The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 15th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 15TH JUNE.

IT’S IN YOU NOW

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full (John 10:10 NIV).

Just as divine health, prosperity, forgiveness, justification, sanctification and righteousness aren’t promises from God for the new creation, even so is eternal life not a promise! Eternal life isn’t life in heaven or life you receive when you get to heaven; it’s in you now.

Jesus would never have needed to come if all there is to eternal life is going to heaven. After all, Enoch went to heaven before Jesus came (Genesis 5:24). Also, Jesus said God isn’t the God of the dead, but of the living; He’s called the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Read Luke 20:37-38); meaning that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are alive and in heaven.

Even Elijah was carried to heaven with a chariot of fire (2 Kings 2:11); he didn’t need Jesus to have come first. This proves that eternal life isn’t about living endlessly in heaven. 

Jesus didn’t come to give us something that was already available; He was the manifestation of the life which God promised before the world began. God’s plan for man was to live like God, live in His image, live as His reflection in this world. But man lost out on God’s plan due to Adam’s transgression.

However, through Christ Jesus, eternal life—the life and nature of God is now available to anyone who believes in Him. There’s animal life, plant life, human life, and then you have the God-life, which you receive when you’re born again. That’s the life Jesus spoke about in our theme verse. It’s indestructible and untainted.

That eternal life controls everything about your life now; it vitalizes your physical body. It destroys sickness, disease, infirmity and everything that’s not of God in your physical body. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Eternal life is my present-hour possession in Christ. I have that unfading, incorruptible, indestructible, imperishable life, resident in my spirit. I’ve been brought from humanity to eternity; therefore, I have dominion over death, sickness, disease, infirmity, failure, lack, and all the rudiments of this world.

FURTHER STUDY

John 3:16; John 10:27-28; 1 John 5:11-13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 5:12-42 & 2 Chronicles 23-25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 4:1-6 & Isaiah 1

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for all that You’ve prepared for me today. 

My spiritual antenna is raised to hear and receive Your instructions, guidance, and wisdom that’ll propel me in the path of greatness that You’ve ordained for me. 

I thank You, blessed Father, for the power of Your Word, and its ability to produce results in my life. 

My feet is set upon the Rock to stay; that Rock holds me firm and fortified against the pressures and adversities of life. 

I dwell in the light wherein there’s no darkness or pain, but victory, dominion, and glory forever. 

My faith is increased and strengthened to rule over circumstances, and overcome any challenge that may come my way today.

I live above the economy and economics of this world. I am immune to the hardships, corruption, and decadence that ravage the lives of men. 

I live in the Word, and therefore, in victory and triumph always. I live and walk in health, prosperity, and in all the benefits of salvation in Christ. 

The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and I live triumphantly, from glory to glory, heaping success upon success. 

I go forth today, in victory and dominion over satan, and his cohorts of darkness, and the circumstances of life. 

I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today, as I make manifest the savour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL..

DATE: MONDAY 15TH JUNE 2020

THEME: EVIDENCE OF A DIVINE ENCOUNTER

MEMORISE:

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

READ: Acts 4:8-14

8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,

9 If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole;

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

14 And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.

God created every human being with the potential and ability to fulfil purpose. 

According to John 1:12, a very important part of God’s plan for every human being is to attain full sonship. Now, sonship starts from being born again then growing in the Spirit. This is where being with Jesus comes in. It is absolutely impossible for anyone to take this journey and exhibit Christ-like behavior unless the person has been with Jesus. Acts 4:13 says: 
“Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.”

Knowing that Peter and John were ordinary fishermen, the people marveled at their confidence, boldness and wisdom, realizing it could only be the result of a divine encounter. A divine encounter is the special visitation of the Holy Spirit. Without an encounter with the power of the Spirit, you would live far below your potential. 

To fulfil your destiny, you must partner with the Holy Spirit by seeking a divine encounter with Him.

Peter realized his potential. Although initially full of fear, after Pentecost, he became so bold that even the council’s threats could not stop him. He had ordinarily lacked the fire, zeal, and direction because after Christ’s death, he stopped fishing for souls and returned to being an ordinary fisherman (John 21:1-3). However, after Pentecost, he was able to perform according to Heaven’s expectations. Like Peter, you need to encounter Jesus through the power of the Holy Spirit, and everything you require to fulfill destiny will be provided in the mighty name of Jesus.

Make a habit of spending time with Jesus daily, it will determine how far you will go.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, as I commit to spending more time with You, let Your presence be evidence in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 9. 2 Chronicles 8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4: BLESSED ASSURANCE.

1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

o Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels, descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.
RESTORATION TODAY

MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2020.

TOPIC: *JEHOVAH JIREH*

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."   Philippians  4:19.

*MESSAGE*
In scripture, we find that Jesus is our ultimate provider. Not only because He provided redemption and mercy on the cross, but because everything given to us was never really ours in the first place. Everything good comes from Jesus, and we cannot say we truly love Him until we can humbly accept this beautiful reality. 

Like any loving parent, our Heavenly Father is looking to provide for His children. In fact, in Hebrew, the term Jehovah Jireh means "God our provider." And although we all have different needs, God has the omnipotent power to take care of every single person who calls upon His glorious name. Nothing is too big or too small. The voice of God has the power to raise the dead, yet sometimes will still worry if God will come through in our measly troubles.

If Martha could meet Jesus on a hot dirty road and believe that He could raise Lazarus from the dead (John 11:17-27), what's stopping us while we sit in our comfortable houses from believing He can provide our most simple of needs? Jesus provided food for the masses (Luke 9:10 -17), protection from storms (Luke 8:22-25), healing for the sick (Luke 14:1-6), and protection for those amidst hardship (Isaiah 33:21). You can be assured, He will provide for you.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️  Meditate on the name of God —"Jehovah Jireh" — God our provider!

*SCRIPTURES*
Isaiah 6:1-8; Revelation 1.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, I worship Your majesty today;

2.  Lord, I thank You for loving me even in my unworthiness;

3.  Father, give me the grace to continue to revere You in all my ways in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Deut. 30.1-31.13,, Amos 9, Luke 16.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY, 15TH JUNE 2020

TOPIC: FULFILMENT AND SATISFACTION THROUGH PRAYER

SCRIPTURE: And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When we come to the altar of prayer to access our inheritance in God, we are positioned for fulfilment and satisfaction in life.
In our previous study, we saw that prayer is the platform for accessing our inheritance in God. We noted, amongst other things, that prayer gives us the platform for accessing Divine promises and supernatural supplies.

Now, what is the outcome for this dimension of prayer where we access our inheritance in God?
1. A life of fulfilment and satisfaction.

One outcome of accessing our inheritance in God is a life of fulfilment and satisfaction; a life devoid of the distraction of lack. So, when we come to the altar of prayer to access our inheritance in God, we are positioned for fulfilment and satisfaction in life (Joel 2:26).

2. The life of focused spirituality.
Our spirituality is focused when we access our inheritance in God. The Scripture says that you shall eat in plenty and praise the Lord (Joel 2:26). 

You see, nothing distracts spirituality like scarcity; nothing attacks spirituality like poverty. Poverty is a distraction of spirituality; scarcity is a distraction of intimacy with God.

The mind you should have used to meditate on Scriptures is now used to calculate the challenges of house rent, children’s school fees, food to eat, etc. There are people who sit in church and their mind is not on the message being preached because they are wondering what to eat after service. Today, I decree the expiration of the days of scarcity and shortage in your life in Jesus’ Name.

3. The life of impact both on humanity and eternity (1 Kings 9:10-11)

You will be able to touch lives positively when you access your inheritance in God. When you access your inheritance in God, you can build a church, wipe out scarcity from families and employ thousands of people, etc. because you have the means to do so (1 Kings 9:10-11). 

This is why we do more good with money than without money. So, when some people, out of poverty of understanding, say that the church should not preach to people about money, what they mean is that people should be left to die in poverty and wretchedness. God forbid!

Beloved, make up your mind to access your inheritance in God so you can live a life of maximum impact on earth.

Remember this: When we come to the altar of prayer to access our inheritance in God, we are positioned for fulfilment and satisfaction in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make a choice to access what has been given to you by God at the place of prayer.

2. Live a life of fulfilment and satisfaction, focused spirituality and impact by accessing your inheritance in God.

PRAYER: Lord, I make the choice to live a life of fulfilment and satisfaction, focused spirituality and impact on humanity and eternity. I access my inheritance in You in order to achieve all these, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER (PART 4).
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 112-114

QUOTE: In case you are looking for supernatural supplies, it is connected to the seed. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Honeybees can flap their wings 200 times every second.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I curse every distraction of lack and scarcity in your life this day in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 15TH JUNE, 2020

TOPIC: FAILURE (ADVERSITY) IS THE FATHER OF (PROSPERITY!)

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (JOB 1:9-22)

Welcome to today's devotional with the God of awesome wonders, who can make something from nothing, who can make a way out of no way and who can turn failures to fortunes! If they told Job that his life would be ten times better that it was or that he would recover to the fullest all that he had lost or better still that he would have double of his entire wealth at last, he would never have believed that prophecy.

For a man who was the richest and wealthiest in the Eastern region of his day to come to complete bankruptcy and absolute nothingness is the height of failure.

Oh! He failed until when failures called him a failure! Ah! What could be worse than that? What could be worse than a man losing all his investments, properties, labour, savings, children, fame, respect and dignity all in one day? Did I hear you say "in one day"?

Oh"! Yes! In one day! Job lost everything in one day! Today's scripture says in Verses 14-19: "And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, 'The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them: 

And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.' While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said,... Wile he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said,... While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said,..."

Wow! I call it failure in succession! And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional is that, if Job despite all his failures made it, you will make it also.

No matter how the year has been and no matter the failures of the past, Jehovah God shall elevate your destiny despite any setback!

I SEE HIGHER SUCCESS! I see success hunters and demotion agents being paralyzed! Yes, you will be so successful until the successful calls you a success. Reject bitterness! Vs. 22 says: "In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly." In every dark cloud, there is a silver lining.

Don't charge God foolishly this year and don't be bitter with yourself! Never forget that ADVERSITY IS WHAT GIVES BIRTH TO PROSPERITY and your best is yet to come! Amen and amen!

"PENINNAH MUST WEEP" - THIS SUNDAY, 8am!
This Saturday June 20th is Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service. Theme: "PENINNAH MUST WEEP! MICHAL MUST BE BARREN! MY MOCKERS SHALL SEE MY DANCING THIS YEAR." Venue: 8-10, Omotayo Banwo Street, Transformer Bus-stop, Ogudu Orioke, Ogudu, Lagos.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises Of God...

1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. Lord, I loose myself from self-condemnation and self-pity now and I declare that my best days are still ahead and I must be elevated by fire in Jesus name.
3. Abba Father, turn my past failures into my present day fortunes in Jesus name.
4. Satan you are a liar; no matter the matter, I refuse to give up on my God. This is my year and I must testify in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (PSALM 61-63)
HOW TO GET ODM SOFT COPY
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Monday, June 15, 2020*

*TOPIC:*THE ACT OF GENEROSITY*
*Read. Acts. 4:32-37*

32. And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
33. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
34. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
35. And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.
36. And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,
37. Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

*MEMORISE: Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common (Acts. 4:32)*

*EXPOSITION*

The Merriam Webster dictionary defines generosity as the quality of being kind and understanding, the willingness to give others things that have value. Someone states that being generous and kind, encourages us to perceive others in a more positive light, and fosters a sense of community, and the feeling of interconnectedness. 

Being generous also makes us feel better about ourselves. Generosity is both a natural confidence builder and a natural repellent of self hatred.
In Acts 4:32-37, none of the Christians felt that what they had was theirs, exclusively. And so, they were able to give and share, eliminating poverty among them.

They would not let a brother or sister suffer, when others had plenty. This way of living is differ from communism, because the sharing was voluntary, it did not involve all private property, but only as much as was needed. It was not a means to win membership of the public. The spiritual unity and generosity of these early believers attracted others to them. How is it today?

How do you feel about your possessions? We should adopt the attitude that everything we have comes from God, and we are only sharing what is already His. *Yours, O Lord, is greatness, the power and the glory....Both riches and honour comes from You. And you reign over all. For all things come from You. And of Your own we have given You (1 Chro. 29:11-14).* Let others live, laugh and become better through you.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord Jesus, give me a heart of kindness and generosity to give to Your work bountifully.
2. The grace to always realise that what I have is exclusively my own, and be able to give to those in need and for Your work, grant me, O Lord in Jesus' name.
3. O Lord, return the spiritual unity and generosity as in the early Church to our Churches today in Jesus' name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chronicles. 7-8 & Ephesians. 5*

*God will make our way prosperous as we go this week in Jesus name. Amen............Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM