The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 16th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 16TH JUNE.

HIS INSTRUCTIONS MAKE GREAT

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing (Genesis 12:2).

God expects that when we receive His Word, we should live accordingly. When we have words in Scripture that show us principles of life or that give us definite instructions from God, we have to take heed; we have to take such words seriously and live by them. His instructions make great.

Life becomes challenging, a labyrinth of confusion for those who don’t follow God’s Word but would rather act on human wisdom and intelligence. Take for instance, the experience of Isaac in Genesis 26. 

He received an instruction from the Lord not to leave his country to Egypt, because of the famine in his country. People were migrating to Egypt at the time for greener pastures so it made sense (human wisdom) that Isaac sought to leave Gerar to seek relief in Egypt.

However, the Lord instructed him, saying, “… dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father” (Genesis 26:2-3). 

Isaac followed the Lord’s instruction and the result is penned for us in Genesis 26:12-13: he grew, waxed great and became very great, so much so that the Philistines envied him in the same land that was impoverished by famine.

Follow the leading of God’s Spirit for your life. There’s no other way to greatness and a successful life besides following God’s plan, His instructions, will and purpose for your life. It makes no difference the pressure you’re under, yield to the Spirit for answers; don’t make impulsive decisions that’d most certainly worsen the situation. Consult and trust Him for guidance.

The Holy Spirit knows and has the blueprint for your greatness and prosperity. Your greatness is His plan and His idea. He said to Abraham, “…I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing” (Genesis 12:2). 

Never suppose that your greatness is dependent upon your works or anyone. As the seed of Abraham, greatness is in you, harnessed and brought to the fore as you follow God’s instructions and fulfil His purpose for your life.

CONFESSION

I’m the seed of Abraham, graced for greatness and anointed to be fruitful and productive in every good work. I’ve been ordained to prosper and to live in glory. Therefore, I live the glorious life, fulfilling my purpose and destiny in Christ. Great things are happening for me and through me, by the power of the Word and the ability of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Genesis 26:12-13; Galatians 3:29; Proverbs 4:13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 6:1-15 & 2 Chronicles 26-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 4:7-18 & Isaiah 2

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I rejoice at the investment of Your Word in my spirit, and the enlightenment and development it brings to me. 

I am inspired, taught, trained, nurtured, and fortified for the Kingdom-life, in and by the Word. 

I am positioned for greatness, living the triumphant, prosperous life through the power and effectual working of Your Word in me. 

I’ll never stumble or walk in confusion because Your Word is a lamp that directs my life, and a light that lightens my path. 

I walk in preordained pathways, and my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. 

My heart is flooded with the light of God’s Word, and I speak words that are consistent with the provisions of the Gospel of Christ. 

I refuse to panic or be anxious because of time, for I dwell in eternity. 

I acknowledge, and take full advantage of God's inherent power and energy, which so powerfully works in me. 

I bask in His mighty grace that is at work in me even now, and I declare that I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. 

I am sufficient in His sufficiency, functioning by the ability, efficiency, and might of the Spirit, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: TUESDAY 16TH  JUNE, 2020.

THEME: PARTAKERS OF HIS SUFFERING.

MEMORIZE:
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10

BIBLE READING:
MARK 10:29-30

29. And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel’s,

30. But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

When the departure time of our Lord Jesus drew near, He told His disciples such things as would befall them, so they would not be caught unawares. The fact that the disciples would suffer hatred was central to this particular discussion.

John 15:20 says:

''Remember, the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his Lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.''

Jesus warned His disciples ahead that the world would hate them because it had hated Him first. Jesus suffered hatred in the form of defamation, misrepresentation, rejection, harassment, assault, abuse, crucifixion and finally, murder.

In essence, Jesus made it clear that His disciples should be prepared to receive similar treatment from the people. This prophecy was not limited to those physically present with Him at that time, but applies to all who will come after Jesus and live as true disciples.

Christians are presently suffering untold hardship, insecurity, harassment, brutality, assault and murder in various parts of the world. Indeed, Jesus said that a time was coming when a person would kill a Christian and consider it a favour to God (John 16:2 ).

If you are a true child of God, you should be able to declare like Paul in Philippians 3:10 

''That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;''

Romans 8:17 says ''

lf so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.''

lt is indeed a privilege to partake of the Lords suffering. No matter the hardship or persecution you are facing, count it all joy (James 1:2-3 ).

May the Lord grant you the grace to overcome in times of persecution. The Kingdom of Heaven is for those who partake in His suffering. You will surely make it, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Lord, please let everyone of us sharing in Your suffering be glorified with You, in the mighty name of Jesus.  

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye. 

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 
Proverbs 25:1-28, Proverbs 26:1-28

HYMN 8: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS

1. Have you been to Jesus for the
cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

CHORUS
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless?
Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Saviour’s
side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your
robes be white!
Pure and white in the blood of the Lamb?
Will your soul be ready for His mansions
bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained
with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul
unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE Inc.

COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER

DAILY INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINES

Monday, 15th – Saturday, 20th June 2020

Monday, 15th June 2020

Intercession 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank You for gathering multitudes into our services yesterday and settling every area in the life of all worshippers – Psa. 118:23

Intercession 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, open the heart of every contact on the harvest field this week, thereby leading many to Christ and to this Church – Acts 16:14

Intercession 3: Father, let every captive ordained for eternal life across our harvest field be released this week, saved and established in this Church – Acts 13:48

Intercession 4: Father, turn all our new converts and new members into active disciples of Christ, thereby leading many others to Christ and to this Church this year – Jn. 4:29/39

Intercession 5: Father, open the eyes of every discouraged Winner to see this Church as their God-ordained city of refuge, where their trials shall be turned to testimonies in this prophetic season – Isa. 51:11

Intercession 6:  Father, in the course of this prophetic season, let this church experience supernatural growth far above all we have ever seen in the past – Zch. 2:4

Tuesday, 15th June 2020

Intercession 1: Father, grant supernatural utterance to every soul winner all through this prophetic season, leading to massive salvation and ingathering of souls into this Church                                   – 2 Thes. 3:1

Intercession 2: Father, let your Reaper-Angels take over our harvest field, destroying all satanic strongholds resisting the people from getting saved– Mat. 13:39

Intercession 3: Father, silence all evil counsellors, manipulating our new converts from being established in this Church all through this prophetic season – Tit. 1:11

Intercession 4: Father, let the Holy Spirit continue to 'Whistle' across our harvest field compelling multitudes into this Church all through this prophetic season– Isa. 5:26

Intercession 5: Father, grant supernatural wisdom to every soul winner on the go for Christ in this prophetic season, thereby turning many to righteousness – Dan. 12:3

Intercession 6: Father, we decree that every gang up against the growth of this Church be crushed, resulting in the continuous influx of multitudes all through this year – Isa. 54:15

Wednesday, 17th June 2020

Intercession 1: Father, turn everyone on the harvest field in this prophetic season into a sharp threshing instrument, thereby turning many to Christ and to this Church – Isa. 41:15

Intercession 2: Father, we break the hold of the gates of hell from the lives of all that are ordained for salvation across our harvest field all through this prophetic season – Luk. 11:21-22

Intercession 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, let every convert that ever steps into this Church, in this prophetic season, abide here for life – Jn 10:27

Intercession 4: Father, let every contention of hell against the ongoing revival be visited with divine vengeance, leading to continuous growth of this church – Psa. 68:1

Intercession 5: Father, let there be a great revival in this church, resulting in massive harvest of souls both into the kingdom and into this church all through this prophetic season – Zech. 2:4

Intercession 6: Father, send your Word in season at our Midweek service tonight, resulting in turnaround testimonies for every worshipper – Zch. 8:23

Thursday, 18th June 2020

Intercession 1: Father, endue every winner with unusual passion for souls, thereby bringing many into the kingdom and this church all through this prophetic season – Jhn. 4:32

Intercession 2: Father, turn everyone on our field this week into a sharp threshing instrument for effectiveness in reaping harvest of souls into the kingdom – Isa. 41:15

Intercession 3: Father, let all everlasting mountains standing in the way of every Winner and all our online worshippers be levelled out in this prophetic season – Hab. 3:6.

Intercession 4: Father, grant supernatural boldness to every soul winner in this prophetic season, result in signs and wonders, thereby leading many to salvation – Acts 14:3

Intercession 5: Father, send us the rain of Your Word in this prophetic season, thereby drafting abiding multitudes into our churches across the nations – Acts 6:7

Intercession 6: Father, we decree that the fire on the prayer altar of every winner and our online worshippers be kept burning all through this prophetic season – Lev. 6:12

Friday, 19th June 2020

Intercession 1: Father, we decree that all gates of hell lift up their heads to all soul winners  in this prophetic season, thereby leading many to Christ and to this Church – Psa. 24:7

Intercession 2: Father, let the voice of the Holy Spirit silence the voice of the stranger seeking to manipulate our new converts from being established in this Church – Jn. 10:28

Intercession 3: Father, we decree the shattering of the powers of darkness out to hinder the entrance of the Gospel, across our harvest field all through this prophetic season – 2 Cor. 4:4

Intercession 4: Father, cause this Church to experience supernatural growth in this prophetic season, after the order of Acts of the Apostles – Acts 13:44

Intercession 5: Father, let the Holy Spirit breathe upon our outreach materials, turning them into sickles of harvest, thereby drafting multitudes into this Church – Joel 3:13

Intercession 6: Father, let the Holy Spirit 'Whistle' across our harvest field, compelling influx of multitudes into this Church this this coming Sunday – Act. 2:6

Saturday 20th June 2020

Intercession 1: Father, grant supernatural wisdom to every soul winner on the go for Christ today, thereby turning many to Christ and to this Church – Dan. 12:3

Intercession 2: Father, we break the hold of the gates of hell from the lives of all that are ordained for salvation across our harvest field all through this prophetic season – Lk. 11:21-22

Intercession 3: Father, by the Blood of Jesus, let every contact made in our outreaches today surrender to Christ and be compelled to appear in our service tomorrow Sunday – Zech. 9:11-12

Intercession 4: Father, let the ‘master reaper-angel’ take over our harvest field with his sharp sickle, thereby reaping multitudes into this Church tomorrow Sunday – Rev. 14:14

Intercession 5: Father, let everyone partaking of our services tomorrow return with a word that will empower us to maximize our stewardship in this prophetic season – Hag. 1:14

Intercession 6: Father, in the name of Jesus, gather multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and endue every worshipper with Your fearful favour – Ps. 102:13

Jesus is Lord!
LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE Inc.

COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER

DAILY INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINES

Monday, 15th – Saturday, 20th June 2020

Monday, 15th June 2020

Intercession 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank You for gathering multitudes into our services yesterday and settling every area in the life of all worshippers – Psa. 118:23

Intercession 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, open the heart of every contact on the harvest field this week, thereby leading many to Christ and to this Church – Acts 16:14

Intercession 3: Father, let every captive ordained for eternal life across our harvest field be released this week, saved and established in this Church – Acts 13:48

Intercession 4: Father, turn all our new converts and new members into active disciples of Christ, thereby leading many others to Christ and to this Church this year – Jn. 4:29/39

Intercession 5: Father, open the eyes of every discouraged Winner to see this Church as their God-ordained city of refuge, where their trials shall be turned to testimonies in this prophetic season – Isa. 51:11

Intercession 6:  Father, in the course of this prophetic season, let this church experience supernatural growth far above all we have ever seen in the past – Zch. 2:4

Tuesday, 15th June 2020

Intercession 1: Father, grant supernatural utterance to every soul winner all through this prophetic season, leading to massive salvation and ingathering of souls into this Church                                   – 2 Thes. 3:1

Intercession 2: Father, let your Reaper-Angels take over our harvest field, destroying all satanic strongholds resisting the people from getting saved– Mat. 13:39

Intercession 3: Father, silence all evil counsellors, manipulating our new converts from being established in this Church all through this prophetic season – Tit. 1:11

Intercession 4: Father, let the Holy Spirit continue to 'Whistle' across our harvest field compelling multitudes into this Church all through this prophetic season– Isa. 5:26

Intercession 5: Father, grant supernatural wisdom to every soul winner on the go for Christ in this prophetic season, thereby turning many to righteousness – Dan. 12:3

Intercession 6: Father, we decree that every gang up against the growth of this Church be crushed, resulting in the continuous influx of multitudes all through this year – Isa. 54:15

Wednesday, 17th June 2020

Intercession 1: Father, turn everyone on the harvest field in this prophetic season into a sharp threshing instrument, thereby turning many to Christ and to this Church – Isa. 41:15

Intercession 2: Father, we break the hold of the gates of hell from the lives of all that are ordained for salvation across our harvest field all through this prophetic season – Luk. 11:21-22

Intercession 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, let every convert that ever steps into this Church, in this prophetic season, abide here for life – Jn 10:27

Intercession 4: Father, let every contention of hell against the ongoing revival be visited with divine vengeance, leading to continuous growth of this church – Psa. 68:1

Intercession 5: Father, let there be a great revival in this church, resulting in massive harvest of souls both into the kingdom and into this church all through this prophetic season – Zech. 2:4

Intercession 6: Father, send your Word in season at our Midweek service tonight, resulting in turnaround testimonies for every worshipper – Zch. 8:23

Thursday, 18th June 2020

Intercession 1: Father, endue every winner with unusual passion for souls, thereby bringing many into the kingdom and this church all through this prophetic season – Jhn. 4:32

Intercession 2: Father, turn everyone on our field this week into a sharp threshing instrument for effectiveness in reaping harvest of souls into the kingdom – Isa. 41:15

Intercession 3: Father, let all everlasting mountains standing in the way of every Winner and all our online worshippers be levelled out in this prophetic season – Hab. 3:6.

Intercession 4: Father, grant supernatural boldness to every soul winner in this prophetic season, result in signs and wonders, thereby leading many to salvation – Acts 14:3

Intercession 5: Father, send us the rain of Your Word in this prophetic season, thereby drafting abiding multitudes into our churches across the nations – Acts 6:7

Intercession 6: Father, we decree that the fire on the prayer altar of every winner and our online worshippers be kept burning all through this prophetic season – Lev. 6:12

Friday, 19th June 2020

Intercession 1: Father, we decree that all gates of hell lift up their heads to all soul winners  in this prophetic season, thereby leading many to Christ and to this Church – Psa. 24:7

Intercession 2: Father, let the voice of the Holy Spirit silence the voice of the stranger seeking to manipulate our new converts from being established in this Church – Jn. 10:28

Intercession 3: Father, we decree the shattering of the powers of darkness out to hinder the entrance of the Gospel, across our harvest field all through this prophetic season – 2 Cor. 4:4

Intercession 4: Father, cause this Church to experience supernatural growth in this prophetic season, after the order of Acts of the Apostles – Acts 13:44

Intercession 5: Father, let the Holy Spirit breathe upon our outreach materials, turning them into sickles of harvest, thereby drafting multitudes into this Church – Joel 3:13

Intercession 6: Father, let the Holy Spirit 'Whistle' across our harvest field, compelling influx of multitudes into this Church this this coming Sunday – Act. 2:6

Saturday 20th June 2020

Intercession 1: Father, grant supernatural wisdom to every soul winner on the go for Christ today, thereby turning many to Christ and to this Church – Dan. 12:3

Intercession 2: Father, we break the hold of the gates of hell from the lives of all that are ordained for salvation across our harvest field all through this prophetic season – Lk. 11:21-22

Intercession 3: Father, by the Blood of Jesus, let every contact made in our outreaches today surrender to Christ and be compelled to appear in our service tomorrow Sunday – Zech. 9:11-12

Intercession 4: Father, let the ‘master reaper-angel’ take over our harvest field with his sharp sickle, thereby reaping multitudes into this Church tomorrow Sunday – Rev. 14:14

Intercession 5: Father, let everyone partaking of our services tomorrow return with a word that will empower us to maximize our stewardship in this prophetic season – Hag. 1:14

Intercession 6: Father, in the name of Jesus, gather multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and endue every worshipper with Your fearful favour – Ps. 102:13

Jesus is Lord!
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY, 16TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: CLEANSED IN HIS PRESENCE

SCRIPTURE: And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Matthew 6:12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: We are cleansed from the filthiness of life at the place of prayer.
It has been confirmed that one of the privileges and opportunities of life given to us by God is the privilege and opportunity of prayer. Prayer achieves many things in the life of a Christian. Prayer has multifaceted dimensions and benefits.

Earlier in our study, we saw that prayer is a platform for the maintenance of true holiness and godliness (Matthew 6:12).

Today, we shall take an in-depth look at the implication of prayer as a platform for the maintenance of true holiness and godliness.

1. Prayer is the platform for true spiritual cleansing in life (Matthew 6:12).

The place of prayer is like the place where we go to have a spiritual bath. We are cleansed from every filthiness

2. Prayer is the platform for the establishment of the lifestyle of uprightness (Matthew 6:12).
We acquire the lifestyle of uprightness when we live in God’s Presence through prayer. Prayer enhances uprightness of life.

3. Prayer is the platform for character transformation. People who spend time with God experience character transformation (Luke 9:29). 

This is why prayer will keep you from sin and sin will keep you from praying. No sinner has a concrete prayer life. Is it easy for someone to pray after taking alcohol or committing immorality? No! So, prayer is the platform for character transformation.

Let me give you three counsels:

a) Take a spiritual bath always at the place of prayer.
b) Let the uprightness of life that proceeds from God’s Presence infiltrate your life.
c) Ask God for character transformation at the place of prayer.

Remember this: We are cleansed from the filthiness of life at the place of prayer.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God to cleanse you at the place of prayer.
2. Let the uprightness of life that proceeds from God’s Presence infiltrate your life.
3. Allow God to transform your life at the place of prayer.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for the privilege of cleansing You provide for me at the place of prayer. I ask that You help me to live uprightly, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER (PART 5).
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 115-117

QUOTE: The light of God’s countenance is a cleanser of man’s conscience. Culled from “PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Gerbils sense adrenaline, and they are kept by airport security services to reveal terrorists.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decree the breaking of every form of iniquitous bondage over your life in Jesus’ Name.
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2020.

TOPIC: *USE YOUR GIFTS*

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."   2 Timothy  1:7. 

*MESSAGE*
God has given us all gifts and skills, but what are we doing with them? Maybe we're using them already, or maybe there are some that we've put to one side. Fear can make us hide our talents and abilities. But we're supposed to use them, for God's glory. Paul told Timothy: "Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. For God hath not" (2 Timothy 1:6-7).

We need to develop our gifts, and we can only do that by practicing rather than hiding them away. God expects us to make the most of what He gives us, to grow our character and personality, and broaden our experiences so we will become more and more effective in His Kingdom. Don't be afraid. Put your gifts and abilities to work and they'll become enlarge and developed through practice.

No one reaches full development all at once. So we have to take advantage of every opportunity to develop and sharpen our skills. Remember, in heaven we're going to serve God forever, and we prepare by practising here on earth. Indeed, using our gifts and skills can be challenging. But God has given them to us for a reason, and we need to be stepping out and using them to bring Him glory and to lead other people closer to Him. 

*ACTION POINTS*
?️  Are you struggling to know what your spiritual gifts are? Ask God to show you. And there are some great tests on the internet that can help you discover them. You can try one today.

*SCRIPTURES*
Isaiah 11:2; Galatians 5:22; 1 Corinthians 12:4.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father thank You for giving me spiritual gifts and skills;

2.  Lord, help me discover the gifts You have put inside of me in the name of Jesus;

3.  Father, lead me into avenues where I can maximally use my gifts for Your glory in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Deut. 31.14-32.14, Hosea 1-2.1, Luke 17:1-19.
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Tuesday, June 16, 2020.*

*THE FLESHLY KINGDOM.*

*Read Romans 7:15-25*

15. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 . If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24. O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25. I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

*MEMORISE: Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry (Colossians 3:5)*

*EXPOSITION*

Kingdom denotes a king and his subjects. The fleshly kingdom denotes Satan as a king over some creatures – rebels. Satan is the originator of the works of the flesh, which his subjects manifest. 

The fleshly kingdom has a corrupt nature that the devil governs. We must wage war against those spirits that have negative impact on our lives. The fleshly kingdom hinders one from inheriting the kingdom of God, if one does not cooperate with God for regeneration. 

Before the kingdom of God comes into one’s life, he/she must do away with fleshly kingdom; two kingdoms cannot rule a life at the same time. Fleshly kingdom manifests on a daily basis in man’s life. No wonder the scriptures warn us to mortify our members on earth.

Gal. 5:19-21 highlights the manifestation of the fleshly kingdom. Verse 21b says emphatically that, if any of this fleshly kingdom still rules your life, you cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

Dear devout, you need to choose the kingdom to which you want to belong, now – Christ’s, or the devil’s. If you discover that you are still being ruled by any of the works of the flesh, cry unto God, like Apostle Paul (Rom. 7:24), wage war against the manifestations (Jam. 4:7), walk in the Spirit at all time (Gal. 5:16), and occupy your mind with the things of God (Col. 3:2). In addition, pray for renewal of your mind (Rom. 12:2), be mindful of the company you keep (2 Cor. 6:14), examine yourself from time to time, whether you are still a citizen of the Kingdom (2 Cor. 13:5), and invite the kingdom of God into your heart, at all times (Matt. 6:1).

Are you still being led by the fleshly kingdom? He who is so led is not yet a member of the kingdom of God. The joy is that there is hope for anyone who would come to Jesus. Examine yourself and make amendment now.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Father Lord, let Your kingdom descend into my heart now, and destroy every fleshly kingdom, in Jesus’ name.
2. I declare that sin will no longer have dominion over me, in Jesus’ name.
3. Pray that God, the Governor of all nations, will totally take charge of our nation and subdue every kingdom that oppresses the masses.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chronicles 9 - 10 & Ephesians 6*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM