The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losing My Two Wives In 4 Years Was A Test Of My Faith From God – Pastor
RELATIONSHIP
Losing My Two Wives In 4 Years Was A Test Of My Faith From God – Pastor Reveals

June 16, 2020

[Image: lostt.png]

Thunder, they say, does not strike twice but in the case of Pastor Israel Okon, thunder did not only strike twice but in similar circumstances when he lost two wives in four years through child birth.

The Etinan, Akwa Ibom State-born man of God and founder of Jesus Life Ministry who committed his second wife, Matilda, to mother earth on Saturday, March 14, lamented the strange but similar circumstances that led to his losing two wives in quick succession.

Pastor Israel said that for an ordinary man, he would have questioned God for allowing such calamities to befall him but as Pastor, he has no right to question God as the Almighty does His things however it pleases Him.

“I know many of you gathered here will have pity on me but I beg you not to have any iota of sympathy for me because God knows what He is doing,” he began.
[Image: 3f16d11a65dda23e959d302cde89d740?quality...resize=720]

“As a man, I should be questioning God on why He should allow me to go through this pain yet again but who are we to question God?

I lost my first wife, Edidiong, four years ago when she was about giving birth to our second child.
Our first child came through a caesarean section operation and we waited for three years to try for another child.

But we noticed signs of problems when the pregnancy extended beyond the normal nine months. There were no complications but I became worried when the baby did not come at the expected delivery date the doctors gave us.

When it got to the 11th month, our doctor advised that she should have another C&S. I had prayed fervently that the second pregnancy should not go the same way as the first but then, it dawned on me that it would be the same.

[url=https://bloogify.com/2020/04/a-woman-will-become-disrespectful-if-she-feeds-her-husband-for-just-5days-paul-okoye][/url]
[Image: d2e2b8f304b021146eaa8dec57ce7645?quality...resize=720]
On the night of the operation, we in the church had prayed and begged God to avert any calamity before she was wheeled into the theatre but Edidiong died during the operation while the baby lived.

I had to take it as a man and I still believed in God because His ways are not our ways. Taking the care of the children was what mattered most to me and with the advice of church elders, I had to get married a year later so that the kids will have a mother figure.

I got married to a young church member, Matilda, and I thought God had sent her to wipe away my tears.
Last year, Matilda got pregnant and I made sure she attended her ante-natal sessions regularly and abide by all the instructions given there.

When the pregnancy was six months old, I made sure she stopped doing any household chores so as not to stress her.

My church members were ever willing to come in and assist with anything she wanted so that she would get the needed rest.
[Image: 578c5de105a9fa92a940bb5da3cc3c88?quality...resize=720]
Exactly nine months later, Matilda went into labour and I rushed her to the hospital but for three days, the baby would not come.
The doctors tried all they could to no avail. They gave her drugs to induce the baby to come out but all that were in vain. She was in severe pains.
On the fourth day, a doctor invited me to his office and told me that the only option left was to carry out a C&S on her. ‘Not again’, I screamed and asked God why this should happen to me yet again.

I had to quickly confer with my church elders but they said we should rather pray for God to do a miracle.
However, it seemed the miracle was not coming anytime soon and Matilda was becoming very weak. So I had to agree with the doctor to carry out the operation.

[Image: 4046f1f91ec01dbafb56a1f34de2668f?quality...resize=720]
After signing some documents, Matilda was wheeled into the theatre but she did not come out alive as she died in the process, the same way my first wife died. And just like before, the child survived.

As we lower her into mother earth today, I know she is going to be with her Saviour. But who am I to question God, He who gives and takes, the author and finisher of our faith?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) Edoman 0 824 08-19-2021, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt Edoman 0 747 08-15-2021, 07:35 PM
  Son of pastor accused of marrying his member's wife speaks Edoman 2 962 08-11-2021, 02:45 PM
  Police exhume body of abducted Rivers pastor killed and buried in shallow grave(pic)i Edoman 0 722 08-07-2021, 11:13 AM
  Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) Edoman 0 772 07-30-2021, 07:49 PM
  American Man Jailed 205 Years For Killing Five Members Of His Family Edoman 0 728 07-29-2021, 07:16 PM
  Ex-banker, wife and mother-in-law bag 60 years jailterm for stealing depositors’ fund Edoman 0 711 07-24-2021, 11:04 AM
  BBNaija 2019 stars, Khafi and Gedoni expecting first child two years after they met d Edoman 0 775 07-22-2021, 06:16 AM