The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBNaija's Jackye Madu dumped her boyfriend Lami for a young tech entrepreneur
Exclusive: BBNaija's Jackye Madu dumped her boyfriend Lami for a young tech entrepreneur he introduced her to

[Image: 5ee9b9beeea72.jpg]

Big Brother Naija star, Jackye Madu and her boyfriend are no longer together as their relationship crashed weeks ago. 

Jackye and Lami met 6 years ago while he was still working with Nigezie, but their relationship crashed on grounds of him cheating repeatedly on her amid other issues.

[Image: 5ee9b8c5cdd12.jpg]

Recall that Jackye talked about her boyfriend cheating on her in her discussion in the Big Brother Naija House with some of the 2019 housemates and specifically with Mike who told her to place some value on herself. 

Lami first gave off hints of having a hard time in his relationship in a public apology he penned down to the reality show star on May 3. He admitted hurting her so much and begged her not to leave because "waking up to see her face is his dream and joy".

He wrote then; 

Quote:You’re my lover, my girlfriend, my best friend, my heart desire and everything I sure would ever want. I cherish this love and will forever be grateful to you for making me realise what true love is... my past is something I ain’t proud of, I had hurt you so much and still you stayed and love me endlessly.
My queen usually this would’ve been very hard for me to do but ama do it anyway... please dont leave babe, you’re my world my everything, my fresh air, my morning water, waking up to your face forever is my dream and joy. Please stop hurting me back, dont play the games I played you, it may turn out dirty and I wont be happy seeing u my true love get hurt by another, foreal I’m a G yes but I aint ashamed to say I led you there and I will never be too big to walk myself back to the basics of when our love was the greatest, come back to me my homie, fall for me again my flower, this time I am taking exception for you, the bullet has pierced my chest and I am bleeding badly inside out as I have felt something I have never felt.
Like I have done before I wanna make it right again. I promise to make life sweeter like never before and will never get caught up in the bull crap ever again, I love you.

IF YOU LOVE TO LOVE PLEASE GO TO MY BABY’S PAGE AND TELL HER AM SORRY AND I LOVE HER 

[Image: 5ee9b664cc3f4.png]

The apology came after Jackye indirectly revealed that she is not being treated right by her "man" in a short video she shared on Instagram. 

LIB has now uncovered that Jackye dumped her boyfriend Lami for a young tech entrepreneur he (Lami) introduced her to. The young tech entrepreneur is said to be the owner of a cryptocurrency exchange company which has a head office in Lekki, Lagos State. 

Jackye met her new boyfriend through Lami who brokered the deal that got her signed as the brand's ambassdor. The cryptocurrency exchange company also signed other Big Brother Naija housemates including Mercy and Tacha. 

The former couple have now confirmed that they are no longer together in a post they shared on Instagram yesterday June 16.  See Lami's post below; 

[Image: 5ee9b8890b521.png]

[Image: icon_share.png]
by
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Bad boys love too, my ex exposed my flaws and allowed people who don't know me to judge me - Lami defends himself after getting dumped by Jackye

[Image: 5ee9fe0c45237.jpeg]

Lami has defended himself, following the mixed reaction that trailed report of his breakup with Big Brother Naija star Jackye Madu. 

LIB reported earlier that Jackye dumped her former boyfriend for a young tech entrepreneur he (Lami) introduced her to, after he repeatedly cheated on her amid other issues. The young tech entrepreneur is said to be the owner of a cryptocurrency exchange company which has a head office in Lekki, Lagos State. 

Reacting to this in an Instagram post he shared, Lami accused his ex-girlfriend of exposing his flaws in public and allowing people who don't know him to judge him. He stated that he has counted his losses and moved on because he won't bring down what he "built passionately and with love". 

He wrote; 

Quote:Let me address this matter once & for all; For those writing & tagging me with negativity, understand I am not pained, I have counted my losses & moved on but ur negative energy require a check.

See bad boys love too & I go all out & give everything such that I become vulnerable but in my vulnerability I’ve found strength. I am not my past, I am my growing presence & we all have our flaws and mine is been discussed in the public because my ex exposed it & people who dont know me just judge me wrongly.

I will never discuss the ex in public because I will not use my hand to try to bring down what I invested in building passionately and with love but how can ya’ll tag me the villain not seeing or mentioning the great works I put in for the subject for years, even the subject no go talk true again as she don scatter my plans in Omahlays Voice and says a-lot about how human beings can really be ungrateful. How come I am a bad person for seeing something that is obviously good on TV and mentioning it on my page.

Ya’ll want me to be a hater, na am lover not a fighter & I always add value.
I am an entrepreneur who goes hard for his team, customers and partners but the truth is some people aint loyal, break that into many reasoning.

To all of you who have been saying things u dont know, this narrative shouldn’t be coined one sided because there were many good times & people who know me closely know how I carried my now ex for head like hair but na she call me cheat publicly wey make una dey tear my name apart unjustly without ya’ll asking her about my advantages for 6+ years.

Wait o did you hear me say anything bad about her? So why say I am pained when actually am very happy & joyful today. 

Lami added that he will always "root for Jacquelyn’s win wherever she is and whoever she’s with."

He wrote; 

Quote:"I will always root for Jacquelyn’s win wherever she is & whoever she’s with. I’m now openly single after 6 years+ experience therefore serious candidates apply"

[Image: 5ee9fdb844f06.jpg]
[Image: 5ee9fdcb79ab9.jpg]
[Image: icon_share.png]
b
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BBNaija’s Mercy Eke Launches Own Real Estate Company, Lambo Homes Edoman 2 1,081 12-15-2022, 09:27 AM
Last Post: BethanyJShuck
  EFCC reveals why operatives broke into BBNaija Dorathy’s house Edoman 1 1,265 08-24-2021, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread Edoman 110 16,653 08-23-2021, 10:17 PM
  BBNaija stars, Gedoni and Khafi welcome their first child, a baby boy Edoman 0 811 08-23-2021, 07:56 AM
  BBNaija star, Neo, shares loved-up photos with girlfriend, Vee, as she turns 25 Edoman 0 942 08-19-2021, 01:06 PM
  Young Couple Set To Wed Found Died Inside Their Apartment In Imo Edoman 0 728 08-14-2021, 10:12 PM
  South African lady stabs her boyfriend to death with broken bottle (photo) Edoman 0 778 08-11-2021, 02:55 PM
  BBNaija star Kiddwaya replies IG user who asked him to delete his photos with his ex- Edoman 0 761 08-10-2021, 08:08 PM