aggrieved or offended. He says if that happens to you, pray about it. Don’t get troubled and become bitter.

The Bible says, “Be anxious about nothing; in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God” (Philippians 4:6), and His peace will rule in your heart.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for pouring out your love on me lavishly. I share the same love with those in my world, loving them unconditionally. Thank you for giving me the capacity to forgive and love like you do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 3:13 CEV; 1 John 3:14; Mark 11:25-26

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 7:54-8:1-8 & 2 Chronicles 31-32

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 5:11-21 & Isaiah 4

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the wonderful gift of the Holy Spirit that You’ve given me. He’s the One who guides me in excellence. Your wisdom in me is the force that causes me to flourish, excel, and be victorious in all things. 

Through fellowship with You, I’ve become sensitive to Your voice and yielding to Your promptings within me. 

Your blessed works, plans, and purposes are accomplished in, and through me. I am in Christ; He is my ability and competence. 

Through Him, all things are possible to me. I can do all things because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I know who I am, what I have, and all that I can do in Christ. My potentials are limitless; I am innovative, excellent, and sound!

Hallelujah! God's Word is my foundation; therefore, I have a great life. I have a struggle-free and stress-free life. 

My life is full of bliss! I have a great day, every day, irrespective of what the situation may be. I am in charge, and I have the upper hand in life. 

As I respond to and use the Word in simple matters of life, I win. God's Word is my basis and foundation for a great life.

I am solidly built on the rock; I am immovable. I withstand and surmount the harsh pressures of life; I am impregnable to the crises of life. 

My mind is stationed on the Word, and I've received insight and understanding of the principles for a successful life. 

I earnestly desire the Word, and by it, I grow into the fullness of my salvation. 

I am forever victorious because the Holy Spirit has given me an advantage in all things. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY, 18TH JUNE, 2020.

THEME:  ANTIDOTE FOR FRUITFULNESS

MEMORIZE:
Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2

BIBLE READING: Deuteronomy 7:12-15

12. Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the Lord thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:

13. And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

14. Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

15. And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

Many use the words barrenness and fruitlessness interchangeably, but there are marked differences between the two.

Barrenness is the inability to bear fruit as a result of challenges that may be unknown to the victim and beyond his/her power to surmount. The solution to barrenness is ultimately in the hand of God.

Fruitlessness is failure to bear fruit under normal circumstances, sometimes due to uncleanliness and sickness. Our Lord Jesus Christ said that anyone not bearing fruit would be taken away.

You will not be taken away from your place in the mighty name of Jesus. Luke 13:6-9 amplifies the fruit-bearing responsibilities of children of God.

The vinedresser in that parable is none other than Jesus the compassionate advocate, pleading on behalf of fruitless trees in the vineyard of God which is the world.

I pray that all your efforts will not end up in fruitlessness in the mighty name of Jesus. Are you bearing fruit? If so, what type? A sinner must bear fruit meant for repentance according to Matthew 3:8

For believers, we must win souls into the Kingdom thus fulfilling the Great Commission in Matthew 28:18-20.

For believers more importantly, we must bear the fruit of the Spirit as documented in Galatians 5:22-23 which says:

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”

Draw a soul-winning plan for yourself and your family and sincerely follow it through. Also, pray that the souls you win will abide after the conversion.

Being fruitful requires being genuinely born again and abiding in God. The Lord will give you the grace to bear much abiding fruit, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please completely destroy fruitlessness in my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus.  

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 
ECCLESIASTES 1 - 6

HYMN 28: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Saviour above.

CHORUS
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need;
Mercy drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing-
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord!
Grant to us now a refreshing;
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4.There shall be showers of blessing;
O that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
RESTORATION TODAY

THURSDAY, JUNE 18, 2020.

TOPIC: *OVERCOMING DEPRESSION*

"Bless the LORD my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name." Psalms  103:1.

*MESSAGE*
Depression means to be cast down or dismayed. It is a mental state characterised by a pessimistic sense of inadequacy and a despondent lack of activity. Statistically, it is now an epidemic plaguing lots of people in our world today and driving many people to take their own lives.

Sometimes, the enemy throws attack at believers in Christ Jesus which could cause depression in their lives. The Psalmist was faced with a similar circumstance, but he decided to do something differently to overcome his depression. He spoke to his soul to bless God and everything within  him to bless His holy name. After this, the depression left him, and he began to celebrate the Lord.

We ought to learn from the Psalmist and apply this same principle to any depressing attacks we receive from the enemy. Let us not be quiet; the Word of God—the Holy Scripture—is meant to be declared to our lives so that we can be transformed.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️  Beloved are you feeling depression in your life? Take time to praise and worship God.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 103:1-22

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Oh Lord thank You for bringing me this far;

2.  Oh LORD thank you for rolling away every depression in my life in the name of Jesus;

3.  Holy Spirit, inspire me to praise God always in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Deut. 33, Hosea 4.1-6.3, Luke 18:15-43.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY, 18TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: IT WILL LAST

SCRIPTURE: I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. Ecclesiastes 3:14

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your freedom by Jesus Christ is an irreversible action.

One of the essential features of the Power of God is durability in effect. That is to say whatever God does is long lasting and can stand the test of time.

That is why we can confidently say that the Power of God is durable in effect (Ecclesiastes 3:14). This also implies that the Power of God produces lasting results in the lives of people as well as on nations. Our anchor Scripture confirms the durability of God’s Power, and this is corroborated by John 8:36, “If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed”. That is, you are irreversibly free. Your freedom by Jesus Christ is an irreversible action.

I came to the Lord first in 1979 and rededicated my life to God on the 12th of May, 1986. Some of my old friends with whom I used to hang around together said: “We give you six weeks, and you will join us again.” At that time, I was in the higher institution, and we were about to write a major examination.

That was the time I rededicated my life to God and joined campus fellowship. So, one of them said that maybe it was the fear of the examination that made me give my life to Christ; another one said that maybe I saw a girl in the fellowship, and I was trying to go after her. 

They said that I would join them after six weeks, but 34 years after, the “six weeks” has not come, and will never come. This is because whatever God does is durable.

When people see how God moves in our lives, things happening effortlessly, God building the Glory Dome in the Lord’s Garden for Himself and people trooping to church en mass, they say that “such things don’t last; let’s give them time.” But it is lasting, and it shall continue to last because God did it by His power.

Beloved, don’t be afraid for your future; if it was God who did that thing for you, it will last. Don’t be afraid for your healing or deliverance; if God healed or delivered you, it will last. No devil can bring that infirmity, affliction or bondage back. 

Don’t be afraid for your marriage, if God ordained it, it will last.
Remember this: Your freedom by Jesus Christ is an irreversible action.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Do not entertain fear concerning what God did for you despite the threat of the devil.
2. Declare the Word of God and the Blood of Jesus over your life, destiny family, and all that pertains to you.
3. Maintain the atmosphere of God’s Presence continuously.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You because I know that what You have done in my life shall be forever. Satan, the Blood of Jesus is against you! Your agenda against my life is nullified, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF GOD.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 121-123.

QUOTE: We have a lot of Christians who cannot withstand pressure. When the pressure comes, they lie so they can escape. Culled from “THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE” by Dr. Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Ants have two stomachs. One of their stomachs is for holding food for their own consumption and the second one is for holding food to be shared among other ants.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decree the durability of your testimony. No devil can undo what God has done in your life in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 18TH JUNE, 2020

TOPIC: WHEN YOUR BATTLE HAS NO EXPLANATION!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (JOHN 9:1-11)

Welcome! Verse 1 of today's Word says: "And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth." Wow! That means some battles began before you were born. Note: He was blind from birth! I had NOTHING to do with him! He was not involved in the decision of whether to pass through that battle or not!

Indeed, WE DO NOT CHOOSE OUR CROSSES; THEY CHOOSE US! There are some specific battles that have been destined for you to go through even before you were born! Did you get that? The day you were BORN was not the day you were CREATED! God created you Himself before your parents even met!

So it was planned or programmed for you to go through that battle, for you to carry that cross. For 40 years, God watched that man suffer. He watched him abandoned and rejected.

Yes! For 40 years he went through a battle he knew nothing about; not because he was a sinner or because he was from a poor home. Vs. 3 reveals: "...Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him."

Wow! God just decided to glorify Himself through blindness and through the cross this man was carrying! Watch this: He created a man, gave him blindness and said, "Through this blindness, I will get glory from you." Oh! Humanly speaking, it doesn't make sense and some battles you are facing do not just make sense because His ways are not your ways and His thoughts are far from yours.

When you don't understand, just trust God because He knows the end from the beginning. How do you know that the battle you are going through is from God? The battle from God will never allow shame to be your last bus-stop.

I prophesy: Anything in your life, family and ministry that doesn't make sense now shall announce you by fire in Jesus name! REFUSE TO GIVE UP NOW! Ah! Any cross my Father has not given to you this year and beyond shall scatter and backfire. Yes! I speak to that raging 2020 battle and that destiny battle you are going through now; you have fasted and prayed, you have sown seeds, and you are giving and forgiving and done all you know to do; if that battle is allowed by God, I decree:

IT WILL NOT SINK YOU BUT WILL PROMOTE, ENLARGE AND ELEVATED YOU THIS YEAR! Determine to hold on and hold out even when you cannot explain your battles! I see the world dancing with you at your testimony party in Jesus name.

"PENINNAH MUST WEEP-THIS SATURDAY, 8AM!"
This SATURDAY JUNE 20TH 2020 is the Lagos Anointing Service For JUNE. Theme: "PENINNAH MUST WEEP! MICHAL MUST BE BARREN! MY MOCKERS SHALL SEE MY DANCING THIS YEAR!" Time Is 7:30am - 11am strictly! Venue: OGUDU ORIOKE, TRANSFORMER BUS-STOP. It will be unforgettable!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder...

1. Pray generally about today's word now as led.
2. I may not understand every battle but Lord, I trust You for my destiny!
3. Lord God, the ALL-WISE GOD, I repent from ways in which I have NOT trusted You enough this year.
4. You RAGING 2020 battle, your time is up; expire now in Jesus name.
5. Lord, I refuse to SINK; I shall SOAR in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today. Look up, trust God; THAT BATTLE WILL NOT LAST!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (PSALM 70-72)
HOW TO GET ODM SOFT COPY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM