The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 17th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 17TH JUNE.

TONGUES AND INTERPRETATION

Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret (1 Corinthians 14:13).

Many years ago, as a young teenager, I was preparing, alongside my friends, for a crusade; so, we met often, praying and fasting, with words of prophecy. One day, I arrived early to pray ahead of the others. 

While I was praying, speaking in tongues, I had the intuition that I was saying things in the Spirit that had to do with the crusade, but the words were coming out in tongues and I didn’t have the interpretation. None of my friends, two of whom had the gift of interpretation of tongues, had come.
I continued speaking in tongues and I was still feeling the unction so strong. 

Then, I said, “Lord, I need the gift of the interpretation of tongues so I can know what the Spirit is bringing to my understanding.” As I continued praying and speaking in tongues, suddenly, I received the interpretation and began to speak them out in English Language. Oh, how elated I was!

Then I took my journal and began to write. I spoke the words and interpreted. And guess what? Those things that were brought to my understanding about the crusade all came to pass. Praise God! Interpretation of tongues is so important. Tongues and interpretation of tongues equal prophecy. And prophecy brings edification.

As you speak in tongues in prophetic utterance, you can trust the Holy Spirit to bring the message to your understanding. If you thought you were blessed speaking in tongues, wait until you receive the interpretation. 

The experience will bring you such unspeakable joy! If you don’t have the interpretation, the Lord says to ask for it, and it’s His desire to grant it, through the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the Holy Spirit who has given me the ability to speak in tongues and commune with you in a heavenly language. I take advantage of this privilege, not only to declare divine mysteries, but also to bring them to my understanding through prophetic utterance, by the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 14:5; 1 Corinthians 14:12-19

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 7:1-53 & 2 Chronicles 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 5:1-10 & Isaiah 3

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am mightily blessed of the Lord, and I have a goodly heritage. 

I am an offspring of the Word; my heart is flooded with light to see, comprehend, and apprehend my glorious destiny in Christ. 

I follow the leading of the Holy Spirit as He unveils His plans and strategies to me in executing the ideas He has given me for success in life and ministry. 

My life is full of beauty, and my future is bright. The Spirit of God has perfected all that concerns me and has granted me all that I need to live a successful life. 

I am being led in the path of righteousness, wisdom, and glory. I am one with the Father; I have the life of Christ and His calling on my life, therefore, I lead a life worthy of the calling with which I've been called. I have a holy and high calling; I am separated from the world unto Christ. 

I live in a way that is befitting of someone God has chosen to be His. 

I am one in whom Christ dwells; thus, I refuse to permit sin, sickness, failure, or the works of the evil one in my life. 

My life is for the glory of God. The participation in and sharing of my faith produces and promotes full recognition, appreciation, understanding, and precise knowledge of every good thing that is in me in Christ Jesus.

I acknowledge the life of Christ in me and His call on my life. I am fit for what God has called me to be, and by His power, I fulfil my calling and walk in God's prearranged path for my life. 

I am guided in wisdom to walk in God's perfect will, to walk in health, strength, victory, and prosperity, living the transcendent life in Christ, and fulfilling God's good pleasure. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 17TH JUNE 2020.

THEME: SPIRITUAL INTIMACY.

MEMORY VERSE:

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.” Matthew 11:29

BIBLE READING: Acts 2:41-47

41• Then they that gladly received His Word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
42• And they continued stedfastly in The Apostles' Doctrine and Fellowship, and in Breaking of Bread, (Holy Communion) and in Prayers.
43• And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
44• And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45• And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
46• And they, continuing daily with One Accord in The Temple, and Breaking Bread from house to house, did Eat Their Meat with Gladness and Singleness of Heart,
47• Praising God, and having Favour with all the people. And The Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

A.  Knowing God is not the same as going to church or even Being born again.
1• The knowledge of God is first made evident through LOVE.
2• If you LOVE God, it will show in the way you live and even interact with others.
3• God is calling us into an intimate relationship with Him.
4• If your life is in disagreement with God’s Word, no matter how much you participate in Church activities or give offering to God, you would not be acceptable to Him, and your services would be in vain.
5•  Philippians 2:5-8 “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
6• And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of The Cross.”
7• 1 John 2:6 also says “He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.” Jesus Himself enjoins us to follow His example in all things.

B.  An INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH JESÚS would lead to SELFLESSNESS, HUMILITY, SERVICE to HUMANITY, and TOTAL OBEDIENCE To God.

1•. When you live according to the standard of God, He will be pleased with all you have to offer.
2• Do you know that you can come before God with generous offerings, yet stir up His anger?
3• This is because the offering of an unrepented sinner is an abomination before Go.
4•. Proverbs 15:8 “The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.”
5• AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD would help you fashion your life very closely after the example of Our Lord Jesus in all things.
6• THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD must bring us to the point of WISDOM and ENLIGHTENMENT far beyond the ordinary.
7• Above all, THE KNOWLEDGE OF JESÚS must lead to Overflowing JOY and PEACE.
8• I pray that your knowledge of Jesus will grow greatly this season In The Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen !

PRAYER POINT:

Father, Please help me to grow in Intimacy with You, In The Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen !

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 27-29.
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN: WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

Refrain:

Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey. Refrain:

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey. Refrain:

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey. Refrain:

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey. Refrain:
EMMANUEL= GOD WITH US!
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY, 17TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: KEYS TO EXPERIENCING THE POSSIBILITIES OF GOD

SCRIPTURE: But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What you believe is a vehicle to where you arrive.

We serve a God of all possibilities. He is a God who cannot be limited or defeated. He cannot fail, He cannot be tired, and He cannot be confused; He is a Master Strategist, and He knows what to do at every given point in time. Nothing goes out of control wherever He is.

Now, the question is: what are the keys to experiencing the possibilities of God?

1. The pursuit of God
Our anchor Scripture says, …He that cometh to God…. (Hebrews 11:6). So, a person who must see the possibilities of God must come to God; he must be a pursuer of God.

Beloved, you cannot be pursuing the world or the devil and be pursuing God at the same time. To experience the possibilities of God, you must come to a point where everyone who knows you knows that your number one object of pursuit in life is God.

2. Faith in God
Without faith, it is impossible to move God to work, for …he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a Rewarder…. (Hebrews 11:6 Paraphrased). So, faith is key to accessing the possibilities of God.

Now, there are two dimensions of faith:
a. The possibility mind-set.
This is coming to a point where a person believes that anything is possible. What you believe is a vehicle to where you arrive (Ephesians 3:20).

b. Possibility lifestyle.
This is talking possibilities and acting possibility.
Beloved, when possibility mind-set and lifestyle are in place in your life, and you pursue God fervently, you will experience His possibilities ceaselessly in your life.

Remember this: What you believe is a vehicle to where you arrive.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Spend time with God and crave to know Him more.
2. Believe everything God has spoken, and never doubt His ability and willingness to do what He has promised.
3. Take actions based on your scriptural belief; never act contrary to your belief in the Word.
PRAYER: Lord, all I need is You. I receive the grace to love and trust You always. Cause me to experience the life of all possibilities in You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE GOD OF ALL POSSIBILITIES
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 118-120

QUOTE: To look up to man means looking away from God. Culled from “365 WISDOM CAPSULES” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The tongue of a blue whale weighs more than most elephants.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: What has been an impossibility in your life before now is giving way for the possibilities of God in Jesus’ name.
RESTORATION TODAY

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17, 2020.

TOPIC: *HELP FROM ABOVE*

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth."  Psalms  121:1-2.

*MESSAGE*
Travelling along the road of faith as a Christian is not easy. We all need help and it is only the help from the Lord that can suffice. So what then should we do when we meet difficulties on our walk of faith as a Christian? Often, when troubles come, we look unto the hills, from where we expect help to come, but we fail to look unto our true source of ever-present help which is the Lord, who made the heaven and the earth. The Psalmist is telling us not to look to the hills for help but to the God of the hills. Hills are helpless. But God is helpful. His name is EL SHADDAI - THE ALL SUFFICIENT. He never needs the help of man, but man will never cease to need His help.

it doesn't mean that the powers of the world do not possess a claiming influence but they are powerless on their own. The hill cannot answer back. So when troubles come, we must look much higher than the hills. Help comes from the Lord.

One of the fastest ways to receiving God's help is to render help to your fellow who is in need, because help calls unto help. Help comes from above faster when help has first been sent from one person to another. God is still merciful to the merciful and helps those who help others. Whenever you render help to someone here on earth, it answers to heaven above. By it, heaven is divinely committed to flood your life with unquantifiable help. This year, may you receive help without collateral in Jesus' name. Amen.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️  When we look unto the Lord and not to the hills for help, shame is far from us.

*SCRIPTURES*
Isaiah 40:25-26; Daniel 4:34-35

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, I thank you for the knowledge of my true Source of help;

2.  O God, forgive me for times when I have looked for help elsewhere rather than look up to you;

3.  Father, in this year 2020, please arise for my help.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Deut. 32.15.5, Hosea 2.2-3.5, Luke 17:20-18:1-14.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 17TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: THIS YEAR 2020: SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST EXPIRE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 7:6-11; ROMANS 1:29*

Welcome! The word "punishment" is very crucial. It means a penalty for something wrong done. If you are penalized for any wrong, it is called punishment. 

But the Bible calls punishment a cross. So what we call punishment can be a cross. People can give you a cross God has not given you.

When you take a cross God has not given you, we call is punishment. When you suffer for anything you know nothing about, it's called punishment. If you are going through a battle of which you do not know the origin, it is punishment. 

As we go through life, we all have one cross or the other. Jesus said "he that will come after me should take his cross and follow Me" (Matthew 16:24). Anytime you're serving the Lord without a cross, there's a problem there. We all have one battle or the other. *These battles or crosses are allowed to ATTRACT MORE GRACE AND TO PROVOKE OUR dependence ON THE ROCK from where we were carved!*

Listen, when the devil sends his own cross, it is to make you a bitter woman or man. God's cross is easy, and even in the midst of crisis, there will be a peace that cannot be explained. 

If there are strange crosses, strange battles, evil yokes, punishments, etc you know nothing about, they will scatter today in Jesus name. Ephesians 6:12 talks about spiritual wickedness in high places (see it)! 

Any man/woman who is serving God must come cross what is called spiritual wickedness. Satanic punishment is another name for acute wickedness in high places. 

Anyone that is born again, one compulsory road you must pass through is to face wickedness. I declare as your prophet: Any power releasing wickedness against you, shall expire today. One thing you must do in dealing with spiritual wickedness is to always pull them down. WHISPERERS as revealed in Romans 1:29 are dangerous people.

*Whisperers are a group of powers who discuss you in the day and in the night when you're not there. When you are present, t is talking; but when you are not there it is whispering.* If your life is making progress, they become bitter and WHISPERS behind you. 

They can even envy your children. Betrayals and ritual killings among close friends, relatives, neighbours, etc are on the increase. This is spiritual wickedness in high places. A driver planning to kidnap his boss or a gateman planning with security agents to destroy those that he is paid to guard are examples. 

Other examples are a mother wishing the daughter bad luck in marriage and life or a wife saying, 'My husband can never do well.' All forms of satanic punishment against your life must end! The tongues of whisperers shall be twisted by fire. Yes! The wickedness of the wicked towards you this year must come to an early end in Jesus name.
ODM Covid-19 FIRST BANK Of NIGERIA ACCOUNT NO: 3153657930.

NAME: Our Daily Manna. To help provide for the less privileged. For other offerings: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA: 3153657820.
Name: OFFERING OURDAILY MANNA.

*PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of warfare as led.*

1. Thank God for today's word and pray generally as led now.
2. Satanic punishment, PASS OVER my address by fire in Jesus name.
3. You powers releasing wickedness into my life and destiny, dry up in Jesus name.
4. O God, let the evil tongue of whisperers be twisted now by fire in Jesus name.
5. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! You satanic punishment/
wickedness (mention it), expire by fire.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 67-69*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Wednesday, June 17, 2020.*

*World day to combat Desertification and Drought!*.

*TOPIC:**TOO LATE*
*Read Jeremiah 8:15-22*

15. We looked for peace, but no good came; and for a time of health, and behold trouble!
16. The snorting of his horses was heard from Dan: the whole land trembled at the sound of the neighing of his strong ones; for they are come, and have devoured the land, and all that is in it; the city, and those that dwell therein.
17. For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the LORD. 18. When I would comfort myself against sorrow, my heart is faint in me.
19. Behold the voice of the cry of the daughter of my people because of them that dwell in a far country: Is not the LORD in Zion? is not her king in her? Why have they provoked me to anger with their graven images, and with strange vanities?
20. The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.
21. For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.
22. Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?

*MEMORISE: Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord open to us!’ But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you’ (Matthew 25:11, 12)*

*EXPOSITION*

Someone said ‘it is better late than never’. But an adage says that, ‘it is too late to cry when the head is off’. Many who suffer defeat in life would have been saved, if they ‘heeded the sound of the trumpet’.

The children of Israel, being so much loved and cherished by God, often and severally abused opportunities to retrace their steps back to Him. Maybe they say, “He will always pardon us”. No! God’s holiness and justice will not allow Him pardon all the time, especially when He has given all opportunity for change.

One thing is certain; whoever abhors God’s Word and way will lose His mercy, blessings and security. This was the condition of the people of Judah who would soon be swept away by their ungodly neighbours, famine and pestilence, because they had resorted to idolatry and strange vanities. 

After much waiting for a change which didn’t come, the people of God found themselves in famine, oppression, imprisonment, and finally, exile (Jer. 52:6ff). 

They broke God’s covenant and so, He left them shattered in pieces by their enemies. It is unfortunate that many who were exiled didn’t return home. They are known as the Diaspora. Hope you are not heading towards dissociation, disintegration and self-inflicted excommunication? Why not make use of the series of opportunities of God’s Word on the Radio, Television, social media, from His ministers, counselors etc., to turn over a new leaf.

King Saul eventually saw his folly and wanted to amend his ways, but alas, the judgment had been passed; it was too late (1 Sam. 15:27-30). You may not have another chance like the prodigal son (Lk. 15:18-22). 

Time and tide wait for no one. The final whistle will soon blow. Jesus is coming soon. The rapture will soon happen. May you not be left behind, in Jesus’ name. It is more than just ‘Amen’. Take the right steps.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Open my ears to Your rebuke, now, so that my life will not be open to chaos at the end, O Lord.
2. Father, don’t allow ‘Had I known’ to end my life, because of disobedience, in Jesus’ name.
3. O Lord, let the Church be awakened to her responsibilities of doing Your will other than following the dictates of the world.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 CHRONICLES 11 AND PHILIPIANS 1*

*You shall be favoured as you go out today in Jesus name. Amen...........Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM