The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 14th June
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*BE OF GOOD CHEER .*

Sunday, June 14th .

Pastor Chris

_*These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world (John 16:33).*_

Imagine you were on a flight that was experiencing some turbulence and you were beginning to get worried. Then you heard the captain say, “Please be informed there’s some turbulence in the air, but it’s not a problem at all. 

So, sit back and relax; we’re fine.” You’re most certainly going to feel a sudden calm; the anxiety will disappear. Why? The captain says the turbulence doesn’t matter!

This is the kind of assurance we have from Jesus in our theme verse. He said, _*“…be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”*_ Such powerful, comforting and uplifting words! In the midst of the trials, temptations, troubles; in the midst of the persecution and hatred, He wants you to be of good cheer, because everything is going to be all right.

Never allow sadness and unhappiness in your life as a result of whatever you may be going through. You’re a victor in Christ Jesus.

Even when things don’t seem to be going right, be unflustered. The Word says, “Count it all joy when you go through diverse tests” (James 1:2). That challenging situation is for your promotion and testimony. You live on the mountaintop, because you’re seated together with Christ in the place of glory and dominion. Therefore, when you face distressing situations, turbulent times, live above them.

Christ has made us masters over circumstances. Now He wants you to display extraordinary courage in fulfilling His dream for you. Philippians 4:6 says, _*“Do not be anxious about anything…”*_ (NIV). It makes no difference what’s going on; don’t lose your cool! 

It’s been written about you already that you won: _*“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith”*_ (1 John 5:4). Cheer up, for your future is greater than your past. Praise God!

*CONFESSION*

*God has separated me from the world and given me a life that’s beyond this world: a life of faith and victory through the Word. I live victoriously and triumphantly above sickness, disease, inflation and terror. I’m more than a conqueror because greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||*

*John 16:33 AMPC* I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.] *||*

*||* *Psalm 31:24 TLB* “So cheer up! Take courage if you are depending on the Lord.” *||*

*||* *Isaiah 60:1-2* Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 4:32-5:1-11 & 2 Chronicles 20-22

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Corinthians 3:11-18 & Songs Of Solomon 7-8.

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Righteous Father, You have set me over the nations and over the kingdoms, to proclaim Your goodness and declare Your faithfulness to the ends of the earth.

Your righteousness is established in the nations, and the Gospel of Christ prevails and is glorified in all the earth.

I thank You for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. 

I don’t lack anything good because all things are mine. Thank You, Lord, for You have the right people to help me, at the right time, and in the right places.

I belong to Christ; therefore, I am the seed of Abraham and an heir according to the promise. I am Christ’s extension in the earth, His outstretched arm to a dying and hurting world. 

I unveil His blessings and dispense His goodness, wisdom, and love; I am His light in a dark world. Hallelujah!

I am the living tabernacle of Almighty God; wherever I go, God goes; He lives in every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood. 

Nothing of darkness is in me. NO sickness, disease, or infirmity can lodge in me. 

I cut out any disease-germ or growth that tries to attach itself to my body, in the Name of Jesus, and I continually glorify God in my spirit and my body as I walk in divine health today and always.

I am indestructible and can do all things through Christ who strengthens me from within, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 14TH JUNE 2020.

THEME: THE KING-SERVANT.

MEMORISE:

And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. Mark 10:44

READ: Matthew 20:25-28

25 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.

26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;

27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:

28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: Psalm 89:20

One may think the passage should have read “I have found a king,” but it says: I have found a servant. God is looking for one who will be king, yet a servant. In other words, the route to true leadership in any area of life is service.

Amongst the apostles, Paul was then most prominent. His handkerchiefs healed the sick and cast out demons (Acts 19:12). Yet, just after the shipwreck on the Island of Melita (Acts 28:1-10), it was he who went to fetch firewood for the people who were sitting around the fire. Today, if you ask a Bishop to do the same, he most likely would feel offended and say “Don’t you know who I am?”

The hands that cannot labor cannot heal the sick. If God will use you, you must step down from the exalted throne you placed yourself on and learn to serve.

When I became born again, I determined to do anything to serve God. One day, we needed to weed the Church headquarters. Although I was the most educated in the Church at the time, on the set date, I ensured I arrived first at the Church with my very sharp cutlass to cut the grass. The hands that cut the grass then, by God’s grace now heal the sick and raise the dead.

To lead is to serve. Those who will lead must consider themselves as less that the least. The lower you are, the higher your promotion. The higher you place yourself; the louder the sound of the crash (Luke 14:11).

David is regarded as the greatest King ever in Israel; he was however, also known for serving. The one time he stayed back during a war landed him in trouble. Incidentally, it all started from an exalted location in the Palace. Once he realized his mistake, he continued going to war until the people compelled him to stop. That is the kind of person God wants to empower.

REFLECTION:

You want to become a true leader? Never see yourself as higher than those you are called to serve. That is how to go higher.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 134, 146-150.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2: ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER.

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY, 14TH JUNE 2020

TOOIC: ACCESSING YOUR INHERITANCE IN GOD THROUGH PRAYER

SCRIPTURE: Give us this day our daily bread. Matthew 6:11.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Prayer gives us the platform for accessing our inheritance in God.
Paul, in the Book of First Thessalonians Chapter Five and Verse Seventeen, admonished us to pray without ceasing. Now, one of the things we do without ceasing is breathing. If we are to pray without ceasing just as we breathe, it means that prayer is meant to be a ceaseless or continuous practice of the child of God. Prayer is the life of a Christian.

Previously, we noted that prayer is multifaceted. And today, we shall look at one of the multifaceted dimensions of prayer.

Now, one of the multifaceted dimensions of prayer is that prayer is a platform for accessing our inheritance in God (Matthew 6:11). Prayer gives us the platform for accessing our inheritance in God. 

This is what Jesus meant as He taught us how to pray when He said, “Give us this day our daily bread” (Matthew 6:11).

The question therefore is, when we say that prayer is a platform for accessing our inheritance, what do we mean?

1. Prayer is a platform for accessing Divine promises (Matthew 6:11).

Prayer is a platform for the delivery of Divine packages. We take delivery of what has been packaged for us at the place of prayer.
2. Prayer is the platform for accessing supernatural supply.

“Give us this day our daily bread” (Matthew 6:11) means accessing supernatural supplies. Prayer is the place where we make demands on God for supernatural supplies. That is, supplies beyond natural.

3. Prayer is a platform for placing demands on our God-ordained benefits (Matthew 6:11).
At the place of prayer, we make demands on the benefits God has ordained for our lives.

4. Prayer is the platform for the attack of needs and wants in our lives (Matthew 6:11).

Prayer is an altar for the attack of needs and wants in life. When we say needs and wants, we are not just referring to money alone, but every other essential necessity of life.

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to access Divine promises and supernatural supplies. Make demands on your God-ordained benefits, and attack the needs and wants in your life at the place of prayer.

God gives you when you ask Him. “…ye have not, because ye ask not.”(James 4:2).

Remember this: Prayer gives us the platform for accessing our inheritance in God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to access Divine promises and supernatural supplies at the place of prayer.
2. Make demands on God-ordained benefits for your life and attack the needs and wants of life at the place of prayer.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for the opportunity to access all You have in store for my life at the place of prayer. Today, I make demands for the release of Your ordained benefits and blessings for my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER (PART 4).
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 109-111

QUOTE: The place of prayer is not just a place where requests are tendered but also a place where repentance is made. Culled from 

“PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The oceans cover 71% of the Earth’s surface.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every God-ordained benefit belonging to you is released for you in this season in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 14TH JUNE, 2020*

*TOPIC: GOD OF THE “Js”: THEY WERE REJECTED!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 11:1-11*

I am led to remind you that all the CELEBRATED “Js” in the Bible went through unexplainable destiny battles before they became ELEVATED “Js.” Take the count now – Jesus, Jabez, Jacob, Joseph, Job, Jephthah, and John the Baptist, etc, were initial societal rejects! Even their families never believed in them and nobody gave them a chance! 

Some were betrayed and lied against, and everything turned against them, but they made it at last! You don't need a million people to like you; only one person positioned by heaven can be used to turn everything around in your life and destiny. 

The Bible says in Proverbs 16:7 that when a man's way please the LORD, He (the LORD) will make his enemies to be at peace with him.

I prophesy: THE GOD-FACTOR WILL OVERRIDE EVERY DESTINY BATTLE FACING YOU THIS YEAR in Jesus name. But you must pursue peace with God by pleasing Him daily. Stop wasting your time looking for ways to please men. 

Stop trying to win their favour and stop trying to beg them to like you. Nobody, I mean no man, holds the star of your destiny. Only one Man does and His name is THE MORNING STAR! When you don't understand your life and what you are going through, trust THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR and you will never end up in disgrace! 

I call the "Js" The J champions but never forget they were called "The J outcasts" before they became "The J overcomes!" Refuse to quit now! Your star is so great that your great battles will become great ELEVATION in Jesus name.

*14-DAY WORLDWIDE FAST STARTS JULY 12TH.*
*THE 2020 ANNUAL 14-DAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER and FASTING PROGRAMME BEGINS SUNDAY JULY 12th 2020 and ends SATURDAY JULY 25th, 2020. Get your "WAR AGAINST HAMAN - 15" and next ODM booklet NOW and start preparing! You will end the year well!*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called...*

1. Pray generally about today's word now as led.
2. Repent from ways in which you have NOT trusted God enough this year.
3. You defiant 2020 battle, your time is up; expire now in Jesus name.
4. Lord, I refuse to SINK; I shall SOAR in Jesus name.
5. GOD OF THE "Js", show up for me through my life's race in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today. Look up, trust God; THAT BATTLE WILL NOT LAST!

*ODM 3RD EDITION 2020 IS OUT! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY! GET YOUR COPIES NOW and for others!*.
ACCOUNT FOR SEED SOWING, TITHES, CHARITY, OFFERING.
GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) 0536832754.
NAME: MANNA OUR

REMAIN BLESSED.

*On Saturday, June 27th 2020 we must all do a charity work worldwide! Show mercy!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 58-60*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER*

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

*REFRAIN:*
_When the roll, is called up yon-der,_
_When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there_

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labour for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Sunday, June. 14 2020*

*World Blood Donor Day!*

*TOPIC:**REMEMBER YOUR PEOPLE*
*Read 2 Samuel. 2:1-3*

1. And it came to pass after this, that David enquired of the LORD, saying, Shall I go up into any of the cities of Judah? And the LORD said unto him, Go up. And David said, Whither shall I go up? And he said, Unto Hebron.

2. So David went up thither, and his two wives also, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail Nabal's wife the Carmelite.

3. And his men that were with him did David bring up, every man with his household: and they dwelt in the cities of Hebron.

*MEMORISE: And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan (Genesis. 12:5)*

*EXPOSITION*

David had suffered so much in the hands of Saul and his family for many years. But was he alone in this struggle? No! He definitely had trusted men; men who would go all the way to serve him and save him. 

So, if he would be entering the city to reign and shine, to David, they also deserved to enter the city with him. He didn't stop there; he also invited their family members to the new city. If they had suffered with him, they also deserved enjoying with him. He created and made a way for them, placing them in different parts of the cities of Hebron, the capital city of Israel, at that time.

Now you are up there, those who once served you, those who once helped you, where are they? Stop the "use and dump" attitude. As you grow up in life, both physically and spiritually, remember your spouse, children, and subordinates, and upgrade them. Instead of reducing people, make them men/women of worth; help them fulfill their destinies. Despite that you cannot walk and work alone, you want to wine and dine alone. Any lesson from David as he remembered Mephiboseth for Jonathan's sake (2 Samuel. 9:3)?

The people you ignore while climbing up may be the ones to help you as you descend the ladder of life. As a leader, are you approachable to those you once wine and dine with? Note: Jesus commanded us to make disciples, and not slaves (Matt. 28:19). How long have you seen or heard from your parents, colleagues who were instrumental to your success in life?

Don't hold people as perpetual slaves. Help them up. Who tells you that slaves cannot become rulers? The people around you are carrying different destinies. Do your part in their lives. Don't be like the rich man who had opportunity, here to bless and upgrade Lazarus, but never utilized it until he found himself descending into hell and needing Lazarus help (Luke. 16:23,24). Be wise.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, put the love of my people, subjects and others in my heart.
2. Father, help us to think not only of ourselves, but also of the good of others as we progress in life.
3. Lord, help our leaders in politics and the church to see the beauty in maintaining good relationships.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chronicles. 6 & Ephesians. 4*

*Remember to worship God with a sincere heart and make all your supplication known to him. He cares and answers.................Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM