The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unboxing Samantha
I have a bucket list. It's long, and some of the things on my list are pretty extravagant. I may never finish that list, but I recently checked off a really important item. I purchased a high quality sex doll. It was a pricey investment, but I can say that it is absolutely worth it. My experiences with Samantha have been nothing short of mind-blowing.

Anyway, when Samantha arrived, I was hit with a bit of inspiration. Why not document the entire unboxing process? So, I grabbed my phone, and snapped a lot of pictures.

What is it like to unbox a sex doll?

First, there are no worries about having a sex doll delivered from Silicon Wives. As you can tell from this first picture, it looks a bit like a Christmas tree box.

There was a surprising amount of packing material when I opened the box. I was a bit intimidated by the sheer amount of stuff Olamide 158CM 5FT2 In White Dress Pregnant And Milf Real Sex Doll there was to unwrap. You can see the blanket inside the box. Each doll comes with one for protection and discretion.

I admit it. I was curious, so one of the first things I found and unwrapped was Samantha's head. Not gonna lie, the disarticulated head was a bit unnerving. But, when I took a closer look at her face, I was quite impressed. The artwork here is quite impressive. Anime Sex Dolls The face is delicate,

feminine,and realistic. Her skin is smooth.face, I was quite impressed. The artwork here is quite lovely. The face is delicate, feminine, and realistic. Her skin is smooth. Take a look at this close up to see the level of detail in her eyes and lips.

Here's a view from a different angle. You can see how the styrofoam mask protects her delicate eyes and eyelashes. It seems to protect her nose as well. In any case, it worked. She came with absolutely no damage to her complexion.

There were some accessories in the box that I took out in order to get this picture. I'll 170cm Giovanna Qita Doll Mature Adult Sex Doll TPE Material go through those later. In the meantime, here are Samantha's breast, torso, and legs.

Here is Samantha's body unboxed! I'm not exactly mechanically inclined, so I was happy to learn that she comes largely assembled. I didn't realize her arms and hands were also attached until I lifted her from the box. That was a pleasant surprise.

The only real work I had to do was attaching Samantha's head to the rest of her body. That part was really just a matter of putting the head into place. There are assembly instructions, but if you look at her neck, you can see how the head just slips onto the neck.

Now, let's take a closer look at some of the accessories. Samantha comes with a wig, and a vaginal flush kit.

Yes, that is a hole warmer. I paid extra for this so that I could enjoy sex with a warm, realistic-feeling vagina. Yes, it is worth the small amount of money I paid!

Final Thoughts Japanese Sex Dolls

So, what did I think about Samantha? If you are familiar at all with Silicon Wives, you know they have a reputation for delivering top quality sex dolls. This one is no exception. She looks and feels amazing, and she  has held up amazingly well in some pretty intense lovemaking sessions. 

Even better, Samantha comes in a very discreet looking box. There's no need to worry about what your neighbors might see. Finally, when it comes to assembling your new doll, you'll find that the process is quite easy.

Yidoll Official Website https://yidoll.com/
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}